Ned's Big Payday Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Ned looked, Janet was walking toward the bathroom and had started removing her blouse.

After Beth was able to leave the table, Ned quickly wiped it with alcohol-based disinfectant while Janet waited, naked, beside him.

As Ned helped her mount the table, he couldn't help but admire her beautiful legs, breasts and her firm bottom. She was a truly beautiful young lady any man should want to walk down the aisle.

As normal, Ned began with her feet, toes and ankles with lots of oil and careful manipulation of all the muscles in her legs. He spent longer than normal on the legs as she was so relaxed that he didn't want to rush. Her back and shoulders were very muscular and reacted nicely to his deep manipulation and kneading. When he began massaging her bottom, she made a move to open her legs and make it easy for him to enter her crack. He touched her anus and lightly massaged it.

She moaned and whimpered as she felt his fingers go across her butthole and down into her pussy. After just three or four strokes, she reared her head up and exclaimed, "God almighty, please don't stop."

Beth came to the table to see what was going on. She arrived just as Janet had the big one that she'd never had before. It was amazing to watch. Beth took Janet's shaking hand and held it as the energy pulsed through her.

When the climax faded, Ned asked, "Janet, are you okay?" There was no answer, just rapid breathing. Beth whispered to Ned, "I think she's okay but totally wiped. Let's turn her over."

When on her back, Janet finally spoke, "Damn, that was great. I never could've imagined that feeling."

Beth said, "But you're only half done."

Janet asked, "Could I take a break? I need some water."

Ned watched her walk to the bathroom and heard the toilet flush. She returned drinking her iced water and carrying a towel to dab the sweat from her body.

Beth said, "I have a bone to pick with you, Ned. You didn't massage my bottom like that. Why did you do it to Janet?"

"Janet invited me to do it. Not verbally but with her body. As I worked on her bottom cheeks, she opened her legs for my hand to enter."

Beth glared at Janet and asked, "Did you intend to do that or was it an involuntary movement?"

Janet replied, "I don't know. His hand felt so good that I relaxed to enjoy his attention. Next thing I knew, my asshole was tingling as he rubbed it. Then he went to my vagina from the rear and that set me off. That felt like heaven had opened."

Janet re-mounted the table and lay on her back. She knew her neck, face, arms, hands and breasts were still to be massaged. All of that took another thirty minutes and she seemed relaxed, almost asleep, as it progressed. Unlike Beth's, Janet's nipples were not sensitive, and the deep massage of her breasts didn't bring on an orgasm.

Her vulva was a different story and when Ned touched the labia and clit, she began flinching and gasping. As Ned's hand rubbed her clit, he inserted a finger into her vagina. She reacted with more flinching and louder gasping. His second finger combined with his first. Reaching for her G-spot set off a massive and loud orgasm that seemed to last forever. Janet bucked and bounced all over the table as Ned struggled to keep his fingers working. Beth and Ned held her to keep her body on the table.

Beth exclaimed, "Ned, you've done it now. I don't know if it's possible to have a bigger O than she just had. That was exciting. I thought she was coming off the table."

Ned went for cold wet towels kept in a chiller and brought them to Janet. She laid them across her face and chest. Her body was a mess, covered with perspiration, oil and now cold water.

As soon as she could, without saying a word, she went to the bathroom and turned on the shower. Beth joined her and Ned could hear them talking but not what they said.

After the women dressed, they came to the kitchen for the fruit smoothies. They sat at the table and munched on cheese and crackers as they talked.

Beth said, "That was an eye-opening experience for me. I didn't realize a woman's anus is an erogenous zone."

Janet added, "And I didn't realize how important it was to massage my clit and have fingers in my vagina at the same time. That was an unreal feeling that I can't possibly describe."

Ned asked, "Janet, Beth told me she wants to continue exploring her sexuality with future therapy sessions. What are your thoughts?"

"I agree. I don't know if we can always come together but I guess that's not a big issue."

"No, it isn't," replied Ned. "However, my schedule is starting to fill up in the evenings. If you could sometimes come during the day, let me know. In any case, just call and we'll work something out."

Janet asked, "If I could ask, what do future therapy sessions involve?"

Beth added, "I was just going to ask that."

"We're going to work on different body positions including quite a few from the Kama Sutra. The purpose is to show you many different options that will add spice to your love life with your future husband."

Janet asked, "Will I have orgasms as strong as they were tonight?"

"Most of my clients do but I can't promise it. What causes an orgasm and how intense it is depends on many factors and are not the same in all women. As Beth will tell you, her nipples are very sensitive and massaging them set her off. But yours are not as sensitive so my rubbing them caused no reaction."

Beth replied, "I just want to say, Ned, that we're very thankful for you and your willingness to help us. We talked in the shower about how fortunate we are."

"That's good to hear, Beth. I'll keep trying."

***

Just before retiring, Ned was watching the late-night news as was his usual practice. The local station reporter interviewed some guests at a large fundraiser that had just happened.

The police superintendent and his wife were introduced by the reporter in a pleasant exchange.

Ned jumped in total shock when he saw the wife. That was the woman who had tried to blackmail him about two years ago. He would never forget her. Her name was Stephanie.

He collapsed back in his chair while his mind raced to reconstruct the entire sad episode.

Stephanie had heard from her best friend Joan (Ned's client at that time) about him and his amazing massages. Joan had called him and said that her friend Stephanie would get in touch. She did.

During the "get to know you" discussion, Stephanie was very open and somewhat shocking when she admitted to having a massage during a vacation to Hawaii that was "full body." She said she'd experienced the best orgasms of her life and wanted to re-create that experience.

Ned was still relatively new at giving erotic massages, but he knew enough to protect himself by recording on his phone all conversations before and after the massage. It paid off in a big way when Stephanie called his house a few days later and said she had decided to report him to the police for assault. Ned recorded that conversation by putting the call on speaker mode and using his cell phone recording app. He argued with her and reminded her that she had told him to massage her clit and probe her vagina and rectum with his fingers. She denied saying that. And the only way she would stay silent is if he gave her $10,000 in hush money.

They agreed to meet the following week when Ned pretended to have the money. He had alerted the police and they had him wear a wire to record the meeting. It was to be in the parking lot of the local Starbucks.

As he entered Stephanie's car, she was all smiles like this was a normal business meeting. Ned asked her why she was doing this to him, and she responded that she had no choice. Her husband was high up in the police force and she was addicted to cocaine. He had cut off her money for the drugs. She turned bitter and sad when describing all the problems she faced having a drug habit while married to a policeman. There was only one dealer who would sell to her.

The sad encounter ended when Ned played the recordings so she could hear herself. She sat in total shock at having been recorded and said something about it was illegal to record a conversation without both participants agreement. Ned responded that he was ready to be arrested for assault and that she could argue that point of law in court. Nothing ever happened and the police elected not to prosecute "since no money had actually been paid." Ned knew that the real reason was that Stephanie was the wife of a senior police office.

So that is how the police knew to use an undercover officer named Cheryl to trap him.

It was shortly after that incident that Ned had a complete network of security cameras installed in his house. They were hidden in overhead heating vents, artificial flowers, a ceiling light, smoke alarms and many similar places. They were virtually impossible to see by a casual observer.

The End of Chapter 6