All Comments on 'New Directions Ch. 02'

by Romantic1

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Thank you for your stories.

My friends and i receive a lot from your stories. They are satisfying in many deminsions.

zebralightzebralightalmost 14 years ago
well written and hot too

only the second of your stories i've read [Ch 1 was first] but it won't be the last. Thank you!

chaswar40redchaswar40redalmost 13 years ago
Simply Amazing!

I've enjoyed your work in the past - which probably sayes as much about me as it does about you. But you are the ONLY author that I know who could stitch-together memories of kinky sex past, sister-sister incest, fisting AND the Council of Nicaea into a plausable, on-going three-some!!!

KEEP IT UP! . . . I know that you continue to keep ME "up"!!!

playfulpastplayfulpastover 10 years ago
Warm and fuzzy all over

A well-written story of self-renewal and loving relationships. I really enjoy good polyamory stories. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
dull

How self centered and shortsighted can a guy get? I guess if you are some new-aged hippie type who enjoys refinding the lost self time and again, this story would appeal to you.

I'm just surprised the protagonist didn't end up turning tranny or finding the "sister" was actually the brother and learns his softer side. You have polygamy, Incest, possible pedophelia (since the younger sister was turned while in HS) and a growing menagerie of possible abortions to be concluded. What kind of leftist bunk is this story if they don't include some of the most popular current topics like transgenderism and abortion to go along with their incest? Please note at no time during the courtship did the protagonist gain verbal agreement to any of the moves he made on the susceptible females of the story. He forced himself upon them without positive approval. This would be grounds for a rape charge in California and Connecticut.

The use of the "g" term is forbidden. Please refrain from this word and the "n" word and the "j" word along with reference to the prophetess mohamma in future posts. Why were no black people involved in this adventure? I believe the author is a white supremacist in drag.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous