Naughty Kate Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate kept her knees apart while she worked on a history project she had due, she didn't want to get into trouble for slacking on her regular school work, if she was going to be in trouble she preferred it to be for acting like a whore. She tuned out the conversations of her classmates and tried to ignore the slickness between her thighs as she noticed that Ms Bertinelli seemed to be spending more time looking up her skirt this period, Kate supposed that since she didn't have to enforce as much time on discipline this class she could afford more time watch the show Kate was putting on for her. She tried to ignore her teachers stare, until Ms Bertinelli made it impossible for her.

"Kate, could I speak to you for a moment?" Kate looked around, but Ms Bertinelli had spoken softly and most of the class hadn't heard her, and those who had were the more studious pupils who were more interested in the contents of their books then why a teacher would want to talk to a student. Kate stood up and walked over to the teachers desk.

"Yes, Miss?"

"Kate, I wonder if you could do something for me?" Both women kept their voices low, Kate suspected that this was not a conversation she wanted the rest of the class to overhear.

"What, Miss?"

"Kate, Ms Prince, as I'm sure you've noticed, is struggling to keep any real discipline in her classroom. Some of the other teachers have decided that the best way for her to regain her confidence in teaching is for her to take a bratty student from one of her classes and give her a detention and a sound spanking. Professor King suggested that you would be a perfect candidate for this role, he said that you would be quite happy to help the other teachers in this, since we're being so kind in helping you. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Miss." The words came out of Kates mouth by rote, she couldn't believe that she was being told to misbehave in class so that she could earn a spanking. She wondered if she would do it if it was just Ms Bertinelli telling her to do this, but the casual way she had mentioned the headmasters approval of the plan had silenced any objections before she could consider them. She couldn't believe that she was going to have to act up in class so that she could give the softest teacher in the school an opportunity to make her backside glow.

"Very well, back to your seat."

"Yes, Miss." Kate sat back down and tried to focus on her work, but found it almost impossible while she tried to figure out how she was going to get the most lenient teacher in school upset enough to give her a detention, the last time Ms Prince had given anyone a detention it was because Stephanie Brown had been making out with Tim Drake and practically giving him a lap dance in the middle of a more rambunctious class. Even then, when the two of them had shown up Ms Prince had thanked Tim for making sure that Stephanie had made it to detention on time then let him go and given Stephanie a 5 minute talk on decorum in public before letting her go as well. Kate would have to do something really bad to get not just a detention, but a spanking as well. She took out a notebook and started to jot down some ideas on how she might accomplish her new goal when the bell rang and everyone began to leave, since it was study hall they didn't have to wait to be dismissed. They didn't have to show up at all, but if they missed a class they had to be able to account for where they were and show that they had been doing something constructive with their time.

Kate packed up her things and was halfway down the hall to biology when something occurred to her, none of the other students were talking to her. She wasn't being ignored, people would still say hello and smile as she passed them in the hall, but no one was including her in any conversations either. She decided that it was because everyone could tell that something had changed in the way the staff were treating her, but no one could tell what it was. Kate nodded and kept walking, that made sense, she guessed that it must seem weird to them since the teachers weren't exactly treating her like she was in trouble but they were treating her differently. Reassured by her decision that her current ostracization was merely temporary while people figured out what was happening with her, Kate ducked into class just before Mr Antilles and sat in her seat as he closed the door behind him.

"Kate, can you hand these out please?" Mr Antilles stopped her before she could make it to her desk. Kate put her things down and took a stack of paper from him and was about to start making her way around the class when she felt mr Antilles hand on her elbow.

"Your's is on the bottom, make sure you don't hand it out by mistake." Kate stared briefly after the softly spoken comment, then quickly flipped through the stapled bundle on top. There were a series of drawings with fairly thick black lines, male and female anatomy, reproductive tracts and the like. She wandered around the classroom, handing out the packages and wondered how hers was going to be different. When she got to the bottom of the pile she looked at the last bundle of pages in her hand, the top and bottom pages were just blank A4, she sat down at her desk and flipped through the other pages, understanding why they were for her. All of her pictures had been cut out of porn magazines or printed from the internet, instead of a cutaway of there was a close up of a pussy with two fingers holding the lips open and a picture of an erect cock. There were three or four pictures of strippers taken from the internet and two pictures were centerfolds from a magazine called Taboo. She looked at Mr Antilles in shock as he grinned back at her, then addressed the class.

'Sketch or trace the pictures that you've been given, then read chapters 14 through 17. Does anyone have any questions?" A negative murmur went through the class and everyone started to get on with their work. Kate took her time getting her things out to give her classmate time to become engrossed in their work, before she set up her textbook and pencil tin in a sort of defensive wall around her workspace to defend against the possibility of someone glancing over and seeing what she was doing. She put a blank piece of paper over the close up of the spread pussy and started to trace over the top of it when she heard Mr Antilles clear his throat. She looked up at him and he gave her a questioning look before she let her legs fall apart to give him an unobstructed view of her panties, which were rapidly becoming damp again. Kate went back to her drawing task and hoped she would have enough time to finish, she had about six more pictures than the rest of her classmates did and if she was still drawing long after they had all finished, someone would be sure to look and see what she was doing.

*****

Kate kept her head down and tried to work as fast as she could without making a mess of her work when she noticed that most people were putting away their pencils and starting to read. She leafed through the pages she had finished and sighed as she realised that she still had the two centerfolds to go and wondered if she would be allowed to do them later. She looked around and then took a fresh piece of paper and wrote ' 2 LEFT HOMEWORK??' on it, then held her knees together to get Mr Antilles to stop his minute inspection of her dripping panties and look up. When he did, Kate held the piece of paper up and gave a hopeful look, to recieve a sharp nod in reply. She opened her legs again and packed away her things, then opened her textbook and started to read the assigned chapters.

She was about halfway through the reading when she felt a tap on her back, she reached back to recieve the note that she knew was being passed to her and unfolded it to read a message from Jason asking if she wanted to hang out after school. She wrote back a reply saying that she'd meet him at his house after she ran a couple of errands. She didn't know what she was really going to be doing, but she didn't want him to know that she was staying after school so that the headmaster could turn her into a whore. She waited a moment then glanced back to see Jason nod in acceptance, then turned back and kept reading until she heard the bell ring. Kate loitered as the class emptied for the day, she didn't want anyone to notice that she wasn't leaving school for the day yet, then picked up her bag and walked out to the deserted hallway to find Jason waiting for her.

"Hey Babe, what time do you think you'll be over?"

"I don't know, maybe an hour or two?"

"Damn babe, I'm not sure I can wait that long. Come on, in here." Jason grabbed her arm and pulled Kate into an empty classroom, where he pushed her against the wall and started to kiss her neck. Kate moaned as she felt his hot breath on her neck, then squirmed as she felt his hands reach under her skirt to squeeze her ass and lift her up. Kate wrapped her legs around Jasons back and kissed him as he reached down to free his cock from his pants, she felt him pull the front of her panties away from her aching slit and groaned as he slid his cock into her. Kate reached out her hands to grab his shoulders and steady herself as he started thrust into her needy pussy before he stiffened and she felt him spurting inside of her. She looked up at him with glassy eyes, she had been so horny all day and it wouldn't have taken much for her to cum but it had finished too quickly and Jason was already zipping his pants back up.

"Thanks Babe, we'll go for longer later on tonight, that was just to relieve the tension. See you later." With that he walked out the door, leaving Kate behind before she could complain about not being able to relieve her tension. She looked down and rearranged her panties of her pussy and decided that she had to get to a bathroom right away to clean herself before she went to Professor Kings office, she didn't know what was going to happen but she didn't want to go through with it with cum leaking out of her freshly fucked pussy. She smoothed her brief skirt over her thighs and started down the hall to the nearest bathroom, when a voice stopped her.

"Ms West, are you lost? Professor Kings study is this way." Kate turned around to see Ms Lewis perched on her ridiculously high heels with a questioning look on her face.

"No, Miss, I was jus"

"No buts, the headmaster sent me to see what was taking you so long. Come along now." Kate ducked her head and followed along behind the secretary, noting an odd change as she did. The older womens skirt was so short that this morning Kate had had the opportunity to examine the lace on her stocking tops in minute detail, they had been black with red roses picked out in them. Now, even though Kate could only see a flash of them with every step that she took, it seemed that she was wearing a different pair with no decorations at the top at all. Kate kept staring at the other womens legs as she tried to confirm her theory, until she realised that they had stopped and she took a breath. She was standing outside Professor Kings study and she was about to go in there with a pussy full of cum and wondered how much trouble she was going to be in.

12