Nathan's Journey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, just do what you think is right honey and stick by it. I'll support you no matter what." Nate smiled and kissed her cheek. As much as he cursed his bad luck, his mom could always put his life in perspective for him. He knew she would always be there for him.

Nate sat at the table eating a bowl of cereal when Amy walked in wearing her workout shorts and a tank top. He was astounded at how she made simple clothes like shorts and a tank top look so sexy. She noticed him staring at her, the spoon halfway between the bowl and his mouth. She gave a little smile and felt good that she could make someone as hot as her brother stare at her like an idiot.

He knew he'd been caught staring and tried to cover. "Amy, sorry about last night. If I did anything to hurt you, just tell me. We don't have to do anything like that again."

"Don't you ever get tired of apologizing? I mean its sweet and all, but you didn't do anything wrong. I'm just dealing with my own problems." She walked over and sat in his lap. "I just need to work some stuff out, so just give me a little space every now and then." He nodded dumbly and she wiggled her ass on his lap. She gave him a kiss and felt his erection lengthen in his pants.

"You know, I'm more confused now then I was last night?"

"I know, and I think it's cute." She gave him another kiss and got up to get her breakfast.

"I better get to school." He got up and walked out of the kitchen. "Love you sis." There it was. Her mind screamed at her that this was wrong. She loved hearing him say that and the little loving kisses he gave her. She was hoping for more from him. More than just sex, but actual love, but she shouldn't want that. Nate was everything she ever wanted in a guy, but he was her brother. It was immoral and illegal. Her mind screamed to end this unnatural affair, but her heart was telling her something different.

Bobby was walking down the stairs when Nate was heading out the door. "So did you get your dick wet last night?"

"Huh?" Nate asked nervously.

"I'll take that as a no. Don't be ashamed little brother. When you get some spending money you can lose your virginity to a hooker."

"I'll keep that in mind dog fucker. Oh, I put the rest of the money you gave me in your gas tank."

"Thanks French fry dick. I love paying for my own gas when I let someone else use my car."

"Don't mention it. Going to school, see ya." Nate barely got to school before the first bell. He was hoping to seek out Cindy and ask her about what Kat had said. He was almost positive she wouldn't have cheated, but her behavior in the last few months couldn't really be explained. He was also eager to avoid seeing Kat.

"Mr. Reins? Are you okay?" Mrs. Krieger asked. Nathan was usually very attentive in class and often set the curve for tests in her class.

Nate looked up at his teacher. She wasn't the hottest teacher in the school but she kept herself in shape and a lot of students often wondered what she would be like under the sheets. "I'm sorry ma'am."

"Let me talk to you in the hallway Mr. Reins." The class all looked at Nate as he stood up. "And take your things with you." When he got out to the hallway expecting to get sent to the principals office she put a hand on his shoulder. "Are you okay Nathan?"

"Yeah Mrs. Krieger. I'm just dealing with some personal issues. I know it shouldn't affect my work in class though."

She handed him a hall pass. "Here, take this and go to the library. It's quieter there and you should be able to think. If you think you might need to miss any of your other classes, let me know and I'll talk with your teachers."

He gave her an appreciative smile and walked off to the library. Nate grabbed a book off the shelf and sat down at an empty table. The past few days had left his brain feeling like pudding. Why had his sister clammed up like she did? He couldn't get the feeling that he'd done something wrong out of his head. They'd had incredible sex twice now and he didn't feel guilty about any of it. He felt more comfortable around her than any girl he'd ever been around. He pictured her smile and found himself smiling as well. He thought about her just getting out of the shower and took a whiff as if smelling her hair. In fact, the more he thought about her, the more he was sure that she was perfect.

A sudden realization came to him. He was in love with his sister. No, that wasn't right. He loved her as his sister and she was an incredible lover, but to be in love with her? That's why she was so upset. She saw what he didn't. Amy knew that he was in love with her before he knew. He sunk his head in his hands and tried to make sense of everything happening to him.

"Hey there sexy," a voice said from across the table. He lifted his head and saw Kat smiling at him still looking gorgeous.

"What do you want?" He replied coolly.

"What's wrong with you? I thought we had a great time last night."

"We did, until you went schizo on me last night."

"I'm really not use to getting turned down. I really do like you and I just wanted to show you how much, that's all."

Nate almost smiled. "I didn't hear an apology in there anywhere."

She did smile. "Yeah, I'm not good at that either."

"Is what you said true last night? About Cindy?"

"I only heard it through gossip, so I'm not positive. I really am sorry about that. Do you think we'll be able to have a redo on last night?"

Nate seriously couldn't believe this girl. Not only did she flip out on him, she's asking for another chance like it didn't happen? Not one to be outright mean he left it open. "Let me think about it."

She gave a happy giggle and ran around the table giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you Nathan."

After the last bell Nate found Marcus and Amanda at his locker. "Hey Nate."

"Hey guys, what's up?" Amanda was on the cheerleading team. It was a typical high school quarterback dates the hottest cheerleader, which Amanda was. She was a beautiful brunette with long, tan legs and c cup breasts that she loved to show off with small shirts and low cut blouses. She was, however, Marcus' girlfriend which left her off limits for Nate. Even masturbating to her went against the guy code.

"What did you do to Kat last night?" Amanda asked. "She called me and bitched at me for an hour about what a douche bag you were."

This time Nate did laugh. "I didn't fuck her last night. She wanted it and I said no."

Amanda and Marcus joined in the laughter. "I don't think anyone's ever turned her down for sex before. She must have grown horns and a tail when you said no."

"She called me a pussy and said that was why Cindy cheated on me." Marcus and Amanda stopped laughing.

"Dude," Marcus started out, "if I would've heard anything, even rumors, you know I would've told you." Nate knew his best friend wouldn't keep something that serious from him. He wasn't sure about Amanda though.

"Me too Nate. I didn't hear anything until yesterday."

"What did you hear?"

"Just that he's in college." She gave Marcus a kiss and wormed her way from under his arm. "I'm sorry Nate." Amanda hurried off glad to be away from the awkward situation.

"Hey man, focus on the practice today. I know you're mad, but use that on the receivers." Nate found that the team was practicing with full pads today. Apparently their abysmal showing in their last game afforded them a week with full pads except on Friday. Nate quickly got his pads on with the help of Marcus and trotted out to the field with the rest of the team.

"Mr. Reins. Marcus informs me that you're a decent baseball and basketball player." Not sure if he should answer Nate just shrugged. "Well baseball and basketball don't have two hundred and fifty pound line men hitting you every play of every game. We don't need any pussies getting hurt out here. Think you can make the cut?"

Nate was still upset from finding out that Cindy might have indeed been cheating on him. "Lets find out." A couple of the players chuckled.

"Let's do that. Offense, line up. Reins, you'll line up opposite against Williams. It's man to man so just try and stick with him. Marcus, you go easy on him and I swear I'll bench you for the rest of the season."

"Gotcha boss." Marcus replied while putting on his helmet. Nate lined up opposite the wide receiver assigned to him. He had seen enough football games to know what was expected of him but the reality of the situation left him a little tense. He knew fear could be a good thing though and decided to use that. When the ball was snapped he back pedaled a few yards before turning and keeping his eye on the receiver. He was looking for an out pattern or a cut but Williams stayed his course. He saw Williams' hands come up and looked over his shoulder to see the ball coming a few feet over his head. He leapt forward, keeping his eyes on the ball and stretched outwards, his fingers grazing the ball and managing to deflect it.

"Good shit Reins!" Coach Parell shouted. Nate trotted back to the line of scrimmage where the coach came out. "That's how defense should be played." Nate couldn't believe the praise. He'd barely gotten his fingers on the ball and he was getting praise like it was the play of the season. The rest of practice went basically the same. The ball was thrown Nathan's way a lot. He was tried at a lot of different positions but it was decided he was best used at corner.

"Reins, we've got a lot to cover before Saturday's game. We've got a couple more practices before Saturday's game. Keep that intensity in the next few practices and you'll be starting this weekend." Coach Parell handed him a play book and told him to be on the field after school the next day.

"That tip you had on the first play was brilliant," Marcus said in the locker room.

"I wish I would have intercepted it." Nate said a bit sullenly.

"Are you kidding? I put that ball in the perfect spot. The fact that you touched it amazed even me. You keep that kind of shit up and I can see scholarships for you."

"Thanks for getting me this tryout Marc."

"Shit, I just wish I knew had skills like this earlier." Marcus caught a ride with Amanda so Nate walked home alone. He was not looking forward to talking to Amy and considered not talking to her. He walked upstairs and opened his bedroom door. He dropped his book bag on the floor and his playbook on his bed. He heard moaning coming from his sister's room and immediately got livid.

"Just what someone in love would feel," he told himself. He snuck over to her room and put his ear to her door. She could be taking care of herself. It's not like he didn't do that a couple times a day. He let out a sigh of relief when he realized that was probably what it was.

"Oh Bobby!" Nate heard from inside the room. Nate kicked the door open and discovered his older brother mounted on his sister. No, his older brother mounted on the woman he loved.

"What the fuck?!" Nathan shouted. He almost sprinted from the room. His sister, the woman he lost his virginity to, the woman he loved sleeping with their brother. He knew he was being hypocritical. He knew she didn't share his feelings. But she knew he loved her and she'd sleep with Bobby when he'd be sure to find them. There had to be an easier way to tell him.

"Nate, wait." Bobby stopped him as he reached the front door. He was only in his boxers and Nate wanted nothing more than to turn his face into ground beef. "I'm sorry." Nate was so tired of hearing that from everyone, including himself. "I know she's our sister, and it shouldn't even happen, but I just couldn't help myself. I understand if you hate me, but please don't hate her."

"Please don't leave Nate." Amy was half way up the stairs wrapped in a blanket.

"How could you?" She held her breath. Did he know? Was it that plain to see that she loved him? "You didn't have to do it this way. You could have just told me. I would have dealt with it eventually."

"You don't know how sorry I am. I just had to know if it was real or just the excitement."

"Nate, we're both sorry. We don't want to divide the family. Let's just sit down and..."

"You don't get to talk to me Bobby." Nate looked up at Amy once again, unaware of her feelings for him. "All you had to do was tell me that you didn't love me like I love you." Bobby looked from Nate to Amy and back again. Amy's hand covered her mouth while tears flowed freely from her eyes. Nate slammed the door shut behind him and was halfway down the street before Bobby or Amy moved.

12