Naughty Naughty: Night 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I must say Laura, you have the most delicious tits that I have ever seen."

"Thank you, and they are all mine!"

Joe laughed and continued to dance, pulling away from her. They danced apart from each other, moved in close, then back apart. Laura seemed oblivious to the fact that the DJ was playing the CD that she had burned earlier in the day, which Bradley had retrieved from Joe's vehicle before he went to get the Champagne. She was too into moving her hips and legs to the beat to impress Joe with moves of her own, a task that she was pulling off with perfection. The way her legs looked in the short skirt, high heels, the way her whole body looked when she swayed side to side made Joe hard again, not that he had much of a problem when he was around Laura.

"I am going to get us our Champagne from the table Laura, stay here and dance, I will be right back."

Laura nodded her head in compliance and no sooner Joe was out of her view, she was surprised to find hands upon her hips from behind, and a manly package grinding up against her backside. She went with the flow.

"You like this song Miss Garrison?" Questioned Brad as her turned her around, placing his hands on her waist from the front.

"It is one of my favorites Brad." She replied, noting that he had lost his tuxedo jacket, had unbuttoned almost all of the buttons of his shirt down to the waist band and had rolled up his sleeves. He moved back and sported some cool moves of his own, while she did the same. His blonde hair glistened in the different colored lights. Laura looked around to see if Joe was coming with their drinks.

"Don't worry about Mr. Wagner Miss Garrison, he will be right back. He told me to keep an eye on you."

"I see and feel that you are doing a good job of that" she retorted as she noticed Brad licking his lips as he came closer to her, slid one hand around her waist again and slid it down to her ass, thrusting himself and her private parts together with no room to spare.

"I like dancing with women who are in heat, and you Miss Garrison are definitely in heat. You are on fire."

"Well Brad, if you are going to talk to me like that, might as well call me Laura."

"OK Laura" he said as he slid his hand up the front of her sweater underneath the under wire of her bra and played with her tit. Under his massage, her nipples grew erect and her breasts felt as if they were slowly filling with molten lead, growing warm and heavy as she became excited. She let out a little sigh as she closed her eyes and became lost in the moment. She opened them again and looked around, noticing that Joe was sitting at a table near the edge of the dance floor, looking directly at them with a smile on his face. Oh, the games that he could play! He motioned with one finger for her to join him.

"Thanks for the dance Laura. I hope to be seeing more of you."

"Thank you Brad. I am sure that you will."

"Much more." Brad rejoined as he walked off the dance floor in the opposite direction as Laura slinked her way over to Joe. It was then she noticed that he was sitting at the table with a striking redhead. Joe stood and took her by the hand, feeling how hot she was.

"Laura, I would like to introduce you to Ms. Scarlett McNamara." Laura was awestruck with the woman who she now knew as Joe's ex-girlfriend. She was absolutely beautiful. Scarlett stood and extended her hand to Laura, who took it graciously.

"Laura, how nice to meet you. Joe has been telling me a great deal about you."

"Nothing bad I hope. It is very nice to meet you Miss McNamara."

"Please, call me Scarlett, and yes, all of it bad." She laughed. Laura shot Joe a disapproving look. He just looked at Scarlett and grinned.

Scarlett ran her eyes over Laura approvingly. She beamed at Laura, who returned the gesture.

Laura could not believe that she was standing there with Joe's ex, who, by looking at her, she knew he would have had to have fucked her many times before, as she was absolutely luscious. Laura had never found herself attracted to a woman before, but she could not help but be to Scarlett. She stood there in a skin tight emerald green mini dress which contrasted her curly, long flaming red hair. She had the most heavenly lips and eyes that one woman could possibly have and a body that just wouldn't quit. The only thing Laura had more of was a chest, but not by much.

"So Laura, are you enjoying Joey's cock as much as I do?" Stunned, Laura wasn't quite sure what to say.

"Please, Laura, no secrets here. Look around you. What do you notice? Everyone here is quite sensual and seeming to enjoy themselves as so. This is my private little party for my friends who, shall we say, like to fuck a lot."

Laura looked around and at that moment did notice that everyone, from those on the dance floor to those at the tables seemed to be in one way or another engaged in some manner or stage of a sexual act, whether it be with their hands on each others asses or in one case, Laura noticed, off in one corner, a woman had her skirt hiked a little high and was sitting on a man's lap with her back to him. She was bouncing up and down with her mouth open and eyes closed, obviously letting him fuck her there in the open. Laura found herself, again, getting moist. She looked back at Scarlett.

"Laura, would you care to see more of the club?"

"Yes, I would." She looked at Joe who was giving her an approving nod.

"Joe Darling, you don't mind if I steal your woman here for a little while, do you?"

"Not at all Scarlett, just make sure that you take care of her."

"That I will Joe, that I will."

Scarlett turned back to face Laura. She moved close to her and went forward, placing her lips onto Laura's. She slid her tongue between Laura's teeth. Laura, surprised, offered no resistance. She had never kissed a woman besides her mother before, and this she liked immensely. She found herself letting her hand drift to Scarlett's ass, as Brad had done to her, and letting her hand grab. Scarlett did the same to her.

After their passionate kiss, Scarlett took Laura by the hand and led her through the people, stopping every few paces to introduce Laura to this person or that person, placing her hand on Laura's ass, tits or in one case, she pressed the fabric of her skirt into her crotch and let her hand linger there as she did so. Laura did notice that none of the women were addressed as "Mrs." She took this to mean that all of the men there were there with their mistresses.

Scarlett McNamara led Laura to a door back behind the bar which she had not noticed the night before. Scarlett produced a key from her cleavage and unlocked the entrance and stood aside for Laura to enter. She stepped through the door, a gateway to another world. Scarlett followed Laura and shut the door behind them.

Laura looked around the somewhat narrow hallway which was lit by black light. The corridor had somewhere between 5 and six additional doors, all closed. It was creepy, yet surreal and enticing. The hall was filled with different music than the club. Heavy S & M rock played from invisible speakers. She knew the song, The Genitorturers "Sin City", a song that Laura had fucked a younger man to earlier in the year. He turned out to be a real dud, but he had turned her onto the music.

"Choose a door Laura, any door, and enter into a world of pleasure you had no idea existed."

"Scarlett, I. . ."

"Laura, do not be afraid. No one will hurt you here. No one will do anything to you that you do not want done, especially not me, and I will be the only one besides Joe touching you this evening."

"Joe will be joining us?" Laura inquired.

"No, he will not, but I am sure that after I am done with you, you will want more, and that, Joe will take care of."

"Really now."

"Yes Laura, really now. Choose a door."

Laura proceeded along the corridor to the first door. She moved onto the second and third the same way, but passed them up, too. She stopped at the fourth door, looked at Scarlett, who gave her an approving nod, and turned the knob.

Inside, the walls of the room were black. The same black light which illuminated the hallway was all over the room, coming from invisible fixtures in the ceiling and the walls. Everything else in the room was white and glowing in the light: a high back chair, a king sized brass bed and various other little things which Laura immediately identified as sex toys, her favorite.

"Welcome to my world" Scarlett said as she placed a hand on Laura's shoulder from behind. She pressed up against Laura's back, moved her hair and began to kiss her neck. Laura closed her eyes and whimpered in sheer delight. She turned and faced Scarlett, letting their lips meet again. She returned the kiss this time with more feeling and passion. Scarlett let her hand slid into the waistband of Laura's skirt and slid it down off of her body. She did the same with Laura's silk panties. Scarlett went down onto her knees.

"Spread your legs apart Laura."

Laura did as she was asked, or told. The click of her high heels on the hardwood floor echoed over top of the music. Scarlett buried her face in the bald mound of Laura's womanhood. She nearly fell down at the touch of Scarlett's tongue on her clit. Scarlett let one of her hands hold apart Laura's labia and really went to town, lapping like a dog who had not tasted water in days. She kissed the mound of Laura's sex. Laura clasped Scarlett's head, stroking her hair, and pressing her face deeper into the warm fragrant cleft between her legs.

Scarlett stopped, stood up and led Laura to the bed. Scarlett laid down before her, lifted her dress to reveal the incredible body and slid off her own panties. She then parted her legs and Laura caught a whiff of Scarlett's own wet fragrance as she got onto the bed and pushed her mouth against Scarlett's pink goodies nestled in her crotch. She licked and sucked at the lips until she could part them and slid her tongue inside. Scarlett gasped in delight as Laura licked her from top to bottom, lingering over the hard button of her clitoris. The pressure of Scarlett's hands holding her hair, told Laura that she was doing what pleasured her. She was glad to be able to do it. Scarlett lifted her head to Laura. Her breathing was now rapid, her breasts rising and falling beneath the emerald green fabric.

"Take off your sweater Laura" Scarlett commanded and took of her dress as Laura did what she had been told.

"You get on top Laura." Scarlett arranged them in a 69 position and pulled Laura slowly down until her knees touched the tops of her shoulders. She reached beneath Laura and cupped her hanging breasts. Laura fastened her mouth to Scarlett and began to lick and suck her again.

It didn't take much to set Laura off. She was shaking from her own excitement. She cried out almost as soon as she felt the mouth on her cunt again, coming in short, intense spasms.

The two women stayed locked together for what seemed like forever, each striving to give each other pleasure to the other with hands and lips and tongues and teeth. Their cries were drawn from deep inside them. It was gentle and slower than with a man, and it had it's own flavor, it's own scent of honey and roses. When it finally stopped, neither moved. Gradually pulses and breathing slowed. Muscles tense in orgasm loosened and their bodies melted together in response. They fit together perfectly.

"That was very nice Scarlett."

"I am not done with you yet Laura" Scarlett replied as she slid out from under Laura and sat up. She reached towards the white table that was next to the bed and turned to face Laura, holding two incredible sized dildos.

"Now, I shall satisfy you like you deserve to be satisfied."

Laura sheepishly smiled at Scarlett and laid back on the bed.

"Turn over Laura, I want you to take both."

"Both? Of those?" Laura exclaimed at the size of the at least 10 inch rubber cocks Scarlett held in each hand. One was a strap on which she knew that Scarlett was going to put on herself and the other on was identical to one that Laura had in her private collection.

"Yes."

Without thinking, Laura again did as she was commanded, or ordered. She lifted her ass into the air to show Scarlett what she had to offer.

"Very nice." Scarlett said as she leaned over Laura's naked back and let her hand slide the first fake dick into Laura's pussy. Laura moaned out in pleasure. Scarlett began to methodically thrust the cock in and out, each time pushing it back in a little deeper than before. Laura, on her elbows, turned and looked at Scarlett, who smiled at her and who had one hand on one of her own breasts, tugging at the nipple with force.

"You like that Laura?"

"MMMMMM. Yes I do. More please."

"Why, you little slut! If I would have known you would have been this eager, I would have had two of the real thing here for you."

Scarlett removed the hand from her tit and grabbed the other cock, which was glowing in the black light, and put it into her mouth, sucking it as Laura had sucked Joe in the car and how she had sucked him the night before. She withdrew it with a "pop" from the vacuum her mouth had created.

"I don't want this to hurt you" Scarlett said as she fastened the garter attached to the phallus to her waist, parted Laura's ass cheeks and moved forward. She let her tongue lick around Laura's little bud, causing Laura to come instantly. Laura's whole body was in spasms as Scarlett let her tongue dart in and out of her rear entrance while she continued to thrust the large dildo in and out of her.

"There, that should have you ready. Take over the one in your pussy and do not stop unless I tell you to do so." Scarlett said as she slowly began to insert the other cock into her ass. Laura winced slightly, never having been double penetrated before. It felt like Heaven. She slid one hand onto the base of the cock in her cunt and continued to thrust where Scarlett had left off.

Slowly, but surely, Scarlett slid the second one in all the way to the base. She stopped moving so that Laura would have a brief moment to prepare herself for what was coming. After the pause and a deep breath, Laura withdrew the fist dildo and pushed into back into her, while moving it, Scarlett pulled out of her ass and glided it back in with exact opposite timing of the other. Laura was being fucked at the same time by two cocks, no less, by a woman.

Scarlett's naked body fucked her from behind. Laura thought that she fucked her nearly as good as Joe. Laura also wished that Joe could see them at that moment.

"Oh Scarlett, that's it, fuck my ass hard! It feels so good!"

"You like me in your ass, don't you, you little Bitch? Are you going to fuck me like this? Oh Baby, your ass is so tight! I think I am going to cum from you tight little ass!"

"Yes, Oh God, yes! That feels so excellent! Harder Scarlett! Fuck my ass harder!" Laura screamed out.

It was more than her body could handle. Laura came with suck force and intensity, that her arms supporting her gave out and she fell forward, dizzy from lust, passions, pleasure and joy. Scarlett kept going until Laura literally passed out from her first double penetration. Scarlett stopped and proceeded to lay on her back, and slid the phallus that had been in Laura's pussy out of her, licked it clean of Laura's juices and thrust it into her own pussy harder than she thought she ever had before. With a few quick, wet rams, she came to an earth-shattering climax herself.

She let her eyes close and open again, rolled over on one elbow, lifted one leg up to it's knee as if showing the whole world what she had with the cock still sticking out of her. She looked over at a mirror on the wall and smiled a wicked grin.

*****

On the other side of the two way glass, Joe and Brad looked at each other and winked.

To Be Continued...

12