New Girl at Work Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- "I'll have to warn you I'm not a quiet, let alone silent, kind of lover" I jested. Nicole gave me sarcastic smile.

- "Yeeeah, maybe I should explain some stuff and lay down the law, before you get all cocky. First of all, my game, my rules. While in here you do exactly as I say, if you disagree you can walk out at any point in time and I'll never invite you back or speak of this again. Clear?"

- "Ma'am, yes, Ma'am" I joked as the 21yo in front of me was giving me commands

- "We'll see. Secondly, you always clean up any mess created in here. I'm not your cleaner"

- "I can live with that."

- "And finally, like I've said before I have a sexy boyfriend I love and I wouldn't cheat on, so the only place you'll be fucking me is in your vivid imagination. Furthermore, you are not to see or touch my tits, arse and pussy as that would be infidelity from my part. Clear?"

My heart sank. I was confused and disappointed, maybe even a little angry.
- "Well then what are we doing here?" I demanded a little too loudly. She glared at me and replied.

- "You're here to give me a foot massage. So get to it"

- "We could do that in a more comfortable and safe location than the work toilets!" I protested.

- "I am getting tired of your whining. I want it here, I want it now. If you don't want to play ball the door is behind you"

Shit. Of course I wanted to rub her feet. But the fact that I knew nothing more was going to happen made me feel castrated. I couldn't make my mind up. While I stared in Nicole's eyes trying to figure what kind of game she was trying to play, she took 2 steps back, lowered the toilet seat cover and sat on it crossing feet. Her black heels were gleaming.

- "Look, we both know you want to do it. Stop playing the stroppy macho man and get on your knees. You'll love this and you know it". She had me

I slowly walked forward and knelt in front of her feet.

- "That's a good boy! Now I want you to place my right foot on you thigh and then slowly remove my shoe".

I slowly removed the shoe to reveal her nylon-clad foot, impeccably manicured bright pink toenails visible under her tights. Despite my shame at being commanded by a young girl, my cock was quickly hardening. As I removed the shoe I brought my nose closer to the shoe and inhaled deeply. Nicole lifted her foot off my thigh and slapped me with it. It wasn't painful but it was demeaning and embarrassing.

- "Naughty boy!" she said in a hushed voice. "You are not doing very well at this so far, are you? Did I tell you you could sniff my shoe? You are here for my pleasure first and foremost and you do exactly as I say. Now I need to think of a way to punish you. Proceed with the other foot now". I repeated the process, sans sniffing.

- "The floor is cold. Put your hands on the floor in front of my feet, palms facing up". I obliged and she proceeded to put her feet on my hands and stand on them. She then put her hands under her skirt and rolled down the tights to the level of her knees. She sat back down on the toilet seat "You can take over from here"

I slowly removed the tights from one foot and then the other. She asked me for the tights, I gave them back to her and she put them in her bag.

- "Now, that massage we were talking about"

For the next 25 mins I rubbed her feet, moving from the ball of the foot and the toes, to the arch and the heel. Nicole made small noises of approval as I enjoyed her heavenly feet and my cock was straining in my pants. When I finished she said:

- "Well at least there's something you can do right. I was previously beginning to think you were a lost cause. We still have the matter of your reward and of course your punishment" She looked at the bulge in my pants. "Let's see what you have in there. Undo you zip and pull you cock out with your pants still on." I initially hesitated and thought about saying something but an angry look from Nicole cut me short so I obeyed and released my 6 inch cock from my trousers.

-"Not bad, now give me your hand". I gave her my hand and when she took it she spat on my palm. Nicole leaned in and whispered in my ear. "I was going to let you lick my feet and then give you a footjob, but then you went on to sniff my shoe so that's not going to happen. That's your punishment" My cock throbbed at the excitement of what could have happened. I felt disappointed with myself. "Here's what you get instead. Since you like smelling my feet so much you can get down on your knees and take in the aroma. That's your reward for a good foot massage. While being down there, with your hand I just spat on you are to masturbate for me. I dictate the tempo. You get 5 minutes, let's see if you can last the full time. Oh and you're to let me know when you're about to cum".

I looked at her both excited at my reward and confused. How did this sweet 21yo turn out to be such a domme? "Now!" she said, and I fell to my knees. She brought her feet to my face and I buried my nose between her toes. I started slowly jerking my cock and took deep breaths. The musky smell of her feet darted up my nostrils and sent waves of pleasure to my brain. It was the smell of sweat and feet and of worn leather from her shoes; and it was sexier than the most expensive perfume on the planet, I couldn't take deep enough breaths. The idea that I was using her spit as lubricant to fuck my hand was adding to the depravity of the situation and I loved every second of it

-"That's it my little foot slave. If only you could see how pathetic you look on your knees wanking for me while you smell my feet. And to think how cocky you were when you walked into this toilet, thinking you were going to fuck me. Ha! Go faster. But that's not really what you want is it? What you want is to be a foot slave, to worship my feet, to be dominated and humiliated isn't it?" Her insults were driving me insane, I was in a daze. She was right, I could not deny it. She was humiliating me yet my cock was rock hard, I was more aroused than I'd ever been. I uttered a muffled "yes" and continued to take deep breaths, thankful that she was letting me smell her feet.

- "Of course you do. 1 Minute! That's all you are, a foot slave at my beck and call. Beg me slave to allow you to keep smelling my young feet. Beg!"

- "Please Nicole, I beg you let me smell your feet. I want it, I need it!"

- "Faster slave! I knew when I saw your indecision at picking up the rubbish. I knew when I saw you staring at my feet motionless that what you really wanted was to submit there and then in front of everyone. I knew I could make a slut out of you. And look at you now my worthless little slave. I bet you can't even last the full 5 minutes you have, can you?" It was a sensory overload. I was pumping my cock hard and fast and the smell of her feet coupled with her insults were pushing me over the edge. I felt my balls tighten.

-"I'm going to cum" I said a little loudly. Nicole removed her feet from my face and leaned forward bringing her face just a couple of inches from mine. She cupped my mouth with her hands and looked at me straight in the eye.

- "Cum for me, cum on my pretty feet. Cum my slut" Nicole had put her feet on the floor right below my cock. I was looking right into her big blue eyes as I exploded on her feet, my sounds of ecstasy muffled by her hand. I released stream after stream of hot cum on her feet and on the toilet floor around them. If she didn't have her hand on my mouth I think they would have heard us on all 8 floors. As my breathing started to return to normal she removed her hand from my mouth and flashed me a smile.

- "Did you enjoy it my slut?" I could only nod. I should have said it was the most sensual experience of my life instead. "Good, remember what I said at the beginning about cleaning up?" She had said that it would be my responsibility. I nodded again.

- "Get to it then" and with that she sat back on the toilet seat and raised one of her feet off the floor. I reached for the toilet paper but I was interrupted.

-"What are you doing? If I wanted my feet wiped with toilet paper I would have done it myself. You said you wanted to lick my feet didn't you? Use your mouth, foot boy." I just stood there incredulous. I had never considered eating my own cum. And now I was being asked, no, commanded to do it. I was hesitating and Nicole picked up on it.

- "If you don't put my foot in your mouth in the next three seconds, I'll wipe it myself, walk off and you'll never hear from me again. One..." She didn't have to count to two. I opened my mouth and took those beautiful cum soaked pink toes into my mouth. I tasted the salty, bitter flavour of my own cum and found I wasn't repulsed by it at all. Nicole slouched back on the toilet seat and put her middle and fourth fingers in her mouth. She kept looking straight into my eyes as she pulled her fingers out of her mouth and proceeded to stick them down her skirt and under her knickers.

-"Oh god yes! Eat your cum off my feet you fucking slut. Eat it!" She was vigorously fingering her pussy while staring at me licking her feet clean. "That's it. Clean the toilet floor of your cum too." As my tongue went to work on the floor, she rubbed her as yet unclean foot on my face smearing my cum on my face.

- "Oh god. You are such a submissive fucking whore. You should see how fucking hot you look licking my feet with your face glazed in cum. Oh shit, I'm going to cum" Nicole was still was furiously fingering her cunt when she started shaking, her face distorted by the force of her orgasm. I kept calmly looking into her eyes and licking her feet like a well-trained dog as my princess shuddered on her porcelain pedestal in front me.

When she calmed down from her orgasm, she pulled her fingers out of her pussy and extended her arm. She didn't have to say anything. I licked her cum off her fingers savouring the delicious taste of it. She used her fingers to wipe cum from my face and feed into my mouth. I opened my mouth to show her our combined juices and then swallowed.

- "I knew you'd love this" She smiled at me.

I cleaned all the cum from her feet and wiped her feet dry. I asked for her tights and slowly put them on and rolled them up to her knees. I lifted her foot and asked her for one last smell of her feet before I put her shoes on. She granted me my wish so I brought her nylon covered feet to my nose and with reverence closed my eyes and took one deep breath before sliding the shoe back on. I could still smell cum and I liked it.

- "Thank you" was all I said. I wanted to say more and show her my gratitude for the best experience of my life, but in our post orgasmic bliss words failed me.

- "You're welcome my foot slave" she said with a smile. She got up and rolled the tights all the way up. She headed for the door and placed an ear on the door. She told me to immediately lock after she left to avoid anyone else walking in.

I looked at my watch, we had been in the toilet for nearly an hour. I washed my face and hands and headed out the door and back to my desk.

When I arrived at my desk Nicole was staring at her screen 3 seats away from me. I checked my phone and it already had a text message.

3442: - "This was only the beginning. You're mine now...."

I smiled and got back to my work thinking "I sure hope so...."

--------------------------------------

End of part one

12