All Comments on 'Naked To The River'

by thornapple

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
mammoetmammoetabout 11 years ago
great story

i'm surpriced to be the first to comment i liked the story very much and was hoping for a continuation or is there one i haven't found yet?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

An interesting tale, marred by Jake, your protagonist, being a complete scumbag. He has no problem seducing an unhappy, vulnerable married woman when her husband’s ship is out for two months? Speaking as retired Navy and Marine Corps (where six to twelve month separations are the norm), people like Jake are responsible for the breaking up of a lot of marriages. I found his self-satisfaction to be disgusting at best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Looooong

That went on for far too long and I’m not talking about all the blank spaces in between the chapters. I love to read and I love novels, but the story here wasn’t worthy of being a novel. It didn’t really feel like the husband had any great love for his wife or she for him. She or the neighbor could have walked away and he’d probably be fine. Just find someone else to satisfy him. The story was really drawn out for the plot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You might want to

Go back to the opening of the story and change Verne to Glenn.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous