Estranged

Story Info
He gets drugged, bound and used.
1.8k words
49.3k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wondered why my ex-girlfriend was texting me. "It's important, please meet me." What?

"Why?"

"I don't want to send it over the phone. Meet me at my place at 7 pm on Friday."

Okay, what the heck? Was she in trouble with the law or something? What could she possibly not want to be sent over the phone?

Well, there was only one way to find out.

"You still live at the house on Almond Way, right?"

"Yes. 1346 Almond. Knock twice, wait 15 seconds and then ring the bell, so I know it's you."

That was our old secret code. It really meant "knock three times, wait 30 seconds, ring the bell, wait 30 more seconds, and ring it again."

"7 pm, Friday, you say? Deal."

"C U then."

Now I was really curious. Why would she have to use our old code? Who was she worried about?

To be extra cautious, I hid in the shrubbery outside her house on Friday evening. At 6:59 p.m., two masked men, carrying weapons, walked up to her door. They knocked twice, waited 15 seconds, and rang the bell.

Three seconds later, the whispering sound of two silenced gunshots reached my ears. The back of the two men's heads exploded, splattering their brains across the steps and the door.

I slipped over to the side door, knocked three times, waited 30 seconds, rang the bell, waited 30 more seconds, and rang it again. My ex opened it and let me in.

"Before we proceed, wait a couple of minutes."

90 seconds later, I understood why. The cops arrived to process the crime scene outside the front door. Since the shots had been fired from across the street, no one IN the house was a suspect. Shell casings had been recovered from the driveway of 1347 Almond. The homeowners for that house were currently in Majorca, so they weren't under suspicion. The cops would have to look for the weapons used to see if they could match the casings.

30 minutes later, all the evidence had been processed and the front of the house was no longer a crime scene. The coroner had taken away the bodies.

A tall blonde woman stepped into the room. "Thanks, Amy. Is this Steve?"

"Yeah, it is," my ex replied.

The blonde woman walked over to me. "I'm Mindy." We shook hands. Her phone rang, and she stepped away from me before answering.

"Mindy speaking... good... yes, another several hours... go ahead, Tony won't be needing them anymore."

She hung up. I looked at her. "Who's Tony?"

Mindy smiled. "He WAS the competition. I'll be taking over his interests." She gave me a look that I interpreted as not to bring up the subject again. "FYI, everyone you saw outside tonight, except for the corpses, is one of my people."

That would include the cops, the coroner... and the killers, who I didn't actually see, but knew existed, because bullets don't magically appear from nowhere.

"The corpses were Tony's people?"

Mindy grinned. "You're a sharp cookie, Steve."

Amy turned to Mindy. "So, just the one more item and I'm clear?"

Mindy chuckled. "Yep. After this, you never need to see me again. In fact, both of you can forget I ever exist."

That seemed more like an order than a suggestion. But I wasn't about to argue with a woman who had cops, coroners and invisible killers on her payroll.

Mindy walked over to me and produced a syringe. I held still and she injected the contents of it into my bloodstream. I passed out at once.

I woke up naked and spread-eagled, my ankles and wrists bound to the posts of Amy's four-post bed. A ball gag had been secured in my mouth.

"The one more item," Mindy informed me, "is that I get to do whatever I want to you." She grinned. "It's only been three minutes. Lidocaine is short-acting."

I nodded. There wasn't much else I could do. Amy was standing off to the side, watching.

Mindy removed her dress, revealing a leather dominatrix outfit underneath. Her body was toned and strong. She looked like she could snap someone in half with her thighs. Or at minimum break their neck, a la Sonya Blade terminating Kano in the movie Mortal Kombat.

Her chest was large and firm. The outfit exposed a good bit of cleavage. I estimated her to be a D-cup. Then she turned around and bent over. Her leather-clad ass was perfect. Nicely rounded, not overly huge, firm and muscular.

When she turned back around, my cock was starting to harden from looking at her. She locked her eyes on it and gave me a smile. "I can see I'll have fun tonight."

Her shoulder-length, straight blonde hair framed a pretty face. But her eyes gave away what she was. They had a hard core inside them. Mindy's soul had been replaced by adamantine long ago.

She walked to the bed and leaned over, letting me see all of her cleavage. My eyes widened and my cock grew fully hard.

"You like my chest, slave?"

I nodded.

"Good." She grabbed my head and pressed it into her cleavage, holding me tightly against her. The gag prevented me from breathing through my mouth, and my nose was trapped. She ground her chest on my face for a moment, then dropped my head back onto the pillow, allowing me air.

Mindy removed her leather pants, leaving her bottomless. Then she settled herself onto my face, grinding her slit against my gagged mouth while forcing my nose right up against her bumhole. I had no choice but to lie still and endure it.

"Mmmmm. That's it, slave. Sniff my ass."

In order to breathe, I had to. Thankfully, after what the clock on the dresser registered as five minutes, Mindy shifted her position.

"Look at that nice hard cock. Amy, why did you ever let this man go?"

"It wasn't because of anything that happened in the bedroom. We had a personality conflict when we weren't spending time giving each other orgasms."

By which she meant that I had said on occasion that no, I didn't want to go with her to the art museum or the clothing store or the perfume counter. We were incompatible in that regard, but we hadn't had a vicious breakup. We simply went our own ways.

Mindy cupped my balls. "Oooh, these are heavy. I'll bet you haven't cum in at least a week, Steve."

I nodded. It had been 10 days since I'd had time to jerk off. And I hadn't found a girlfriend to replace Amy yet.

"Good." Mindy produced a small vibrating dildo and worked it into my rear, then turned it on and secured it. The vibrations against my prostate made my cock stiffen even more. And my balls began slowly filling.

"Let's make sure you stay hard." Mindy secured some sort of ring around my balls. "This will let them fill but prevent you from cumming until I take it off."

Amy, I noticed, was watching with interest, and one of her hands had slipped under her blouse to caress her ample chest. It wasn't as big as Mindy's, but it was close.

Mindy slid her pussy onto my cock and removed her leather top, freeing her chest. She quickly began sliding up and down on me, making her tits bounce. Naturally, my eyes were drawn right to them.

"Like them even more now, huh? Here."

She leaned forward and pressed them against my face as she rode me. My hips could move slightly, and without me being aware of it, they began moving in time with Mindy's body. She wrapped her arms around my head and smothered me momentarily, then sat back up.

"You do feel good inside me."

She started squeezing my cock with her internal muscles, making it throb. My body shivered as she rode me. Her hands pressed down on my chest. Then she climaxed violently, gushing hot nectar down over my thighs.

She waited a moment to recover, then lifted herself up and pivoted before dropping back down. Now I could get a great look at her ass as she rode me.

Noise from the side made me glance over at Amy. She was now naked and frigging her pussy with one hand while pinching her nipples with the other. That got my cock even harder.

Mindy again squeezed me with her pussy muscles as she bounced up and down. It didn't take her long to climax a second time. This time, she actually climbed off of me when she got control of her body back.

"H'mmmm. I think that cock needs cleaning."

Amy walked over, leaned down, and licked Mindy's cum off my cock, balls and thighs before resuming her position over to the side.

"Now let's see how much cum I can make your balls accumulate."

Mindy produced a vibrator, activated it, and held it against my cock. Combined with the toy still in my ass, it made me very horny. I wanted release more than I'd ever wanted it before.

"Good, but you can do better."

She began teasing my balls with her fingernails. I tried to beg, but the ball gag prevented me from making intelligible sounds. My thighs were tense and starting to quiver. My hips tried to buck.

"That's what I like to see."

Mindy slid her tongue out and traced a teasing pattern on the swollen head of my cock. My brain felt as if it was melting. If I didn't get relief soon...

"Okay, slave. I'll be nice. You may now cum."

Mindy removed the device from around my balls. She aimed my cock back towards my face and began stroking. In seconds, I was ready to blow. She ran her fingertips across my balls, and my cum blasted out. By the time she finished moving her hand. my face and chest were coated and there was some on my belly as well.

A lustful scream came from off to the side. Amy climaxed so hard she collapsed onto the floor. Mindy produced a cloth and cleaned my sperm from my skin, then slipped her clothes back on before un-binding me, popping the toy out of my ass, cleaning it and the vibrator, and finally, removing the ball gag.

Figuring I'd better stay on her good side, I said, "I'd be willing to do this again for you any time."

Mindy smiled. "I don't think that will be necessary. But in case I do decide to, let me put my number into your phone."

She put it in under the name of MISTRESS.

"Don't contact me. But if MISTRESS contacts you, you know what to do."

I nodded. Mindy put my phone back in my pants and headed out.

Amy had finally recovered from her climax, She helped me recover the circulation in my wrists and ankles, then we got dressed.

"Thanks, Steve. It's nice to be no longer owing her."

I gave my ex a smile as I headed for the door. "I understand."

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
ticklishsolesticklishsoles6 months ago

I would have, and still will, give anything to get bound, gagged, and used. I’ll be back to read more from this talented author.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This doesn't make a whole lot of sense without a back story. Pretty hot what takes place, though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Want to read more

Well, that was short. I'd like to read 'estranged-1' if it's written. How did Amy and Steve get together, discuss their mutual expectations, separate? How does Amy know Mindy; what does Mindy know and when did she know it? Oh and more male bondage please. Steve could become house slave to both dominatrices.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Three on One One guy, tied down by three girls.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Cougar Stalks Her Prey A younger married neighbor.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Forced Impregnation - The Other Way Around Wife volunteers hubby to impregnate friend, he doesn't know.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Old Ladies, Thongs & Hotel Hot Tubs He's pursued by three brazen, aggressive older women.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Baby Crazy An already crazy Katie craves a holiday breeding.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories