New-Breakdown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Beth, Stop..." he said in his deep lust-drunk tone, trying to belay her shame, "It's fucking sexy." It was the truth, he thought it was just about the most erotic thing he'd ever seen, and he knew using her name for the first time would be powerful.

Jack continued with his tongue play, tasting the last vestiges of her ejaculation. "Mmm Fuck, Beth, you're so damn sexy right now," he said as her body and voice came alive. The coil of orgasm continued tightening in her core like the strings of a guitar; her breathing quickened, her back arched, and her hips rocked against his mouth. Her squirming for more friction made it difficult for him to maintain a connection, and abruptly, he stilled his fingers. "Quit moving!" he barked with a volume that startled her, making her stop instantly and look around confused, her climax edging away.

Observing her quivering, agitated form, Jack decided to proceed when he was sure she would follow his directions and lay still. Resuming, with rough kisses, his tongue darting in and out, mimicking what his cock was about to do. And again Beth reached for his head, and again he barked, "Hands down, Pet! You'll get what you need when I get what I want."

Tucking her hands beneath her bottom, trying to obey him and control herself, Beth lay her head back and closed her eyes. They were only closed for a second when Jack cleared his throat, directing her to open them; she chose the safety of the ceiling rather than look at him or what he was doing to her. He could see her frustration mixed with excitement and found her tantalizing had to admit that he enjoyed training his little toy. Slowly he began licking her again, watching her intently, before positioning himself above her and letting his hands take over. Their faces were just inches apart, sharing breath, his eyes penetrating, and his thumb constantly circling. Again, Beth closed her eyes, sinking into the sensation.

"Open your eyes, Kitten; no hiding from me," he crooned. "That's it, good girl, that's it. You know you want to look. Look at my big hands covered in your juices, filling you," shivering at the audacity and sound of his voice, she opened her eyes to watch while waves of goosebumps washed over her charged body. She found the sight of it lewd, and that was immensely arousing.

"Mmm, that's it, see, you like that, huh? I can feel you clenching again; good girl." Then, pressing his forehead to hers, pausing his fingers every time he felt her bear down, "A-a-ah, no-no, not this time," whispering into her mouth. "You're giving me the whole thing this time. You're gonna cum hard for me, aren't you?" Beth nodded, and he paused. "I can't hear you, Kitten."

She was edging precariously, "Yes," she exhaled, pushing her chin into her chest as she tried to speak.

"Say it and mean it," Jack demanded firmly before moving to her ear, "I'm not asking Beth; I want to hear you," calmly he spoke as his fingers began moving again; two fingers inside, hooked, and caressing, his thumb firmly pressed on her clit.

"Yes, I will cum for you," Beth whimpered as his grip tightened, "Pardon me?" he smiled, knowing she was so close to getting this just right. "Sir," she whispered as the sweet pain brought her to the edge of her rapture. "Ahem," clearing his throat one final time. The coil within, about to snap, she amended with her full voice this time, yet still quietly, "I will...cum for you... Sir."

"Good. Good girl, that's a...very good girl," his calm demeanour faltering somewhat. "C-cum for me now," he growled loudly, then bit her shoulder. At the same time, Jack squeezed his fingers inextricably tighter, and Beth came with a sensual groan through bitten lips, quivering and shaking in his hand as wave after wave of orgasm crashed through her.

Without speaking or waiting for her orgasm to subside and no longer able to suppress his own cravings, Jack manhandled her, sliding her toward him, until she was at the edge of the seat again. Frantically he unzipped his belt and jeans, releasing his agonized member, letting his pants fall to his ankles. With one hand, he seized his unit, and the other held her hip as he ran the tight dark purple head of his cock up and down her slit, smacking her clit with the weight of it, causing her to gasp and flinch several times. Then, he lined it up with her opening and took his time entering her while savouring the intense sensation of her snug pussy, barely giving way to his girth. "Fuuuuck, you feel incredible," he exhaled as Beth grunted, his full size finally possessing her.

"Oh, god," her voice was almost inaudible as she adapted to his size. Jack put her arms around his neck, her legs naturally wrapping around his waist, positioning her against his groin. Deep strong thrusts slammed into Beth, his thighs and balls slapping vigorously against her. While still in control, Jack's temperance was waning, and even though he was buried deep inside her, he still felt like he couldn't get her close enough. Grinding his teeth and with a hitch in his breathing, his initial jackhammer approach eased. Then, with slower, deeper strokes, he settled into a rhythm.

"Fuck me, you feel fucking amazing," he grunted, slowly thrusting in and out of her.

He gripped her fragile neck with his huge paw, fingers wrapping around it like a vice, startling Beth. The thought that he could accidentally snap her neck if he weren't careful preoccupied her thoughts. Apprehensively, she placed her hands on his wrist, waiting for his grip to ease. Still fucking her, he commanded, "Swallow," in a calm whisper as he followed the actions of her mouth intently, captivated by the function of her throat as she swallowed. With an iron grip and empowered by the vulnerability of her small body in his clutches, he needed more. Jack seized her chin with his other hand, his thumb toying with her lower lip which she attempted to suckle, but he bade her tenaciously, "Again," and she complied.

Appeased with Beth's obedience, he released her neck, his hands instead finding, pinching, and twisting her nipples before smoothing and squeezing her belly. Jack was losing focus; his pistoning rhythm became disjointed. His desire for more of everything from this exquisitely compliant woman beneath him had his orgasm threatening to overtake his resolve.

With his hand flat on her lower abdomen, he rubbed her sensitive swollen nub with his thumb. "Lay back," he directed; Beth complied, closing her eyes while he increased pressure, quickly bringing on another orgasm. "With me, Kitten."

Lazily opening her eyes, Beth pleaded, "Please, I just need a min... Ohh", but as the words left her mouth, another tremendous wave of ecstasy crashed inside her. Jack rubbed and circled her clit without mercy, watching and slowly sliding in and out of her while she gently convulsed in an unending orgasm.

"Yes, kitten, that's it, good girl," his voice, his encouragement, the way he pushed her, and touched her, and fucked her was surreal. Beth's contracting vaginal muscles seemed to have locked onto him, and each stroke brought him closer to his own release. It was the perfect friction, and Jack was getting close to his own summit, so leaning back and without slowing his thrusts, he twisted and tugged at her nipples. She cried out as the sweet pain instantly sent her off again. Her orgasm created slick juices that ran down her thighs.

"Ok, ok, ok, just a..." she pleaded ineffectually, needing to recover, but Jack was too close and relentless in his own need. Grabbing her hair and pulling her back into a kiss, his release was imminent. Rising to his toes, his legs stiffened, and his final thrust was his most profound. Crying out into her mouth, his engorged muscle emptied thoroughly and deeply inside of her.

Moments later and exhausted, they lay on the truck seat, his one hand locked in her hair and the other on her hip. Beth's arms released him as she gradually came down from her delirium. She watched the sky lighten through the windshield as the traffic sounds returned to her consciousness, and so did his hulking body pressing exquisitely down on her. She traced his arms and shoulders, unsure of what to do next. Then she spoke shyly into his ear. "Um?"

The entire tryst had lasted about forty-five minutes but seemed more like a day to them both. Eventually, Jack released his grip and stood. He quickly pulled his shirt back on and lifted his pants before collecting her clothes and handing them to her. He stepped back just enough to let her stand, watching for any onlookers as Beth slunk out of the truck and dressed, shielded from oncoming traffic by this mammoth man on one side and the truck door on the other.

Beth looked up at him with a little side smile as he towered over her; his gentle eyes and smile returned and were just as endearing as when she first saw them making her shiver, "So, um, how long will it take to get to the nearest town? Uh, Cookstown, right?"

Reaching for her hand, Jack helped her back into the truck. "To the centre seat," he directed, waiting for her to comply before closing the door. He walked to his side and climbed into his seat, still not replying to her question. Pressing against Beth as he reached over to fasten her seatbelt, he was keenly aware that she couldn't take her eyes off him and was still bewitched. He looked at her out of the corner of his eye and, with a devilish smirk, replied, "How long do you want it to take?"