Naked Portraits Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A warm familiar heat spread through me and I giggled. Hawk and I followed a slim path surrounded by thick growth.

"This leads around to the other side of the hill were it opens up on a grassy spot overlooking the dig below," he said in a hushed voice.

"This could be pointless if the work lights are off you know," I warned as I stumbled behind him.

"I should request night vision goggles," Hawk said.

"That would be good use of university funds."

"If this offends you we can go back to the van."

"Shut up. I wanna see too."

We arrived at the grassy hill and the glow from below said the work lights were still on. Like in a war movie, Hawk dropped to his belly and I followed suit. Together we crawled to the edge of the hill. Even without the binoculars I could see the hunky Hawaiian guard standing outside the main tent. A few seconds later Stephanie came down the main path into the camp.

"'They're gone," Stephanie said, her raspy voice floated up to us clear as a bell.

"'I'll kill the work lights," her fellow guard said.

"Leave 'em on, I like see," Stephanie told him.

"Good girl," Hawk whispered as he peered through the field glasses at the scene bellow. Facing us, Stephanie started undressing. "This local girl wastes no time."

"Let me," I whispered reaching for the binoculars.

Hawk straight-armed me. "Wait your turn," he said. Down below, Stephanie reduced herself to bright white bra and panties.

"Catch up," Stephanie said to her companion.

"With all this light? I don't know. What if the boss haole come back?" Hunky Hawaiian guard asked.

"That's the point Manny. Somebody could come anytime," Stephanie said him in loud gravelly pidgin, edged with exasperation. Despite his apparent doubts, Manny started to remove his uniform shirt.

"I like see," I whispered, slipping into local pidgin my self. I wrenched the binoculars from Hawk.

By the time I got the thing focused, Manny was down to his briefs and I had a nice view of a well muscled back, tight ass and athletic legs.

"Dude works out," I said impressed.

I drifted over to Stephanie to admire her too. She was pale and slim but not skinny, her body boasted an attractive muscle tone. Her breasts were smaller then mine but a perfect fit for her slender frame. I remember Matt describing her as elfin in his story. It was an apt depiction. It was easy to imagine her drawing a bow and letting fly at hoards of goblins and orcs. Hawk tried to take the binoculars away from me but I resisted.

"I'm going back to the van to get my camera," he said. "It has a telescopic lens."

I only half listened as I watched Manny drop his briefs. Turn around I willed him. With her eyes obviously focused on Manny's genitalia, Stephanie walked up to him and they embraced then engaged in a heated uninhibited kiss. Stephanie's pale hands drifted down Manny's muscled back and then down to his tight athletic ass were she gripped a dark brown cheek in each of her hands. The pair swayed and shifted as if they where dancing, and soon Stephanie's back filled my field of vision. Manny's contrasting dark brown hands roamed over pale flesh and white panties.

Hawk crawled up next to me on the grassy hill.

"What did I miss?" he asked as he held the camera to his right eye.

"Not much. They're still in the first clench," I said.

"Here spread this out," Hawk said handing me a sleeping bag.

"Plan on spending the night?" I joked.

"For comfort," he whispered. "Were gonna do it as we watch," I heard giddy excitement in his voice. "I see that Manny's naked." I heard the soft whine of the camera's zoom.

I spread the sleeping bag on the grass, then dropped on my belly and looked through the binoculars just as the pair below ended the kiss with Manny's back to me again. Stephanie stepped away from her lover and then unceremoniously unhooked her bra and slid her panties to the ground.

"Nice," Hawk said.

I focused on Manny. As nice as his dark brown ass was, I really wanted to see him up front. So far I couldn't even tell if he had an erection.

"Spread the blanket there," Stephanie said pointing at a well lit dry patch of grassy ground.

Finally, the Manny turned to face me giving me an unimpeded view his naked front. The dude was as hard as advance calculus. I watched enthralled as his erect penis bobbing with each step. At lease seven I estimated. Manny spread a soft pink blanket on the ground. I shifted my view back to Stephanie, now facing me full front. Her nipples were pale and near invisible on her small mounds. The V of hair between her legs was so pale she appeared hairless.

"This is righteous," Hawk whispered next to me then I heard a distinct whirr and click from the camera.

"Stop that," I hissed. "It's bad enough where watching."

Hawk put down the camera and then threw himself at me covering my mouth with a hot kiss. Hot to go myself, I answered by rolling on my back, enjoying his crushing weight. Then quickly, we untangled ourselves to checkout what was going on in the camp.

"'I'll do you while you watch," Hawk whispered.

"No can watch if you do dat," I said thickening my pidgin.

"You may find this shocking, but I like doing hot babes more then I like watching them get naked."

"Hot babes like Meka?" I asked remembering how he had ogled her butt earlier today.

Wisely, he didn't answer and coaxed me onto my stomach on the sleeping bag.

Propped on my elbows, I held the binoculars to my eyes and peered down below. The binoculars brought me in close like I sat on the pink blanket with them. Stephanie and Manny were locked in an embrace, kissing tenderly, hands roving and sliding, each clearly enjoying the simple feel of naked skin. They shifted and Manny lay on his back. Stephanie slid her way down his dark brown body seeking out his bold dark brown erection resting on his dark brown abdomen.

My mouth unconsciously mimicked hers' as her lips encircled the helmeted head of his erection. I held my breath as she worked all of him down to the base. She certainly could take more down her throat then I ever could making me wondered how much of Matt she had engulfed in that elevator.

My view jostled as Hawk undid my jeans and slid them down my legs. The sudden cool night air on my exposed legs and panty covered ass felt exhilarating. With the binoculars steady again, I spied Stephanie working Manny's shaft with her mouth and hands. She seemed to be taking pleasure in giving pleasure, no performing, just honest fun lust.

Speaking of lust ... Hawk pulled my flimsy panties down and I giggled when I felt his warm lips on my left butt cheek. "Kiss my ass haole boy," I whispered. I covered my mouth to keep from laughing aloud. As he continued to kiss my backside, Hawk's nimble fingers found my wet opening causing me to bite my lower lip to suppress a moan on top of not laughing.

Hawk stopped messing with me for a second to remove his shorts so I refocused on the lovers below again. Stephanie sat up and swung a leg over reclined Manny. Her back was to me giving me an intimate view of her right hand holding Manny's erection firmly. I hissed a tiny gasp of erotic sympathy as she lowered herself down on him.

Then my view shook as Hawk gently coaxed my legs apart. Anticipating his intention, I pooch my butt up. The head of Hawk's rock hard erection briefly brush my clitoris then smoothly entered me to its full length. I gasped again but this time with selfish, sweet, personal pleasure. I tried to hold steady to watch Stephanie raise and lower herself on her lover's shaft. But Hawk's impacts made it impossible to keep the couple in proper view so I dropped the binoculars onto the grass.

On my knees, ass raised high with my face touching the sleeping bag, Hawk slid in and out of me at a steady pace. Inexplicably, thoughts of short hair me from my dream at psych research suddenly filled my head. It took all my focus and will power not to vocalize my pleasure in Japanese like I had done in the dream. But I did let slip one little whisper. "I'm coming," I told him in Japanese.

Hawk's hands crept around and roughly handled my breasts, just the way I like it when I'm coming. I wondered if he had understood me? Then all thoughts washed away as my orgasm hit like a smashing wave. Briefly, Hokusai's famous print, 'Great Wave' filled my head with deep blues and violent white foam. Down in the camp, Stephanie called out as her orgasm followed close on the heels of mine. And unlike me, she didn't have to keep silent.

"Fuckin' yeah!" she yelled out to the night.

My eyes flickered open. Stephanie had shifted for now she was facing me sitting atop Manny, her hair clung to her face, her naked skin shiny from exertion, her slim chest heaving. It occurred to me that I wasn't looking through the binoculars and yet somehow appeared very close. My point of view was way different. I seemed to be looking at the couple from just inside the main tent because I could see the edges of the tent flaps. Stephanie's head shifted and she looked right at me. My heart lurched, everything swooned, the world went dark ... then I was back on the hill with Hawk moving in and out of me.

"Fuck me," I said at all the sudden weirdness.

Hawk took my outburst as encouragement and doubled his efforts. It did the trick it as orgasm number two washed over me. Hawk slowed but didn't stop. As I gasped for air, I fumbled for the binoculars, put them to my eyes and did my best to hold steady. I saw that Manny was sitting in a lotus position looking in our direction ... and Stephanie was nowhere in sight.

"We're busted!" I barked as loudly as I dared and quickly pulled away from Hawk in mid thrust. I sat up and turned to face him. For a couple of seconds I locked eyes with his wet ridged erection hovering before my face. "If they see us you could lose your job!"

Hawk's erection twitched violently and started spewing.

"No make!" I barked. Stupidly, I seized it with both hands and squeezed, trying to stem the sudden violent flow. I barked an insane involuntary laugh as white fluid spattered everywhere. Several warm droplets struck my left cheek and chin. A lot of it got into my hair.

"We gotta go!" I insisted and stood up. We quickly gathered up the sleeping bag, our scattered clothes, the binoculars and camera, and sprinted bottomless to the tree line. Since we were already busted, Hawk clicked on the flashlight to quicken our escape. We worked our way to the van and in a panic, we piled in. We drove several blocks before stopping to finish dressing. As I pulled on my pants, I looked at Hawk and debated telling him of my odd out of body experience.

"You got my jizz all over you," he said.

I grabbed at the rear view mirror to look at the mess. A lot got in my hair. I plucked at the clumps in my bangs.

"You still hungry for noodles?" Hawk asked absurdly.

I doubled over with laughter from all the craziness.

12