All Comments on 'Naked at College 02 Pt. 02'

by Charles Petersunn

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
outstanding

great stories you whrite mate

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Brilliant again

So much fun to read ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Not 'one of the best'. It IS the best!

I was able to experience not only my own fantasies, but fantasies I never imagined. Everything was so articulately described and so believable that I was transported into and became a part of the events of the day. I have read many many submissions on this website but this is by far the best written and most imaginative one anywhere. Thank you, thank you, thank you for delivering the reading experience of a lifetime.

ChucsSiteChucsSiteover 15 years ago
A Most Engrossing Story

Again I enjoyed the detail of your descriptions. Hard to sustain an erection with so much detail between the erotic sections, but the whole fantasy situation leaves images that do not fade quickly. I liked the ending best; it spoke of reality more than the contrived episodes. However, fantasy was rewaded in the first scene and in the luncheon enggements as well. Thanks for a goodie that ended with a stiffie. Now on to another!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Excelent

My English is bad. Sorry. I loved your work. I loved Suzanne and Robert. The end was the best erotic scene of the entire store. Beautiful. A windows to the heaven.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story

Suzannah is one of the most realized and erotic characters I've ever read on this site. The whole time I read this story I wished she was my girlfriend.

dallencpa01dallencpa01over 11 years ago
Fantastic Read

Real page turner with good (obviously exagurated) themes and events. Guess that's why we read the stories we read. As long as the writer continues to write, he will have my attention. Well Done!

NakedDanNakedDanover 9 years ago
Compelling

Even though these stories are completely implausible an unbelievable, I find myself unable to stop reading them, probably because I so wish they were plausible. I would have loved to have been one of the early Program participants. My favorite parts of these stories are when the students are out in the hallways or the Commons between classes and are complying with pose requests. I would love to have been in the position for a bunch of cute girls.

ptebadenptebadenabout 7 years ago
Hahahaha

Hahahaha ... and hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous