Nerd's Reward Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"N-Now! Yes! Oh, yes!" Sue shrieked, her body going into spasms of delight, "I'm there! Yes! Yes! I'm there! Yes! Yes!" The movements of her hips got so wild, the boy had to hang on to her bottom for dear life as she thrashed out her delight.

Keira wasn't prepared for what she saw next. The wife took the boy's cock in her mouth and began sucking it and playing with his balls. He groaned and squirmed as she sucked him avidly.

Keira was surprised by the measures of the boy's swollen cock. "Shit, look at the size of that thing!" She thought. He had such a monster penis; it was close to ten inches, crisscrossed with large puffy veins all the way up to a large, mushroom head. His balls were large and obviously filled with a huge amount of sperm, huge testicles that dangled freely. All this majesty stuck out of Larry's skinny, pale body.

This was all new to her. She loved sex and she and her husband had a varied sex life, but this was off the wall. A nerd boy's nine-inch cock was fucking her throat and he was groping her tight body. She was riding a wave of one orgasm to the next.

Her husband would cum in minutes, but Larry had been fucking her mouth forever. As the wife's jaw started to ache, she heard his breathing change. He pulled from her mouth and caught her off guard as she reached for air.

Sue rolled off him, leaving his cock standing proudly, glistening with wetness. She lay back, spread her legs, and beckoned him. "Fuck me, Higgs!" She murmured. "Now! Hurry! I need you so bad!"

Larry then climbed between her legs and held his cock in his hand. Sue used her long manicured nails to spread her pussy lips and Larry guided his cock to her hole. He rubbed the head up and down on her slit until she was pushing her hips up to get him inside her. Finally, Larry shoved his cock all the way into the hot wife and she threw her head back and sighed.

She lifted her exhausted body off the bed and straddled his body. She pushed herself back, letting inch after inch slide into her. "Your cock is so fucking big!" Sue moaned as she bottom out.

He began to slowly move in and out and she wrapped her legs around his skinny lower back and butt. Her arms were around his upper back, and Keira felt awkward seeing the wife's wedding set on another man's back. He began to really pump her, and soon she began to have another orgasm. As she came, she screamed his name, and dug her nails into his back.

When his cock was fully imbedded in her, he went wild. His hips pounded like a jackhammer, making her shake. Her legs quivered and flailed against the bed, then locked behind his.

"Harder! Yes! Give it to me! I need it so much! Higgs! Oh, Higgs! Yes! Yes!" The blonde wife moaned, her hands pulling at her lover, her body arching off the bed to meet his. She seemed to know this was wrong, very wrong, but she couldn't help herself. She needed this, needed the satisfaction Higgs gave her! Her hips drove up against him.

By that time, Keira could tell that nature was telling Larry to fill this woman with seed. It was pretty obvious that Larry had built up quite a load for Sue. He asked Sue where she wanted his sperm. She begged him not to shoot it into her womb. When Larry heard that, he went crazy! He placed the wife's feet on his shoulders and started pushing his cock in as deep as it could go.

"Can't wait! I can't wait!" The boy screamed, and the motions of his hips got even more urgent. "I'm cumming! Ahh!"

"I can feel it! Yes! Yes! Yes, Higgs! Take me! Oh, yes! Take me! Uh! Uhh! Uhhh!" Sue groaned. Her body quivered, shook, and worked against that of her lover.

The beautiful blonde wife was holding his butt with her hands to get him as deep as possible. Larry couldn't take it any longer and he started shooting his hot sperm right into the wife's cervix. His balls were pumping out shot after shot of healthy sperm into Sue's body.

Her hips were pumping up and down in an effort to milk him of every drop in his balls. She was so happy at that moment that Keira actually wondered if she meant of she said about not cumming inside her! For all she knew, Larry was giving the hot blonde wife a baby!

Keira's pussy began to pulse and throb and, at the same moment the wife cried out her joy, she exploded in her panties. Limp and spent, she sagged against the wall next to the door, panting, trying to get her breath. When she was sure her legs would hold her, she pushed himself away from the wall and started staggering back toward the ice machine. She couldn't return to her room like that.

She cleaned herself up as best she could and proceeded back to her room. People weren't always what they seemed to be, were they? She had met the wife earlier and talked to her briefly; she acted so prissy and righteous, but she was screwing around! With a nerd boy, yet! She let him shove his massive cock inside her tight little pussy, and cum deep into her unprotected cunt!

***

Later, at her bed, the images that Keira had witnessed just wouldn't leave her mind. She pushed her head back on the pillow and drew the covers up to her chin as she stared at the ceiling, thinking, too frustrated to sleep.

Looking to her right, she saw her overweight husband asleep, almost snorting, whispering something hardly audible. She needed some fresh air to cool off; it would certainly help dissipate those bawdy thoughts that seemed to haunt her.

She left her room and went straight to the balcony; it had a beautiful view overlooking the pool. The soft breeze gave her a chilly sensation, which caused her nipples to harden. She couldn't control her curiosity anymore.

Tiptoeing down the hall to the nerd's door, she cautiously peeked into the room, once again. It took several moments for her eyes to adjust to the faint light, but when she could finally see into the room, she saw that the kid appeared to be asleep.

Larry was on his bed in an odd dead to the world pose, directly in front of the television. He was lying on his side and, from where she stood, she could only see his back so she couldn't tell for certain if he was asleep or not. She remained still, watching him for a few moments and saw that his breathing was steady and even.

Just the thought that he might still be awake had given her a surge of excitement as she slowly started over to where he lay. Stepping around the stuff left behind by him, she crept toward the dim light coming from the television, as quietly as she could.

As she walked, her big breasts bobbled and wriggled, rubbing her sensitive nipples against the sheer film of her nightie. It felt sexy to have her big tits bouncing freely as she walked around his room late at night; the boldness gave it even more spice. Finally, she was near the set and had only to step around Larry to reach it.

Standing there, naked except for her tiny nightie, she felt herself growing more excited as she deliberately stepped over him. A sudden and perverse thrill shot through her brain as she did, because she knew that if he was awake and looked up, he would be able to see straight up at her naked pussy.

However, as her foot touched the floor on the other side of him and she looked down, she saw that he was indeed asleep, his pale, geeky face the picture of ultimate nerd-ness. Disappointed for a moment that he hadn't been awake to take advantage of her lecherous display, she felt sudden rush of adrenaline squirt into her blood stream as her eyes found his young, virile penis jutting out through the opening in the front of his pajamas.

In the murky light of the television, the sight of the boy's stiff, erect penis caught her by surprise. Even though she had caught a glimpse of it before, she hadn't been expecting anything like that. Stunned by the size of boy's cock, she stood transfixed, staring down at it, afraid to move for fear of waking him up.

"Why is he hard? Is he having a wet dream?" Just the thought that he might be having such a dream sent a jolt of electricity shooting down her spine and into her tingling pussy.

Finally, after several moments of gawking at the boy's twitching organ, she was able to catch her breath. Then, it occurred to her that Larry's potent manhood was definitely oversized for his age. Maybe it was just the light, she thought to herself as she timidly bent down to get a closer look at the swollen organ.

Just as she did, the scene on the television changed bathing the room in brightness and she could see that the size of his cock was no figment of her overactive imagination. The boy's penis, jutting out hard and ripe was more than man size.

"Good Lord, the boy's huge," she thought as she stared at his jutting giant. "How could a boy his age be so big?" As she stared at the Larry's monstrous shaft, she realized that Larry, in his youth, was already considerably larger than her husband's cock. It was all she could do to keep from reaching down and touching the erect column of meat.

The sight of the boy's oversized penis evoked a strange feeling down inside of her. The itchy need between her legs that she had felt earlier suddenly returned to an unusual extent.

"What is wrong with me?" This was a nerd boy she was supposed to be chaperoning. Granted a boy with a man's penis, but still a boy. Yet, even as she chastised herself for her aberrant excitement, she couldn't calm the excitement she was feeling.

Then, just as she was about to stand back up, Larry moved in his sleep.

"Sue, I just fucked the shit out of you! Go to sleep!" He groaned as his cock jerked up and down wildly.

She nearly fainted right there on the spot.

Gasping to catch her breath and not wanting to risk waking the geek, she left the television on and carefully made her way back toward the door without tripping over anything. Slightly giddy from the thrill she had just experienced, she stepped back out into the hallway and quietly closed the door.

Standing there, she leaned against the door and fanned herself to clear her head. This wasn't like her, she told herself. Why was she so upset by the sight of a boy's penis? She had seen her son's little penis many times. But then again, it was penis was a normal sized penis while Larry's penis was a big man-sized one.

Trying as hard as she could, she still couldn't erase the image of Larry's perfectly shaped penis from her mind. It was as if the picture of his large shaft had been indelibly seared into her brain. What really shocked her though was the effect it was having on her.

She was a teacher and a mother of a boy almost the same age as the boy she was having such lecherous thoughts about. So why was she so aroused by the sight of Larry's massive erect penis?

Then, he had mouthed one of the guest's names. Keira had met the beautiful blonde wife earlier in the day, just after she was involved in an incident in one of the elevators. Could Higgs have fucked her raw while they were stuck there together? Was she going crazy?

At last, she pushed herself away from the wall and hesitantly took a step back down the hallway toward her room. Her knees almost buckled but then the blood flow to her legs resumed and she slowly made her way back. Stopping at the door, she looked in and saw that her own husband was still asleep, just as she knew he would be.

"Too bad for you," she thought flipping off the light, because after her episode in the boy's room, she was definitely in the mood for some serious fucking.

Making her way over to the bed, she slipped off her nightie and dropped it onto the floor beside the bed. Still frustrated by her husband's lack of interest, she flounced down on the bed hoping to wake him up, but he only snorted and rolled away from her.

Frustrated, she spread her legs apart and slipped her hand down to her tingling clitoris. Her fingers quickly found the ripe pea-sized bundle of nerves sticking out and begging for attention. Surprised to find it so large and ripe, she began flicking it back and forth roughly, enjoying the trickle of excitement flowing up from it as her mind pored over the image of Larry's magnificent penis.

However, for some strange reason, she stopped fingering herself just short of an orgasm. Feeling slighted by her husband, she didn't want to bring herself to an orgasm with him lying beside her although it would serve him right. She would wait until tomorrow. Then tomorrow, she would have a party for herself. Tomorrow, she would do it when she was alone. Too bad, though, that she would never tell Larry what he had caused.

Finally, after lying awake for what seemed like hours, she drifted off into a restless sleep.

***

It seemed like Keira had just fallen asleep when the clock radio went off, coaxing her back to wakefulness. Reaching over and turning it off, she lay in bed for a few moments trying to recall why she felt so drugged. She didn't remember drinking anything last night, but she felt groggy and tired.

Suddenly a warm glowing feeling spread out from her pussy as the image of Larry's penis slowly formed in her mind. As the image fully formed, a trickle of electricity shot through her clitoris and the warm feeling spread over her whole body. Then, enveloped in the lurid heat, she found herself sweating.

Easing out from under the covers, she hurriedly slipped out of bed and rushed into the bathroom, breasts flopping and hair flying. Closing the door behind her, she looked into the mirror and saw that her face was beet red.

Quickly stepping into the shower, she slowly turned on the cold water and stepped underneath the icy spray. It was so cold she could barely stand it, but shivering, she endured the stinging spray of ice-cold water for several seconds before she had to step out from under it.

The freezing water drove the image of Larry's prick from her mind, momentarily, but as soon as she stepped out from under the freezing water, the image returned. Stepping back under the watery cascade, she shivered and shook from the cold until her teeth began to chatter and she had to step out.

Grabbing a towel, she quickly wrapped it around her, and began rubbing herself furiously, trying to get warm again. Now, her nipples were swollen and sensitive from the cold water and the towel rasping across them quickly brought back the itchy feeling between her legs.

Giving up her attempt to quiet the perverse desire smoldering inside her, she continued to towel herself until her teeth stopped chattering. Afraid to even touch her big, voluptuous breasts lest she set off another bout of craving, she hurriedly slipped back into the bedroom. Her husband was still asleep. He was snoring and apparently oblivious to her as she pulled on her swimsuit.

"When you get up," she told him, "I will be at the pool."

"Okay," he mumbled, sitting up and looking at her with sleep-filled eyes.

At last, she moved her hands away from her tits and bent down stripping off her towel. Standing back up, she admired her image in the mirror. "Not bad for a thirty-two year old," she thought as she let her eyes travel up her body.

Following the arcing sweep of her calves to her beautifully proportioned thighs, she was pleased with the way her firm, tanned thighs gracefully curved out only to sweep back, ending at her long, sexy hips. Pausing momentarily at the swath of light-colored hair spreading out over her lower belly, hiding her secret grotto from view, her eyes swept up over her flat, hard belly.

Then, veered out to encompass her big, full breasts with their jutting, pink nipples sticking out and begging for attention. Finally, her eyes moved up to her face. There was no doubt about it, she vainly thought, "I am a very pretty woman."

Reaching over to the door, she plucked her swimsuit from the hanger. Smiling at the image watching her, she put on the one-piece suit and let it adjust over her body. It was so sheer that it did little to hide her abundant charms.

"I will meet you for breakfast later," she told her husband as she started toward the door. "I'm going to work on my tan for a while, so you can rest a bit more if you want."

"All right," he yawned, seemingly unconcerned by her coolness.

Glancing over at the bed, she saw her husband already dozing off. She had had one last glimmer of expectation, but when she saw him nodding off, she knew that by the time she got back from the pool, he would still be asleep.

Keira Wright arrived at the pool at 9:30 and she immediately drew the appraise of every man, and the ire of most woman at the same time.

She was wearing a bright red one-piece suit that highlighted all of her curves and framed her beautiful heart shaped behind. Her breasts looked painfully contained in the top of her suit, as her nipples were clearly visible through the thin fabric, while her flat belly showed no trace of flab as she effortlessly glided to her chosen spot around the pool.

From this vantage spot, she could watch the pool without being exposed. She just didn't want to face Higgs and re-ignite the smoldering memory of his large cock. Plopping down, she piddled around for a few minutes. It was rather enjoyable sitting there all by herself, she thought, if only the irksome little itch inside her pussy would go away.

***

Higgs had been ogling at Jessica and her best friend Jill's exquisite attributes as they casually chatted up until he realized Mrs. Wright arrived at the pool. He decided it would be a good opportunity to check whether he was in trouble for his last night's little adventure.

He calmly walked towards her, appreciating the view of her shapely behind. "Mrs. Wright?" Larry called out to her.

Keira nearly swooned when she saw Larry step closer to her. She didn't know whether to answer him or not. She knew she was already blushing.

"Uh, oh, over here," she finally stammered, not wanting him to think she was avoiding him.

"Oh, there you are," Larry grinned, walking toward her with a big smile on his geeky face. "How is it going?" He asked as he stepped behind her.

"Good morning, Mr. Higgs." She replied as she smiled at him. "Great, how about you?"

"Not too great, really." Larry informed her. "I feel bad about last night, did I do anything to upset you?"

Keira's eyes opened wide as she remembered the late-hour action she witnessed the night before, and blushed.

"Oh... Don't worry about it." She lied.

"Thanks, Mrs. Wright." Larry sounded relived. "But that is not all; I still have a little problem."

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that." Keira tried to be supportive. "If there is something wrong you should talk to the principal, he is right at the tennis court."

"Well, my problem is kind of urgent." Larry lied.

"Oh, what is the matter, Mr. Higgs?" Keira asked as she put her hand on his shoulder.

"Uh ... It is of a personal nature." Larry said. "Do you mind if we speak in private?"

"Alright, but you gotta make it quick." Keira replied as she led the way. "I am supposed to have breakfast with my husband."

Larry followed her and gazed longingly at her beautiful behind as she walked toward the locker room. Once they got inside, he closed and locked the door behind them.

"So what seems to be the problem, Mr. Higgs?" Keira asked.

"Actually, Mrs. Wright, Nathan and Jessica are having problems and I don't want to cause anymore friction between the two, but I don't know how." Larry began.

"What exactly do you mean?" Keira argued him, more the a little miffed that one of the school's jocks was discussing his love issues with a geek like him.

Larry went on to describe how he and Nathan had become friendly and were enjoying each other's company by hanging out, but that their relationship changed when Larry met Nate's girlfriend Jessica. Keira's eyes widened a bit when she heard about the girlfriend, but she remained quiet and allowed Larry to continue.

Larry knew in order for his plan to work he needed to get Keira very interested in the subject, so he went into this elaborate tale of how Nathan brought up a topic of girlfriend swapping and how he was manipulating Larry into a situation that he didn't want to be in.