All Comments on 'Neighbor Girl Ch. 05'

by JackBro

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
More

Great story more soon i hope

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
one of your best stories.

very hot. how about some more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
ANOTHER GOOD ONE!!!

EVERY CHAPTER KEEPS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER !!!

choclit_taichoclit_taiabout 17 years ago
Wow

Great story!! You should continue. Not often can a story keep me excited the whole way through. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Fantastic story

I loved this story. Have you ever continued it? If so, would you please post the remainder of the story to this site?

Thanks,

TSEMEMGB

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
very hot

very hot and sexy, but still waiting for the remaning chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
More chapters needed

Brilliant stuff, would love to read more of Katie & Yuka's teasing

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
don"t stop

don't leave us like this, this story deserves more chapters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow

I hope you will continue this one day. Amazing.

timytickletimytickleabout 14 years ago
Another Good One

Jack,

this is another very stimulating story. I hope to find more of your writings.

Timy

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

The past tense of the verb 'to come' is 'came'. 'Cummed' sounds like something a child with a learning disability would say, and is naturally made worse by the fact that you repeated the word so often.

Otherwise, not a bad story.

jane marwoodjane marwoodabout 12 years ago
I liked the story very much.

...and I don't care how you say cum, come, cumm etc. Just write more chapters. 5*

braandknickersbraandknickersover 11 years ago
Glorious!

Your protrait of the scheming Wife and Neighbour are beautiful and delicious! After reading (and thoroughly enjoying) 01-02, i immediately went on to 3, 4 & 5. i could have read up to #500, it was that good. Keep it up... as i will whilst reading them! i'm with Ms Marwood entirely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Brilliant!

Omg! I am so enjoying this as it reminds me of an experience with my own wife and two neighbors some years ago. Please consider adding more ladies to further Jason's embarrassment. To add further humiliation please consider shaving him totally smooth and a situation where he is forced to model panties or to serve several guests of wife and yuke (all strangers to Jason) cocktails and canapes while wearing hose,garters and a cockring. Imagine his shame, embarrassment and humiliation as they fondle and grope his ass, balls and cock or examine his cockring. Mmmm a wireless vibrating buttplug with the control being passed around by the women would be exciting too. Anyway, love your story and wife and I are so looking forward to part 6!

Ripple68Ripple68about 10 years ago
Super hot

Loved this one. When is Sharon coming back into the story??

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing

Oh God...please more stories like this...one of the most erotic stories I have ever read......fantastic

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Submission

Love the concept of being "jerked off into submission". Is there any better way for a man to be put under the total control of women?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Beautiful story!! I hope the next stort will be finished shortly!

PointWalkerPixPointWalkerPixover 7 years ago
hot!

i edged right along with it, recently had my own CFNM experience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Excellent work !

Incredible ! To be completely controlled by the women. Excellent wordsmithing.

Hotstuff1PHotstuff1P7 months ago

Great story. Too bad it looks like you don't write anymore. This has so much potential

lalupinlalupin29 days ago

Love this string of stories. Very arousing, especially the last part with the avoiding to soil the rug but also the middle part with his unsupervised visit at Yukas. I had hoped the angle on the secret third party would be further explored. Hope this will happen at some point. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Is there going to be more??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous