New Neighbor CoEds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Austin accepted the phone from his wife who had already opened it to messenger and in the spot where he had left off.

Zeb: Are you alone to play?

Jen: I'm sure I can sneak off for a few minutes....

Zeb: Not good enough. We will need at least an hour

Jen: An hour?...

Zeb: At least. Did you buy those panties?

Austin clicked on the image of his wife laying on their bed wearing the sheer bra and panty set. "You look fucking hot!" he told her. Austin continued to scroll.

Zeb: Pick up

Jen: Why?

Zeb: Just do it

Zeb: I promise it will be fun

Zeb: Please

The timestamps from Zeb's texts were all within a couple minutes of 3:30 which coincided to the time Austin left for the golf course. The final text from Zeb read, "I promised you would enjoy that?" Jenna hadn't replied but Austin noted the timestamp was 4:57.

"He wanted to facetime," Jenna shared in response to the perplexed look on Austin's face.

"For more than an hour?" he questioned.

Nodding Jenna offered, "do you want to hear about it?"

He did, and she told him, starting by saying, "he called it FaceFucking." She told Austin she did whatever Zeb told her, her hands became his and his hers. Jenna letting his virtual fingers tease her stiff nipples, play with her pussy, and fuck her with Jenna's favorite dildo all while he watched. Jenna shared Zeb's demands had brought her to at least three climaxes, the best while fingering her back door and that she had watched his big cock spurt jets of thick cum twice. Every question Austin asked, Jenna answered honestly.

"You liked it?" queried Austin.

"It was fun," Jenna admitted.

"But you want the real thing," Austin said.

"Honestly?" Questioned Jenna.

Austin nodded.

Jenna said, "Honestly, I'm sure we both enjoyed yesterday's extramarital debauchery. I can't ever remember being that turned on. All my intimate parts were fondled by young men above and below my clothing. Logan's finger found my backdoor and I let Zeb stroke my pussy on the dance floor.

"I saw him fondling you on the dance floor," Austin said pausing before adding, "my dick has never been so hard."

"Not even for Scarlett?" Jenna teased. "I saw you jerking off after you rubbed her down with lotion and she shared all the details with us girls. You absolutely should fuck that fiery redhead. I know she would do anything for your cock and I think Halle and Natalie would be waiting behind her in line. I know that I want, maybe need, Zeb to fuck me silly with that big, black cock until I can't walk."

There was a long silence between them. And then they talked, really talked about what they wanted. By the end of their conversation they agreed to explore an open marriage together as long as it didn't affect the intimacy between them.

"Now that we've settled that, how do we throw a sex party?" asked Jenna deviously.