Neighborly Lust Ch. 02

Story Info
Jacquie's sexy neighbor sent her husband over to lend a hand.
2.6k words
4.33
58.9k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 02/19/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonAbdul
DonAbdul
46 Followers

I quickly rearranged myself and then took a few steps back from the window and then in my best innocent neighbor in distress voice called out, "Hello, anybody home?"

After my third call out, the curtains were pulled wider apart and I was for the second time shocked. It was Gabrielle who came to the window, she was butt naked; the cum had been wiped from her face and gorgeous breasts, but they were still perky and beautifully naked. I licked my lips subconsciously and my eyes trailed the beautiful caramel Latina skin to her sexy flat tummy to the top of her mound, which was covered in a mat of close cropped jet black hair just like the sexy long hair on her head.

I was tracing out her sexy wide hips when it suddenly occurred to me that I had been ogling her so obviously. My cheeks burned with my embarrassment as I quickly looked up at her face but trying to avoid her eyes.

She smiled mischievously, with the confidence of one who is accustomed to other women lusting over her. There was a quiet challenge in her eyes also which seemed to say, 'Bring it on, if you dare'.

"Um... I'm Jacquie from next door, and I seem to have locked myself out of the house...." I started to explain myself like a little school girl caught with her hand in the cookie jar. She looked into my eyes with such magnetic intensity that in spite of myself I found myself looking into her as well.

It was obvious she wasn't listening, so I paid attention and discovered she was pointing in the direction of the front door.

She had slipped on a short silk robe when she let me into the house, and then after I had explained my predicament, she offered me a shower and a change of clothes from my sweat dampened running clothes while Santos figures out the solution to my little problem. There was something about

Gabrielle, although she was making a suggestion, her offer felt like a command so compelling one feels it best to comply.

She walked away to fetch the change of clothes while I waited to be shown the shower. I felt a pang of desire as I watched her pert ass and wide hips swing seductively as she walked away carried by a pair of sexy long legs .

By the time I was done showering and changing into her fresh jogging suit, she handed me a cup of coffee and then called out to Santos to get the tool box ready. He arrived almost immediately coming in though the garage where he had gone for the toolbox.

When he entered I almost spilt my coffee. He was so damn fine. He was so handsome he could have passed for a Greek god, and he was so well-built with broad shoulders and muscles that rippled even when he smiled. He had smooth olive skin that at first glance suggested a Mediterranean heritage. When he turned around to kiss Gabrielle on the lips, I sneaked a peek at his nicely toned legs and tight ass which was unfortunately covered up by his khaki shorts. My mental picture of it though was still fresh. When I looked up, Gabriella gave me a wink and a naughty smile. I had been caught! I blushed like a school girl and hurried out after him.

Back at my front door, he worked quickly and within fifteen minutes he had unlocked the door and was about to leave when I insisted he had to come inside for coffee. We also had a chat and I discovered he was a builder. As we chatted, I could hardly hear him as I was lost in my fantasies for this Adonis from next door.

I so badly wanted to suck my fingers and then rub my clitoris, imagining him licking my hot wet sex. Oh how I wished he would throw me on the floor right there and then and then fuck me mercilessly as he did Gabrielle just a little while ago. Just our physical proximity alone was making my cunt tingle with lust.

"Um, I hate to impose Santos but could you please help me check something out in my bedroom?"

In reality, the problem in my room is the replacement of a light bulb which I could have done myself and he knew it. After changing the light bulb he laughed, shook his head and was about to say something but thought it better not to. He was about to turn and leave when I desperately called out to him.

"Wait Santos, I'm a woman who is big on gratitude. The question is how do I thank you?" I asked with a seductively slant in my words and a naughty glint in my eyes.

"Well, we are neighbors so that is not necessary...." I quickly cut him off with a kiss on the mouth, no tongue, just lips pressed hard against each other. I had changed into a short silk robe while he changed the bulb and I had nothing on under the robe.

As I hugged him, my nipples became even harder, and the poked hard at his chest. I half expected him to pull away but his desire betrayed him. He excused himself and placed a brief call to Gabrielle on his cell phone, he then dropped it on the dresser on the opposite side of the bed.

Walking over to where I stood waiting for him, and he laid his hands on my hips and pulled me a little closer. Emboldened by that I pushed my tongue into his mouth and as though on cue the power in our little encounter shifted.

Santos ran his coarse manly hand over my face to my head, and then grasped a handful of my brunette hair and pulled it back hard upturning my face and then he roughly claimed my mouth and kissed me hard deep and passionately. "Mmmm!" I moaned into his mouth as I felt a rivulet of juice break free from my dripping wet cunt and run down my inner thigh.

My robe fell off my shoulders to the floor around my feet. I was stark naked with my 36 C breasts squashed hard against his hairy chest. I quickly fumbled with the last two buttons of his shirt and he shrugged it off. He kissed his way down the side of my neck and bit me hard like a vampire thirsting for blood. I felt an awesome thrill zip through my body as the pain of his bite united with the pleasure I felt.

When his coarse hands fondled my breasts I moaned out louder, and my lust for him peaked when he pinched my nipple hard. A wave of pleasure crashed through me as I had my first orgasm in his capable hand. I had always been a sub and nothing was guaranteed to make me cum like the strong loving care of a dominant male or female.

Santos sailed his hand down to my crotch and found the elixir of my first climax. He stepped back and licked my cunt juice from his fingers and then he swept me off my feet and carried me to the bed where upon he laid me spread eagled. He stepped away and from his toolbox retrieved four lengths of lanyard rope.

The moment I saw his ropes a wave of excitement rushed through my body as I realized my dream fuck was about to come true. On the edge of my conscious mind however, I wondered if we had enough time for an elaborate Dom/sub play. 'How long could he stay before his wife begins to wonder what he was up to,' I wondered.

He bound my legs and hands to the bedposts and then stepped back to admire his handy work. Then he stripped off his shorts and then bent down o pick the discarded belt of my silk robe, and then climbed into the bed with me. He ran his huge finger over my lips and I tried to lick it but he slapped my thigh sharply in response to let me know I was to do only as I was commanded.

He pulled my head up by my hair and then tied the piece of silk over my eyes; the improvised blindfold was so effective I couldn't see a thing. A battery of crazy thought rushed through my mind from him turning out to be a serial killer to an alien who would shrink me to a microscopic size.

My sanity came into question as I wondered how a grown educated woman like me could surrender her liberty to a total stranger.

A dash of panic came into the mix too as I remembered that his wife was just a few meters away next door. 'What if she came over to see what was keeping him and found me spread eagled like a cheap whore?' My panic grew as I saw flashing images of guns, knives and a pillow over the face.

The thought of being smothered triggered a potent feeling of claustrophobia in me. I desperately tried to reach for my neck alas my bonds were firm, and when I opened my mouth to gasp for air, I felt him jam his huge cock in.

This plethora of conflicting feelings and sensations combined in a unique way to drive my sexual excitement through the roof, and his cock in my mouth gave a whole new focus to my desire.

The musky manly essence of him wafted into my nostrils and calmed my fears like the best aromatherapy until the only emotion I had was lust most potent.

I swirled my tongue around the bulbous head of his tool, and then began to suck on it with growing hunger until he was thrusting in and out of my throat. I wish I could cradle his balls but I had to make do with their impact as they hit my chin again and again.

Santos suddenly pulled out of my mouth with a loud plop, and then began to lick my rock hard nipples, first one and then the other.

I couldn't contain my excitement any longer, I began to moan and talk dirty. "Oh yes daddy! Suck on my slut nipples....ahhhhhh yesssssssss!" My moans grew even louder as he sucked my tits harder and I screamed when he suddenly bit down hard on my nipple. My cunt gets even more flooded with juice.

His delicious mouth slowly traveled south to my pussy where he positioned himself in between my thighs and sniffed. Inhaling deeply on my fresh nectar, he moaned and said in his deep sexy voice,

"Umm... you smell so sweet bitch! Just like I expected you would." My legs quivered, and my body shivered as his tongue licked my wetness and spread my needy cunt lips apart.

"Oh fuck yeah daddy, eat me make me your little dirty slut...Mmmm!" I begged shamelessly.

"You like that don't you bitch?" he asked as he began to flick my engorged clit with the tip of his tongue.

"Umm... yes." I responded mid moan and thrusting my cunt in his face begging for more.

He gently pulled on my clit with his teeth sending a thousand volts of electricity through my body as he as he sucked on it even harder. As his tongue probed and pleasured my pussy in stiff deep strokes broad laps I wished I could clamp my thighs over his head to hold his face in place until he made me yelp like a bitch in heat; 'fuck! I am a bitch in heat,' I thought.

"Oh daddy you're killing meeeeeeeee." I moaned out loud as he pushed his tongue in so deep and ate my cunt even harder, he even reached under my ass and cupped each cheek in his hands. He lifted my ass a little and lapped his tongue over my brown hole.

My cunt juices were running free and my pussy was clenching and craving his huge cock like it never craved anything ever before. "Oh daddy, please take me now. Fuck me like a whore; make me your dirty little plaything." I begged. He shut me up my pushing his huge finger into my cunt hole. It felt like a little cock and it was whetting my appetite for his huge member to come. I squealed when he added another finger and began finger fucking me with ferocious abandon.

My pussy clenched and sucked on his fingers as he fucked me faster. The squishy noises of his digital ministration to my pussy was so exciting I almost had an orgasm, but just before I fell over the edge he pulled his fingers from my sex.

Positioning himself I felt his huge head at my heaven's door. He pushed it right in and I whizzed as the air was forced from my lungs literally. I felt his long meat pole slice through my cunt like hot knife through butter, and soon my juices and his pre cum bathed his throbbing tool as he hammered my pussy like the devil was hot on his heels.

The room filled with the sounds and smells of our sex as he fucked me faster, harder and deeper. He was not making love to me, he was fucking a whore and demanding value for every single second he was spending doing it too. The thought of being a whore, the reality of being fucked like one had always been a huge turn on for me.

I moaned and cried as I met his every thrust and my head whipped from side to side. I was at the very edge of the precipice, and from the urgency of his groans he wasn't far behind either.

"You like it when I fuck you like a whore don't you?" he asked his voice strained from his building pre orgasmic tension.

"Oh yesssssssssssss daddy, I dooooooo." I responded breathlessly between moans.

"Oh...ohhh daddy I'm Cummming soooooooooooooooooon." I screamed as my pussy muscles gripped and squeezed his cock in deeper as my back arched. He reached for my breast and pinched my nipple hard.

That lit my fuse and then I was blinded my a massive outburst of white light, my ears numbed by a distant loud scream that I know to be mine, as my body succumbed to a magnitude 9 quake with his massive cock at the epicenter.

As my orgasmic tremors subsided, I could hear the squashy sound of his cock pistoning in and out of my flooded cunt. And then I felt him tense up and then he groaned deeply.

"Oh fuck! Bitch I'm cummmmmmmmmming..." Shoving his cock deeper up my cunt he shot his load of spunk. As his groans quieted and his breathing calmed, he rolled off to rest beside my bound body.

I could feel his potent seed leak from me, the warmth of our comingled juices soothing the bruised lips of my well fucked pussy. Sex with Santos was every bit as exciting and fulfilling as I had imagined and then some. I couldn't help envying Gabrielle, thinking of her sent a wave of warm excitement through my body as the devil inside of me started conjuring up images so debauched my nipples started to harden again.

I must have been smiling because Santos suddenly took off the blindfold and asked, "What's funny?" I was disappointed that the left out the word "bitch". Before I could answer his question though, he rolled off the bed and went over to the dresser to retrieve his cell phone.

When he returned to the bed he untied my hands and feet and showed me the screen of his cell phone. My jaw literally hit the floor as I watched the recording of our recently concluded fuck fest. I looked up into his eyes and he smiled mischievously, and said, "You're in big trouble bitch! Wait until Gabrielle sees this."

To be continued...

DonAbdul
DonAbdul
46 Followers