Newlyweds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LittleTom
LittleTom
162 Followers

I found myself trembling as I pushed my cock out of its little hole and let it engorge. Debbie's eyes were wide as she picked it up and pointed it towards Mistress pussy.

"Now, a nice long slow stroke…"

***

Dressed in the silly maid's uniform I entered the room I'd been brought to. The younger woman from Mistress' cocktail parties was there alone.

"Ahh, there you are. I thought I'd rent a little fun." She stepped over and began mauling my breasts through the dress. "Get me undressed will you?"

Again she was in a casual tight tshirt and jeans. I helped her out of her things, ending up on my knees. "Worship." Knowing the commands I bent and began to lick her toes, sucking on them before moving up her foot and legs, eventually ending up working on her pussy. It was a long, humiliating exercise, but strangely a turn on as well. The whole time I had that tingle of arousal that I normally got with Tom.

When I'd brought her off sufficiently I was pushed back. "Prepare me." Scambling I got a set of dildo pants. "When it with your mouth." Then, on my knees before her, I took each inner dildo and gave them deep long sucks. "You like that don't you pervert?"

Some months ago I would have been mortified to be treated like this, now it was only mildly humiliating. Done, I helped her get into damn things.

"Present." I got to my hands and knees, bowing my back in and elegant curve to make me completely open from behind. My knickers where ripped off and she began to fondle my cock. "Erect." I got hard in her hand. "Every man should be like this, the world would be such a happier place." The cold hard dome of her cock began to probe at my ass as she continued to play with me.

I came.

***

I slowly the movement of my tongue. Mistress had just finished a hard orgasm, and her breathing slowed above me. "Erect."

I lifted myself and my cock sprang to attention. This was the second time, I could hardly believe my luck! My hands were tied behind my back, so Mistress took me in her own hands to guide me to her.

"Slowly now…" I inched myself in, ecstatic to be feeling soft tight pussy around my aching cock. "That's it…" Her hands found my breasts. "Ahh, you are my masterpiece. How will I give you up? A bit longer now." My nipple was pinched, so I concentrated hard on what she wanted, watching her every reaction.

In reward we fucked for hours.

***

I got back from a night's clubbing with Tom. Debbie was there, doing her nails. She had been oddly distant ever since Mistress had extracted our confessions. I didn't know why, there was nothing in what she said that bothered me any more, and in a weird way it had let me be more accepting of my role. I would never have wished it, but here I was.

To compensate for her quietness I babbled on about my evening, how Tom had told me to dress in a short skirt with a slit in the back, how we'd actually done it on the dance floor. How it had made me so nervous of people watching, yet excited at the same time.

As I finished pulled off my soiled knickers I found her beside me, stroking my back.

"So, do you love him?"

That was it! "No, don't be silly. He's a man, I could never love him."

"Listen to you. A second ago you were going on about how exciting it was to have sex with him in public."

"No, I can't love him."

"Do you think about him?"

"Yes." My voice went small.

"A lot?"

I paused, not wanting to say it, "Yes."

"I've seen you agonise about what to wear for him, I've heard you talk about what you think you're going to do. You've told me you've even pushed having sex. What's different between that and love?"

We stayed facing each other for a long time silently. Then I knew. "I wouldn't die for him."

Debs face crumpled, then a look of revelation lit her face from behind. Her whole body relaxed like a huge weight had been lifted from her shoulders. She took my face in her hands and kissed me hard.

"Like I would die for you!" She looked suddenly happy, content. "But I do love John you know. I've told him so." I digested that, not liking it at all. "I can't deny my heart. We may have been forced to this place, but he has a hold on me. I look at him and my knees go weak. He can make me cum with a word and a stroke to my arm. I'm crushed when I do something he doesn't like and am on cloud nine when I please him. I love him, its that simple."

Then her hands drifted down to cup my breasts, "But always remember I still love you. Before I learned to like sex with women, I always loved sex with you. This isn't the body I fell in love with, but because its you inside I've loved you through every change. I love what you've become, this incredibly sexy kitten. The womanhood has bloomed out of you. I don't think you know the effect you have on men. Because we have to obey it gets lost, but you could have any man begging on his knees. I love that."

"I love watching you with men, those beautiful lips wrapped around a cock, your body writhing underneath a big hunk, the way you thrust your ass back to meet them. Its so incredibly sexy! I just love you."

Her nipples where just brushing mine, and I could feel the arousal building. It was a softer, yet more fulfilling arousal that the way I instantly reacted to Tom.

"So my love, its possible to love two people. Tell me, do you love Tom?"

I was silent for a long time, thinking it through. Did I or didn't I? I really didn't know, it didn't seem possible I could love a man, especially an 18 year old boy. Yet everything she said was also true. I did think about him all the time. Could I?

It was then I noticed something. I looked down to see her nipple was pierced with a gold ring. "What's that darling?"

She smiled softly, "You'll find out soon. You know the answer to my question though, don't you?" I put my head to her shoulder, unable to say it.

***

Debbie had been out all day. I'd done 2 men at once, had a session with Mistress, worked out twice, practiced walking, practiced make up, read a fashion mag and bathed twice. All in all a normal day.

"There is an outfit in a black carrier bag in your wardrobe. Bath again, then get dressed, you have half an hour." Well, I had just finished an hour aerobics. I dodged into the shower, washing off, douching myself fully clean. When dry I found the bag, and felt my brow wrinkle a bit. It was an outfit I'd helped Debs into a few days ago, the morning after that night with Mistress. We'd giggled a bit at it then it was so extreme.

First a white silk corset, very traditional, but one that cut around the breasts with only the smallest little balcony. Then plain white stockings, a tiny white pair of bikini knickers, long white gloves and a bizarre long skirt. It had slits front and back so was fairly demure when standing still, but bared all when you walked. There was also these little tabs to pull the skirt to the sides, clearly to make you "more accessible". Over all this when a very dramatic white cloak.

I did my hair and make up simply, it suited the costume, and waited. Not for long, one of the drivers opened the door and smirked at me. Once in the car I put on the blindfold and was driven for quite away, only being told to take it off after the car had fully stopped.

We were in a filthy alley. The driver opened the car and motioned to a rather decrepit green steel door in front of us. I walked forward, very conscious of how I was dressed, and tried not to look at the drunk collapsed in a corner who leered and waved at me.

The steel door was opened and a man motioned me down a long concrete set of steps. At the bottom there was another door and I relaxed a bit to find Debs there, though dressed only in a tiny thong and heels. I walked up for a kiss, first cleaning her cheek of a little dribble of cum.

It was a very chaste kiss for us. "It's a very important night darling. Be brave and do what you have to do. Inside here is very special, its protected. None of the devices we think are in our head will work in here. You can't be punished, I can't be punished, nor will anything else work. Tonight no one will force you to do anything. Understand?"

"I…" She put a finger to my lips. I didn't understand, but I nodded. With a sharp knock on the door it opened, and she led me into a dark cold room. There was a fair sized crowd, many of whom I recognised as trainers or people I'd served. In front of us was Tom standing beside his father. He held a leesh with a large Doberman sitting beside them.

Debs stepped behind me, urging me forward, then took the cloak off. The door shut behind with a loud clang, making me jump. Yet my eyes didn't go off Tom. Just seeing him there, looking like a man in a formal DJ, made me feel weak. My body tingled, and felt myself flush.

"See?" She whispered in my ear, and I knew what she meant. If what she said was true, if there was no controls in this room, then why was I aroused looking at Tom? "He's going to ask you to do something, it's a test to prove yourself to him."

Prove myself? "Bitch." My breath whispered out of my lips, my loins tingled. How could his words effect me so. "I want you to present, then let this dog mount you."

I understood. He wanted me to do something awful, horrible just for his amusement. My mouth went dry. How could I do this? It went against every last shred of my self image and dignity.

I felt Debs step back, felt her move beside me, saw her sit back on her heels beside John, saw him stoke her head absently. Her lips moved silently, but it was if she spoke clearly to the whole room. "Do it John."

Tom spoke again. "I want you to do it bitch, and do it understanding exactly how I feel about you. You're just a dog to be fucked." His words made me cum, and in the little blinding death I knew a truth. What I wanted no longer mattered.

Slowly, knowing it was my doom, I sank to my knees, I bent forward until the side of my face lay on the cold hard concrete. I bowed my back and crossed my wrists at the small of my back. That small voice at the back of my head, the old John, the man, was shouting, screaming. I put him in a little box and closed the lid.

There was snuffling behind me, a cold wet nosed nudged me, and wet lips and sharp teach nipped my knickers and pulled them down. A wet raspy tongue licked me, and I shut my eyes tight. The was so awful, but it was what he wanted, what everyone there wanted, what… Debbie wanted.

Paws landed on the small of my back, soft hands pulled me apart and I opened my eyes to see Debbie beside me. Something hard poked at my ass, started jabbing, entered…

I came.

Debbie's soft hands lifted my shoulders. I raised myself as the dog started to thrust.

"Who do you see?" Tom, and my eyes fastened on the bulge in his trousers. I ached for that bulge.

"Tell me."

"Its… Tom."

"Yes, and he wanted you to do this, and you did it. No one forced you tonight did they?"

"No."

"Why did you do it?"

It came out as a sob, "Because I love him."

The room politely clapped, and murmurs circulated. She stroked a hanging tit, "Its OK baby, you did it, you're there." She held something in front of my eye. It was a ring, and in an instant I recognized it, it was my wedding ring. With another mental leap I knew exactly which ring was piercing her nipple.

"Bitch, I want you to give me that ring. Give it to me, then wear it knowing that it means you're mine."

The thought completely twisted my mind. How could I do that? How could I give this man, this boy, my wedding ring? I looked beside me to Debbie, who's eyes found mine and let me know that what I'd told her the other night was completely reciprocated. She would die for me.

That meant the ring meant nothing, and that the ring meant everything. As the dog slowed its fucking, as its knot began to grow I took the ring from her hand, and feeling an orgasm begin to build, handed it to Tom.

"I accept your ring bitch." He handed it back to Debbie, and began to unzip his trousers. I hungrily took his cock in my mouth as I felt Debbie swab my nipple, then felt something cold pinch me there.

As the dog began pumping his cum into my ass, as Tom began pumping his cum into my mouth, as a needle pierced my nipples the horrendous mix of pain and pleasure. My world went black.

***

I woke with a start feeling a cock enter me. In a moments panic I found my arms and legs bound spread eagle, then as I opened my eyes I saw Tom's face above me. I relaxed.

"Hey, that was cool last night. You're mine now right?"

I thought for a second, the memories flooding through me. In a very small voice I answered, "Yes."

***

A while later as Tom dozed I quickly cleaned myself then donned a small thong from a cache beside the door, my cock out. He's sleepily told me to get him a coffee and that was all I was allowed to dress when running errands in the house.

It made me nervous. It was a very formal house, hell every time I'd come I'd been escorted up to his room by the butler or a maid. I'd never gone out not dressed. Yet that was what he said, so I did it. As I did I felt myself relax. It really didn't matter any more. I only had to do what I was told to make him happy. What I wanted just wasn't important. I marvelled at the thought, it was so anathema to who I'd been, yet there I was.

I slipped out into the dark corridor, it was still the middle of the night, and slipped downstairs. I roughly knew where the kitchen was, and was a bit surprised to find the light on.

I went in and found a grumpy looking made preparing an expresso, and Debs. Like me she wore only a small pair of knickers and high heels. My eyes went straight to the ring through he nipple. Yes, it was the one I gave her.

She smiled brightly, came over and pulling me to her by the bum, kissed me deeply.

"Uhmm, another coffee for Tom please." I spoke over Debs shoulder, knowing I had to deal with his needs before I could relax.

"Hey."

I felt myself blush. "I can't believe I did that last night."

"But you did. You admit you love him now?" I bit my lip, but nodded. "Good, I think they were beginning to worry you weren't going to bend. I'm not sure what would have happened if you didn't, but it wouldn't be good. Its why I helped get you there, you had to. Are you OK?"

I nodded, "Yeah, its… easy now. Did… you have to go through the same thing?"

She nodded. "I felt so guilty afterwards, feeling like I'd betrayed you. It was only when you said what you did that night that I realised I hadn't, couldn't. We've done what we had to do to survive, and much as I wouldn't have chosen it, I love John obsessively. Like you." I nodded.

Her hand slid between us to play with the ring in my nipple. "You realise we're not married any more?"

I went still, "No, we still…"

She put a finger to my lips, "No, we're not. We still love each other, but you can't be my husband any more silly!" I felt foolish. "Any thoughts of a small cottage, a garden, children running around, that's not for us any more." There was such a sadness in her voice. "This is us now." A hand slid between us, down my belly, into my knickers as her tongue probed my mouth. I melted against her.

"Ehemm." The maid handed us to hot drinks. She took my hand as we went up the stairs, pecked a kiss to my cheek as she turned right to my turn left. I felt funny at that, but then I thought of Tom laying on the bed, and my tummy flipped.

Just as I was opening the door though, the one behind me opened and John strode out with Debbie meekly behind him. An older man, he was very fit, and like Tom unusually tall at probably six and a half foot. The body moving towards me was fit, but the eyes where steel to Tom's youthful enthusiasm. I felt intimidated. He nodded me forward and I went in and bending at the waist handed a groggy Tom his coffee.

"Tom my boy, you've done very well. You may not know, but this bit of fluff here has been intensively monitored, and as a result so have you. I know you've had temptations, but you've kept to the family rules and only played with her." I wasn't sure I understood, but Tom looked pleased with himself. "As a result we're going to bend the rules a little bit. This bitch remains mine," He nodded at Debbie, "But when I'm not using her, you may play."

Tom looked stunned, "But she's a real woman!"

"Yes, but sterile. I've decided as you kept to the family traditions we can modify them a bit. In your turn, when you have a son, I expect you will also provide him his first fuck appropriately with a t-girl to keep with tradition, but so long as no child will result we can change things a little."

"Thanks Dad!"

"Bitch, go to him." I felt a bit funny watching Debbie move eagerly onto the bed. John, put his hand around me as we watched he slowly suck him hard. "Help the bitch mouth." I was lightly spanked, and knelt beside the bed to grasp Tom and aim him upwards as Debbie straddled his body.

"Face me, and worship." Surprised I turned to him on my knees. "Tom, I presume you won't mind my making use of what's yours?"

"Hell no!" He was looking down in marvelling satisfaction at where he entered Debs.

I undid John's robe to find a soft, but large cock. Gently I kissed the tip, then lifted it to lick up the underside. I had always liked that. Looking up I saw him gazing at me impassively as he sipped his coffee.

"Listen carefully. I will not repeat, and you must not stop. Now, you need to understand the rules of this house. First, he is your lord and master, you must obey him in all things. I, as his father, rule this house, therefore I must be obeyed above him. Understand?" I nodded. "It is different now to your training, you will personally be punished for your transgressions, not your ex-wife." I kissed the tip of his hardening cock, then slid my lips down the shaft again.

"I have the ability of punishment from your training." I shivered, but slowly began to lick, then such in one of his balls. "However, I am a traditionalist, and we use older means of punishment in this house." Though I had experienced little, I knew what 'traditional' meant. "Your first and foremost duty is to pleasure my son. That must always be first and foremost on your mind, and you must always be ready and clean."

I watched for his reaction to my ball sucking. I could tell much about how to deal with a man from that. I was surprised to find few men had experienced it as certainly I'd got Debbie to do it to me. Some got freaked out, those you kept the sex simple and boring with. Some got enthusiastic, those you tried other new things out on. Some demanded it, those you watched carefully and responded quickly to. Some, like John, savoured it. Those you served most carefully as they knew and expected only the best. I was concentrating hard, though still carefully listening to his words.

"You are also responsible for him, keep him clean and presentable. You will be punished for his failings, not him. This room and his cloths must be kept perfect at all times." I tried nibbling and licking the tip of his cock, before plunging my lips down to his base. That brought an indrawn breath.

"Good, you are as talented as claimed. Now for yourself, only knickers and heels outside this room when there is no company. You are chattel, the staff know your status, and modesty is not allowed. You must obey Giles my butler as me, and he has rights on your body. No other staff may use you without my or Toms consent, but expect to be in service. You will be given credit cards and a monthly budget for cloths. It is up to you to dress to please, and you will be punished if you wear the same combinations more than once. Variety is demanded." At this point I was slowly rubbing his tip on the inside of my cheek. Most guys found that incredibly arousing.

"Do you understand?"

"Yes John." My face was rocked with a hard and fast slap.

LittleTom
LittleTom
162 Followers
1...345678