Visit from the Ex-Wife

Story Info
Ex-wife visits for a few days and gets along with new wife.
14.7k words
4.2
40.8k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DanDraper
DanDraper
1,140 Followers

***All characters are over 18 and are fictional. Any resemblance to any real-life persons or situations is purely coincidental.

.....

MOVIE NIGHT

Leah had just finished making the popcorn for date night. Usually she and her husband, Evan, would go out somewhere, such as to a movie, a show, a new restaurant to try among other things. But tonight, the whole town was hunkering down for the night because of a hurricane. Technically, they were out of reach of the areas the hurricane would be hitting heavily, but they were just on the edges of it, where they would get heavy wind and rain. Already they could feel and hear how heavy the rain and wind were against the house.

As she had just finished making the popcorn, Evan's phone, which he left on the kitchen counter, began to ring. She didn't answer it, but she did look at the caller ID so she could let him know who was calling him. To her surprise it was Daphne, Evan's ex-wife. Leah had only met her once before, about three years ago, a few months after she and Evan got married, because she had to stop by for some paperwork because of some tax issues from when she and Evan were still married. She seemed like a nice woman to her, nothing like the evil ex-wife stories she would occasionally hear from most people. Although she had only met her for twenty minutes, there wasn't enough time to see what she was really like.

Evan never really gave a full explanation of why he and Daphne divorced; all he said was that they just stopped getting along. She decided not to ask too many questions about it; she figured if it was anything bad, he would tell her about it.

Evan had just come into the kitchen to see if Leah needed any help, but she said it was only popcorn, so she had everything under control. Evan did get the drinks ready, so he would at least contribute to something.

"By the way, your phone was ringing," said Leah. "The caller ID said it was Daphne."

"Daphne? Really?" He asked as he picked up the phone. He unlocked the home screen and checked to see if his ex-wife left any voice or text messages.

"When was the last time you spoke to her?" Leah asked.

"Several months ago, when my uncle died, to give her condolences," he replied, then put away his phone when he saw she left no messages.

"Aren't you going to call her back?"

"I'm sure if it was important, she would've left a message or tried to call again," said Evan. "But right now, we have a movie to watch."

They brought their snacks and beverages to the living room, and Evan brought up the movie he chose to watch. It was one of his favorite sci-fi/time-traveling movies, 'Edge of Tomorrow.' Lean wasn't much of a fan of that genre. But Evan reminded her how she chose the last five movies for them to watch, so she owed him. She agreed and was at least happy the movie had Tom Cruise, one of her all-time favorite actors.

They were five minutes into the film when Evan's phone started ringing again. He looked at the caller ID and saw that it was his ex-wife again. He said he would just call back, but Leah said it might be important if she's calling twice this late, so he might as well answer before she calls a third time. He figured Leah was right, so he paused the movie and answered the phone. They did the usual greetings, and then Evan asked why she was calling; after hearing what she had to say, he got an unusual look on his face that made Leah a little concerned.

"Sure, I understand completely," said Evan. "Of course, come right over. Unless you need me to pick you up... I see... Ok, I'll see you soon."

Leah had no idea what was going on; all she heard was her husband inviting his ex-wife over to their house. After hey said their goodbyes, Evan hung up his phone.

"What's going on?" Leah asked.

"Daphne was in town for a business meeting," he began to say. "She was trying to leave before the storm hit, but then her car broke down not far from here."

"Oh my God," said Leah. "Does she know what happened to the car?"

"She has no idea; she doesn't know much about cars. Maybe the storm affected it; I don't know. Anyway, she's not that far from here and asked if she could come over. Under the circumstances, I said it was alight. I hope you don't mind."

"Sure, it's understandable," said Leah. "How far away is she?"

Before Evan could say anything, the doorbell rang, and that answered Leah's question. They both walked over to the front door and opened it to see Daphne out there, soaking wet. They both invited her in and closed the door behind her.

Daphne pushed back her long, wet brunette hair and wiped her eyes so she could see Evan and Leah better. She was wearing a three-piece black business suit, the type with a pencil skirt with the hem cut a few inches above her knees. She also carried a simple black purse and wore black high-heeled shoes. Leah was a little impressed that she managed to come out of the rain dressed like this and wearing those heels without falling and bruising her knees. The rain also affected her makeup; the worst of it was the mascara that ran down her cheeks.

"Thank you, guys, so much," said Daphne. "After you didn't answer the phone the first time, I thought I would have to spend the night in my car because I literally had nowhere else to go."

"How far away did your car break down?' Evan asked.

"About four blocks from here," she answered. "After you didn't answer my first phone call, I thought I should just run over here anyway and test my luck banging on your door. But then I thought about how rude that would be, so I called again on my way over."

"Under the circumstances, I don't think it would've been rude for you to be banging on our front door," said Leah. "I probably would've done the same thing."

"Thank you for understanding," Daphne replied.

"I guess under the circumstances, you should spend the night," said Leah.

Evan tried to hide his surprised look but failed at it.

"Oh, I don't want to impose," said Daphne. "I was hoping to just dry up and maybe get an Uber to take me to a hotel."

"Nonsense; you should stay the night," said Leah.

"Leah's right," said Evan. "It's not like you can get an Uber out here anyway during this storm."

"Are you sure?" Daphne asked. "It's not weird, considering... you know."

"Yes, you're Evan's ex-wife," said Leah. "But we're all adults here. We can survive one night all together."

"Oh, thank you; you're so sweet."

"Now come upstairs with me so we can get you out of those wet clothes," said Leah. "I'm not sure if we're the same size, but I'm sure I have something you can wear tonight."

"Thank you so much," said Daphne.

Daphne kicked off her shoes, picked them up, and followed Leah upstairs to her bedroom. Leah wasn't sure if she had anything that could fit Daphne, who was about 5'10", and from what she could tell, she had double D-cup breasts. Leah was a little shorter, about 5'4", and had full C-cup breasts that were just under the line of being D-cups. She was also a long-haired brunette like Daphne, making her wonder if that was Evan's type.

When they got upstairs, they first stopped by the linen closet so Leah could give Daphne a towel to dry herself off with. Then they went to the master bedroom, where Leah closed the door and began looking through her walk-in closet to see what she could offer Daphne for the night. She was just going to give her something to wear to bed, but she still had to find something to fit Daphne's big breasts. She also had to consider what she might have to offer her to wear tomorrow since she can't just send her out there wearing the same clothes, she came in wearing.

"Thanks again," said Daphne. "You're a lifesaver."

"No problem; I'm sure you would've done the same thing," Leah replied.

Leah got something she thought Daphne could wear and left the walk-in closet just as Daphne finished taking her clothes off and was now in her underwear. She was a little surprised to see this; it wasn't like seeing women at the gym changing their clothes in the locker room; this was her husband's ex-wife, who she was watching take her clothes off. She understood that she wanted to get out of her wet clothes as soon as possible, but it was still a weird thing to see.

"I think I have something you could wear for the night," said Leah. "You're a little taller than me, but I think it should do."

"Thank you," said Daphne. "Anything other than those wet clothes would be perfect for me."

Daphne began taking off her underwear and was now fully naked in front of Leah who was doing her best to keep a straight face. Daphne began using the towel to dry herself off, while Leah just stared at her perfect figure. She realized it wasn't unusual for women to change clothes in front of each other, but she never thought she would be seeing her husband's ex-wife naked in her bedroom. Part of her guessed if Daphne was doing it on purpose for some reason, but then realized she really wanted to get out of those wet clothes, but that didn't make the whole situation any less unusual.

After seeing her naked, she couldn't believe that her husband was once married to such a stunning beauty. She had only met her once before, seen a few old pictures, and thought she was a pretty woman. But now, seeing her fully naked, she couldn't help being a little intimidated by her beauty. Also, she had to admit that she found Daphne to be quite attractive, which was bringing out her bi-curious side. But the fact that it was Daphne, of all people, was making her feel this way made it all the more unusual.

"I, uh, don't think we have the same bra size, but I think my panties should fit you," said Leah.

"Hopefully, it would. Again, thank you."

After Daphne finished drying off, she took the clothes that Leah offered and put them on. They were both glad the panties fit, and then she began putting on the clothes. Since it was late, Leah thought some pajamas would be more appropriate, which consisted of a simple short-sleeved top and shorts. Leah kind of regretted giving Daphne those pajamas because the shorts were small enough to show plenty of her legs, and the top, although not too tight, hugged her breasts enough for the nipples to be slightly protruding through the material. When Leah wore that pajama set, she would just look cute, but with Daphne wearing it, she was straight-up sexy. Leah was also wearing pajamas, but the kind with pants and a more loose-fitting shirt. She was trying to be more casual for the night she had planned; she didn't think she would have to dress up in front of anybody as sexy as Daphne.

"Thanks, and again, you're a lifesaver," she said.

"Again, it's no problem."

"If you point me to the spare bedroom, I'll leave you two alone. I smelled popcorn when I came in; I guess I ruined a movie night for you two."

Leah thought about that for a moment; she realized she would be a bad host if she let Daphne spend the whole night alone in the spare bedroom. She was looking forward to being alone with Evan while watching the movie and then making out afterwards before heading towards the bedroom to fool around. But she figured, under the circumstances, she should invite Daphne to join them for the movie. She would just have to hold off any intimacy in the living room as long as she was there, but still have sex with Evan later on when they're alone in the bedroom.

"I can't let you spend the whole night alone while we're downstairs. Why don't you join us?" Leah asked.

"Oh, no. I'm already imposing on you two enough as it is."

"It's ok; it could be fun," said Leah. "I made way too much popcorn; you would be doing us a favor."

"Thank you," said Daphne. "What movie are you two watching?"

"Edge of Tomorrow," Leah answered. "It's a sci-fi movie about time travel, starring Tom Cruise."

"Ugh, is he still into sci-fi movies?" Daphne said as she rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, he is," said Leah. "Especially the time-travel ones, which are... well..."

"Very confusing and creates a bunch of unanswered questions."

"Yes, exactly."

They both had a good laugh; Leah was glad Daphne felt the same way about those kinds of movies.

"Despite what it's about, I'm sure it will be fun to watch with you both," said Daphne. "Plus, I love pretty much anything with Tom Cruise."

"Me too," Leah replied happily.

"But if I join you, can I ask if you have a different top I could wear? This one is cute, but as you can see," Daphne said as she pointed to the obvious nipples protruding through the shirt. "I'm guessing the only nipples you want your husband to notice are yours and not those of his ex-wife."

Leah gave a big laugh at the good point she made. She was really starting to like Daphne right now. She went back into her closet and got something she was sure wouldn't make her husband horny for his ex-wife. She actually made that joke with Daphne, who had a nice big laugh out of it. They both joked about how maybe they should both wear tight shirts around him just to mess with him a little, but decided it would probably be going too far and make things too awkward for him.

Afterwards, Leah got an old clothes rack from her closet, and they set it up in the spare bedroom to hold Daphne's clothes so they could dry overnight. Daphne then washed off the rest of her makeup, and Leah gave her a scrunchy to borrow to hold back her damp hair. They went downstairs to the living room to join Evan. Leah couldn't help thinking that even with how messy her hair was right now and how she no longer had any make-up on, she still looked pretty hot.

When they were done, they made their way downstairs to join Evan in the living room.

"I hope you don't mind. I asked Daphne to join us for the movie," said Lean.

"Of course, the more, the merrier," said Evan. "We're watching a pretty cool sci-fi movie; like you, Daphne used to love watching this stuff with me."

Leah and Daphne gave each other a look and giggled a little. Evan noticed this and got a little concerned about what that was about.

Leah got Daphne a bowl from the kitchen so she could have some of her own popcorn without having to reach into the bowl that she and Evan were sharing. Daphne sat in the armchair as Leah snuggled up to Evan on the couch. As they all watched the film, the two women couldn't help making their own commentary about the film, especially about Tom Cruise. Halfway through the film they just ignored the movie and began just talking to each other like they were old high school buddies. They were talking about every possible thing two women could talk about with each other: clothes, reality shows, music, celebrity gossip, and so on.

Leah wasn't even snuggling up against Evan anymore; she moved to the other side of the couch to be closer to Daphne to continue their conversation, and she was even eating popcorn from Daphne's bowl. Evan was glad they were getting along, but it was starting to get a little too much. He was just glad he was around in case their conversation suddenly became about him. They both knew secrets about him; some they knew on their own, while others they both knew but had no way of knowing. If he wasn't around, he was afraid of what they might say to each other about him.

When the movie ended, both ladies said they enjoyed the film, even though they obviously ignored most of it. Afterwards, Evan brought out some wine for them all and shared a glass. They all spent some time drinking and catching up on what was going on in their lives. During this time, Leah couldn't help noticing how well everyone was getting along. She still couldn't figure out why Daphne and Evan got divorced since everything seemed alright between them. She tried not to think too much about it; she figured as long as everyone was getting along, that's all that mattered.

Sometime after midnight, they all agreed it was time to get to bed. They all said goodnight to each other and headed off to their own rooms. Daphne thanked them again for letting her stay the night, and they said it was their pleasure.

Leah and Evan got into bed and under the covers. They weren't too tired, so they turned on their TV to see what was on to help them fall asleep.

"She's really nice," said Leah. "I know I asked this before, but what made you two get divorced?"

"I told you, we just stopped getting along at the end," Evan replied.

"You're getting along with her now."

"It's because all that stuff was years ago, and we're over it now."

"At least now you're both friendly with each other."

"Not as friendly as you two have gotten tonight," Evan joked.

"I couldn't help it; it was like having one of my girlfriends around. Is that weird for you?" She asked.

"A little weird. But I guess as long as it's not a problem for you, I don't have a problem with it."

"By the way, something happened when I got her clothes to wear. Something kind of unusual."

"What happened?" Evan asked.

"She changed her clothes right in front of me, and I saw her naked."

"So?"

"Don't you think that's a little odd?"

"Isn't it common for women to change their clothes in front of each other?"

"Normally, yes. But she's your ex-wife and she got naked in front of me. I just thought it was kind of strange, is all."

"She was soaking wet when she came in; if I were here, I'd shed those clothes off no matter who was in front of me."

"I suppose you're right," said Leah. "But I couldn't help thinking... well..."

"What are you getting at?"

"I remember you telling me that she was bisexual," said Leah. "She had a couple of girlfriends before she met you and even dated a woman right after you two got divorced."

Evan laughed a little.

"So, what? You thought she was making a pass at you?" he asked.

"I couldn't help thinking maybe there was more to it."

"I don't think she would make a pass at my new wife, of all people," said Evan. "Especially right after she got herself out of the rain. I'm sure her focus was on getting into some dry clothes, and she thought it was alright to change in front of you."

"I'm sure you're right."

"Unless you're upset that she didn't make a pass at you."

"Excuse me?"

Evan moved in closer to Leah.

"You always said you were a little bi-curious. Maybe you hoped she would make a pass at you, and probably more."

Leah laughed. "Don't be ridiculous."

"Maybe that's why you're obsessing over it. You kind of wanted her to make a pass at you. Admit it, after seeing her naked, you think she's sexy."

"Well, yeah, she is sexy, so what?" She asked while blushing a little.

"And you're the one who sometimes likes to bring up the idea of having a threesome. Often with another woman."

"And you're the one who keeps turning down the idea," said Leah. "Wait, is this turning you on?"

"What do you think?"

Leah looked under the blanket to see the big bulge in Evan's pajama pants.

"Are you getting hard thinking about fucking your ex-wife?" she asked.

"No, I'm getting hard thinking of you fucking my ex-wife."

Leah reached down into Evan's pants and began stroking his dick.

"Do you like the idea of maybe me and Daphne fooling around?" she asked with a lustful voice.

"Oh, yes, I do," said Evan. He then reached up under Leah's shirt and under her bra to grab her breast.

"Do you still want to fuck her?" Leah asked.

"Not as much as how much you probably want to fuck her."

They began making out and soon shed each other's clothes. Evan got Leah on her back, getting ready to fuck her.

"Pretend I'm Daphne," said Leah.

"What?" he asked while pulling away from her a little. "No way. I was just having a little fun talking about it; I don't want to roleplay it."

"Come on, it'll be fun," she said. "We roleplayed crazier stuff than this."

"I'm not pretending you're Daphne," he insisted. "Especially when she's just down the hall."

DanDraper
DanDraper
1,140 Followers