All Comments on 'Nickolas and Jason Ch. 07-Alternate'

by RobMontague

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MabelCinnamonMabelCinnamonabout 14 years ago
I liked the original better...

Love your writing but I liked the original ending better. Just my opinion. But still really hot work...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

I liked this one better..I love you're stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

I really liked the first ending but I liked this piece better because it didn't feel rushed. I'm looking forward to the next part!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
i LIKE

I do like the detail in this one but I hope there is more to it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Ilike this one but i do hope u'll continue....its really frustrating to be left hanging like this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great...

As always you create a story that sucks you in. I really liked this series but felt that this chapter and the other ending was just rushed to get it done. The story doesn't really seem finished- we don't know how Nick will respond to Spider's confessions (both- that he loves Nick, and he slept with Claudia). Overall it was good, I enjoyed the sex, the friendship and the story. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wtf???

I read both 7 chapetes and this one sucked! Really??? Sleep with him after he told you he had sex with claudia?! I HATE spider! Spider stop being such a fucking duchbag and man the fuck up!

geemeedeegeemeedeeabout 12 years ago
I agree with Anon.

I don't understand why you wrote this chapter, unless you wanted to portray them both in a negative light (Nick = dim pushover, Jason = opportunistic ass) and their relationship as being based on sex. Because why else would Nick let Jason fuck him TWICE after that Claudia bombshell? You handled it much better the first time around. Trust your gut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

ok, this chapter wasn't as rushed but it still wasn't satisfactory. I think part of it is that there is very little background on Jason, such as why he's living with Casey and Josh instead of with his family. And why is Trevor so touchy-feely with Nile when he's supposed to be Leander's boyfriend? Jason's already been with Leander, so why is he questioning whether he's gay now? His sleeping with a girl makes no sense because while he's with Claudia and directly after that he makes no comment about not liking her. Her cheating on Nathan and him on Nick make no sense in the scheme of the story. If you were going to alternate the ending, at least make it a completely different one, such as Nick kicking him out and refusing to see him anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
First one

The first one was more sensitive. The second one made Spider seem very insincere and made Nick seem ditzy. The only thing about the second one I liked was Nile's reaction. Also, in the first one, Spider and Nick let all their friends know they were together and that was nice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous