All Comments on 'New Year Redone'

by LitEroCat

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
MaresEatOatsMaresEatOats11 months ago

So, because he was slow to respond to cheating and wife left him high and dry for months, now everything is great? Uh don’t think so.

LitEroCatLitEroCat11 months agoAuthor

'Slow to respond': The loveless marriage happened long before the cheating. He should have acted sooner and he admits it. He made it all great when he chose to be part of the 'swing' and join his wife. Her interest in sex with him shot up AND he had the other wife whenever he wanted, though he limited himself to the times she met with his wife - so far. So, divorce, or adapt and accept? Sharing 2 women seems the better choice than none.

ThorlolThorlol11 months ago

What he should have done is divorcing his wife. What did really improve here? He now knows that his wife only fucks him out of obligation. After fucking Carl. He knows that she has absolutely no problem to cheat. He knows that she cant be honest and wouldnt give him any sex life of value without Carl. His consolation? Another woman who has no interest in him besides fucking him because shes allowed to do that. He didnt adapt. He settled for a dead marriage because he is allowed to fuck his wife again. He could have something much better.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer11 months ago

What a pathetic husband. Weak and a total doormat. His slut wife was off fucking in a threesome for many, many months and never told her husband. Giving up her anal virginity and doing things she would never do with her husband. He should have told his wife that, if she wants to stay together with him, he will be going out to meet other women while she stays home... alone! When he's equalled things then they can discuss the future. Meanwhile she is NOT to continue with C and C. He needs to grow a backbone and have some self respect.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

So, she cut her husband off until she was so horny she fucked somebody else? What a horrible wife. You made it clear to us with her time at their house, even without the fact she was withholding sex from her husband, so there's no reason for him to be so clueless about what she was doing. Add in Claire's behavior towards him without his wife getting upset and he looks truly stupid.

Sadly, there's really no decent characters in this, blessedly short, fail of a tale.

26thNC26thNC11 months ago

Girl on girl anal sex. One hundred and sixty six stories and this is author’s LW story?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I don't believe one word.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What the fuck are small D-cups tits?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

He deserves what he is stupid enough to accept. The wife became Carl's ass fuck whore. He's OK with that because he, finally, got some too? Pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A NYE story in July!

Really?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I don't see the husband as a wimp. He didn't find out the wife cheated until he was ready to 'cheat' so he was able to forgive. Going from a loveless to loving marriage is a win-win for all.

This is the cheating wives section, right?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Sorry to tell you folks, but the wife. Mbrea is just a selfish little narcissistic bitch. Loves to get head but won't give any, I've been in a million years what I've got down on AD. N. Yes. That's selfish bitch to marry me. Destroyed both of my wife's to make sure they were going to accommodate all of my desires and that I would be comfortable accommodating all of their desires, As two well adjusted mature adults should be capable of doing.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The right answer to her since November.was I want a divorce.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLitEroCat@LitEroCat
I'm a mostly uninhibited, positive-attitude SWM with an eclectic sense of humor who enjoys like-minded people of all ages & races for friendship &/or sex, maybe even a long-term relationship. Certain people (especially my mother!) say I'm good-looking, but it hasn't...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES