Next Summer Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I stopped, we both just laid there breathing heavy, when Sway said; you two were amazing, that was better than any porno. I had to admit to myself that Amy was actually a better fuck than my daughter was at this point, she had turned into an animal. It was the wildest fuck I ever had. That's when Sway moved over and told us that she wanted to clean us up as did Amy, so I pulled out and she was on Amy's pussy before any of my cum could leak out. She slurped away for a bit getting every last drop, Amy just laid there, she couldn't even move, all I heard was oh's and ah's. When she had finished Sway moved over to me and took my cock in her hand and looked up and me with those big eyes and stuffed every bit of my cock in her mouth and down her throat. My cock had lost a bit of it hardness, but with this it was hard in a few seconds. Her hands had now moved around to my ass and she was pulling me into her, her head bobbed up and down on my cock. I was so sensitive already from cumming in Amy, I started to cum again, I didn't even have time to tell Sway that I was. All I heard was an Oh, and she deep throated me and let my cock spurt the last of my down drained cum down her throat.

When I had stopped to let me loose and said; yummy!! I had to laugh a bit.

Amy and Sway had gone to the kitchen to get us some drinks, while I stopped the camera. I hoped like hell that I was able to get some great shots, we never did watch ourselves on the TV, well the girls may have while I was fucking them, when they returned, we drank our fill, and they both told me they wanted to sleep in my room tonight. How could I turn them down. We all trotted up to my room and snuggled in for the night.

I lay there with two beautiful women, one on each side of me. I'm truly the luckiest man in the world!

12