Nerd's Reward Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How did you know that I wanted, uh, wanted to, uh, to fuck you?" He asked her.

"Don't all boy students want to?" She grinned coyly.

"Uh, I don't know." He said. "I guess so."

"What about you?" She asked. "I heard some gossip about you being stuck at a stalled elevator with Mrs. Quinn and taking the opportunity to fuck the shit out of her..."

"Yes, but It's not something you go around talking about." He smirked.

"How did you get such a big cock?" She grinned at him, tickling it with a long, cherry-red fingernail.

"You like it?" Larry asked her, clenching the muscles around its base and making it jump up and down.

"Oh, and it can do tricks, too!" She laughed watching it bounce up and down.

"Unh-huh." He grunted.

"How old are you? Nineteen? Twenty?

"Uh, yeah, uh, something like that." He lied.

"You're already a lot bigger than Dave."

"Who the fuck is Dave?" He thought. "Dave?"

"You know. My husband. The cuckold in this little melodrama," she giggled.

"I suppose it's one the biggest in school." He grinned, making his big, hard cock dance up and down again.

"Well," she smirked, "I'm afraid that if you were normal for your age you wouldn't be here now."

"So, the lady is cock hungry. Only wants guys who are hung. It's obvious that she is not going to have as much fun with Dave. He is definitely not built like me..." Larry thought.

"Oh, really?" he retorted.

"I'm afraid so." She smiled defiantly.

"Uh, how big is your husband?" Larry asked.

"Five, six inches, tops." She frowned. "It's not anywhere near as big as yours."

Just then, she slowly scooted back to the middle of the bench.

"All this talk about your big, bad boy," she frowned, spreading her legs apart, "and not a word about my pussy. Don't you like it?"

His eyes immediately dropped down to the dilated, oozing gash of pink flesh between her legs.

"It's awesome," her grinned at her as he stood gawking down at her cunt.

"Is that the only descriptive term you know?" She laughed.

"I'm not a fucking English major." He thought. "What does she want me to say?"

"Beautiful. Pretty. Magnificent. Incredible. How's that?" He smirked, slowly crawling up onto the bench, his cock armed and poised for attack like some deadly missile hung underneath the belly of a fighter plane.

"I'm tired of talking," she murmured. "I want to fuck."

She watched the boy crawl up between her outstretched legs only to have him stop, staring down at her gaping womanhood. Bending her legs, she guided his arms down under them.

"Lift my legs up in the air," she instructed him. Grunting loudly, he quickly heaved them up into the air.

"Oh, God," he grunted, scooting up between her legs and aiming his rock-hard penis down at the gaping gash of wet, pink flesh.

His arms hooked under the cleft of her knees, he scooted forward, spreading her waiting wetness open even wider. Barely able to contain herself, Keira reached down between his legs and took hold of his bounding hardness. Standing above her, poised on his knees, he lowered himself down letting her guide him down toward the exposed and vulnerable gash between her legs.

"Fuck me, geek boy!" Keira cooed as Larry looked back down and saw that there was a trickle of clear pre-fuck oozing out of big hole in the head of his dick.

He saw her quickly run her finger around the head of his cock coating it with the glistening goo as it zeroed in on its seeping target. Holding onto his pulsating monster, Keira quickly steered it down into the steaming core of her pussy. Watching his face, she saw his eyes glaze over as his cock head slid in between the fleshy lips guarding her womanhood. Then she saw him grimace as his cock began to slide down into her.

"Are you okay?" He murmured.

"It just feels so fucking good, it almost hurts," She groaned as he was thrusting his cock deeper and deeper down into the hot, clenching tightness of her inflamed cunt.

"Oh, Higgs!" She crooned as the boy's giant penis slithered down into the fiery core of her pussy. "You're so fucking thick!"

"Just wait until I get all of it in your pussy. Then tell me how fucking big it is. I want you to feel it all the way up to your tits when I shove it in balls deep!"

"You're so hot inside you're making me want to come already," Larry panted as he pushed down, feeding more and more of his giant penis down into the clinging heat of her cunt.

"Don't come yet, baby," she begged as she watched him bite his lip.

Then, finally, their bellies met and they were melded together in a most adulterous of unions. Keira could feel the boy's smooth, almost hairless chest rubbing against the back of her thighs as he bent her legs higher and ground his cock down into her.

"Doesn't that feel good?" She gurgled, tightening her pussy down around the thick barrel of his cock.

"Fuck, yes!" He sputtered.

She could feel his stomach muscles tensing as he ground his cock round and round inside her tightly clenched cunt.

"Can you fuck me without coming?" She asked him, slowly relaxing her cunt muscles.

"Don't know," he quavered, grimacing with effort.

"Try," she prodded him. "I want you to fuck me like you fucked Mrs. Quinn."

"It makes me want to come when you talk dirty," he grunted as his cock twitching inside of her.

"Fuck me first," she panted. "Fuck me and make me come first. Can you do that?"

"Try," he growled, slowly sliding his cock backward down the slippery channel of her cunt.

She waited, afraid to move, afraid that she would trip his cock off into another eruption.

She could see the strain on his face as his hips began to rock back and forth erratically, fucking her with quick, jerky strokes.

Straining, she stretched her arms down around him and locked her hands onto his lurching buttocks.

"Easy, easy," she instructed him. "Like this."

Gently pulling on him, she pulled him back down inside of her all the way to the hilt and then pushed him out until only the giant ball of a cock head was left inside of her. Then she began to push and pull on him, controlling the rhythm, making him fuck her with long, deep, steady strokes.

"Yeah, that's it, baby," she bubbled as she released her hold on him and he continued to rhythmically slide his cock in and out of her, driving it all the way to the hilt every time.

"See, there's no hurry, honey," she cooed, running her hand down his back, tickling him with her long, red nails. "Give it to me nice and hard."

"Damn it, feels so good," Larry groaned.

"Good," she wheezed seductively, "I love the way your monster cock feels inside me."

"Your pussy is so hot and tight," he crooned.

"Tighter than the teenage girls you've been fucking?" She smiled up at him, squeezing down and milking him with her pussy.

"Just as tight!" Larry groaned.

"So, then there is something to be said for making love to older women," she cooed, clutching his cock with her pussy again.

Not mucking around, he thrust deep into the counselor's cunt, letting out a low groan of pleasure at burying his dick inside her again.

Larry began to hump against her, his rock hard as a rock and he sawed it back and forth in her pussy, both his hands rising to molest her tits as he fucked her. She instinctively wrapped her arms and legs around him, drawing him in deeper and bucking back against his cock.

***

Dave gently put his empty glass on the restaurant's table next to the empty bottle of juice and slowly stood up and stretched. He walked to the self-service buffet to have some breakfast, little did he know that, as he was calmly eating, his wife was spread out wide under a nerd boy, fucking his massive cock for all she was worth, and about to have her womb filled with his hot sticky cum.

By the time Dave returned to his table and turned towards the pool, looking for his beautiful redhead wife, she had her legs over Larry's shoulders, and he was shoving his monster cock repeatedly in and out of her tight snatch, while she desperately searched for leverage with the hand Dave had placed her wedding ring.

He decided to call her cell phone, wondering where she could possibly be. "Hey babe, you ok?" Dave called back warmly.

"Yeah, I'll be there in a bit, babe." Came the sweet voice of his loving wife.

"Something wrong?" He asked, worried.

"Yeah, hon, take your time because one of the students is kind of needing someone to keep him company at the moment, he's filling me..." Keira replied.

"Is he ok, babe?" Dave replied sounding a little concerned. "Do you want me to come out and talk to him about guy stuff?"

"No, no, it's ok babe, it's best if he talks to me..." Keira said before making a squeaking noise as if someone had just surprised her. Her voice had a faster and unsteady sound to it as she finished what she was saying, but Dave didn't take much notice.

"Er ... Yeah ... I'll be back in a bit and I'll tell you more..." She continued, and Dave thought that she was whispering to herself before she finished talking, "I'll have to go and see to him though, he's ... in a hard state."

"You sure it wouldn't be better if I came out?" Dave asked, still concerned.

"No, no babe, I'll take care of him ... I'll explain later." Keira said through the phone, "I've got to go, but I'll be back in a bit."

"Ok babe, if you're sure." Dave said, feeling a little calmer as he knew Keira could handle whatever was going on.

Little did the unsuspecting husband know that Keira had made that little squeaking noise as her nerd student wrapped his arms around her waist, cupped her big tits, and began kissing her slim neck. As she spoke to her husband, Keira had tried to whisper to the boy to calm down as his hands found their way to maul at her tits.

As Dave lay back and relaxed, putting the concern from his mind, Keira and a naked Larry kissed on their way to another orgasm.

***

"You're such a bad boy" Keira said in between kisses as Larry continued to push her back.

"Mmmph!" Keira moaned into her nerd student's mouth as he roughly squeezed her left tit.

With their arms snaking around each other, Keira's feet rested flat on the bench, and the boy was back between her legs.

It didn't take long, as the pair continued to passionately embrace, for Larry to reach down and take a hold of his dick and begin to press it against Keira's horny, wanton pussy. As the head touched her, Keira felt shivers of electricity run through her again. The horny feeling that she had had all morning was about to be satisfied, and not by her husband, but by some nerdy hung boy.

The thought made Keira moan. She wanted this so much, and obviously so did he, but Keira had a plan. She wanted lust, but she also wanted kinkiness, and she would have it.

So, before Larry could push even the head of his big dick inside her, Keira pushed and rolled over on top of him. And breaking the kiss, she smiled playfully and lustfully down at him. Larry's skinny body contrasting heavily against Keira's fit one.

"I want to give you a taste of what Dave will be missing, and then you can fuck me senseless." She half growled at him as she pushed herself up so she was straddling his waist.

Larry's face broadened with a smile. She playfully bit her lower lip gently; the hot, redhead wife lifted herself up and positioned herself over the geek's nine-inch cock.

"Now let's see if you really do deserve to be here." Keira said hotly before slamming herself down onto the hard rod of the young boy.

"Ohh, fuck!" Keira almost screamed as the entire length of Larry's nine-inch cock slammed into her at once, all the way to the hilt.

Larry just grunted loudly, his eyes opening wide as his hot teacher dropped completely onto his dick, impaling herself hard.

Keira just sat there for a moment, adjusting to Larry's size, as her pussy only ever seemed to stretch around the cock and then return to normal afterward, like an elastic band.

Taking her time and relishing the feeling of having his big dick inside her again, Keira felt lust burn through her, making the rock hardness of Larry's dick seem not only harder and bigger, but feel like it was setting a fire deep within her. The fact that this was one of her students made it all the more erotic and kinky.

Slowly, Keira opened eyes that she had closed as the hard member had impaled her, and she looked lustfully down into his face.

"Mmmmm, you are a big boy aren't you!" Keira purred, as she concentrated on how good Larry's dick felt.

"Fuck!" Larry exclaimed as he stared up at her. "Your pussy feels so good!"

"Mmmmm, and it's about to get better!" She replied as she slowly started moving her hips back and forth, relishing the hot feeling of Larry's big dick sliding in and out of her hot, tight pussy. "Mmmm, this should be fun!"

"Oh, yeah!" Larry moaned lightly, "Now this is more like it!"

Keira would have smiled playfully but she was lost in concentration of how good Larry's dick felt. It was like she couldn't even remember how good a big dick was, but now, with one buried deep within her again; it was all she could think of. Now, she realized that she would never be faithful to Dave again, probably not even on their wedding anniversary if she had a good offer, which no doubt she would.

"Mmmmmm!" Keira moaned lightly as she started to speed her movements up a little making her big tits jiggle lightly.

As Larry's dick began to move in and out of her faster and faster, and the wooden double bed began to move lightly under the light sex going on upon it, Keira closed her eyes again and lifted her head up slightly. She wanted to fuck like crazy so badly, but the feel of Larry's dick slowly pushing in and out of her was just too much. It had been so long.

As Keira continued to gently move her hips back and forth, fucking herself slowly on Larry's dick, he rested his hands on her long, slim, smooth, legs and squeezed her thighs gently. Keira just moaned lightly as she moved.

"Ah, fuck, Keira, you've got such a hot body!" Larry groaned as she continued to push her pussy back and forth on his big dick.

He then reached his hands up and once more cupped her large tits, and squeezed them roughly bringing a louder moan from Keira. His solidly hard pole pushing repeatedly in and out of her tight pussy, squeezing the entire length.

"Ohhmmmmmm!" She moaned as she continued to ride Larry's dick lightly, slowly moving faster and faster as his hands squeezed harder and harder.

"That's it Keira, ride me! Fuck yourself, you slut teacher!" Larry growled as he continued to maul his tits and Keira felt herself smile.

Opening her eyes, she looked down at the young nerd boy, his hands gripping her big 34C tits tightly as she rode his cock. Lust filled her eyes and her smile as she slowly moved faster, fucking herself harder on his nine-inch meat making her luscious sweater-encased big tits bounce up and down lustfully.

"You want me to fuck you harder?" She purred as she took hold of his pale hands and helped him squeeze her tits. "You want your counselor to fuck you so hard that you shoot all of your hot cum deep into me? You want to try and knock me up? You want to nail me, Higgs? You want to nail your hot teacher?"

As she spoke, she felt Larry's hands squeeze harder and faster and Keira moved her hips faster and harder to match. The feeling of Larry's dick now pumping in and out of her was driving Keira crazy, and she had had enough of all this slow shit.

"You think I want you? Yeah, I want you, Higgs! I want you to fuck me like my husband can't! I want you to screw me so hard that Dave can hear me scream with how good you're fucking me!" She continued as she rode his dick harder feeling it pump in and out of her faster.

"Ohhh, yeah baby, your dick's so good! Now if we're going to fuck, let's do it properly!" With those words Keira pushed Larry's hands away from her, continuing to ride him hard.

Keira began to move faster, slamming her hips back and forth, and slamming Larry's dick harder and harder in and out of her horny pussy, her heavy tits bouncing wildly.

"Mmmmm! Oh!" Keira moaned loudly as the hard nine-inch rod continued to pump in and out of her faster and faster.

Once more, Keira pushed Larry's hands from her as she fucked herself repeatedly on his dick, the wooden bench now lightly hitting the wall behind it as the sexy, redhead, wife banged her student.

Keira fucked herself harder and faster, loving the feeling of this amazingly hard dick pumping in and out of her just the way she liked it, hard and fast, as her big tits bounced around her chest.

She couldn't believe how hard Larry was as his cock rammed back and forth into her very needy pussy. She had fucked so many guys, but never had she fucked one that was so hard before! It felt like he was made of stone or something.

"Fuck, your tits are hot!" Larry groaned as he reached up to cup and squeeze them both.

Keira just fucked herself harder, once more helping him grope her tits with her own hands. The nerd's fingers sinking into the soft but firm flesh of her tits as she continuously impaled herself on his iron-hard nine-inch cock.

"Ohhh, this is so fucking hot!" She groaned as she bounced rapidly up and down on the hard member, "I'm fucking you, while my husband is having breakfast, waiting for me!"

The words made her groan louder and fuck even harder, slamming herself up and down Larry's dick as he assaulted her big tits, Keira groaned loudly.

"Ohhhh! Ummmmm!" She groaned as she rode the boy's dick hard and fast.

The bench was now slamming loudly against the wall as the hot redhead counselor bounced around on the nine-inch pleasure pole with all her might. She groaned loudly as the thick cock slammed back into her and Larry continued groping her tits.

"Oh fuck! Yeah! Oh yes!" Keira groaned through clenched teeth. "Uhhhhhhh!"

The bench continued to slam lightly against the wall, but as Keira fucked faster, the faster it rocked and the more the wood hit the wall and the harder she bounced up and down that big, hard pole, the harder and louder it banged.

She continued to ride and bounce on Larry's dick as Larry grabbed hold of her smooth thighs once more and watched as his Keira held onto her tits and began squeezing them hard as she groaned and rode him. She was enjoying the hot feeling of fucking a big dick again too much to look at him, this wasn't the usual kinky sex Keira did, this was a pure fuck to release all that horniness from earlier on, and this was good!

"Oh, fuck! Ohhhhhh! Ummmmm!" Keira groaned loudly as she bounced up and down and squeezed her big tits, her golden wedding ring glinting in the light as she groped and fucked herself and her long red hair swishing back and forth from the speed and intensity of the illicit fuck.

"Ummmm oh! You're so much bigger than Dave!" She groaned loudly.

"Yeah, you like my dick inside you don't you, Keira?" Larry groaned back at her, watching intently as she felt herself up roughly.

"Oh yeah, it's so hard! So fucking hard! Uhhhh!" She groaned, her eyes tightly closed as she rode hard.

The hard rod continued to pump in and out of her tight pussy as Keira rode hard with all her might, fucking herself over and over again on the big cock of her geeky student. She couldn't think clearly at all, the feeling of having not only a big dick back inside her, but a dick that didn't belong to her husband was almost making her delirious.

If Dave did walk in and catch them, Keira wouldn't even have noticed, she hardly noticed Larry at that moment, all she could think was 'so fucking good'. And with the only thought being the hard dick buried within her, Keira continued to bounce as fast as she could, groaning loudly in time with the loud thumping of the wooden bench.

Larry couldn't believe this was actually happening! He had wanted to fuck Keira forever and now, she was riding him like her life depended on it. The bench was rocking back and forth and the wooden headboard was thumping loudly against the wall, as the hot redhead continued to bounce up and down on his nine-inch cockmeat.