Ned's Big Payday Pt. 04

Story Info
Nashville Adventures and Celebration.
19k words
4.75
1.8k
2
1

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/26/2023
Created 11/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from Author: It's now taking so long for Literotica to review and post new parts of my story, I'm going to combine chapters 7 through 11 into this one part. There are 9 other chapters. As previously said, this is fiction and the actions and statements attributed to actual celebrities mentioned are from my imagination. It is for your entertainment only and it is copyrighted. Enjoy.

Chapter 7

Nashville Adventures

The trip started as most trips do. A shuttle picked up Ned first, then Kate and finally Angie. Arrival at the Denver airport was quick and check-in for first class passengers took only a couple of minutes. As they sat in the airline lounge, they quietly discussed the plan.

Kate said, "I heard from the first studio this morning that one of their new performers will be recording tomorrow and they'd like to show us how it's done. We're to be there at 8:00 rather than 10:00 as we planned for the presentation."

Angie replied, "That's interesting, Mom. I've never seen a live recording session."

Kate replied, "You father took me to one many years ago. It was in LA, and it was fun."

Ned said, "It must be complicated. I've heard that good sound engineers make a ton of money."

***

During the flight, the service was excellent and even the meal Delta served was good, unlike most airline food. Ned sat next to Kate and Angie was across the aisle. During the flight, Kate told Ned what he needed to know about site selection, equipment and transportation and the way her company does each activity. She told him that if a question was asked that he didn't know how to answer, he should just look at her and she would interrupt and answer it.

As they relaxed after the meal, Kate quietly said, "I'm delighted you agreed to come and help. Angie gets hit on all the time and she's become good at deflecting it. But this trip is a big deal, and I don't want her distracted by unwelcome comments. She's not a flirt but her sexy appearance does the same thing."

Ned replied, "I told her after we first met that I thought she was the most beautiful women I'd seen."

"How did she react," asked Kate.

"She said she was accustomed to hearing that as a pick-up line, but she didn't mind me saying it because I'd already picked her up."

Kate chuckled and said, "She thinks a lot of you and she's trying to decide what the future holds. The girl is only 23 but she's more mature in her thinking than most women."

Ned asked, "Do you think that my profession of sex therapy is the biggest obstacle in her mind?"

"I don't know, Ned." Kate hesitated and then added, "I don't think she's jealous in having to share you with other women that way. She told me last week that she looks at you as if you're a GYN that sees and handles women's privates dozens of times a day. She asked me if I though the wife of a GYN was always jealous of her husband's attention to other women. I told her 'No' and she agreed. That tells me she's seriously thinking. But don't tell her I said so. She'll tell you when she's ready."

"Thanks for telling me. I've also been doing some serious introspection. I've no idea where my life is going. It all looked different two months ago."

"You're in many ways like Angie. Young but wise. Take your time and make sure."

Ned thought about that during the rest of the flight. He decided it'd be good to have a serious talk with Angie when the time was right.

***

After the shuttle delivered them to the hotel, the porters took their luggage directly to the two rooms. The beautiful rooms were adjacent to each other with an interior connecting door. Ned asked which room was his.

Angie replied, "Mom and I discussed it and since I'm going to need more stress relief than her tomorrow night, she will get therapy tonight and my session will be tomorrow night."

Kate grinned as she studied Ned's eyes. She asked, "The doctor is in, right?"

Angie quickly answered, "Only if you have five cents. But he does take VISA."

All laughed and did a warm three-person hug. Each thought, "this is going to be different."

After a very tasty dinner and a few beers at the adjacent BBQ restaurant, they returned to the hotel and heard Angie deliver her pitch one more time. Kate was very pleased and Ned was impressed.

They then fired questions at him involving all the areas he was supposed to know.

He nailed most of them, but a couple were very complicated. Kate gave him those answers.

Angie said, "Mom will introduce us before the meeting and say what each of us do. She'll then add as an aside, 'Oh, by the way, Ned it also going to be my son-in-law.'

Ned smiled and said, "That sounds good to me."

Angie wondered, "Was that a double entendre?"

Following the late local news, they split into their bedrooms. After showering together, Kate and Ned crawled under the covers. Without talking Ned moved down to her crotch and begin his "working therapy." His tongue bored into her vagina and lapped the aromatic fluid he found. Her clit was hard and bigger than he remembered. He paid homage to her body, and she reacted as expected.

While Ned was still at "work", the door to the next room opened and Angie appeared. She said, "Mom, can you keep it down over here? Everyone is trying to sleep."

Kate had recovered sufficiently to respond, "Okay, okay."

Ned moved up to lay beside her. Their eyes locked and she said, "My god, you make my body sing. Sex has never been this good."

"Your body is amazing," Ned responded.

Kate rolled over to be on top and guided his erection into her. She bent her knees to his sides and sat up to ride him. He could feel himself hitting the end of her tunnel as he watched her facial expressions and massaged her beautiful breasts. It was obviously a blissful moment for her.

As he ejaculated, she gasped, moaned and quivered as another orgasm raged. Without a word, she rolled off him and went to the bathroom to clean up. They cuddled the rest of the night.

***

The taxi was there at 7:30. They arrived at the studio shortly before their appointment. The office manager met them for a quick tour of the facility. They could see musicians setting up and tuning their instruments. Before the artist arrived, they did a sound check with two men behind the control panel, flipping switches and sliding bars. All were wearing headphones.

The manager said they were preparing to multitrack which is a process of recording the music using feeds from different instruments. After mixing, the engineers layer the vocals on to complete the recording. This multitracking and mixing keeps the instruments from overwhelming the vocals like often happens in live performances. All major studios use this technology. It was a method mostly developed by Les Paul in the 1950s and perfected when the Ampex reel to reel 8-track tape recorders were invented. That was leading edge technology in those days, and those recorders cost a fortune at $10,000 per unit. The current technology makes the process much easier and cheaper.

When the artist arrived, they were introduced. The young lady looked like she'd just left her bed with no makeup and a worn-out look in her red eyes. It turned out that she'd sang at Tootsie's Orchid Lounge on Nashville's main drag the night before and didn't get to bed until 3:30. Poor girl.

After coffee and a few warmup exercises with the band, including a final sound check, she put on headphones to hear the recorded instrumental music. She stepped to the microphone and the studio came alive. Ned and the ladies stood with their mouths open in wonder. Where was that great voice was coming from? She was such a small woman but with a mountain of a voice, except to the engineers who stopped her and demanded a do-over. They could evidently hear something that they didn't like. This happened a second and a third time. These guys were hard to please.

After resting for a few minutes and drinking water with lemon juice, she stepped again to the mic. It was magic. Her soulful song brought tears to Angie's eyes with the lyrics of a lost love and regret. There was no doubt this song could be a number one hit. This young lady was a rising star. She was scheduled to perform that night at the Opry, her first appearance.

Following the recording session, the office manager walked them across the street to the business office. It was still only 9:30 so one of the executives invited them to his office for coffee and preliminary discussion.

His walls were lined with framed platinum records. He walked them around to see each and hear a couple of comments about the artist and the album it represented. Ned was astonished by how many of his favorite artists were represented.

As 10:00 arrived, they were escorted to the conference room. Angie set up her Apple laptop with the studio's projection system. It worked seamlessly.

After all participants arrived, Kate stood and introduced themselves. When she introduced Ned and said that he was going to be her son-in-law, the people around the table cheered and one of the men exclaimed, "You lucky dog." Angie was both embarrassed and thrilled. Ned just grinned.

The presentation went as planned. Many sample videos were shown and many positive comments on their quality were made. Several questions on site selection were asked and Ned's replies were like he'd been doing it for years. It took all of two hours which the studio extended by having a catered lunch delivered. They continued talking, asking questions and even doing some negotiation over lunch.

As it concluded, the studio president, Tom Blanchard, and Kate disappeared for a private discussion. Angie and Ned sat in the waiting area with the president's assistant and exchanged many memories of music concerts and artists they liked. The legendary friendliness of folks in the South was on full display and appreciated.

When Kate emerged, she was smiling but didn't say anything until they were outside.

"He's giving us his video promotional business and he also wants us to manage the contracts he has with YouTube and Napster. I couldn't believe it."

"Oh my gosh, Mom. That's huge."

"Easily in the millions," Kate replied. "I'm proud of you, Sparky. You lit them up today and they are excited."

"Thanks Mom. We did it together," Angie replied as they hugged.

Ned noticed a few tears welling in both ladies' eyes. It was one of the happiest moments he'd seen.

Angie said, "The president seemed like a nice guy, and he had many good questions."

Kate replied, "Tom is his name, and he's very interesting. We talked a lot about ourselves after he told me the good news. His wife and daughter were killed in a car accident two years ago and it seems like he's going through the same feeling of loss that I've had. He's asked if he could come visit our office and meet key people."

Angie replied, "That'd be great. We may have to continue Ned's role a bit longer."

Ned asked, "Did Tom say when he might come?"

"He left it open for me to decide," Kate said.

The second studio presentation was scheduled for 2:30 so they had time to take a quick taxi ride around Nashville. The main drag is Broadway, and the lower part has many famous places like Ernest Tubb's Record Shop, Tootie's Orchid Lounge and many other honky tonks. The driver showed them the famous Ryman Auditorium that is on the National Registry of Historic Places. It was the home of the Grand Ole' Opry from 1943 to 1974 and still has many shows featuring famous artists as well as newcomers trying to break into the business.

The second studio was just as impressive as the first but there were no recording sessions going on. The presentation started on time and proceeded much like the earlier one. There were six men and three women there for the pitch and many of the questions came from the women. It was clear to Kate and Angie that the women were the ones making the decisions.

Following the presentation, the women and one man asked to meet with Kate in a separate office outside the conference room. Angie and Ned waited in the conference room by themselves.

Kate joined them after 45 minutes and appeared happy but also maybe a bit stressed. She didn't tell them what happened until they were back in the hotel room.

As they entered their rooms, Kate said, "They liked the presentation and want to negotiate a contract for four years."

Angie replied, "Wow Mom, that's great."

"Well, there's another thing we need to discuss. They were blown away by you and Ned. They said that you two were the most photogenic couple they had seen. And since you're going to be married, they would like to negotiate a contract with you two for future production of not only music videos but also some TV advertising."

"Does that mean we'll be background actors in the music videos, like window dressing for the artists." Angie asked.

"I think so, but they're talking about you becoming actors for some brands they advertise. They used the example of some cruise ship ads they do that show many beautiful people having a good time on the ship. That's big time with your faces being all over the place. We would create the videos, of course."

Angie replied, "Oh jeez, Mom. Ned and I need to talk about this. This is a big decision."

Kate replied, "It is, and they want you to think about it and reply with your interest in a week or two. There will be screen tests and a lot of meet-n-greets with the companies involved.

***

Arriving at the Opry auditorium, just down from the hotel, was more interesting than they expected. Upon claiming their tickets at the "will-call" kiosk, they learned that they also had back-stage passes. When they presented the tickets and passes at the entrance, a call was made, and an escort arrived to give them a tour.

They walked down a side aisle and entered a security door. On the other side, a trove of historical Opry photographs was displayed on the walls. They covered even the very early years of the 1920s when it first started.

The dressing rooms were around the corner, and they could hear many bands tuning up. The dressers and make-up artists were busy on several performers who would go on first. They were introduced to three of the stars who would be performing and then saw the young lady they had seen at the recording session. She looked much better and seemed to be perky and excited to finally be on the Opry, one of her life-long dreams.

One of the make-up artists just about dropped her brush when Kate walked in. She came over and asked, "Are you Kate?"

"Yes, I am," She replied with a smile.

"Oh my god," the lady exclaimed.

Kate laughed and said, "You look familiar."

"I did your make-up on shoots for Vogue, Vanity Fair and Sports Illustrated. I loved working with you. My name is Gloria. I was there for the swimsuit issue shoot in Hawaii. I was doing makeup for you and Christie when that rogue wave came and almost drowned you and the photography team. I think Elle was also there."

"You're right, she was. I remember that too well. It was the first and only time I was modeling a swimsuit and it got wet." All laughed.

Gloria turned to the other makeup artists and shouted, "Everyone! This is Kate, one of the real fashion supermodels." There were many statements of admiration in the room, including from the stars under construction.

"Of course, it's been 20 years or longer," Kate said.

"Kate, you look great and not aged a bit. I'm astonished."

"You're a very accomplished liar, Gloria, but I love you anyway. It's so good to see you again. Let me introduce my daughter, Angie, and her friend Ned."

"Wow, what a beauty you are, Angie. I can see the resemblance. Do you also model?"

"No, I'm working for Mom in our video production company," Angie replied.

Gloria said, "You'd be an immediate supermodel. Believe me, I've worked on many of them. You have the look that sells garments."

They all enjoyed the meeting and each bid good luck and farewell to Gloria.

The show was unlike anything they'd seen. It was country music but with an authentic down-home presentation that everyone enjoyed. There was lots of humor, performances by well-known older performers and a mixture of new groups and current hot performers. The auditorium was just about full, and all had a great time that evening.

Arriving at the hotel, they walked to the bar and ordered drinks. The bar was busy, and discussions were underway at each table. They decided to take their drinks to the room, where they could finally relax. The ladies went to take off makeup, remove their bras and don gorgeous silk dressing gowns.

Sitting on the sofa, they re-lived the great moments of the day and the future opportunities that were at hand.

Kate said, "With all this new business, I need to hire many video production and editing people. Angie, I want you to take over the recruiting and interviewing of the people we need. Our HR team is already over-worked, and I want to demonstrate how important this is by having the future owner of the company manage it. I'll have one of the assistants work for you full-time. We need to get on with it as soon as we get home."

"Thanks for the vote of confidence, Mom. I'll do my best."

"That's all I ask. Now, let's get to bed. We need to be at the airport by 9:00."

Ned followed Angie into her room and closed the connecting door. She took his hand and said, "Come here Mr. Sex Therapist. I have a job for you." She handed him a nickel as her payment. Ned laughed.

As she walked to the bed, she removed her dressing gown to reveal her radiant body. Ned slipped off his clothes with her eager help. On the bed, there was a flurry of movement as Angie pushed Ned down on his back and turned to sit on his face. Ned was engulfed by her vulva with his nose pressing into her anus and his chin on her clit. He marveled at the energy she demonstrated, rubbing back and forth, almost smothering him with her feminine equipment.

After a couple of hard minutes of work, she leaned forward and inhaled his erection. Ned could only feel what she did as he couldn't see a thing except what was between her legs. They made that last about five minutes before he gave warning and finally shot his load into her mouth. That was the first time any woman had ever intentionally done that with him. She swallowed all of it and then dismounted his face, delaying her own orgasm.

Ned said, "Angie, I can't believe you did that."

"What? Sit on your face or swallow your cum?"

"The face sitting was nice, and I got a closeup views of some beautiful parts of you. But sucking me dry like that and then swallowing it was a first for me."

"I decided I wanted to try it. Girls talked about doing it when I was at the university. I thought they were just liars but now I've tried it, and the taste isn't that bad. A little salty is all."

She went to the bathroom to gargle and brush her teeth.

Once Ned recovered for a few minutes, he was ready to go again. When Angie returned to bed, he playfully grabbed her around the waist and rolled onto her chest. She put her hands above her head when he reached for her breasts and began playing with her nipples.

Sliding down her stomach, he mouthed her erect clitoris and rolled it between his teeth, lightly sucking on it as he massaged her breast. Her legs were splayed open, and the hairless vulva was open for business. With a loud moan and a sudden shaking of her arms, her first orgasm of the night came. It was a nice one that seemed to go on and on.

The door to Kate's room opened and she peaked in. "Can you hold it down over here? I'm trying to get some sleep." Angie responded by throwing a pillow in Kate's direction.

When the door closed, Angie whispered, "Come here stud."

He moved up to face her as she spread her legs and raised them to wrap around his waist. They kissed with passion and dueling tongues. From that position, Ned had perfect entry into the vagina of a beautiful woman. It felt like heaven as her vaginal muscles seemed to suck his penis on each thrust. Her long fingernails lightly scratched his back as his cock erupted. That was quickly followed by another orgasm deep within Angie. They were exhausted.