All Comments on 'Nia Ch. 04'

by beachbum1958

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great chapter

I really love this story . Hell as far as that goes I love all your stories . I hope that if they find Nia's half sister it will be a good reunion . Thanks BB for all that you do to give us a good story to read . I look every day to see if you have posted any new chapters . Only one bitch and that is .When the hell are you going to post another chapter on the Lori story ? Just kidding . I know it must be hard keeping track of the many different stories you have going right now . Again thanks

beachbum1958beachbum1958about 11 years agoAuthor
My apologies!

For all those of you who've asked, nay demanded, news of just when the hell I intend to wind-up the Lori saga, I promise it will be there in the next couple of weeks - people have been agitating for a 35-hour working week, I'm still holding-out for a 35-hour day, so I'm busier than a 3-peckered billy-goat right now, and Lori and her immense sex-drive have kind of fallen by the wayside a little, but she'll be back humping, pumping and squirting before long, I swear on Mummy-Bum!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
What no conclusion yet!!!!!!

I didn't think you'd take longer than chapter four to end this, now I'm pissed and want the rest of the story as Paul Harvey used to say.

The anal sex part was great and I was wondering if ever you were going to get around to it but all in all this turned out to be a disapointment in not getting the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
@delftejongen

Nia had anal sex because she wanted to, it's as simple as that, just like all the people in the world who have sex because they want to; why should she need a reason to make love to her man? Either read and enjoy, or write your own reasons in your own story and quit maing pointless comments about tiny parts of the story that are there purely to enjoy, just like your idiot comment about 69 - if you want some in a story, write your own andut in as much as you want, this author chose not to, he's doing a great job with a great story, either read and enjoy, or fuck off and read something else. I hope the beachbum deletes your pointless comment for the irritating little mosquito buzz it is

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

If the guy wants to write about anal sex then let him. I have anal sex with my wife once in a while, and while it has NEVER been like all of the B.S. Oh so amazing super tight blah blah sex that all the authors write about, it is ok. Its super tight.... For about ONE minute, then it dilates and is equal to or less than the snugness of a pussy, only thing different is the texture of the feel.

Honestly though, Im pretty sure all of us readers here, and probably the writers,are fucking tired of bigdaddy's long fucking winded, VERY annoying and often sickly sweet or pissy posts. We all wish he would keep them short, or better yet, STFU.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Don't

Don't delete his posts. He has a right to his opinion and to express them as much as I might disagree and despise his. Anal sex? Well, it is ok. Personally, I think depositing my semen anywhere but next to her cervix is a waste but it is something different to do. What a lot of writers don't put down (unlike the one here) is that much lubrication and patience are required for good anal sex. Also, condoms are a pretty good idea. A man can get a pretty fierce infection from the flora that lives in the colon. Plus, if there might be vaginal sex later it is a very bad idea to introduce digestive juices into the vagina. 69's are not always desirable. Mom and I like to look down and watch each other during oral sex. Love this story. I wonder what a sherlock Holmes story would be like if it were mixed in with erotica? 'The Redheaded League' typing out sex stories instead of copying the encyclopedia. Hmm.

studfarm57studfarm57over 9 years ago
Much amazing detail

This series demonstrates much careful work and craftsmanship.

The sex was getting to be a bit humdrum but the plot is moving along well with a lot of good detail. Expanding into anal sex was a good idea. Guard against using the same phrases repeatedly when describing repeated acts. I know Nia's nipples are rubbery; I know she responds to Jamie's adVances "gasping and giggling".

Somehow lovemaking has to be continually fresh, not the same old same old. It's a realistic challenge for any couple. Carry-on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Drifts off topic

Drifts off topic way too much

jackh1962jackh1962over 6 years ago
More tie ins

As much as it is embarrassing to admit,for as many times as I've read these stories I had completely missed the tie ins to Shining Girl and All I ever wanted in this one until now. I don't know why I missed it before,unless it's because that I'm a speed reader. I probably saw it but it didn't click on in my brain 'til this time. But that's just one of many reasons why I like to reread stories,to pickup what I've missed before.

beachbum1958beachbum1958over 6 years agoAuthor
@Jackh1962: More tie-ins

Hi Jack,

I'm always gratified and amused when people find and point-out the Easter-Eggs I plant for no other reason than my own enjoyment, to see how many people spot them and have that 'oh yeahhh, of course...' moment. Admittedly, the one I planted here is kind of hard to spot for someone who's never read 'All I Ever Wanted', but kudos to you for making that even more tenuous link to 'Shining Girl', where Harry Waterfield jr is one of the most important secondary characters.

I think everyone who's read and enjoyed my stories knows by now that 'Nia'', 'Lost Girl', and 'Big Girls Don't Cry' are all closely connected, and 'Shining Girl', 'In Love With Lori', and 'All I Ever Wanted' are similarly connected, but that one passing reference in this chapter that links both sets of stories was so obscure I doubted anyone would ever join the dots, so once again, kudo's to you for making me smile!

Will

jackh1962jackh1962over 6 years ago

When I spotted this on this read through it kind of stood out like a big flashing neon light,like it was something that I should have seen before. That's why I said that I was somewhat embarrassed to admit not getting the connection before. Usually my reading comp. is better than that.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 5 years ago
Better as a unite the family (stolen baby) story than a love story

I'm not going to 'beat a dead horse' by continuing to repeat my personal issues with the love part of this tale. I will how ever say i keep reading because of the intrigue of the missing sister and to baby stealing ring. I hope you (BB1958) have taken my criticisms of this tale in the way they where intended. That of my honest and humble opinion to help you not berate you. I like your writing style and and your plots. I hope you continue to write and improve and receive joy by doing so. THANK YOU.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Holy crap.

You sure tied your stories together.

I don't know how I missed it the 1st time i read this story.

But I just now caught the connection to "All I ever wanted ".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeachbum1958@beachbum1958
4274 Followers
A small town mid-way between Cannes and St. Tropez, on what used to be called the French Riviera. I have the Mediterranean to look at from the front of our house, a lagoon filled with flamingos at the rear, and our own stretch of beach where we keep our peace and the tourists...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Nia Ch. 03 Previous Part
Nia Series Info