Newlyweds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LittleTom
LittleTom
164 Followers

I really felt what I was, a body to give pleasure. Yet still I did it. I unbuckled his jeans and reached inside his pants to pull out a massive cock. It was one of the largest I'd seen, but not the largest. His grin widened when all I did was kiss the tip. I held it horizontal and licked along its length, gliding in to his heavy balls. There was no hiding, it was me doing this. I was licking a cock and about to suck on some heavy black balls.

This man was inventive and very very athletic. At no point was I in any doubt about who was in control. I was also in no doubt about who'd pleasure mattered. I was man handled and used. Yet I kept up with him. If he wanted my ass I squeezed and massaged him. If he wanted blown I took every inch down my throat. I did it because I could.

It was later, as he lay lightly snoring on the bed, and the dim light of dawn seeped through the window that at last I could think again. I was slowly pulling up my knickers, no bothering to clean the mess between my legs. It had not been bad, hell, I'd lost count of the number of times I'd cum, but neither had it been good. With a flash of insight I realised that if Mistress or better yet Debbie had been there it would have been the time of my life. Instead it was just… sex. Very good sex, hell incredibly good sex, but just sex.

I don't think that would have ever mattered to me before. In the early dawn, feeling dirty with a man's cum, I walked back to where I was to meet Debbie. She was standing there, looking a bit cold. Yet when she lay eyes on me she opened up like a dawn flower, her face a bright smile and came to give me a good hug.

"Have fun?"

"Maybe, you?"

"Not really. My first guy wasn't very good, I started giving him a blow job in the back alley, and he just blew his wad in minutes. So I went back and found another and went back to his place, and… well… it was OK."

"Yeah, I know what you mean. Mine was actually very good, but… you weren't there!" She hugged me again.

"So that answers a few questions then doesn't it?"

***

In some ways we were dressed more conservatively than normal. We still turned heads as we walked down the embankement. I had on low riding jeans (and hadn't that been a bit of a job on Mistress, she didn't like me wearing trousers at all), and a very tight opaque T-shirt with no bra. Debs had on a floral sun dress that showed off her figure without showing anything else off.

Funny, I almost felt more on display in cloths that revealed less.

We found the pub, and squeezing each other's hand, went in. I saw Alistair first, and waved. He saw us, looking both pleased and flustered. Poor guy didn't have a chance.

***

"Dearly beloved…"

I was weak in the knees thinking about what was happening. There weren't many people in the chapel, but that was the point. This wasn't supposed to be public, that was still too risky, yet here we were.

I'd been a bit conflicted about legally divorcing Debbie so we could marry my brother, but as Debs said, nothing could really tear us apart. To any outsider I would seem the bridesmaid at Debbie's side. The fact my dress was an exact replica of hers, just a slightly different shade, would mean nothing. To us it meant everything.

Poor Alistair, it had taken him a while to come round to us. I'm not sure he was still completely OK with me like this, but he certainly didn't show much reluctance pumping between my legs! We'd taught him the error of his ways, and convinced him life with two wives would be so very much better. He'd even agreed to let Debbie and I have a child with the semen and eggs Mistress had harvested from us before our changes, though he insisted he get to father a child as well!

I knew marrying my own brother was a weirdness far beyond most people's imaginings. To do that with my own former wife, a step beyond that. That she and I still worked for the woman we considered our Mistress, well… It made us content.

***

My eyes sleepily opened. I felt warm and comfortable, though the noise of the airplane didn't make the best of rests. My head rested on Alistair's shoulder. I opened my sleepy eyes, expecting to see Deb's face opposite me. Instead I saw a shape move under a blanket over his hips. I giggled and slide a hand down there to stroke her hair.

LittleTom
LittleTom
164 Followers
1...345678