Nerd's Reward Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However, the most amazing thing about this, was the very image of his teacher, straddling him, with his hard dick buried deep within her pussy, squeezing her tits roughly and pinching her nipples as she rode him hard and fast; fucking herself completely.

She looked so incredibly hot, with her big tits being squeezed hard by her hands, her eyes tightly closed as she relished in the pleasure his dick was giving her, her slim waist now naked and drawing the eye as did her long smooth legs. Her long red hair, that turned him on so much, was swishing back and forth as Keira repeatedly impaled herself forcefully on his iron-hard rod.

She was hot, and the constant moaning and groaning coming from Keira's mouth made her even hotter. She was indeed the hottest teacher ever! She was just perfect. Dave certainly was a lucky guy, but Larry had no intention of letting Dave be the only guy to fuck the gorgeous redhead bombshell.

"Oh! Umm! Yes! Yes! Uhhhhh!" Keira groaned, obviously trying as hard as she could to stay quiet, but all she had managed to limit herself to was groaning very loudly.

The feel of her hot pussy as she repeatedly impaled herself on his dick was beyond thought. He had never felt a pussy so tight, it felt like she was trying to milk every drop of cum from him by sucking him even harder than her mouth had. Yes, Keira Wright had definitely been born to fuck.

It was hard for Larry to keep himself from cumming in this knockout, but he struggled on as he intended to not only show her exactly how much stamina he had and to fuck her better than she had ever been fucked, but to get the most out of this situation.

Then Keira did something that almost made him cum.

She let her tits go and leaning back, she placed her hands on his legs behind her, let her beautiful head fall back so that her long red hair fell onto his legs, and began riding his dick harder than ever. The feeling was incredible and the sight even more so.

"Ohh! Fuck! Umm! Oh, yes! So fucking good! Fuck, I need this so bad!" Keira groaned even louder than before as she pounded her pussy up and down the nine-inch shaft.

But all of Larry's attention was on Keira's lusciously big tits. With her back now arched, her tits stuck proudly out from her chest, her hard nipples poking into the air, and they bounced rapidly and wildly as Keira continued to fuck herself.

Larry could hardly believe it; he thought he was going to cum as the horny counselor pumped her tight pussy up and down his hard shaft.

"Ohh, I love your dick baby! Ohhhhh! So fucking goood!" Keira groaned loudly, "Stay hard and in me forever baby! Ohhhh!"

Larry watched in lust as Keira pushed herself back forwards and stared with complete lust into his eyes, her hair falling over her left shoulder, and grabbed hold of his hands.

"Do you like me, Higgs?" She growled lustfully down at him as she pushed against his hands, using them for support as she fucked him wildly. "Do you think I am hot?"

"Fuck, yes!" He growled back as he pumped his dick upwards in unison with her humping movements. "I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you!"

"Ohhh! Uhhh!" Keira groaned so loudly Larry thought her husband had to hear it back at the restaurant.

"Yes! Ohhh, yes! Uhhh! Oh! Fuck me baby; I want you to fuck me hard! Fuck me!" She growled looking so lustful that she might rip him apart if he didn't do as she asked.

Smiling to himself, Larry pushed Keira up with his hands so that he was in a sitting position and wrapped his arms tightly around his sex-crazed teacher, pulling her close to him as she continued to bounce up and down on his dick.

Keira's naked big tits mashed tightly against his naked chest, pressing her hard nipples tightly against him like bullets. Her head fell back to dangle down her naked back again, but she continued to ride as hard as possible.

"Ohhh! Oh! Oh! Yeah! Ummmmm! Uuhhhh! Ohhhhhh!" Keira groaned barely short of screaming as she repeatedly impaled herself hard on his big cock.

Rocking back and forth, bouncing up and down as hard as she could, Keira groaned loudly in between moaning as the boy relished in the amazing feeling of her big tits pressed hard against his chest. Larry couldn't believe how good they felt and how hot this fuck was. They must have been fucking for almost half an hour now.

"Ohhh!" Keira groaned loudly, "Uhhh! Yeah! Oh! Yeah!"

He could tell she was close to cumming as she not only bounced erratically but she had become so loud now that she was almost screaming and at that minute, she obviously didn't care if Dave heard her.

"Yeah, Higgs ... Do it, baby ... Fuck me ... Let me ride this big fat cock ... C'mon baby!" She bellowed as she rode him hard. She gripped him hard around the shoulders as he continued to thrust himself deep inside of her.

"Fuck me, baby! Oh, God! Oh, Higgs ... Ohhh!" Keira cried as she felt the wave of pleasure engulfed her and a sweet release came upon her. As she lay on top of him, she felt him tighten under her and she could hear his muffled moan as he exploded deep inside of her, his seed pumping strait into her fertile valley.

"Oh, fuck! Here it cums, Keira! Ahhhh!" He jerked his hips hard, nearly knocking off the bombshell as she took his gigantic prick. Then the boy's heavy load of hot, thick semen spewed up from his balls. His cum gushed onto the depths of Keira's womb, then spurted again and again across the walls of her cunt.

"Ummmmpppffhhhh!" Sue burbled, whimpering on top of Larry's juice-shooting cock. Contentedly, she flexed her pussy muscles, jacking feverishly on Larry's erupting prick until she'd lapped up the last drop of cum from the boy's jerking cock-meat.

"Oh, that was fantastic!" Breathed Larry when he was finally spent.

Keira slowly dismounted him, delighted that his virile young cock remained as hard as iron. Larry twisted around to sprawl flat on his back. Keira's big tits quivered seductively as she crawled off the bench, as she released her horny, insatiable snatch from the boy's long, hard erection.

His brain was in overdrive trying to find some way for his thick and swollen member to once again be surrounded by her velvet pussy, slick with the juices of her own desire and his cum.

"Do you have to go?" He asked, coy, while rubbing her flat tummy against his engorged cock.

"It was just a onetime thing, so don't get too excited!" She teased. Then, sliding her hand between them, he was treated to that sultry smile as she then lifted up on her toes to kiss him, all the while giving his swollen cock a squeeze.

"Besides, I don't like performing to an audience..." Keira whispered to him, while his hands were sliding down her sweet firm ass.

"What?" Larry caught a glimpse of the shadow at the small ventilation shaft near the door, just before it quickly disappeared.

"I have to go, kiddo." Keira finally told him as she put her swimsuit back on. "Maybe we can arrange another counseling session some other time." She winked at him and left.

Larry just stood there motionless for a while, wondering about the events that just happened, and the identity of the unknown voyeur...