New Kingdom: American Court Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smiling at her reaction he turned to the twin peak and gingerly administered the same loving treatment. As she writhed in arousal underneath him, Alena could hear her moaning and loud breathing and wondered if she should bite the pillow.

"No," Gabriel answered. "I need to hear you. Don't ever hide your passion from me."

Moving lower, he trailed kisses down her abdomen and across her hips. When he reached the elastic band of her thong, he slowly reprimanded his loss of control earlier and promised himself to take these off as opposed to ripping them off. Hooking his thumbs under the bands at the sides, he peeled the thongs down her legs reveling in the sight and scent of her arousal. When he removed them from her feet, he sat back on his heels and looked at the human girl that would soon become his eternal mate. Everything about her was perfect. From the feminine, petite frame, her body boasted a small waist, large breasts and round hips. Her legs were shaped with calves cut with muscles from walking in heels throughout the work day. The skin that covered her body was warm and as soft as silk.

The glow of the moonlight cast a spotlight on her body that eliminated everything else from his vision. As he continued staring at her, his eyes moved up her body to pause at the prize that would consummate their bond. The glistening juices were escaping her body, perfuming the room with pheromones that were exclusively Alena. Looking higher to her breast, he felt a twinge of remorse for the children that she would never have to nurse. While she had always denied the desire to have babies, her caring and loving nature would have made her a wonderful mother for some lucky child. But that child could never be his; therefore, it would not be hers. The thought of another man's seed entering her body and creating life instantly made him angry.

"Gabe?" Alena asked, watching the myriad of emotions play across his face. "Did I do something wrong?"

Snapping out of his thoughts, he exclaimed, "No!" then leaning over her with his weight braced on his arms, he added, "You could never do anything wrong."

"You looked angry."

"A random, insane thought," he said and then realized she needed to know that she had done nothing to anger him. "I was admiring this beautiful body you're giving to me and just thought how sad it is that you will never have children."

"I've told you that I don't want children. I want you," she declared. "Why would that make you angry?"

"I just thought that if you were ever pregnant," he confessed, "it would be with another man's child."

"Uh," she said noticeably uncomfortable, "You're timing is really awkward."

Laughing at his stupid thought that interrupted them, he said, "I guess I'd be pretty jealous."

"You'd be jealous if there was ever a reason to be, but there's not and never will be." Then she added, "Do we really need to talk right now?"

Leaning down, he kissed her quickly and he answered, "Whatever my lady wants."

"Then get rid of your clothes," she commanded boldly and reached for his shirt to remove from his shoulders. As he stood to remove his pants, Alena looked at the man that she would spend every day with for God only knew how long. His broad shoulders were separated by the big chest that had held her to his heart. His torso tapered to his narrow waist and then extended to the long legs that added to his massive frame. No wonder the Ancient Greeks thought he was a god. She wondered which god he was to them.

"Ares," he answered. "I'm sorry it couldn't be something a little more romantic but being the god of war labeled me correctly."

"Are you going to continue doing that?" she asked with a smile.

"What did I do?" he asked with feigned innocence.

"Respond to my thoughts."

"In a few days, I won't be able to keep you out of my head. And that just may give you nightmares."

"Nightmares? Great, I could run around the mansion with my sister in a constant state of terror."

"We agreed to never discuss your sister when we're in bed," he gently reminded her.

"You are the one taking forever to get out of your clothes," she gently returned.

Removing his pants and boxers in one movement, he kicked out of the clothes, followed by his shoes and socks, and returned to her.

Pulling her close and feeling the absence of barriers between their flesh, Gabriel moved his hands down her back, squeezing the flesh of her bottom. With his erection pressing into her tummy, Alena was amazed at how her shyness disappeared and her arousal moved into full gear. She kissed him while touching his face, neck and shoulders. As he pulled her closer, she moved her hands to his back moving them up and down his frame and finally dipping below his lower back. Feeling the curve of his ass in her hands gave her a jolt of boldness and she playfully squeezed the flesh, giggling when she felt his erection leap against her stomach.

Flipping her onto her back, Gabriel pulled her hands away from his body and pinned them under her own body. Having her displayed before him like a feast, he could not resist the temptation of sampling everything she had to offer. Returning to her breasts, he modified his earlier assault and simply kissed underneath the globes of flesh until he reached each nipple and suckled them briefly before moving his kisses down her body.

Reaching the apex of her thighs, Gabriel moved lower to nestle between her legs. With soft caresses, he stroked her legs, bending her knees so that her feet rested flat on the bed. In response to his gentle nudging she let her knees fall outward, opening herself to him. Returning to her face to kiss her lips, he looked at Alena verifying that she was still with him on this journey.

Slowly descending down her body, he placed gentle kisses on her sensitive skin lingering at the pulse in her neck and the beat of her heart. When he kissed her ribs, his hands began an exploration of her secret passages. Finding her slit moist and welcoming, he slowly inserted one finger and starting a rhythm moving in and out to prepare her body for him. Lowering his mouth to his fingers, he gently opened the folds to reveal the clit that was eagerly anticipating his arrival. Using the same tactics as he had on her nipples, he latched his mouth to the hardening bud and suckled the juices dripping from her body. Enjoying the sound of her cries, he felt her body jerk in response to the currents running through her system. Pulling away from the morsel, he gently blew a stream of breath across it and was rewarded with a shriek and the tensing of her body. Inserting a second finger, Gabriel paused when he heard her moan and waited for her to adjust.

As she started a slow movement of riding up and down on his fingers, he smiled at her acceptance of him and returned his mouth to her body. Finding the clit once more, he gently grazed his fangs across the nub while matching her motions and increasing the speed of his fingers. Placing a kiss on her clit, he used his other hand to open her body for a third finger. Stretching her opening, he used her natural lubricant to assist with the additional finger. When he was convinced that she was ready to climax, he started moving his hand faster and harder into her sex and continually sucking on her clit.

Alena tensed when she felt the third finger inserted into her body. Certainly he knew that her body could only take so much. Was it possible that she was too small for him? Would he know when to stop before something inside her ripped apart? Before she could say anything, Gabriel increased the momentum of his hand and her body overpowered her fears. Suddenly, she did not care about the pain. She needed to feel him bring her to another wonderful climax. Rolling her hips to meet him, she felt the familiar tingling in the pit of her stomach and suddenly her body tensed as the waves of pleasure washed over her, pulling her underneath the riptide and refusing to allow her to return. With a scream, she succumbed to the blinding stars and a deafening roar.

She tried to push Gabriel's head away from her sensitive body but he was relentless in his attack. Refusing to allow her time to recover, he continued plummeting into her core with three fingers and stimulating her clit with his thumb while she surfaced from one orgasm to grasp for air and be dragged back into the abyss of pleasure.

Watching her thrash on the bed both pleased and tormented Gabriel. He was thrilled to be the man to bring her sexual gratification but he was miserable because he was, yet, still waiting. When her body released a torrent of juices soaking his hand, he finally slowed his motions and allowed her to calm down.

Moving up to her, he leaned close and kissed her lips. She felt as though she could barely inhale and exhale but opened her eyes to see Gabriel smiling at her. As he nudged her legs farther apart, she realized that he was getting ready to move into her.

"Gabe," she said in a panic, "I don't know if I can."

"It's Ok, baby. You'll be fine."

"No, I..," she paused in fear. "I feel strange...there."

"Your clit is aroused and sensitive. Your pussy is stretched and waiting for me," he said as he positioned his cock at her opening. "Do you want me to stop?" he asked sliding the head up her slit to rub her clit.

The feeling of his body intimately touching hers threw Alena into another wave of shudders. "Oh God, yes!" she screamed. "I mean no! Don't stop. I'm ready."

Pushing the head past the lips of her pussy, Gabriel paused to watch her face. Taking her smile as the sign to proceed, he slowly slid into the tight passage wondering how her small body would have fared without his earlier ministrations. She inhaled sharply, letting him know that she was uncomfortable, so he responded with a slight withdrawal. As she relaxed, he proceeded to slide his cock deeper into her body until he reached the expected thin barrier.

When he paused, Alena said, "Gabe, I know what's about to happen."

"If you would let me, I could make this painless for you."

"No," she said with a smile, "It's part of the experience. I'm ready."

Placing a kiss to her forehead, Gabriel braced his weight on his forearms, and pushed deep into her body. He felt her tense in pain and silently wished that he had numbed her before proceeding. When she relaxed he moved into her once again. With each thrust, he moved deeper as her body accommodated his length until he could feel the opening of her cervix. Not wanting to hurt her, he guided her knees up to her shoulders tilting her hips so she could accept more of his length.

Reaching up to Gabriel, Alena wrapped her hands around the back of his neck. With her arms angled up, his chest pressed down and rubbed her breasts with each stroke back and forth. The sensation of his cock in her pussy and his chest rubbing her sent her into frenzy. She tried to meet his thrusts by moving her hips up to him. The familiar tingling started in her lower belly and rapidly spread through her limbs signaling her body to prepare for an orgasm.

Watching his mate's eyes glaze again in another climax was almost Gabriel's undoing. He not only wanted to hold out to extend their first night together, but he also needed to pace one of her orgasms to be exactly the same time that he would bite and feed from her.

As the power of his lovemaking overtook her senses, Alena gripped harder on Gabriel's neck, unknowingly breaking his skin with her scratches. She was vaguely aware of her pants and moans but totally aroused by Gabriel's reciprocating noises. As she shuddered through the climax, she felt Gabriel pull out of her and move away from between her legs.

"What's wrong?" she asked in confusion.

"Next position," he answered while moving a pillow down the length of the bed and then flipping her over so her tummy rested on the down filled softness. "Baby, get on your hands and knees," he instructed and guided her by placing his hands on her hips and lifting her up from the bed.

Positioning his cock at her opening, he quickly entered her body and resumed his earlier rhythm. When Alena thought she had adjusted to the new position, Gabriel moved his hands from her hips and grabbed the headboard. Using his new hold as leverage, he began thrusting harder and faster, thrilled when he felt her weak attempts to move her hips back to him.

Feeling his own orgasm nearing, Gabriel moved Alena's hair from her shoulder and whispered, "Forever."

With those words, he plunged his fangs into her neck while thrusting one final time into her depths. Simultaneously, her blood flowed from her neck into his mouth while his seed flowed into her waiting womb. He could feel her quaking in response to the soothing venom of his bite and the wave of semen flooding her body. She screamed in ecstasy as he finally released his fangs from her neck and allowed her to settle down on the bed.

Gently, he withdrew from her depths and helped her turn on her side. As her breathing calmed, she felt Gabriel wrap his body around hers and hold her close. She relaxed in his embrace, not able to think or talk.

Kissing her hair tenderly, he smiled at her moan of response. Listening intently, Gabriel exhaled in relief when he picked up the steady rhythm of her heartbeat, still strong even with her recent blood loss. Before he could lay his head on the pillow beside hers, he was interrupted by the shrill ring of his cell phone.

"Oh God no," Alena mumbled a complaint. "Who would be calling now?"

"That's Edward's ringtone," he said rising from the bed. "Something is wrong."