Nice Neighbors Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Repeat this after me, clitty-boy: Mistress Katie,"

Steven's flesh began to vibrate and he couldn't prevent the low groan. "Ohhhh…Mistress Katie," he repeated. And then he memorized a few more lines before Laurie told him to put on some clothes, go next door, and invite their neighbor over to party with them. He was just finishing with his clothes when he saw his hot, lust-inspiring wife walk towards the two almost naked young men and stop a foot away.

Laurie felt faint as her hands found the strong muscled chests of her young, handsome movers. It had been far too long since David arranged anything like this and she let herself slide into a very willing and compliant sub/slut fame-of-mind. She slid to her knees between them, her body moving like the Serpent in the Garden. As her fingers danced across their firm chests and hard nipples then down over their 'cut' abs, she snagged their towels and pulled them down and away. She never saw her husband leave the room as her face moved closer her cheeks feeling the heat from their stiff cocks and swollen balls.

The beautiful MILF looked up at the two boys she'd known since they were about sixteen years old. She slid her fingernails up the bottom of each curved shaft and the boys groaned their pleasure, pre-cum glistening on the tips of their cocks. She moved her fingers down until they barely grazed the thin flesh of their swollen scrotums.

"Two things, boys," she said quietly, getting their full attention. "No means no and while she's here, Katie will be in charge." Then once more in her most submissive voice she asked them to agree so she could begin to please them. As soon as the tip of her tongue found the clear, sweet syrup in their pee-holes, both movers quickly voiced their consent. The hot, naked MILF rose slowly, twisting her torso and dragging her thick, extended, dark-pink nipples across them both until her mouth was close to Paul's ear.

"Padrón, por favor," she whispered softly and she felt her pussy flood wishing this dark, handsome, Mexican love god would move permanently into one of their new guestrooms, "let me play with your partner for a minute. You know…" her face flushed as she pictured the blond boy between her daughter's legs, "because of Lisa…there's something I need to do, baby. Then I'm yours, okay, Padrón?"

Paul's knees almost gave out when she called him Padrón with such respect in her sweet voice. He was gonna have a whole lotta fun that night -- he could wait a few minutes, but he wanted to establish his place. He pulled her face to his and kissed her violently, his thick, wide tongue claiming every bit of her lips and the inside of her mouth. Then, pulling away slightly, he held her mouth open and spit his saliva over her lips and tongue.

Laurie felt like she was melting as Paul took possession of her. Then he smiled and told her to do what she wanted, but he would be the first one to fuck her. Now she was picturing the furniture she would buy for his room if he'd only stay. She moved close enough so that her body seemed to mold into his. Jeff looked on with a mix of jealousy and awe. They were beautiful together and he wasn't sure why, but it was making him extremely hard.

She slid her left hand behind his neck and pulled him down until their lips met again. Her right hand found his tight buttocks, pulling him into her hot, moist flesh. Once more the darker sides of their libidos met in a deep kiss. It was so hard to pull away, but she forced herself. "Gracias, Padrón. You won't regret it." She took a step to her right and she was directly in front of the twenty-six year-old man who had confessed some of his fantasies to her daughter while the then eighteen year-old sucked his dick and then rode his hard cock straddled across his lap. She didn't suppose that he every thought that Lisa might tell her mother -- but then, he never really knew how close they were…and still are. She smiled as she thought she might tell him about that tonight. She looked around the room hoping her husband had returned with Katie. She didn't see them, but she was too hot…too involved with her memories to delay this any longer. "Too bad," she thought to herself, "I really wanted them to see this."

She put both of her small, manicured hands on his genitals and used her painted fingernails to graze over and around the taut, swollen flesh of his very manly cock and balls. Jeff almost couldn't breathe and thought his heart was pounding outside his chest, the bass thumping sounds of his pulse were so loud in his ears. Using her nails, pressing them into his thin, vulnerable skin Laurie pushed the young, handsome, well-built blond hunk back until he found the bed with the back of his legs. One more slight push on the underside of his thick shaft and he was on his back.

At the same time, Laurie's husband was waiting for someone to answer the bell at the house next door. He was anxious to be back home witnessing whatever his gorgeous wife was doing with the two movers. The previous night in their motel room, Laurie reminded him about Lisa's stories as he worshipped her sex with his lips and tongue. He knew that she had something special planned for the very attractive young man who had provided their only daughter with several wonderful memories as she entered the world of sexual pleasure.

But it was thoughts of the other man that had the new Chairman of the Philosophy Department edging towards his truly submissive space. The dull ache between his legs was a constant reminder of Laurie's earlier comments and her vague threats about letting Paul use him that way as well. He was moaning softly, picturing the wide-shouldered, powerful dark man with the deep dark-brown eyes when the front door opened. He straightened up as his young neighbor came into view. He opened his mouth to begin the short speech Laurie made him memorize earlier, but no words came out.

Katie stepped out onto the porch, the late summer sun reflecting hypnotically off the glistening oil that lightly covered her deep tanned flesh. Her hair and make-up were done perfectly, taking her from young and cute to hot and sultry - she looked almost like a different girl. She wore a bright white satin-like shirt unbuttoned and tied together under her firm, high-set 34B breasts, her nipples already getting hard and pushing against the soft, shiny material. Her stomach was tight and firm with the sexiest little curve above the waistband of her khaki camp shorts. The custom-tailored shorts didn't quite cover the bottom curve of her apple-shaped ass where her cheeks met her thighs and her firm, strong and shapely legs completed a very different picture of the young girl he'd met earlier that afternoon. Now he was wondering exactly how many Masters and Mistresses he would be encountering in this new chapter in their lives.

She let him gaze upon her -- she felt absolutely worshipped -- but was anxious to move forward. "Yes, Dr.? Did you have something you wanted to say?" While she let him hear amusement in her young, girlish voice, there was no doubt that she was clearly his superior in every regard outside the classroom. Her voice broke the spell and after catching his breath and calming himself down, he recited the words his wife had instructed him to say.

"Mistress Katie, my wife requests your presence in our home. She wishes me to let you know, as you asked this afternoon, that she is ready to party and feels this is a perfect way for two co-workers to begin to know each other very, very well." Steven took a deep breath and tried to stop himself from shaking as he continued.

"My wife would like to mark the occasion of our moving next door by offering you a small gift." His voice was trembling -- he couldn't believe he was doing this on the front porch of someone's home in this exclusive community. He sank to his knees and looked up at the slightly surprised young lady. "She said I should listen to you and obey you like I do her." Steven felt so humiliated before this young girl -- his wife's new personal assistant, for God's sake. "She said I am yours to use…or abuse…anyway you like." His face flushed bright red and he heard a soft giggle.

"Look at me, Dr. S.," Katie kept her voice light and non-threatening. Steven stayed on his knees but looked into his neighbor's face. "So, you're not only her cuckold…you're her sub as well, right?" Steven nodded his head. Katie smiled again -- she would remember his mistake and remind him later. But now she was anxious to join the party and 'bond' with her new boss. But first, before they went back next door, the young, burgeoning Domme felt the need to assert herself -- just a little.

"Stand up, cuck!" There was no mistaking the authority in her voice and Steven stood immediately. "Tell me your safe-word." The almost sixty year-old professor leaned into the young woman's side and whispered in her ear. She smiled and he backed away. "Show me your old-man dick, cucky." Steven froze -- her reaction was so totally unexpected. "Now, Doc -- don't keep me waiting."

Steven shook his head trying to clear his mind -- he knew he had to respond. The easiest thing to do was just follow her instructions. He unzipped his shorts and pulled his semi-hard penis into the open air. Secretly Katie was quite pleased by what she saw. While she really didn't think his organ would ever wind up inside her, it was nice to know his wife had something handy to play with after the movers finish. And it was also nice to know he had enough to work with to indulge Katie in her own little pleasures as well. Before he could begin to react, she grabbed his rapidly thickening shaft in her left hand and her right went immediately to the zipper tab below his cock.

"You know what I could do with this zipper, don't you?" She moved it higher, closer to the soft, sensitive flesh. He could scarcely breathe.

"We are in PUBLIC!!! How could she do this to me?" he thought frantically to himself.

The glare from her eyes froze the professor in place -- both of them hearing only the sound of his zipper moving up and back as she played him like a true master of her craft. But inside, Katie was laughing herself silly, wanting her brother to see his new 'colleague' at play as soon as possible. She finally slid the zipper high enough to trap his erection as it curved up from his shorts, a full four inches exposed in the open air. Giving him one last squeeze, she backed away.

"That should do for now, Dr. Cucky," she kept her voice nice and sweet. "I think we should go back to your place now, right?" Steven seemed hesitant -- surely she didn't mean for him to walk across their front yards with his cock exposed! Did she? Her intentions were clear soon enough -- she gripped his throbbing, curved erection in her hand and started walking towards his house. He followed close behind, breathing quite heavily and his face bright red, peering nervously at the surrounding homes and up and down the street hoping he wasn't being seen by any other new neighbors.

(to be continued…)

12