All Comments on 'Netherworlds: Night of the Hallowed'

by SlaveMasterUK

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Colleen ThomasColleen Thomasover 19 years ago
12 months away is too long

I've never read anything by you. I'm glad I waited for this one. One can hope all your work is up to this standard, but if it is, it surely will let a lot of us know how far we have to go. Beautifully done, touchingly rendered and exciting from begining to end.

Bravo.

-Colly

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hugely impressive

Here you are

Rock me like

A hurricane

What an incredible imagination you have there!

sacksackover 19 years ago
Now that's a story....

I hope you didn't take twelve months to write this, but obviously a lot of love went into it. Very well crafted, intriguing, original, and untimately unique! Best of luck in the contest.

SabledrakeSabledrakeover 19 years ago
Wow!

I feel like a gamer who's just been tied up and spanked with all the Chicks in Chainmail books PLUS all the Hot Blood books ... whew!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wonderful!

Very emotive. Not just centered around sex. A delight to read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
night of the hallowed...

a truly Wonderful love story! full of horror, but the Love of the woman shone thru! you have an excellent style and i throughly enjoyed it! i will read more of your past submissions. thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Tears of Longing.

Dear SlaveMaster Sir,

Thank you for writing such an amazing story of Love and Devotion between two People. The Mistress and her loyal slave. I could feel the love that the Mistress had for Her own and it truely touched me to tears and a deep longing. I look forward to reading some more of Your work Sir.

lil kiwi rose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

One of the best stories I have read on here. Bravo!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous