Nancy and the Produce Man Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I forgot to bring an umbrella," she explained. "When I left I thought the weather was going to be nice."

Nancy was wearing an open hoodie over a semi-transparent white blouse, a long skirt, and a pair of sandals. Under her blouse she was obviously braless. Her perfect little breasts jiggled around freely beneath the blouse, and her nipples, made erect by the evening chill, poked out prominently.

Art gallery customers must've been getting quite a show today. The thought of tourists enjoying the sight of my wife's breasts moving freely under her thin blouse made my cock tingle with excitement.

I kissed her deeply and we drove to an Italian restaurant that we like in North Beach. As we ate, she gave me a few details about the phone-sex call with Ben. It had gotten pretty explicit. He'd told her how much he'd liked the taste of her pussy and how great her mouth had felt as she sucked his cock. Before the main course arrived, I had a full hard-on.

As we were finishing dinner, she announced suddenly, "I'm working on an idea for making next Sunday's session a little more interesting. I already got it started on the phone this morning. I mean the idea of my being furious with my husband "Bill" for being unfaithful to me. If I were to become even more furious, and maybe show up at 'your' house for the photo session a little drunk, I think I could have a plausible reason for letting him have all kinds of dirty sex with me. You know, to get back at "Bill." Would you like watching that?"

I took her hand, brought it down under the table, and pressed it against my erection. "What do you think?" I asked.

Smiling at me, she squeezed my cock and whispered, "I love you for sometimes letting me be such a slut."

Driving home about an hour later, we talked more about next Sunday's session. I had an idea that I asked her to think about. It involved a second guy. That would make for an even more interesting session.

"Sure," she answered, not taking me totally seriously. "Maybe a third guy, too. Especially if it's you. Maybe you could put your camera down and join my new friend in doing unspeakable things to my body."

By the time we got home, I'd fully shared my plan with her and she knew I was serious. It might or might not work, I knew. It would depend on somehow locating a second guy to join Ben and getting Ben to be all right with it. She'd need to talk him into cooperating.

She said she'd begin working on it the next day.

Then she announced that she was just getting her period. The timing was pretty good. She thought she'd be finished by Sunday.

Then we went to bed. I don't like vaginal fucking during her periods, so she sucked my cock awhile before asking me to sodomize her. Knowing that I'd probably want to do this to her, she'd douched herself anally.

(Especially since being sodomized by a guy in Montana two years ago – as I watched and videotaped -- Nancy has come to enjoy anal sex more and more. It's now a regular part of our sexual menu.)

As I ejaculated into her tight little asshole I was thinking about Nancy and Ben in the guest room yesterday. It had been wonderful watching Ben's big cock pounding in and out of my wife's cunt. I knew he'd probably love to be fucking her ass the way I'd just done. But, for tonight at least, that wonderful ass belonged to me!

12