All Comments on 'Near Miss'

by Lia Monde

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Discovering New Desires

Great presentation of the emotions of experiencing fulfillment of sexual urges for the first time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sensitive and Insightful

Sweet tale of the traumas and delights of sexual exploration and discovery.

CelimentiraCelimentiraalmost 13 years ago
Sweet blossoming

Well written coming of age story of a new young gyrl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well done

I have to say this was a very good story. Well done on all the details and pacing and the time taken to give the excitement of Jesse to build. You captured the exhilaration and worrisome humiliation of being caught beautifully. I hope you keep writing stories as good as this one.

Thanks, -S-

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Gender Quest

Realistic, thrilling and tense exploration of gender choices. Written with sensitivity about the hopes, joys and doubts. Thanks for sharing.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 5 years ago
Brilliant!

You captured both his wonder and his panicky anticipation excellently. I know I've read this several times, and was surprised I'd not praised you before now. Thanks for sharing this beauty.

plsirronplsirronover 4 years ago

Another chapter?

Please

helenakenthelenakent3 months ago

Thoroughly enjoyed the story. Lia Monde had a knack of keeping the reader on the edge of their seat. The finale was both unexpected & enjoyable. If only more women could be so tolerant & understanding.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous