Newlyweds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LittleTom
LittleTom
163 Followers

"In any situation outside of social ones I am Master John to you, and my son is simply Master. Understood?"

I was far too familiar with punishment, but the physicality and immediacy of this one stunned me. "Yes… Master John."

"Good, a Beckman mount I think." He took another sip of his coffee as he looked at me. I knew exactly what he wanted, it was a difficult and aerobic position for the woman, but needed a very strong very certain man. I think he was making a point. So could I.

I stood, languidly moving my body and turned to wiggle out of my knickers. Facing him I took a firm grip at his shoulders, lifted a foot onto his hip, then with a small hop lifted the other.

He was a rock, barely moved other than to shift his weight backwards. Don't know how many times I'd fallen with my partners when learning this one. Locking my eyes onto his I used my body to scoop up his erection, wiggled to get it straight, then let it slide down my belly, then in. I slowly sank down, biting my lip at the intense sensation, he was the same size as Tom, and it was getting to me. Still, I used all my skills to massage him with those inner muscles I'd sweated (and Debs had been overly punished) to train.

He was impassive, and just took another sip of coffee. Slowly I built up a rhythm and was rewarded to see a bead of sweat form on his brow. I came, came again, but didn't stop. I won when he finally just put a hand to my hip to yank me down, closed his eye and let his head drop back before cumming deep inside me.

As I slid off him he reached to play with the ring in my nipple. It was still very sore, but my obvious discomfort didn't stop him. "Very good. You may just have been worth what I paid for you. Tom, shift that bitch over and get her doggy. Lets do a little fuck test shall we?"

Tom currently had Debs in the missionary, but with a wife grin he got up and my wife scrambled to her knees. I knew I should stop calling her that, but I wasn't sure I could. I John's nod I went to my knees beside her. Shoulder to shoulder she turned and gave me a kiss. "Enthusiastic, isn't he?" She smiled and nodded back to Tom. I grinned wryly, I knew that all to well.

The two men proceeded to probe each of our backdoors in turn. "Asses are the same, they keep themselves rightfully tight." "Dad, I'm not sure I can tell much of a difference between their pussies." "Hah, very good work Anthea has done there, just probe your tip in and out of the entraces a few times. See?" "Oh, your bitch is a bit puffier." And glide your tip up and down." "Ahhh, I get it, less room in yours." "Yes, see, a natural clit." We were each held wide in turn. I felt like a piece of meet, but equally felt very aroused with that tingly giddiness I'd come to associate with Tom. "There, see, that slit is where your bitches cock slides up, that bump peeking out is her cock, acts as her clit and just looks like a big one unless you really know."

"Huh."

***

Tom was out at rugger practice and I was putting his laundry away. As I lay his jocks into their drawer I tingled at the memory of sucking him off, then tucking him into one just before he left. He liked getting a blow job before as I dressed him.

From across the hall I heard muffled cries, and knew Debbie was getting seen to. It made me tingle even more. Dimly I knew it was wrong to get aroused by knowing another man was fucking my wife, but after all that had happened I did.

"Bitch, come here." John's voice boomed through the doors and I ran. I knew I looked silly, naked but for a pair of knickers and heels, running, but it wasn't a time for dignity.

I came through the door and found Debs bound and gagged on the bed. It was very complicated with her knees to her chest, arms tight behind her and her head held back. John was standing naked behind her, and for not the first time I felt a similar reaction to when I was with Tom. He was a powerful man, I'd been trained to react to that.

"Come guide me in." I ran over, kneeling beside them. First I took his tip in my mouth, then lay my head on the small of her back, and let my tongue glide along his shaft as I aimed it in at her pussy.

"Extraordinary. You really feel no shame at another man fucking your former wife?"

"No Master John. Not any more" I'd hesitated for a moment, knowing it was the answer he wanted, but also knowing it was true.

"You are as talented a cocksucker I know, are flirty and dirty, and actively whore what was your own wife. No real man would be like that, you must have been in the closet before you were abducted."

I lifted my lips from working his shaft as he slowly thrust in and out of Debbie. "No, I wasn't Master John."

"Come on, how many cocks had you had?"

"None Master John."

"On threat of punishment, how many?"

"I swear to you, none Master John."

"Bloody Anthea is too good. Still, she picked well. You can only have been repressing it. No real man would let him self be broken just for the love of a woman as Anthea claims." His words stung deeply, but he was wrong. I had. "Rim me." I scrambled around behind him and nestled my face into his bottom. Thankfully he was clean as I began to tongue his anus, but that was down to Debs. I'd have to thank her later.

***

Debbie and I got out of the taxi in Knightsbridge. She was in a little black number, I had on a blouse and short skirt. "Ok darling, time to see if all of this had effected your hatred of shopping! Me, I intend to enjoy every minute!" Taking my hand in hers we headed into the first shop.

Over the rest of the afternoon Debs kept teasing me, but it was serious business. I had to find things I knew Tom would like, and it wasn't easy. There was lots of elegant stuff for her, but I had to find things that were more visual, that teased. It was hard work!

***

"Number Three!" A cock brushed my lips. Blindfolded and with my hands in cuffs behind my back we were playing a game. I licked the tip, almost certain at once who it was, but I dragged it out, sucking on it, running it inside my cheek, playing with it, but stopping when I had to to deny a cum.

"I think… its Rob!"

"Right again!"

I felt a thrill of pride. I knew all of Tom's friends by touch. My hips where lifted and a cock roughly pushed into my pussy. Though I gasped I knew instantly who it was. "Pug!" His cock was quite short, but very very thick.

"4 for 4!" I pushed back, and shut up the little voice that berated me for enjoying this.

***

I hung by my wrists, barely able to support my weight on my heeled feet. Tom was up inside me, on hand massaging my pierced nipple, the other holding a nipple clamp. Beside me Debbie was similarly hung up, but was too high to have here weight on her feet. With nipple clamps on she looked close to agony, or ecstacy, I wasn't sure where the difference was any more.

"I'm close dad." Tom's voice was horse.

"Hold it, hold it… Remember the clamp! And… now." My ass suddenly was on fire from a cane whipping against it, the nipple clamp was removed and it was on fire from the surge of blood back into the sensitive tissue. My body spasmed in a confusing mix of pleasure and pain.

"Oh Fuck!" Tom started spurting deep inside of me, adding a layer of sensation to the assault on my system. "Oh Fuck, that's intense, she suddenly clamped down on me!"

Master John came over and patted his shoulder as he slowly withrew, leaving me gasping and hanging limply. No way could I support my weight after that. "Yes, nothing like mixing and orgasm with a punishment to send their bodies into overdrive. Gives a fuck like little else, though you have to get the timing just so.

His finger traced a growing welt on my ass. "Lovely." With a quick step he was over to Debbie. "So bitch are you sorry to put that rip in my pants in your needless haste to get at me?" I felt for her, it seemed so small, yet it obviously riled him and I know Debbie was already hugely contrite.

"Oh Master, I'm so sorry, I will be more careful I promise. Please Master!"

"Tom, you game?"

"Hell yeah!" His cock was rising again, I knew Debs punishment was turning him on. The two men moved front and back of her, Master John lifting her slightly by the hips so both could get their cocks in place. He let her slowly drop back down on them as Tom removed the nipple clamps.

Still dazed myself I heard her cry out, and felt that buzz in my tummy at knowing how she was pleasing them. It was hard serving these men, but the rewards where so very intense. I thought I'd learned unimaginable pleasure with the training with Mistress. It had certainly turned my mind, but Master John knew things, hard things, that made me feel pleasure so deeply. Or was it pain? I'm not sure I knew the difference any more.

***

I went through the now familiar door. I was dressed in a simple floral sun dress, very short and only with knickers on beneath. I knew I'd turned heads walking down the street to the pick up point for my weekly training session with Mistress, but I'd kept my head up, shoulders back and walked the only way I knew how to walk now. Tom liked people looking at me.

Mistress lazed back on a chaise lounge dressed only in a short Chinese robe.

"Mmm, that must have had some men slavering. Did you blush knowing they where looking?"

"No Mistress, Master wants me to be proud."

"Mmm." That was a less approving sound as before. "Undress and come worship." I slid out of my dress and crawled to her. "Why are you crawling?"

"This is how Master likes me to come worship him in private."

"Mmm." I gently began to lick my way up her legs. A cool hand traced the almost healed welts on my backside. "John has always been a traditionalist. Mmm." More pleased this time, "A bit harder." Her hand slid down the back of my transparent knickers, a finger tracing round my anus. I wiggled my ass in anticipation. "Yes, my masterpiece. I hope they don't destroy you…" I gasped as the finger pushed in.

***

I close the overhead locker in the tiny cabin of the private jet. There were two sets of plush seats facing each other. We were going on holiday, dimly I remembered that it was the same place as Debbie and I had gone on our honeymoon. Or had we not got there? I wasn't sure anymore.

I paused for a moment looking at Debbie curled up beside Master John, her head on his shoulder. I was suddenly hit by this twinge of sadness, a memory of her head on my shoulder breaking through the walls I'd built in my mind.

Then Tom's hand slid up under my dress to cup my backside. "Come here Bitch." He patted the seat beside him and feeling a rush of happiness I curled up beside him, my head resting on his shoulder, my hand tracing the outline of his cock under his trousers.

He laughed, "Wait you impatient thing you! We've got to take off before we can play." I sighed in contentment knowing I'd have it somewhere inside me.

I felt a hand on my thigh and looked to see Debbie grinning sexily at me. Knowing they liked it, and liking it myself I felted up and began kissing her. Feeling a hand slid up under my dress I cupped one of her breasts through the thin fabric of her own cloths. No bra, we weren't allowed to wear bras on this trip. The men laughed, and I was pulled back down onto Tom. Nice…

***

We entered the big room while our men had a drink first. Debbie dropped back on the big four poster. She lay back on her elbows, one knee up, the other leg spread. "This would have been our honeymoon bed you know."

"Honeymoon?" A memory battered through from behind the walls in my mind, but I plastered the gap shut.

She looked sad, "You don't want to remember, do you darling?"

I didn't like this conversation. So, not answering I slid the dress up over my head, and shimmied out of my knickers. "Tie me up will you dear? Tom will be up in a moment, and he loves me being all open and vulnerable."

She sighed sweetly at my eagerness, cupped a breast while we shared a deep kiss, then helped bind me down to the bed. Slipping a blindfold over my eyes I felt her kiss a cheek then heard her slip out the door.

A little while later I heard the door open. Heavy footsteps came in and stopped, then a body indented the bed between my spread legs. Fingers touched me there, I instantly knew they weren't Tom's.

A heavy voice said, "Your man said you needed seeing to." Then I felt a large hard cock brush my lower lips. I sighed as it slid up into me.

What was that Debs had said about this being our honeymoon bed? I felt a wave of sadness, then lips crushed mine and I stopped thinking.

***

I sat beside Tom, my feet pulled close so I could do up my nails. He was laid out, half awake half asleep after a good mornings fuck and a big breakfast. Master John was sitting up reading the newspaper, Debs behind him massaging his back.

"Hey, Candy. Isn't that your brother?"

I looked up to see a young man sitting dejectedly at the bar. I sort of recognised him and tried to remember when we'd fucked, but couldn't quite place it.

"It is! My god, I never…"

"Silence." Master John held up his hand and Debbie went still. "This could be amusing. Tom, want to watch a little fun?"

"Hmm?" He was waking up and I put my hand to his chest, slowly stroking downwards.

"That man over there? Its apparently your bitch's brother. Why don't we make him lucky today?"

Tom laughed, I smiled, glad he was happy. "Hey, go over and work your charm, don't come back without sticky knickers!" I giggled, and looked over. He was familiar, but I just wasn't placing it. Still, he was cute and fit.

I stood up, wiggled into a dress and sauntered over. Debbie had given me a weird look, so I'd blown her a kiss.

I sat on the stool beside him, leaning back on my elbows to show off my tits. Sure enough he looked straight at them. "Hey."

"Ahh hi."

"My names Candy, buy me a drink?" His voice faltered a bit as he ordered me a Shirley Temple. I wasn't allowed alcohol, it made me silly. I giggled, "and your name is…"

"Oh, Alistair."

"Hello Alistair." I held out my hand which he actually shook. I liked it better when they kissed it, made me go all tingly if they did that. His eyes dragged up to mine. Pity, Tom preferred other guys looking at my tits. I kept an eagle watch out of the corner of my eye, sure enough he was looking and laughing with Master John. I was content.

"So why so glum?"

"Oh… it doesn't matter."

"Sure it does! A problem shared is…"

"A problem halved. My mother always said that."

I giggled, "Mine too."

"I don't know. A year and a half ago my brother and his new bride came here on their honeymoon. They never came back. One of us comes out every few months to see if we can find any new clues, but nothing. They apparently registered then nothing more was seen of them. The hotel didn't clue in for days. They say its not uncommon for newlyweds to disappear in their rooms for days at a time."

The story really got to me, it was so sad. I was surprised at how much it got to me, I could even feel a tear form at the corner of my eye. No time for that though, I was on a mission. I put a hand to his leg.

"How sad! You must really miss him!" I moved the hand slowly up his leg.

"I… uhmm, what are you doing."

"I really feel for you poor thing! Maybe I could help make you feel better?" I stood, and took his hand. "Can we talk more in your room? I'd like to help?" I breathed deeply and his eyes moved South again. When I pulled gently on his hand, he didn't resist. Men where so easy.

A short walk away he opened the door, then turned suddenly hesitant. "Look, we shouldn't…"

I pushed him backwards, my hands already working on his belt. 20 seconds later I was on my knees his nicely large cock slipping between my lips.

***

A couple hours later I strolled back to Tom, leaving this Alasdair guy sleeping three cums off in his room. I found him laying out on our secluded balcony, Debs giving him long slow stroked with her mouth. I bent over to kiss him, and opened my legs a little as his hand slapped up between my legs. His fingers brushed aside my knickers, finding his goo inside.

"Good girl. Have fun?"

"Mmm," I was nuzzling his ear. "Where's Master John?"

"Gone to rent some local entertainment. We decided it would be a gas if you played the game with your bro some more. Got to take vid though."

"But Master, what about you? I can't leave you all alone!"

He patted Debs head, "Dad said I could use his bitch for the night. She'll take care of me."

I smiled and went over to join Debbie in licking my master's cock. She gave me another funny look, but of course made space.

***

"Master, may I play with the guy too?" Debbie put on her best pout as I was getting ready to go out with Alistair for the 5th night running. He was really sweet and a good fuck, he even gave me head and few guys did that.

"So bitch, mind if your ex wife fucks your brother?" The two men chortled. I didn't quite understand what he meant, but shook my head.

***

Back from our holidays it was my weekly visit to Mistress. I went through the door to find her there with Alistair. How nice! I went over to kiss him, but he backed away.

"Come worship my sweet." I shrugged my shoulders at him, his loss, and went to my knees in front of Mistress, slowly kissing up the inside of her legs.

"You see, she has blocked her past. It happens in extreme cases. Probably wouldn't have, but the man I prepared him for are of a rather extreme nature. She had to comply or self destruct, and believe it or not, she's very strong."

I heard the words, but didn't understand. All I knew is my Mistress was damp and her clit required attention I knew all too well how to give.

"You know I can get money you evil…"

Mistress laughed, "Yes, that matters too, but if I do it, I do it to reclaim her. She is being ruined, it is intolerable she not know herself. That was half the fun."

"So you'll do it?"

"Yes, but on my terms. Ahh sweet, that's it. You may not like it, but it's the only way to bring her back…"

***

Debbie and I were out shopping, strolling between Harvey Nicks and Harrods when a plain white van pulled up beside us. Before we could react we were bundled inside. The interior was weird, wrapped in wires and filled with electronics. I was scared, but one of the men holding me put something over my mouth and nose.

***

The room was padded, and no matter how hard I pounded it made no sound. "Let me out! Let me out, my master needs me!" I felt weak inside, desperate. I needed to get back to him he wasn't allowed to fuck anyone else and was probably ready to explode. Why had they done this? Poor Debbie was crying in a corner. I went to her, needing consolation, wanting to give it, but then she lept up and screamed.

A door opened and in walked Mistress. She was nude, and at the site of her I felt my tummy flip, my breasts and loins tingle. I can only imagine if heroin was this good. All the pain, the terror, the darkest need drifted away. I dropped to my knees and felt Debbie do the same beside me.

"Oh Mistress…"

She walked forward. "Worship sweets… You poor things, we'll set your minds straight."

***

Debs laid out on the bed, Mistress stood beside me, "Now Candy, get down and make your sweet sister happy with your mouth."

I kneeled saucily, flashing my best look at Mistress. This was an easy command to do, and I hope she liked watching. I still missed Tim with a deep ache, but Mistress was easily turning into a replacement. I had merely to look at her and feel myself go light-headed and wet with desire.

Debbie looked down at me with a smile, stroking my hair as I kissed up between her legs. As I started Mistress sat on the bed beside us. "So my poor poppet, what would you like to do next to dear Deborah?"

"Ohh, can we go into a 69 please?"

LittleTom
LittleTom
163 Followers
1...345678