New Life New City

Story Info
The audition
1.1k words
3.88
31.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things were getting bad. I was 20 years old and living away for the first time in my life. I was sharing a rented flat with my friend Karen and while we started our adventure in London things were good, we partied hard and had a lot of fun. But money was tight and we were having problems meeting the rent.

Firstly, my name is Sarah, I am 20 years old dark haired, slim figured. My friend Karen was also dark hair but more busty than I am and not to mention more adventurous. She returned home one day and told me she had been approached by a modelling agent who offered a casting session for the London fashion week. She was super excited and as he said she could bring a friend. Her enthusiasm is always infectious and after 10 mins I was imaging cover shoots and catwalks.

The next day we set off as I was having second thoughts I dressed conservatively in jeans and tight fitting t shirt. Karen was dressed to kill in a summer dress.

We arrived at a warehouse in an industrial area that did not have the Milan feel I was expecting. We were greeted by Mark a mature guy who immediately creeped me out. He was leering all over us and making me feel uncomfortable. He was close to six feet tall but had a large pot belly. His face was attractive but he was not in great shape.

He led us through to a studio area where he had a camera and tripod set up. He explained to us the process that he was expected to deliver 10 models for a designer showing in London. The gig was not well paid but would normally lead to more work. He said he was expected to send shots through but as they were to busy to pick through he would normally have the final say on the 10 to go.

Karen was already dreaming of life on a catwalk and was drinking it all in. I have to admit that I was also warming to the idea. He stood us both next to a white back drop and started snapping away with profile shots. Karen started pouting and posing and not sure what to do I started copying her. Mark was making encouraging noises and I started getting into it.

"Some of the clothes will be see through and revealing. Are you comfortable with that?" Mark asked. Karen immediately said we were taking care of the hesitation I was having. I am not a prude by any stretch but the idea of being on a catwalk exposed worried me. "I will need to take some body shots so that the designers are comfortable that you will look good in the clothes".

Karen looked at me and winked and slipped off the summer dress she was wearing. Underneath she had on a black lacy bra with matching shorts. Her 34c breasts were trying to escape the bra with every move.

Mark was immediately snapping away and telling her how great she looked. He got her to twist and turn and took pictures from very angle. The lights were hot and her skin was glistening with sweat.

Then all eyes were on me. Mark asked if I was ok and said it was fine if I wanted to pull out. Karen looked at me pleadingly so I thought what the hell. I pulled off my t shirt and started to unbutton my jeans. I felt self conscious of my boyish frame next to Karen but Mark seemed even more please and was encouraging me to pose while he snapped away. Under my clothes I was wearing simple black bra and panties. My small 32b breasts were glistening as I felt hot under the lights.

Mark put down the camera. His eyes took in both of us in our state of undress. "You know. Some of the girls who have auditioned showed me exactly what this means to them" he said.

As if this needed explaining, his hand went to his crotch. I physically took a step towards my clothes feeling stupid that I allowed myself to be semi naked in front of such a creep.

Karen was typically confident and held his gaze. I pulled her towards me.

"Don't" I said. Karen held my arm and said "look I need this. And if you think this doesn't go on all the time then you are a fool. I am not asking you do anything just stay with me while I do."

I did not feel I could do anything but nod.

Karen and Mark walked to a seating area and he sat down, she knelt between his legs and started to unzip his trousers. His cock was very big and already semi hard. She started to rub him and took it in her mouth. He roughly pushed his hand in her bra and felt her breasts. She moaned.

I could feel a wetness growing in my panties. Despite my hate for him I felt aroused by what I was seeing. At that moment he stood and removed his close. He was fat but his cock was huge.

Karen lay back on the sofa but instead of laying on her he turned and walked to me. I took a step back but was cornered against the screen.

He said "in case you didn't realise, I see you both as a package deal. You either both REALLY want this or none of you do".

He reached up and started feeling my breasts. Painfully squeezing my nipples. In spite of myself I allowed him to lead me to the chair next to Karen.

He pushed me down on the chair. He turned to Karen and said "get her ready". She looked at him not understanding. "you heard me bitch lick her pussy". As if to emphasise he pulled my legs apart and pushed Karen's head between them. I felt he Mouth against my panties and again in-spite of myself I felt aroused. She pulled my panties aside and started to lick me.

He roughly pulled Karen aside and placed me on all fours. He pulled down my panties. I said no but before the word left my lips he was inside me. It was by far the biggest cock I had felt and it was heaven, I could feel his fat belly hit my ass but he quickly pounding me. I let myself go and started to feel an orgasm build. I looked to the right and Karen was there with her hand working in her shorts.

With a final push I came and a second later I felt him spasm and spurt inside me. It felt heavenly and the seedyness of it just heightened my enjoyment.

Mark told us he appreciated our efforts and would be in touch. I quickly dressed and I left the studio with his seed leaking in my jeans. I just hoped that what I did had sealed my future.

More to come........