All Comments on 'New Kingdom: Australian Court Ch. 01'

by MicKay

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
willieonewillieonealmost 13 years ago
Loved this chapter!

Can't wait for the next it is getting so exciting. BTW No worries mate! Glad to help.

allimbaallimbaalmost 13 years ago

Can't wait for the next chapter!!! I absolutely love this series.

little_piggylittle_piggyalmost 13 years ago

Great opening chapter! Can't wait for the next one.

MizTMizTalmost 13 years ago
New Journey

What a way to get U.K.A.C. going. Abigail and Joshua up to some not so good trickery. I love the way you show Gabe and the background on his nervousness over Abigail being gone. It showed a side of both Gabe and Alena that I had forgotten about. Anyway adding that back story was a really nice touch. The fact that everyone had changed there concerns of safety from Alex to the "children" was a really nice touch. I would have hated to see Alex get the shit kicked out him by Gabe for something not his fault. And now Alex is left feeling used and abandoned, who could blame him. And Abigail is let to suffer the results of her own actions for probably the first time in her short life. And what's the real truth behind her need to meet this other brother?

Please Continue

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 13 years ago
Everyone has changed.

They definitely aren't the same people that they were at the start of this saga. Joshua and Abigail are having growing pains; their intellect is catching up with their bodies growth. At the end, it looks like Abigail may just have gotten what she wished for, and realized realized it wasn't what she really wanted. This story is just incredible!

mokkelkemokkelkealmost 13 years ago

this is quite the leap from start to finish. all of them changed.

damn curious as to where you'll take us now!

mikothebabymikothebabyalmost 13 years ago
wow

What a great start to this new series. I adore your stories and can not get enough. Please post the next chapter soon before all my fingernails are gone. My manicurist will kill me.

DragonElf639DragonElf639almost 13 years ago
wow

dammit cliffhanger!

Fortunately, I'm too addicted to this story to get too angry.

trippychicktrippychickalmost 13 years ago
Love it

Yay a new story line already. I completely <3 you right now lol:) Loved it, I hope Abs gets Alex to listen to her.

shortydeeshortydeealmost 13 years ago
Waitting

I am waiting on pins and needles for the next chapter. I read all of the chapters in one day. Now i know i missed a great story the first time around.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous