N.U.D.E. Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me!" I exclaimed. "You keep a paddle with you at all times?"

"Oh I'm sure she'd love to fuck you," interjected Uncle. "Aurelie is a supreme dominatrix. She loves nothing more than to tease and punish. It was no accident that Banks and De Caune hired her. They have been using her other services for years. You are never averse to mixing business with pleasure, are you my dear?"

Aurelie just smiled.

Uncle was now at her side, accepting the lawyer's firm grip on his immensely swollen dick. His face showed how much he was loving this little gesture of submission to her will. So Uncle liked to switch too? This was all new to me. I had to get control back.

"Aurelie, begin the punishment. Girls, come and have some fun!"

The lawyer removed her rings, placing them carefully on the table. There was that meticulousness about her that I really liked showing through. She circled Caroline again, staring at her as if reading every part of her body in anticipation of how it would change with the punishment to come. She lined them up behind Caroline, allowing them time to enjoy the beautiful sight of her dripping cunny and puckered anus, then gave her instructions. Emilie was to start lightly, but by the time it reached Charlene's turn she was to use all her force.

'So professional,' I thought. 'And so erotic.'

Emilie approached, raised her hand and let fly. The smack was met with a squeal by Caroline and a small red hand print was left on her right buttock. Mummy went next, extracting another squeal and a balanced mark on the left buttock. I noticed Caroline's nipples had hardened. Delightful. Then it was Yvette's turn. She seemed to take a slight run at Caroline and landed a stroke across both arse cheeks. It extracted a scream. Aurelie laughed saying, "You've not had the worst yet slut. I'm going to enjoy seeing you in pain."

Uncle came next. He took three steps as he swung his hand back and then forward, following through across her right arse cheek. She screamed long and hard, with a huge red patch forming quickly, but most noticeably her pussy was creamy and dripping. I stepped forward, rubbing my palm gently over her sex. Yes, so wet. Wonderful. I heard a little moan. So, this was turning her on to be spanked. What promising possibilities for the future.

"Well, that was four, your turn now Mistress Helene and then I will tan her backside. What a lovely arse it is too, isn't it?"

I was unusually excited. I'd spanked Yvette and Emilie each night since we had got together, but now I was extremely wet as I raised my hand, ran forward and planted the hardest spank I could manage on Caroline's left arse cheek. The redness matched exactly Uncle's, though admittedly my hand print was much smaller. There were tears streaming down the secretary's cheeks as she hung helpless over the chair, but the smell of sex in the air suggested everybody in the room was aroused; and especially Caroline whose cunt was visibly dripping.

Aurelie had noticed too and walked up to her captive's arse. She grasped the hurting cheeks in her hands then ran her pointed tongue down from anus to cunt lips and back, wiped the back of her hand over her mouth and then stepped back to strike. She ran at Caroline, lifting her hand and hit hard across both buttocks. Caroline's scream was piercing. It was the mark of an expert left by her palm print and long fingers. Everyone else was silent as if in reverent respect for Aurelie. This woman I realised exerted immense sexual power.

"Ok, again but this time Emilie will go last and Charlene first. The others maintain their order. No forgiveness. She has to beg for that later, when she feels the kiss of the paddle."

We lined up in the new order. I'd assumed it was because leaving Emilie until last would mean the final stroke would offer some leeway after our more brutal strikes. How wrong I was. My company secretary had watched us all and changed her technique. She left an incredible mark with her little hand. I was so pleased with her. Maybe she would be the one to top me from the bottom? I so loved her. But for now I concentrated on the events before me. The proceedings were stepping up a gear.

Aurelie had the paddle in her hand. There was complete silence.

"In a moment slut, you are going to receive a dozen strokes. Each kiss of the paddle is a penance for your indiscretions. If you scream or cry out in any way then I will begin again with another twelve strikes. You have felt my hand and know what it feels like. The paddle will be twice as hard. Do you accept the punishment?"

"I-I-do..."

"Mistress Aurelie. You will always address me as Mistress Aurelie and I claim you as my slut. Is that agreed Mistress Helene?"

Well, this was a turn up for the books! I felt a pang of jealousy, but then she had conducted herself so professionally. What else could I say?

"Of course Mistress Aurelie, but I do hope that we get to both enjoy her today?"

"There is no doubt of that. My sluts have to be ready to give themselves to anyone of my choosing. She will do that as part of her agreement to accept the punishment, otherwise we go no further and you can sack her."

"No, no er Mistress Aurelie, I accept all conditions, please..."

"Well, that looks settled," she stated flatly, before slapping the paddle down in her hand in front of her victim. "Now prepare to accept your fate."

Aurelie smiled at me as she positioned herself to strike the bright red arse. Our hand prints showed and must have been smarting like crazy. What would the paddle do to her already tortured flesh? I was excited just thinking about it and gestured for mummy and Beccy (who had stayed out of the spanking) to take positions each side of our secretary and instructed them to pinch her teats. I wanted Caroline to feel the hurt. Then I could forgive her. I knew she had been used. This would change her.

Aurelie raised her hand. I saw how long and hard her nipples were. This was exciting her no end as the paddle crashed down on Caroline's beautiful arse. She had chosen the left side and low across the crease of buttock and thigh. I knew it would hurt, but to give the secretary her due there was not a murmur though tears poured from her eyes.

The next came without warning. It was on the other side and in the same position. A drip of juice was dribbling down her inner thigh. I was tempted to lick it, but instead Aurelie - who missed nothing - slid her finger through it and offered the juice to Beccy who sucked at the lawyer's outstretched index finger. It was such an erotic gesture, just like when she sucked on Dominic's cock at N.U.D.E. Ltd. I saw Aurelie mouth a 'thank you' to her. Again that pang of jealousy attacked me.

"Hurt her," I heard myself say, wanting Caroline to feel the pain on my behalf. Then I felt embarrassed for my lack of control. Mummy gave me a quizzical look. I sat down on the floor, silent and promising to myself to not speak again but just watch.

There were nine more strikes, with Caroline saying nothing. I thought it would be over soon, but I had not anticipated Aurelie's skills as a dominatrix. She knew that Caroline needed to be properly broken first before she would be hers.

"Uncle Albert?"

"Yes, Mistress Aurelie?" he replied.

"Fuck her hard with that big dick of yours...oh, and make it her anus."

"No!" Caroline cried out.

"Oh dear, what was the agreement honey? Didn't I say that it was another dozen strokes each time you made a noise? Oh dear, dear, dear," she said mockingly, then laughed. "Fuck her Uncle," she added coldly.

He was on her so fast, his enormous dick pointing high as he got into position. He spat accurately onto her anus, wetting the hole, then wiped his hand along her pussy before smearing the creamy excitement on his heavily veined cock. The bulbous head, angry and purple, pressed hard against the puckered hole until with a grunt he was past its rim. He sighed with pleasure, knowing now it was only a matter of pushing and pumping until her arse touched his pubic bone and his massive balls swung and slapped against her inner thighs. He pulled back a little then plunged again. Caroline winced but did not cry out. She was learning fast. Another noise would have meant another 12 strikes of the paddle. Uncle began to pump in and out rhythmically. The secretary's expression changed from silent pain to unspeakable pleasure. I knew that look. I'd had it on my face just last night. Of course I had not had a heartily spanked backside to cope with as well as that huge knob.

On and on he pumped, his hands cupping her tits as 'the girls' sat back while he fucked relentlessly until with a loud grunt and more of his trademark expletives he came, the cum dripping out past his still engorged penis. It took a long time for his dick to subside, and as he withdrew so that little puckered entrance was now as dark and wide as a well-fucked cunt. Uncle's cum continued to dribble from it as ever so slowly it regained its regular shape. His seed was dribbling down her thighs and dripping onto the chair and floor. I had such an urge to lick it up. Was that the submissive part in me again?

"Emilie, lick up the cum," Aurelie ordered, clearly tuning in to my company sec's submissive side. She was there like a shot, responding like Uncle to this woman's orders. She started at the anus, rimming and licking all of it much to the delight of the audience and Caroline whose face was sheer bliss. Then her pointy little tongue lapped and licked at the dripping cum that made wet lines down her smooth pussy lips and those lovely firm thighs. Finally she licked the cum out of the plush carpet until everything was completely clean. I had much to learn from this dominatrix about using my harem and my Uncle.

Not until Emilie and Aurelie were satisfied that no cum was left did they begin the punishment again. This time Emilie was given the paddle and shown how far back she should hold her hand before striking. The blows were less tentative than last time. There was delight on her face. She seemed to get into a rhythm that left Caroline silently in a confused state of pleasure and pain. Every third strike, Aurelie would make her stop, caress the buttocks and pussy beneath, then start again.

When the last of the 24 had been administered, Aurelie again called Uncle forward.

"Reward her," she ordered. "She has done so well she deserves another fuck. Caroline, do you want it up the arse or cunt?" she asked, as if it was like making a choice of coffee type at Starbucks. Then she turned to us. "Now Helene, while they fuck it's time we got acquainted don't you think? Oh, and your mother."

I heard Caroline say in a meek voice, "Arse please Mr Ponsonby." Then there was nothing but moans, screams, Uncle's obscenities and "yes, yes, yes..." coming from their direction.

Mummy came and sat on the floor to the left of Aurelie and me on the right, Nothing was said, but our lawyer friend placed her long digits down between our legs, insinuating two fingers into each of our receptive cunts. I reciprocated, using my left hand to stroke her lovely snatch before delving past the jewelry on her sex into her very wet pussy. She moaned loudly, just as we were now doing. Mummy was kissing her openly with their tongues creating wet, sloppy kisses that mimicked the wetness below. Her left hand was caressing Aurelie's left tittie, making the nipple harder and longer than ever whilst encouraging more moaning and groaning from our Domme.

I felt mummy's hand join mine. I knew she wanted her so pulled away to allow her soft fingers to replace me. I whispered in Aurelie's ear, "Another time for us. Take her, she wants you."

I got up, tearing myself away from her fingers that had been giving me such intense pleasure. I knew there would be plenty of other times. I looked forward to feeling her tiny breasts in my mouth and that hard butt of hers in my hands, but for now I wanted my mummy to experience the pleasure. I looked around and saw Uncle was fucking Caroline still and Yvette and Beccy had got it going with each other. Emilie was kissing Charlene, but beckoned me to join them. As I sashayed across to them, feeling incredibly horny, I thought about Dominic and N.U.D.E. Our plans were drawn up for the next phase and I had just identified some new recruits to his cause. 'No problems with legal counsel,' I mused. 'Nor a fucking good secretary, or was that a secretary who was a good fuck?'

I laughed to myself.

"You OK?" asked Emilie as she stroked her hand over my sopping wet pussy skin.

"Nothing. I know we are going to have some great business adventures together," and then the old question came back, the one for some reason I kept avoiding to pursue, "But you know something?"

"What?" they asked in unison.

"I still don't know what that bloody acronym N.U.D.E. stands for!"

But did I really care when I got pulled into the daisy chain and was offered Charlene's beautiful cunt to lap as Emile poked that long tongue into mine and Charlene into her? I took a momentary look around me, admiring the sights and sounds of my mummy and Uncle sharing their sexual secrets with us all. Then I concentrated on the lovely sex of my lawyer. Any more thoughts about N.U.D.E.?

No, I'd find out another day.