Anal Tryst

Story Info
Hot brief encounter with edging and anal.
1.4k words
4.49
14k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We walk into his room and he sits at the foot of his bed, smirking in that "I know you want me" way of his.

"Come here" he says, motioning for me to stand in front of him.

I tentatively walk up close, all of a sudden feeling like a nervous school girl standing like that in front of the person I've had such a huge crush on. With that same smirk on his face, he says "aren't you supposed to test something, for science?"

I blush and sink to my knees, undoing his pants and sliding my fingers appreciatively down the length of his cock. He tangles his fingers in my hair and pulls my head closer to his hard cock. I snake my tongue out and lick the head gently, while slowly stroking his shaft with my hand.

He pushes his cock through my parted lips and into my mouth. I swirl my tongue around his head and down along his shaft as he sinks into my mouth. He starts an obvious pace as he pulls back and pushes back into my mouth as I suck and slither my tongue around his cock on each stroke. I wrap my hand around the base of his cock and stroke up and down in time with his thrusts as I look up at him from my knees.

"Good girl" he says.

Dripping wet by this point, I suck his cock as my mouth slides up and down his shaft, feeling the head just reach my lips before he shoves back in. Fucking my face with his cock as he holds my head steady and sets the pace he likes.

After a few more minutes of worshipping his cock with my mouth, he pulls back and out of my mouth. He pulls me to my feet and pushes me back onto the bed. He tugs my dress up over my head, unhooks my bra, freeing my breasts and leaving me all but naked. He positions me laying on my back with my head hanging off the side of the bed. He positions himself and slides back into my mouth, pushing deep into my throat while he plays with my tits and nipples, pinching them and making my pussy clench in frustration.

He pushes in hard, pushing his cock all the way into my mouth, cramming every inch down my throat until my eyes start to water and I push back against him. After what feels like an eternity of his cock choking me, he pulls back out as he looks down at me and says "such a good little slut."

He has me scoot fully onto the bed as he runs his hands up my legs, sliding my panties down and off before he drops his own clothes to the floor. He returns, following back up my legs with his mouth. His sexy body totally naked with his cock jutting out proud and hard. By this point I am writhing in frustration, sucking his cock turning me on intensely. He slides up, nipping at my inner thigh before stroking ever so gently up between my lips, feeling how wet he's made me.

"You're really enjoying this" he says.

I moan in response as his fingers ever so lightly brush past my clit. He slides his finger back down and pushes just slightly inside me. I gasp and squirm, squeezing down on his finger as he thrusts it slowly in and out. He slides his finger out of my pussy and blows across my clit with his mouth, before dipping his tongue in for a taste.

He dives in licking from pussy to clit, leaving me writhing and breathless with need. "Please please fuck me" I say in desperation, wanting him to stop teasing and take me, hard.

"You want to feel my hard cock slamming into your wet pussy?" He asks.

"Yes, please fuck me" I respond.

"Such a dirty slut, begging to be fucked" he says, as he continues teasing me with his fingers and his tongue. He ignores my begging and keeps me at the edge, not letting me get too close to cumming as he slides his fingers in and out of my pussy while licking lightly at my clit.

When I feel like I literally can't take any more or I'll go insane, he pulls back and slides up between my legs. He lifts my legs over his shoulders and strokes his cock up and down my slit, getting it slick with my juices and teasing me even more.

"Is this what you want?" He asks.

"Yes!" I almost yell.

"Hmm I don't know if you deserve my hard dick inside you yet" he says, as he keeps teasing at the entrance to my pussy by stroking back and forth across but not entering me.

"Please fuck me, I need your dick inside me" I say, desperately needing to feel him take me, use my body as his personal fuck toy.

At that he nudges just the tip of his cock into my wetness, while teasing my nipples until they're extremely hard and aching for more of his touch. Then, without warning, he slams into me fully impaling me on his cock and bottoming out inside me with a slight twinge of pain as he forces me to stretch around him.

He sets his own pace, stroking in and out of me deep and hard, completely filling me with his hard cock and bottoming out on every thrust. He leans down over me, forcing me to fold in half as his cock pushes so deep into me that it hurts. He leans down and bites my nipple hard, drawing a yelp from me as he sinks in deep. Straddling that line of pain and pleasure, which sends me into a spiral of need to release.

"Do you want to cum for me?" He asks innocently.

"Yessss" I respond breathlessly.

"Then cum for me" he says as he flicks his finger across my clit, sending me spiraling into a massive orgasm as my body shudders and clenches around his thick hard cock. He fills me deep as I cum, not stopping to let me catch my breath or come down as he keeps pounding into me.

I'm so sensitive that my body is squirming uncontrollably as he keeps relentlessly assaulting my pussy with his throbbing hard dick. Suddenly he pulls out of me, flips me over, and slides right into my ass with no prep and just my juices for lube. I yelp and whimper at the pain of his cock stretching me unexpectedly around his thick shaft, forcing into me and not letting me adjust before he starts stroking. It hurts in a visceral way, but feels intensely erotic at the same time, as my hand slides down underneath me to find my clit and start circling it to ease the searing pain in my ass.

I very quickly get to the edge of another orgasm, the pain sending me there faster than anything else. He puts his hand around my neck, pushing me down into the bed as he strokes in and out of my ass. I start shuddering, right on the edge of a crashing climax.

"Please... can I cum... please" I manage to get out between his thrusts into me.

"Not yet" he growls, as he slams into me harder.

I whimper in erotic agony as my body stays right on the edge of orgasm while he fills my ass with his thick hard cock. He pounds into me harder, picking up his pace as he nears his own climax. "I want you to cum with me" he says, "not a second before I tell you."

I squirm in increasingly maddening frustration, pushing back to meet every thrust of his cock into my ass. Lightly teasing my clit, but not enough to send me over the edge, keeping me in that impossible heightened state of arousal where it feels like I can't take much more before I'll just explode.

Finally, I feel him tense, and he says "cum now." I stroke my clit and go spiraling into a thrashing screaming climax as I shatter around his cock and he fills my ass with his hot cum, letting me feel every throbbing pulse of his cock as he empties his balls inside my ass.

I collapse down flat on the bed, and he lays right over the top of me for a moment as his cock softens and slides out of my ass.

"Fuck" I say, "you're incredible."

He chuckles lightly and kisses the back of my neck as he rolls off me and suggests I join him in a shower. "Mmmhmm" I reply, "just a second while I learn how to walk again" I giggle.