Newlyweds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LittleTom
LittleTom
162 Followers

"Technically I've been using the wife to cock train him all along, but the dear had his first man just last night." A nipple was pinched, hard.

"Was he gay beforehand?"

"No, completely heterosexual. Right off the scale in our early tests. However, he is quite learned to enjoy being a submissive little slut. Still has some last few mental hang ups, but we'll iron those out."

"Pity, I quite like it when they hate it. Are they for sale? The changes are amazingly realistic." The woman had moved her hand up underneath my skirt, a finger sliding my knickers aside to probe me further back.

"No, its to order. They may come up for auction in a few years if the owner tires of them though. I expect they will be available for rent though." To order, owner? What was this?

"No, its now I enjoy the most. I love seeing a man turn into what he most desires. Turn around and bend over."

I did, to have my knickers peeled down. "Erect." I went hard as something cold and greasy pushed into my anus. A butt plug snugged its way in deep and my knickers where pulled up.

"Canapes?" I stood and continued service. It was a strange difficult humiliating evening. Sometimes I was ignored, sometimes played with. I was never talked to, only talked about. Alternatively I was used by all the women, sometimes alone, sometimes together. It was my lips mostly in play, but they used other things to tease me. All were quite skilled, and despite the "attention" I was never allowed to cum.

Some hours later the party broke up and I was led back downstairs. Debbie wasn't back yet as I showered and lay down to rest. I was frantic with worry about what was happening to her, so couldn't sleep. I tried diddling myself, but all it did was make me hornier.

Finally I fell asleep.

***

Just as I was turning the shower on, Debbie came in. She was still dressed in the same cloths, but much more… dishevelled. For a moment she couldn't look at me.

"Are you OK?"

She looked agitated, unable to stand still.

"Yes… no… I don't know. I think I… understand a bit what you went through last night. My 'date' was an older man, very fit, very… demanding. I looked at him and… fuck I was wet. He'd say something and I'd go all giddy."

I understood completely. "Yeah, I know. You think they're doing something to us?"

"Yes." Her voice was small, weak. I went over and hugged her, only then noticing the fresh cum dribbling down her neck.

***

I was on my knees in front of some guy. Debs was beside me, a man in front of her. We'd been told to race to see which of us could make our man cum first. I knew mine was close, and I used a combination of deep throat and swallowing to bring him on. Then, with a spasm of his rock hard cock in my mouth I felt the first jet hit the back of my mouth. I squealed around him as I was rocked with my own orgasm.

Gidy, I moved back and pumped the air in triumph with one hand. Only then did I realise I had the other stuffed down the front of my knickers and I was feeling victorious over making a man spurt in my mouth faster than my wife. As often happened these days my emotions went from a high, to a deep low.

***

I looked at the camera and tried to pout. It looked ridiculous to me when I practised in front of a mirror. The photographer seemed pleased though. I was dressed only in a tiny pair of knickers and that pout, so I was pretty sure it wasn't my face he was concentrating on. I'd been told this was for a Page 3 spread in the Sun. That horrified me, but as always I did as I was told.

***

Doing as directed I looked back over my shoulder. It was hard to concentrate given what I saw back there was a man aiming his cock at my ass. I was straddling another who'd big member was already deep inside me. I felt my eyes go wide, and my breath rush out as he eased his cock into my ass. The intense feeling of fullness was incredible.

"Turn forward baby, take him on."

Another cock brushed my cheek and I opened my lips. The bastard just plunged in deep. I could take it, of course, but it helped to have a little notice. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Debbie in a similar situation. Three sets of video cameras circled us, zooming in for close ups, taking in pan shots.

Distantly I remembered having fantasies about doing a porno video with Debbie. This was not what I imagined.

***

I stood on a street corner dressed in not very much. I kept scanning the people flowing past looking for him. There he was! I felt my stomach drop, my breasts tingle and my… pussy ache. God, it was only the third time I'd seen him and it all still happened. What was happening? Maybe they were fiddling with my brain, but could they really make me react to him so strongly?

I don't know, all I cared about right then was the look on his face when he saw me, then the crush of his lips on mine. I found it hard to believe how much I wanted him. I certainly didn't react to any other man like this. Sure I could feel pleasure from their cocks, but it was something I would very happily do without so long as I had Debbie.

This was different and it scared me.

***

I moved back and off the bed from a very sated Tom. I'd just wanked his cock between my greased breasts, taking the tip in my mouth. "Fucking A girl, that was great!" I felt a rush of joy… and arousal at his words. Slowly I walked across the room to his ensuite.

Wearing only a tiny pair of black knickers I could feel his eyes follow me. In the loo I watched him watching me in the mirror. Picking up a face cloth I bent over to rince it, then slowly washed his cum from my body. I couldn't believe I was being so brazen, but knowing it turned him on made my crotch and breasts tingle. It was like a drug.

I turned and went to the door, leaning against it provocatively. "What next?"

He laughed, delighted. "Hey, my father just gave me a DVD, said it would be instructive. Its over there." I walked over, picked it up then bent over at the hips to slide it into the machine. Sure enough I heard feet walk across the floor, felt hands glide over my hips. "I fucking love it when you do that. This is a shit hot ass." I almost came at his words.

Slowly I stood up, feeling his cock nestle at my lower back and down my cheeks. Turning my face back I nibbled at his neck, feeling his hands slide up my belly to cup my tits. I sort of noticed the glow of the telly, but frankly all my attention was on him.

"Holy…" I turned to see two perfect red lips gliding down the shaft of a long black shaft. They where good lips, it was a very erotic picture. It panned back first to show two black hands holding the soft white face firmly. I imagined a girl on her knees, worshiping the guy. In my mind I put myself as the man, in control. The camera continued panning back.

The face was mine.

Tom held me firm by the tits up against him, his cock jerked and started to rise up against my silk clad ass. "Wayhey, you are not going to tell me you are not enjoying that you fucking cocksucker!"

I saw the look on my face. Was it really me? The face had eyes that played with the camera and the man above, a high pitched growl from around the black rod stretching the lips. It looked aroused, hungry, and the way that face had eyes locked upwards, the way the lips pulled back and the tongue swirled and teased the tip.

It was me. I remembered every second. The back of my mind kept screaming that I didn't really like it, that it was all the training, but could I deny how I looked? I wanted to shut my eyes, knowing what was next, but couldn't. The camera kept pulling back to show the two men busy behind me. God…

I shut my eyes as an orgasm overcame me. How could it be me, but it was and I remembered it. Had I really become that slut on the screen?

Tom pushed me slowly forward onto my knees facing the telly. I felt my knickers drawn down, felt his cock slither down between my cheeks, felt that burst of pain, then the slow burn of his cock pushing up inside me. I looked back, saw the pleasure on my face and felt that deep tingle of joy at knowing he was pleased.

***

I woke up in the dark, feeling warm and comfortable. For a second I thought it was Debbie curled up behind me, but then I remembered. For the first time I'd slept with Tom. It was him behind me, his arm around me, his soft cock nestled against my ass. The warm and comfortable feeling slowly faded, but didn't go away. To my surprise I found I quite liked sleeping with him. How far I had changed.

I was covered in drying cum, and itchy. Carefully I slid away and padded to the loo. In the dark I washed myself, douched front and back, then before I'd thought about it greased myself behind. It was only when I'd done it that I realised how instinctive such things had become. I'd just greased my ass to make it easier to fuck. For the second time that morning I silently bemoaned how I'd changed.

Then I turned to the dark room, and my mood banged around again. I thought of Tom. A thought entered my mind. Could I? More importantly should I? I knew without a shadow of a doubt that he'd like it, but he hadn't told me to do it. For the first time I considered initiating sex with a man.

That small, and getting smaller part at the back of my mind screamed at me not to. He was a man, worse he was just 18. It was wrong. Yet I couldn't turn the thought from my head, and my tits tingled. Slowly I padded towards the bed. The thought hardened in my mind, and shocked at what I was doing I slid underneath the covers. The smell of our sex, the smell of him filled my nostrils. Carefully I slid my lips around his sleeping member, and felt a shiver of pure arousal as it began to slowly harden in my mouth as I softly, so softly sucked.

"Oh yeah…" My ass was slapped, hard. I knew that was his way, and it only turned me on more. "Get up here bitch."

Giddy I slid my body up his. In the soft light of dawn I straddled him, lifting my hands over my head to show off my breasts. He responded as I thought and began to squeeze then. "So who's my bitch?"

"Tom!"

"Tell me, who's my bitch?"

I flipped my hips to lift his cock, and slowly sank down on it. "I am…" I sighed a delicious sigh of humiliation, devotion and lust.

***

For the first time in a long time Debs and I had spent an afternoon training together. We'd been serving a number of women. Now we were in the shower and I was soaping and massaging Debs back. I loved doing this for her almost as much as I loved her doing it to me. These fucking heavy tits meant a constant strain, and part of our usual exercise routine was based on keeping our backs strong and nimble to cope.

"Candy?"

"Yes Darling?"

"Do you find it different when it's a woman with a strap on?"

"I don't know, yes and no. They react differently."

"Yeah!" Her voice got excited. "With a cock I know I'm being used for their pleasure, but its more immediate. I can feel their excitement and know how to make it better. With a girl and a strap on all I feel is the rubber." She had been told off today for not being responsive enough. My back still tingled with the aftershock of her being spoken too.

I thought for a minute. In many ways I found it easier to respond to a woman, I was more interested in their pleasure. "Look, you get off well enough strapping one on and doing me don't you?"

We had long ago lost all modesty about talking about what happened between us. "Oh yeah baby!"

"Well, try to remember how that feels and react to it."

"Oh. Right. Huh, that's good advice." Her voice changed its tone. "So… why don't we let me practice a little bit?"

I sighed, not unhappy, but she was very predictable. I towelled off while she rinsed, and went and got the dildo pants. God knows I was familiar enough with the things, but I still found that black leather knickers with the two cocks inside and one outside and straps and rings and all quite intimidating.

I went back and handed it over. "No silly. You put it on."

I froze, but she took the things from my hands, and gently moved me about to slip the greased dildos up inside me, then do up all the straps. I looked down at the ridged black cock jutting out from me. It was the wrong shape, but when she saucily bent over in front of me, I knew what to do.

***

An hour or so later we lay side by side, I still was plugged up inside her.

"Mmm, enjoy that?"

I wasn't sure I could speak. It was so very different to really fucking her, but the intensity of actually fucking her, however fake, was immense. "Again." My voice cracked as I turned her over and spread her legs.

We weren't stopped, and neither of us got much rest that night.

***

I helped my latest trainer back into his trousers from my knees. All I had on was a weird backless pair of knickers that held my cock straight up against my belly. He wasn't the most attractive man, had a bit of a belly. It was a bit off putting to have him rest it on my ass while he fucked me from behind. I guess that was what I was supposed to get used to. I still came, but it wasn't the most pleasant sex. I particularly disliked the way he slobbered over my cock.

I stood and let him paw at me and kiss my cheek. "Babes, you are worth every penny."

"Every penny?" What did he mean?

He looked at me like I was an idiot. "Yeah. I pay good money for my time with you. The 'customer satisfaction' survey at the end is a bit weird, but hey, that's a modern bordello for you."

With a slap to my ass he turned and walked out. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised I was whored out, but it made me feel even dirtier.

***

I was very nervous. The door bell rang and I jumped. Tom got up and let in two of his friends. It wasn't that I hadn't done threesomes before, it was because I knew these two outside of our prison. I know they fancied me, hell pretty well all his mates but the two gays ones did. It was just different.

Tom walked them in, his arms around them both. "Ready boys?" I stood nervously, had to stop myself fidgeting. "Tits out bitch." He never talked to me like that in public, yet I felt that glow, that tingle that I couldn't deny at his words.

I was wearing a tight t-shirt, and knew just how to slowly pull it off to show off my bra. "Hey Jas, why don't you do the honours?" The grinning kid came around behind me and started to fumble with the catches. Tom steered the other boy, Jonathon around to my front.

I weakly grinned at Tom, then put my arms straight around Jonathan's shoulders. Sighing softly I moved my face forward and put my lips to his. When had it got so easy to kiss another man? I don't know, but as his awkward tongue burrowed into my mouth, I slowly sucked on it.

My bra got yanked off, and after a second from behind I felt a hard cock poking at my ass. I broke my kiss, then looked behind and reached for the poor kids cock. He was bewildered and totally desperate. As he was shorter than I was it was easy to guide him up under my skirt.

I pushed Jonathan back and started unbuckling his jeans. With a sigh as Jason's cock pushed into me I slowly bent over and began to suck the other boys cock. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Tom grinning like a mad man, clearly enjoying this. It made me tingle

***

I got back from a late date with Tom. Debbie had clearly just finished with her last trainer, a woman. She looked radiant and exhausted, but very very pleased with herself.

"Who'd have thought it?" I got a smack to the cheek. "Thanks to your able advice I was told I was much more responsive today. Kind of enjoyed it more too. I mean I did it with the women, but I never thought I'd really get into it. Today though, being held down with her grinding above me, our tits mashed together, it was a real kick. I guess I've got to the place with girls you've got to with guys!"

I smiled weakly, "Yeah."

***

Debs and I had our legs spread by the ankles and our hands tied up over our heads. It wasn't unusual for us to get each other bound up before one of our training sessions, so we were standing there chatting about whether one of the dresses we'd just been given would look good on her or me. We both thought it would be better on the other.

The door opened and we both immediately turned attentively. To do otherwise was to risk punishment, and we'd managed to avoid either getting punished in quite some time.

To our mutual surprise in walked our mistress. She was dressed in an elegant trouser suit. I was beyond being surprise when she simply walked over and put a hand to each of our crotches. I drew my breath in as a finger slid between my lips and slowly began to play.

From discussions with Debs I knew not every woman would get aroused by being touched, most would find it a turn off. We weren't allowed to be normal. Frequent training in the box meant that if I was touched there, I responded. I had to our oblivion or punishment resulted. Like Pavlov's dog, if I was touched I got aroused. Didn't matter who, or frankly how.

A quick glance over at Debs, where she was already starting to grind her hips against the woman's hand, told me she was reacting the same.

"So my sweets, I'm very happy with your achievements lately. Deborah, how many cocks have you to ass, pussy and mouth?"

"Uhh… 16, 22 and 25 Mistress."

"And how many had you had before coming to me?"

"Just one Mistress."

"Do you enjoy your frequent mounting?"

Her voice was small, and her eyes where straight to the floor. "Yes Mistress." I wanted her to look at me so I could tell her with my eyes it was all right. I knew she couldn't help it, couldn't say no.

"Do you have a favourite cock?"

She paused, and a small spike of pain ran down my back."

"Mistress please, yes I do." She hurried to speak, looking at me worriedly.

"And who is it?"

Her eyes returned to the ground, "John Mistress."

"And Candy, how many cocks have you had to ass, pussy and mouth."

I knew the total instantly, could describe each and every hated one. "18, 25 and 29 Mistress."

"And how many had you had before coming to me?"

"None Mistress."

"Tell me, do you enjoy watching your wife get fucked by other men?"

Having thought about it more times than I cared to I had an answer, "I enjoy her enjoyment Mistress."

She laughed, delighted. "A good response, but it did not answer the question I asked. Do you enjoy watching your wife get fucked by other men?"

It was my turn to look down to the ground. "Yes Mistress."

"Would you have before you came to me?"

"No Mistress!"

"Ah, so certain. Deborah, do you enjoy watching your husband get fucked by other men?"

There was no pause, and again she looked away. "Yes Mistress." I knew it, and hated it, but there it was.

"Would you have before you came to me?"

Debs body arched in orgasm, "Yes Mistress." It was a cry of pain, not of pleasure.

"And so Candy, do you enjoy your frequent mounting?"

"No Mistress."

She left Debs hanging, and moved to me, her now slick hand gliding to a breast. "Think, a big cock sliding past your lips, another pushing into your dear sweet ass. Strong hands holding you down, using you for their own pleasure. What you want means nothing, its all about what they want. Their hands on your tits, their cocks inside you, insistent. Tell me, do you enjoy your frequent mounting?"

Help me, please. The truth burned past my lips in a cry that was half pleasure, half pain and all destruction. "Yes Mistress."

I was limp in my bindings as she undid Debs and told her to get a bench. Debbie was made to lie on it, face towards me. She looked as puzzled as I felt as Mistress straddled her face, then looked back to me.

"You've both been good. Time for a little reward. Candy, bring it out and erect." Unable to believe what it looked like she was going to let me do. In the past month I'd had a few men's asses, and a few more mouths, but nothing compared to the amount of times I'd been fucked.

LittleTom
LittleTom
162 Followers
123456...8