Naked at College 01 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Jennings could see that this exercise was not demonstrating the point that he had hoped.

Chrissie, on the other hand, was really beginning to enjoy it. Michael was not at all knowledgeable about what to do, but what he lacked in experience he made up for in enthusiasm. His face was pressed firmly into her soft cunnie, his own lips open, and he was lipping, lapping, and nibbling all over her.

Chrissie had never felt anything like it. She would be embarrassed to admit that she would, on occasion, masturbate with her fingers. She would invariably feel very shameful afterward but she would inevitably do it again when the temptation, the need, became too intense to resist. However, the lips and tongue of a boy was a whole lot better than her fingers.

Mr. Jennings tried to salvage the exercise. "Just as a man might shove his erect penis down into the throat of a woman, the girl might grab his head and smash his face into her wet, sticky pussy."

He was trying to be provocative, trying to make it sound aggressive and disgusting, but it wasn't working.

Michael in fact appreciated the suggestion of Mr. Jensen. He removed his hand from his penis and reached up with both hands to grasp each of the butt cheeks of Chrissie to pull her cunt deeper into his face. It was also a good excuse to be able to clutch and squeeze Chrissie's soft girlish bottom.

"Mikey," Chrissie gasped. Michael's tongue and lips were giving her so much pleasure that she was losing all sense of inhibition, although it was really quite awkward to be aroused in front of the class, as his energetic lapping and her increasing arousal were resulting in a lot of moisture and sloppy, slurping noises.

The students were growing increasingly silent, out of respect but also because they were simply stunned. Pretty much all of the guys were fully erect within their own pants, some of them trying to secretly play with themselves, and much of the girls were feeling quite warm, perhaps even a bit moist.

Mr. Jennings was himself unsure what to do. He was not, though, disappointed. Confusion as to what may happen next was, to him, all very desirable. Psychodrama leading to unexpected turns and new endings should be embraced, not avoided.

Chrissie couldn't help herself. She did as Mr. Jennings had earlier suggested. She grasped Michael's head in her hands, and began to subtly, lightly circle her hips against his face, contributing her own lascivious movements to those of Michael.

Michael stopped gripping her ass, using his fingers instead to tenderly feel and caress her fanny, occasionally dragging, scratching his fingernails along the smooth white skin.

His face was becoming sloppy with her love juice. But, he didn't mind. It told him that he was indeed giving her pleasure. He couldn't be happier. His mouth would occasionally fill with her juices, but he would just swallow and continue to lick and suck.

Chrissie used her hands to direct his tongue up higher, to make contact with her clit. Once he got there she openly moaned with pleasure.

As he heard her groan, Michael recognized what his tongue had connected with and how important it was to work there, and he worked it hard. He pressed his tongue firmly against the little hard nub, providing at one point firm, circular pressure, and then pulling back to provide rapid little flicks with his tongue, and then drifting back down but keeping the pressure on her clit by giving it hard eskimo kisses with his nose, and then coming back up to again massage it as hard as he could with his tongue.

Chrissie was panting with pleasure. She didn't know what she should do. "Mr. Jennings," she gasped, wondering if perhaps he should rescue her from this. Mr. Jennings, however, could see no benefit in doing that. If this was where the psychodrama led them, so be it.

Chrissie appealed to Michael. "Mikey," she whispered, "stop, stop."

But Michael was having too much fun, and he knew that she was as well. Instead, he doubled his effort. He took her clit in his lips and sucked hard, while also letting the finger of a hand to slide down into the crack of his bottom to make contact with her anus.

"Oh my!" Chrissie gasped, gripping his head hard in her hands, smashing his face against her cunt, and bending over as her climax swept through her with the touch of his finger on her anus. Her legs felt weak and wobbly, her body twitched, as waves of animalistic pleasure coursed through her body. She knew that she must look so obscene, so lewd, so vile, to be cumming in front of the whole class, but basking in this basic, bestial pleasure was just too gratifying, too good, too wonderful. The long day of building, mounting sexual tension was finally released in one sweeping climax. She gave herself over to the orgasmic tidal waves, her body twitching, jerking, and shuddering with pleasure, her voice speaking in only soft guttural moans and squeaks as her body repeatedly spasmed in its rapturous climax.

When the waves of her climax had passed, she was still gasping, clutching Michael's face to her cunt, bent over, beads of sweat glistening on her heaving, hanging breasts.

She let go of Michael, who smiled up at her, his face even wetter than her breasts.

Chrissie blushed profusely and covered her own face.

Mr. Jennings was stunned. "Um, yes, well, I guess you two can go. We will need to process this experience."

"Yes sir," Chrissie gladly replied, her hands still over her face. She turned and dashed out of the class. Michael went after her.

On to the Final Debriefing

Because they had left class early there were no other students in the hallway. There was only Hank, who knew better than to interfere, other than to hand Michael a handkerchief so that he could clean off his face.

Chrissie felt mortified. She just had to get out of there. She couldn't believe that she had let herself lose control and have, my gracious, an orgasm in front of everyone in the class. Once Michael arrived she turned to hide her face in his shoulder.

"Was it just awful? Did everyone laugh?"

"Gosh, no," Michael reassured her. "You were beautiful."

"Yea, right," she replied.

"Really, even Mr. Jennings was speechless."

Chrissie looked into Michael's eyes. She had to admit that it would be impressive to stun Mr. Jennings.

"Not too many students can ever claim to have done that."

That was true. She replied, "I guess you're right about that." She wanted though to just be held by Michael for awhile.

He didn't mind. Holding Chrissie close to himself, providing her with comfort, was as pleasurable to him as it was reassuring to her. She eventually said, "It was nice of you to do that."

"Did you really like it?" he asked, still needing some reassurance of his own, the fact that she had climaxed was apparently not enough.

She whispered into his ear so that Hank could not hear, but he wasn't trying to eavesdrop anyway. He had grown quite sympathetic for the pair. "It was wonderful, Mikey." She gave him a little peck on his cheek and said, "Come, let's get to the Administrative Building before any of the classes let out."

It was a good idea. If they hurried they would get there before any of the students could catch them. "Yes," said Michael, "Let's run for it."

Chrissie smiled. She bent over to remove her heels. This time Michael politely looked away. They then took each other's hand and dashed for the exit and for their next, final stop.

They were actually laughing as they ran across the Commons. For the first time that day they appreciated the fun of being naked outdoors. It was like they were streaking across the Commons. This time, the fact that Chrissie's large breasts were bounding and bouncing, that Michael's penis, now flaccid again was flipping and flopping around and around, was comical rather than embarrassing. They were ecstatic that the day was now finally over. They had made it through all of the classes and were now, literally, running free for the final home stretch.

Even Hank was laughing, as he was running hard to keep up. He was not in the best of shape. Campus security guards are not necessarily particularly athletic. But, it was all just good fun and he shared in their joy.

When they reached the entrance to the Administrative Building they stopped to catch their breath. They were bent over, laughing, and gasping for air.

They had made it. There were naturally a few students walking about, but nothing like the usual crowds, and there would probably have been quite a big one if they had waited for the classes to let out, given that everyone would have known where they were headed and that this would be their last chance to make them pose.

Hank wished them well. "Well, when you're ready kids, go on in. I'm going to walk the camera over to the photography studio to drop off my film. We might have some participants here for next week."

They both thanked him. He had been very respectful, and helpful. They each bade their goodbye. Chrissie even gave him a big hug, which actually made him feel a little uncomfortable, as well as guilty for having taken a number of peeks during the course of the day. Chrissie, however, was hardly noticing that she was naked.

"You kids done good," he said, and headed off.

They gleefully walked through the door. It was over. It was finally over. All that they had to do was to walk down the hall and into the office of President Rayburn. Mrs. Edwards was waiting for them by the door to his office, a broad smile on her face.

"What was it like?! Was it exciting?! Oh, I am so proud of you two, and don't the two of you look so cute. Come here and give me a hug."

Mrs. Edwards was a very sweet older women, and it was nice to hug her. It was perhaps the only physical contact all day long that was not tinged with some element of sexual tension. It was simply a motherly affectionate embrace, even for Michael.

"Well, I suppose the two of you are anxious to see President Rayburn. I'll let him know that you're here."

"Um, Mrs. Edwards?" Chrissie stopped her.

"Yes, Chrissie?" she asked.

"I wonder if Michael and I could first talk to each other before we go in. There is something that we need to get over, to discuss, before we see President Rayburn."

Mrs. Edwards didn't like hearing that. Apparently something had gone wrong, or at least there was some sort of tension between them that Chrissie felt should be worked out before they discussed the day with the President. Well, she supposed that a few conflicts or problems would arise during the course of a day in which you are forced to be naked with a stranger. "Certainly, dear. Here," she directed them to the President's study across the hall. "The two of you can talk in here. I'll be sure that you are not disturbed. Whenever you're ready just let me know." She opened the door to the study and directed them inside.

Michael was quite apprehensive, and disappointed. He wondered what it was that she wanted to say to him. What was bothering her? Actually, that was a rather stupid question. Yes, he had brought her to climax with his mouth, but how could that offset all the difficulties and troubles they had endured? Frankly, now that her orgasm was a thing of the past, she was probably more embarrassed about it than anything else. That was it! She was going to ask him not to tell anyone that he had done that to her. That would be fine. He understood. In any case, he would himself have the memory.

Chrissie reached for another Notoid, but she reconsidered and dropped it back into her purse. Chrissie got down on her knees.

"Chrissie!" Michael exclaimed. "What are you doing!?"

"I want to finish what I started," she responded, and literally sucked Michael's flaccid penis into her mouth.

It was Michael's turn to be speechless. Once this day had begun, he had certainly not expected it to end like this. Chrissie was actually willingly, even better, wanting, to put his penis into her mouth. He really didn't know what to say. He certainly didn't want to say anything that might burst this bubble.

Michael's limp penis felt kind of funny in Chrissie's mouth. It felt like a thick worm, which wasn't at all a pleasant or appealing image. But, Chrissie didn't mind. She in fact liked it. It allowed her to have it before it became so threatening. She would be the one who made it so big, strong and powerful.

She even reached underneath to carefully cup his balls.

"Careful," he gasped, as his nuts were really quite tender.

Chrissie opened her mouth real wide, and tried to get them in as well. She thought it would be cool to have his whole package inside.

It actually wasn't that hard, and she was proud that she could do it. She looked up at him, a gleeful, proud look in her eyes, her mouth filled with his dick and balls, her cheeks actually bulging, looking at him with the expression of a good girl showing her father that she had eaten everything on her plate.

His balls, though, were not as much fun in her mouth as his penis. She found them too hairy, and she quickly popped them out.

Earlier she had used her tongue to get him hard. This time she just pursed her lips and sucked on the tip, like his cock was a thick straw. She didn't know if that was what you were suppose to do, but it was fun to experiment.

And, it certainly did work, although if she had just held her mouth still Michael would have gotten hard anyway. Just looking at Chrissie kneeling before him, her mouth wrapped around his penis, her pretty face pressed into his crotch, her green eyes looking affectionately up at him, and her lovely breasts swinging beneath, were enough to get him excited. He felt his cock rapidly swelling in her mouth, as if it was an uncurling snake trying to reach out and explore its new cave.

Chrissie sighed with pleasure as she felt him growing within her mouth. She knew now that she would always enjoy feeling a man become hard this way. She lapped away at it with her tongue to encourage him along. She thought it was so cool. It just kept growing and expanding, getting bigger and harder. She wrapped her lips tightly around the base of his shaft and slowly pulled her face away, allowing it to slowly appear, as well as to use the withdrawal to caress his shaft with her sweet, kissable lips. When she reached the crown she paused to give him a few extra special licks and laps all around the bulb. She wanted it to be good and shiny. She then let it pop out.

She looked at it proudly, as did Michael. It made him feel so good that she liked his cock. After a day of so much teasing and degrading insults, it was so nice to be able to stand there proudly, letting his hard cock jut out from him, feeling all imperious and cocky.

Chrissie encouraged him further. She sat back on her haunches, her breasts jiggling with her every move. She reached up and lightly traced her index finger around and around the swollen red bulb. "It looks so excited, so purple and puffy." She took her eyes off the red bulb and caught Michael's eyes. He was grinning like a boy with a new toy or, better yet, a young man showing off his big hard cock to his girl. She smiled back and said, "He's really impressive, Mikey. I can't believe that girls can fit these things inside of them." She smiled coquettishly, "You wouldn't make me try to take this thing, would you?"

Michael knew that she was funnin' him, but it didn't matter. He could tell that she really did like it, and that's all that mattered.

"I think it's just such a very wonderful penis. It's so stiff, so manly."

Michael smiled with pride. He would never consider his cock to be anything close to wonderful. To hear a girl as pretty, as desirable, as popular, as Chrissie say such a thing was itself, definitely, wonderful. "Not as wonderful as your breasts, Chrissie." He wanted to return the compliment, but as soon as he said it, he felt like he was so understating the obvious.

Chrissie leaned back and displayed for him her luscious full breasts. She lifted them up for him with her hands. "Do you really think so, Mikey? I don't know. I mean, I know that guys always look at me there, but, well, I think they, well." She couldn't finish her sentence.

"What, what were you going to say, Chrissie?"

Chrissie knew how insecure Michael was about his penis. She felt like she could open up to him, although she couldn't really look him in the eyes when she said it. "I don't know, they just don't seem to hold their shape so well, you know, without, um, support."

Michael was shocked. How could someone as attractive as Chrissie feel this way. He had heard that attractive women, even beautiful women, will nevertheless feel self-conscious, uncertain, even inadequate, about the quality of some specific feature. He felt that if he was as handsome as Chrissie was beautiful, well, he would be so much happier, so much more comfortable and secure about his body. Yet, here she was, saying that she was not so sure about her breasts.

"Chrissie," he quietly responded, "your breasts are so gorgeous. Did you not notice how jealous the girls were today when they saw you? Yes, the guys liked looking at them, but my eyes were on the ladies, and I could see the envy in their eyes."

That was perhaps the best thing he could have said. She really hadn't been noticing the girls. She was preoccupied with how the guys were ogling her. "Really?" she asked, looking up at him again.

"Absolutely. Julie Edwards was particularly upset." Julie Edwards was a very popular girl, in part because she was very well endowed, and clearly proud of her breasts.

Chrissie had to smile at the thought of Julie being jealous of her. She normally took competitive pride in her academic achievements, but she could not help feeling quite pleased in hearing that Julie was jealous of her breasts. She looked up at Michael with evident satisfaction, and affection. "Mikey," she quietly asked, "would you like to cum on them?"

Michael grinned broadly. He would love to cum on her breasts. In the morning, he would have not hesitated to say "yes" to such an offer. Although, then, he would have done so to express some sort of disdain for her, to have her submit to receiving his jism in a manner that would be demeaning or humiliating. He did not feel that way now. His smiled departed as he said, "Chrissie, I don't want to treat you that way."

Chrissie didn't say anything in response. She just smiled sweetly back at him, not revealing her intentions, but certainly appreciating his respect. She leaned forward and planted a big, long kiss on the head of his engorged cock. She even just let her lips lie on the tip of his cock, the tip of her tongue flicking away at the soft purplish bulb, lapping away at the precum that was now seeping out, firmly holding the shaft in her hand as she got her first taste of his cum. She wanted to keep his shaft steady as she licked all around and all over the head.

It was driving Michael up the wall. His legs were beginning to feel shaky. It didn't help that she began to slide her fist up and down the shaft as she licked away at the red swollen head. "Chrissie, don't, I'm gonna do it." After all of that build up prior to this point, he wasn't going to last long.

But, Chrissie didn't stop. On the contrary, she gripped harder and pounded faster. "I want you to, Mikey. I want to make you do it."

That's what he wanted to hear. He had been so close a number of times in Mr. Jenning's class, in the locker room, during the luncheon. He wanted to cum so badly. He could feel his balls tightening, getting ready to burst their loads.

And, Chrissie didn't mind. Michael could see that she was actually going to let him, make him, cum. His eyes half closed in blissful pleasure, giving himself over to the pleasure of the moment, the pleasure of her fist, her mouth, her tongue.

1...345678