All Comments on 'New Years Three Way'

by Bakeboss

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Utter nonsense

This story was utter nonsense.

Why do you bother?

For someone who has posted so many stories, too many, you still can't write a decent story.

Get a job. Get a life. Please stop writing stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Such crappy writing

They had 'desert'? So, they ate some sand? He 'defiantly' heard something? What's the matter, you can't spell 'definitely'?

Silly story, bad writing. I agree, please quit polluting us like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
hahaha

Its funny....with a humiliation fetish he prolly gets off on the pissy comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Everyone's a critic

Twits! If you don't like the story, read another one. Can't you tell what it will be like a few paragraphs in? And this isn't a school project, it's an erotic story site. If you can't say something nice, say nothing and move on. Better yet, just enjoy the erotic component of the story and ignore the writing, or interpret it as the voice of the narrator.

obscuredobscuredover 13 years ago

Not bad! Very hot sex scene, and the details of their evening together were well done--went a long way toward selling the sex. I liked this! Some grammar issues, sure, but not overwhelmingly. Maybe could have done more to integrate the holiday theme--like, why did this have to happen New Year's Eve? The second & third rounds of sex were fun but it seemed like you were rushing for the end, just a bit... stretch out more and get into it! More detail on the shower scene would have fantastic! Very nicely done--great job!

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 13 years ago
Good

Thanks, good storyline, good plot, exciting sex. I'd like to think it is a good thing the marriage got back on track, but on the other had the 3 way was very exciting. Not sure about bringing another man in, but fair is fair I guess. When you go this route with your stories I always enjoy them.

RossDanielsRossDanielsover 13 years ago
How dumb does one have to be

To read all the way through a story they hate. Oh wait, I know the answer--as dumb as the anonymous posters. I thought the story was a sexy read and had a sense of reality about it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous