Nerd's Reward Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was getting kind of freaked out by the whole thing so I told him that I wasn't interested, but he just kept pushing the subject." Larry lied.

"Please, Mr. Higgs! You are wasting my time," Keira angrily barked at him. "I can't believe any of this!"

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Wright, but it's true." Larry simply replied. He looked at Keira and decided he needed one more thing to push her over the edge, and so he decided to go for it.

"It was a swap, but I couldn't go through with it." He baited her.

"A swap?" Keira lashed out at him, angrily. "And if you were to have your buddy's girlfriend, just who was he supposed to have, Mr. Higgs?"

"One of the hotel guests we met, Sue Quinn." Larry lied.

"What? That has to be a joke!" She shouted at him. "I hardly know Mrs. Quinn, but I am fairly certain a married woman would never agree to participate in something like that!"

"I know it sounds farfetched, but it has to do with something about size." His eyes were at chest level with the voluptuous counselor. Instead of looking Keira in the eyes as he spoke to her, Larry gazed at her firm gravity defying D's.

"That's enough, Mr. Higgs!" Said the red-haired beauty. "I'm leaving now!"

"Okay, Mrs. Wright." said Larry, gently holding her left arm, preventing her from leaving. "You don't seem to believe what I am saying, right?"

Keira nodded her head no.

"What can I do to prove what I am saying?" asked Larry.

"Mr. Higgs, I think your funny story went too far." She pouted. "You are lucky I am in a good mood and will not report you to the principal."

"Funny story?" Larry asked, trying his best to look outraged. "Do I look like I am kidding?"

"Sit up here," said Keira, patting the locker room bench as she looked at the nerdy boy in concern. "I can prove you are a liar."

Larry clambered up onto the bench. Unfortunately, this meant he was no longer at eye level with Keira's bust, but, on the other hand, he could now look down her top.

"Take your shirt off, Mr. Higgs." Keira said with a frown.

Larry peeled off his shirt and Keira immediately bent forward. As she leant over him, Larry got an even better look down the V-necked swimsuit that she was wearing. He could see a good portion of her big round tits. When Keira forward more, he caught sight of a hint of the pink areola's that topped her big tits.

"You are hardly endowed." Keira told him, pointing at the bulge in his pants.

"I am above average," he told her, "honestly."

Keira stopped a moment and straightened up, brushing a stray red hair out of her eyes.

"Really?" She asked, incredulous. "Then why don't you take off your pants, Mr. Higgs? I hardly think it will be anything different than what I have seen before."

The truth was Keira was very nervous. She was also very curious to check if what she had seen the night before was real.

Larry was definitely not shy. He unbuttoned his pants and yanked them down to his ankles. To Keira's surprise, he wasn't wearing any underwear underneath. At the base of his belly was a thick patch of pubic hair with his thick penis jutting out and a pair of large testicles beneath.

His cock was soft, still it was slightly bigger than her husband's when he was hard, and very thick, contrasting heavily against Larry's own skinny build. His balls were huge, almost monstrous, larger than any Keira had ever seen.

"Mrs. Wright?" Larry asked, noticing that Keira had stopped and was staring at his crotch.

"Oh, right," said Keira, snapping out of her daze. The beautiful counselor reached out, almost gingerly and lifted Larry's penis in her soft hand, sliding her other hand beneath to inspect his large testicles.

At the touch of her soft hand, Larry's dick pulsed slightly and began to swell. As the attractive counselor held his cock between her fingers and stroked her other hand over his balls Larry's dick started to get semi-erect.

"Are they always like that?" Keira asked him, rolling his testicles on her fingertips.

Larry nodded his head, "Pretty much."

"Hmm," Keira said thoughtfully, licking her lips and she cupped his testicles in her palm, still holding his growing cock with her other hand.

"Sorry about that," said Larry, looking down to see his cock almost fully erect in Keira's hand. "I can't help it, it's just not every day that a fellow like me has a beautiful women like you touching his penis."

Keira smiled, realizing for the first time that he was indeed hard now. She stroked his hard cock a couple times, causing Larry to moan softly. "I suppose you weren't lying," she told him, matter of factly.

"So you believe me?" Larry asked.

"Let's say I do." Keira told him. "What do you need my help for?"

"I don't know what to do about this whole situation." Larry finally stated.

Keira smiled, "I think it would be more appropriate and ethical for you to forget about the proposal and take matters into your own hands." As she spoke, she let go of his erect cock and swollen balls and went to the sink to wash her hands.

It took Larry a moment to realize what she was referring to. "You mean I need to abuse myself?"

Keira smiled again, "Well, masturbate yes. You need to ejaculate to relieve the pressure and dismiss the idea."

"I can't!" exclaimed Larry, aghast. "It's a sin!" he told her passionately. Truth was Larry was by no means religious but he wanted to see just how far the sassy counselor would go.

Keira faltered a moment, unsure exactly how to deal with the boy. "It's perfectly normal and natural," she tried to assure him.

Larry however was adamant, "I'm sorry, I can't do that."

"Well, I think you're going to have to if you want to get rid of the idea." Keira told him.

"Can't you do something?" Larry asked, looking hopeful. "You must have heard of a similar case?"

Keira's expression turned to one of pity as she saw the look of desperation on Larry's face. "I am not sure there's anything I can do," she said uncertainly.

"Please!" Larry said, almost begging.

Keira hesitated a moment as if judging Larry's sincerity before she agreed, "Okay then, Mr. Higgs." The busty counselor pulled up a stool to the edge of the bench where Larry sat.

"Lie back and get comfortable," she told him, grabbing a towel and then sitting on the stool beside him. The lovely counselor laid the towel across Larry's stomach and then reached out with her soft hands, one hand wrapping around the base of his shaft for leverage, the other fisting his hard cock hear the head.

"Thank you again for this, Mrs. Wright." said Larry, groaning slightly as Keira began to jerk her hand up and down on his thick shaft, the motion causing her ample tits to jiggle slightly inside her swimsuit top, drawing Larry's gaze.

"This is our secret." Keira told him warily. Her hand stroked his hard cock faster and faster. "Don't you dare telling anyone about this!"

"Of course," Larry agreed with a moan as her wonderfully soft hands caressed him.

Keira continued to vigorously masturbate the happy looking nerd, after about five minutes or so her arm got tired so she switched sides. To be honest the way his balls were swollen she hadn't expected him to last half the time he already had, and there was no sign of him finished soon either, in fact it almost felt as if his cock had softened slightly.

"Are you close?" Keira asked hopefully.

"No, I'm sorry," apologized Larry. "Perhaps some extra stimulation would help?"

"Extra stimulation?" Keira asked suspiciously, halting her stroking of his cock.

"Sorry, but could you take off your top? I think seeing your breasts would help a bit." Larry suggested.

"Of course not, Mr. Higgs! I'm a counselor, we have to keep this clinical!" Insisted Keira, resuming the pumping of her hand on his cock.

Larry shrugged, he wasn't sure of Keira's definition of clinical but was pretty sure that giving him a handjob had already pushed her outside it. After another five minutes, Keira stopped again.

"Okay, but keep your hands to yourself," she told him. With that, the buxom counselor peeled her red top up over her shoulders; her massive C's tumbled free. They looked fantastic, large and perfectly round spheres, topped by small pink nipples and no sign of any sag.

"Wow! You've got a great rack!" Larry blurted out, unable to help himself. They were only a little smaller than Sue's but looked equally fantastic.

Larry reached out for one of Keira's tits but she slapped away his hand. "I said no touching!"

"Sorry," the boy apologized.

Keira took hold of Larry's cock with both hands, her arms very tired by now. She was encouraged as she felt it harden more as the horny geek gazed at her now naked tits. The counselor resumed jerking at Larry's cock, now with both hands wrapped around the thick shaft. Her tits jiggled even more enticing now they were bare, and Larry was almost hypnotized by the quivering breasts.

Another five minutes and Larry still hadn't cum, the nerd, sensing Keira's defenses faltering, reached out and cupped his hand over one of Keira's swinging breasts. This time she didn't stop him, her arms were burning and she regretting starting this and just wanted him to get off as soon as possible. Larry moaned slightly and gave Keira's big tit a squeeze.

"Oh that's good!" he groaned, urging Keira faster as he pinched her nipple and then lifted his other hand up so he had a tit in each hand. The boy new he was getting close to cumming but didn't want Keira to know, he wanted to push her just a little further. "Put it in your mouth," he told her.

"What?" asked Keira in shock.

"Put it in your mouth, just the tip, it'll push me over the edge," Larry promised and he fondled Keira's lovely breasts.

"No!" She snapped, stopping her pumping on his cock. "I'm not a whore!"

"Sorry," apologized Larry. "It just hurts so much and I can feel I'm so close. Just a bit more to finish me off."

"Okay, but warn me when you cum."

Keira had a rather angry expression on her face, but to Larry's surprise, she leant over his lap and opened her mouth, taking the end of him between her lips and sucking. As soon as her lips closed over the end of Larry's cock pulsed and started shooting.

At the same time, he bucked his hips up off the bench and rammed his cock into Keira's mouth, grabbing the top of her head and forcing her head down. The horny boy gave a cry of pleasure as he came in Keira's mouth, his cock thrusting over her tongue and squirting his load into her mouth.

Keira had no choice but to swallow. She gulped rapidly as his huge load of cum filled her mouth, weeks of pent up sexual energy shooting from Larry's penis. The counselor tried to pull her head free as her mouth filled but Larry held her strong, bucking his cock up between her lips and practically fucking her face as he unloaded.

"Oh, fuck!" He gasped. "That's so good!"

Once his load was spent he finally let go of Keira's head. The buxom counselor lifted her mouth off his dick and coughed and sputtered for air. She spat out what little of Larry's load was still in her mouth, most of it she had been forced to swallow.

"I said to warn me!" Keira said angrily to Larry.

The boy ignored her protest, "That feels so much better, Mrs. Wright!" Larry told her happily, reaching down to rub his slightly tender balls. "You're an incredible counselor."

Keira blushed a little, some of her anger deflating at the compliment.

Larry continued to hold Keira as she wined softly, and as he held her, the smell of her perfume mixed with the feel of her beautiful body next to his caused his arousal to rise, and his cock to swell again.

Keira could feel the increasing pressure against her abdomen and slowly turned her head up to meet his gaze. Larry looked into her beautiful blue eyes and gently wiped away a tear, then while his hand was on her cheek, slowly brought his mouth to hers and kissed her.

Keira did not resist the kiss, nor his tongue as she willingly opened her mouth to let him explore inside. Slowly his hands moved down her body and lovingly explored her breasts, as well as her perfect behind, while her hands slowly stroked his hair.

Suddenly a sound from outside the door brought her back to reality, and Keira broke the kiss.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Higgs." She stated. "I'd like to be alone for a while."

"But, Mrs. Wright, I..." Larry started to reply.

"No, what just happened wasn't right and I need to be alone to sort this out." She said with authority. "Now please get out."

"But what about..." Larry began again, but was cut of angrily by Keira once again.

"Get out I said!" She yelled as she turned her back on him and walked towards the deserted lockers. "Leave me alone."

"Ok." Larry responded as he made his way toward the door and pretended he was going to leave. He opened the door and slammed it loudly, and while locking it behind him again, he stole away behind a row of lockers and watched Keira.

Keira was angry and confused as she made her way to the showers, and decided that the best way to clear her head was to work off some of the tension she felt. Larry was watching her with a tremendous bulge in his pants and decided now was the time.

In the next few minutes, he would have one of the students' ultimate fantasies, or he could be behind bars. After taking a deep breath, walked back towards Keira.

"Higgs, what the hell are you doing here?" Keira shouted, clearly upset. "I told you that I wanted to be alone!"

"I know, but there is just one more thing I forgot to tell you." He said as he looked at her through lust-filled eyes.

Keira saw his eyes and an illicit thrill that she had not felt in many years flowed through her body, it was the thrill of being desired. As he stood in front of her, she gazed up and down his body, stopping momentarily at the huge bulge created by his cock and involuntarily causing her to shiver.

She knew this was wrong. She was taught that once you take your wedding vows you are supposed to desire only one man in your life, and forsake all others. She had lovers before she was married, but once she took the vows she was true to only one man and had spurned numerous advances from many others.

Although she liked to flirt, she had kept herself pure and true for her husband, and even though he had cheated on her, she was determined to keep up her discipline, and try to preserve the sanctity of her marriage.

Inspired by this seemingly unshakable determination, she suppressed the desire to commit adultery.

"What is it, Higgs?" She replied as she sat down at the same bench he did earlier.

In a lightning move, Larry locked her legs in the spread position, all while kneeling between her legs.

"Higgs! What the hell are you doing?" She cried. "Get off me!"

Larry said nothing as she softly caressed her inner thigh, and try as she may to resist, a small moan escaped her lips. Suddenly she became alarmed when she saw what he was about to do.

"Stop, Higgs!" Keira cried. "Please don't hurt me!"

"I would never hurt you, Keira." Larry said as he reached a finger below her bathing suit, pulling it taught, and then very slowly, began to push away the crotch of her suite. "Just try and relax."

"Please stop!" She cried as she tried to use her hands to ward him off, but the blows seemed to have no effect on him at all.

He continued until the entire crotch of the suite was pushed to the side, then pulled down the flap and exposed her beautiful naked sex to him. He smiled with delight as he saw that Keira was a natural red head, and putting his nose up against her, inhaled her sweat scent.

Keira tensed as she felt the cool air on her naked sex, then again when she felt his nose almost enter her.

"Higgs, please don't do this!" She pleaded with him as she tried desperately to ward him off, but to no avail. "I am married I can't!"

Suddenly time seemed to slow down as she saw him look directly into her eyes. He smiled, and his eyes never left hers as he opened his mouth and slowly guided it downward. She tried to say something, but the words would not come out, and before she could even make a sound, his mouth was locked on to her soaking wet pussy.

"Oh Higgs ... Oh, God ... Oh, please ... No!" She moaned as she continued to hit him on the head in an effort to stop him, but her blows began to diminish in strength, due to her growing passion. Her pussy was on fire as he continued his attack on her, and she moaned with ecstasy as his tongue sank deeper inside of her. Slowly her defenses began to break with every centimeter his tongue descended, and by the time he was on her clit, she was his for the taking.

"Oh, God ... Don't ... Please don't ... Stop, Higgs ... Please don't stop!" She moaned as she began to stroke his hair, and force his head deeper into her sex. He slowly circled his tongue inside of her and gently massaged her clit, as he clamped his hands firmly around her waist.

She moaned with delight and gently stroked his hair as he continued to feed on her femininity. He savored the sweet taste of her sex, mixed with the presence of sun tan lotion on his tongue, as he worked it further into her.

"Oh, yeah ... There ... Oh, Higgs ... Ohhh!" She moaned as her orgasm raged through her shattering any sense of deception like a mighty flood breaking through a dam.

Larry lapped up all of her juices between her legs, and slowly kissed his way up her sLarryach, and made his way to her beautiful breasts. He softly kissed her breasts, and while gently clamping his lips on her nipple, began to suckle like a newborn.

"Oh, Gawd, yes!" she moaned as he continued to suckle from her.

Larry had pulled up his hands, completely removed her suit now and was slowly caressing her breasts as he continued to suckle.

His cock looked absolutely huge confined in his pants, and as she started unzipping it. Larry moaned as she removed them, and his cock sprung free from its painful confinement. Keira's eyes widened in disbelief as she saw the sheer size of his member again. She suddenly reached for it, and while wrapping her hand around it, slowly began to stroke it.

His cock mesmerized her as she stroked it. It looked now absolutely massive compared to her husbands, and as she continued her stroking, she had a deepening desire to taste him.

"How does it feel, baby?" She said as she continued to stroke. "Does it feel good?"

"Oh, it feels so good, Keira." Larry moaned.

Keira slowly raised her head until her mouth was hovering right above his cock, then she spit on the head of his cock, and while looking directly into his eyes, took him into her mouth.

"Oh, fuck!" He exclaimed as she kissed his cock. "Yes!"

"Doesn't it make you excited just thinking about fucking me?" She smiled wickedly, easing back onto the bench and spreading her legs apart.

He watched her dumbfounded as she ran her hand down to the moist slit between her legs. She stuck out her little finger and slowly fingered the lips back away from the opening of her pussy as he stared down at it.

"Fuck your teacher and put you big, prick down into her hot hole?" She smiled up at him, but he didn't see that smile, as he was totally focused on the sideways smile down between her legs.

"Uh, yeah, yeah, sure," he said, unable to keep his cock from jerking up and down wildly.

"Well," she said, reaching back down to run her finger up the oozing wound between her legs, "Would you like to fuck me? Fuck this hot teacher of yours?"

"Are you trying to make me have a heart attack?" he grunted watching her finger her wet, drooling pussy.

"No," she smiled mischievously, "I just want you to tease you a little bit."

"Did Brad Rivers really fu ... uh ... make love to you last semester?" He asked her.

"No, it was just a rumor one of the teachers spread, 'cause I wouldn't go out with him." She grinned, watching his prick twitch. "But it's so obvious that the students believed that story. I am sure they all wanted a chance to fuck me, including you."