All Comments on 'Nancy Porter's Journal: 05'

by davidwatts

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
davidwattsdavidwattsover 19 years agoAuthor
not gone or forgotten

Nancy's Journal will continue in October. Sorry for the delay and thanks for reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Liar..what the fuck

I would give this series a 100 but the "this will continue in October" crap is just wrong. Why write something like that and not follow through. You are a good writer, but that inconsistant crap is no good. Either write or give a good reason. Saying I will write more in October when nothing is done by March is crap. Either fix this, or quit completely.

davidwattsdavidwattsabout 19 years agoAuthor
you are absolutely right

I apologize for the way the series was seemingly abandoned. There were two subsquent chapters that went wherever things transmitted by incompetent computer people (me) go without a backup. I got involved in other things and forgot I had left that note there. This is not an excuse, just an explanation. I do appreciate you reading what did find it here, and if you left a way for me to apologize personally to you, I would.

davidwattsdavidwattsabout 19 years agoAuthor
In the pipeline

The next chapters have been submitted and are waiting approval. Thanks to those who attempted to help me find out what happened to the rest of the story, and I apologize once again for the delay caused by my computer incompetence.

Thanks to those who were patient and even to those who weren't. I appreciate it.

davidwatts

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous