New York Trip

Story Info
Short but delightful tale of a threesome with 2 Mistresses.
1.1k words
4.2
24.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started with an innocent weekend trip to New York. I was planning an exploration into the realm of BDSM with a girlfriend. We had been planning the trip for almost two months and now here I was landing at the John F. Kennedy airport. Her friend met me and took me to her. Turns out, he was her slave in real-time, unknown to me.

He picked her up at her house and we went to get another friend. The four of us went to a local hangout bar for drinks and some friendly games of pool, girls against guys. A few beers in, us girls decided to make a small bet with the guys. If they won, we would get on our knees in front of everyone at the bar. If we won, well, same rules applied. We lost, needless to say!

They were good sports about it, and decided we would go to another pool hall and up the ante. Now the bets became more intense. Talk of swapping partners during sex, what we would have to do to them and even one bet about taking video and pictures and becoming a "screen saver"!

We were having a great time discussing going to a BDSM club the following night when I took matters into my own hands. My friend, Mistress Claire, was leaning over the table talking to one of her friends. Her backside to me, I walked up behind her quietly and whacked her ass with all my might. I think the front of the bar heard it. She turned to me and smiled.

I was laughing at her and shaking my hand from the blow. I turned and left her to continue her conversation. But I should have known she would not let me get away that easily. Without warning, she grabbed a fistful of my hair and yanked me to her. Then she kissed me, her tongue dancing on mine. She released her grip on my hair as I kissed her back.

The guys were in shock. One nearly fell off the barstool, and the other was just smirking at the two of us. We had captured some of the other patrons’ attention as well. We danced a little with each other, taking turns smacking each other's asses. We were having fun and no one objected. It was now we decided it was time to take us home. We laughed all the way out the door.

The next day, we met up again. Mistress Claire, her slave Rory, her friend Nancy, another male sub Jeremy and I were all going to the club together. The future was uncertain for us, but we were ready and willing to go with the flow of the evening. Anything and everything could happen. We were eager to begin the night's festivities.

We walked into the club and stood for a moment taking in the scene spread out before us. Male cross-dressers in the back room, a Mistress having her feet kissed by two collared males, the bartender administering slaps to patrons and a public spanking on stage. We smiled at each other. What a great start.

We found seats at the bar. Mistress Claire had already claimed Jeremy as hers for the moment and when the music began to play some dance music, she began teasing him. I watched as she kissed him, bit him, and caressed his cock. Nancy and I looked at some toys they had displayed and we both made a purchase of a small whip. Nancy strapped hers to her belt loop, and walked around the room in s4earch of a plaything. I stood before Mistress Claire's slave; his hands were behind his back. I bade him to kiss me and lightly spanked his ass.

From the dancing, Mistress Claire started saying how hot she was. I caressed her back with my glass, the cold giving her a chill. It was then she attacked Jeremy with kisses and bites. He was enjoying the attention, I'm sure. Rory paid me some attention, kissing me and letting me light spank him. We watched and laughed as we talked amongst ourselves, thinking if the other patrons were wondering who was sub or Dom in our little group.

At this point, Mistress Claire decided she was absolutely melting from the heat and undid her shirt. She sat on the barstool in her black bra, Jeremy right beside her. Feeling brave, I took off my bra and was left in my little white tank top, nipples prominent through the shirt. Mistress Claire teased me, and pulled the straps down onto my shoulders. We kissed again for the guys to enjoy. For the next 45 minutes, we danced and teased the guys; every now and then kissing when we knew someone was looking. Mistress Claire whispered into my ear that we were going to kidnap Jeremy and make him our little slut toy. I agreed and we giggled. The wheels were spinning. This was going to be an interesting session. Mistress Claire is a switch, as am I, and Jeremy is strictly submissive. Oh poor baby! When the time came to go, Mistress Claire and I exchanged knowing glances. We were going to put Jeremy to good use.

We drove to Mistress Claire's house and went straight into her room. Jeremy lay between us, alternating kisses. I stroked his cock while Mistress Claire played with his nipples. He kissed our thighs, our lips, and our breasts in turn. We teased his cock, gave him oral sex and spanked him. I watched as he went down on Mistress Claire, my hand slapping his little ass hard. The faster he ate her, the more I slapped him. It was now I took his cock into my mouth while she kissed him. I worked his cock furiously, so badly wanting him to come for us. But indeed he was a good submissive and we really had to work on him to get him to come. We took turns sucking his cock and kissing him, alternating with spanks on his now red ass.

He turned Mistress Claire onto all fours and entered her while I urged him on. He fucked her well as I observed. My own pussy wet and wanting, I slapped him faster and faster. I needed to feel his cock inside me. Indeed I got my turn and took great delight in squeezing his cock with my cunt muscles. Minutes later, I watched him come, his face a mixture of exquisite pleasure and relief. He shot his hot load all over my belly and lay on my chest. Mistress Claire and I stroked his hair and caressed him all over. We praised his performance and rained kisses on his sweaty body. We kissed again, her and me, and we smiled in the morning light now coming in through the windows. The next trip is now being planned....