Nicole Desired Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicole started crying and quickly removed her pussy from Richard's face. He was a bit perplexed by her action, as he had not finished giving her an orgasm. Nicole started to move in an attempt to remove herself from atop of Richard as she apologized through tear filled eyes to Linda.

"Oh sweetie stop. You don't have to apologize to me. We should have realized that you needed to come to a reckoning with the people that hurt you. We were just worried that you would be hurt if you saw them again. I understand that when you started you were not yourself. And as for you sucking Richard off well hell, no need to apologize for that as the idea had crossed my mind as well. You know I love to watch you service a nice hard cock So sit that pretty little pussy of yours back on his handsome face and enjoy yourself. However, there is one catch."

"What is that Linda?"

"Well as you have satisfied Richard's cock once already I have something else for you to eat."

Lifting her dress and removing her panties she moved her beautifully shaved pussy into Nicole's face. It took no coaxing at all to get Nicole to dive right in. Though cock was fun there was nothing she enjoyed eating more than her lover's pussy.

Sitting on the arm of the couch Linda spread her legs wide allowing Nicole a beautiful view of her delectable pussy. No matter how many times Nicole saw that pretty flower she was still awed by the beauty of it. If she could have her way her face would be buried in it 24 hours a day. Moving her face forward Nicole began to slide her moist tongue between the soft pink lips, causing a tremor to shudder through Linda.

Setting her hands on the back of Nicole's head Linda pulled her pretty lover into her steamy pussy.

Nicole once more began to grind her cunt into Richard's face and began to feel a small orgasm wash over her.

Over where Megan was shackled the women were enjoying themselves.

Helen had taken a very rough length of braided rope and began to tie it around Megan's tits. Pulling the rope tight caused her breasts to squeeze outward as if they were balloons ready to pop. Securing the rope at her back Helen then began to cruelly snap her finger at the nipples that topped the engorged mounds.

When Helen was satisfied the binding around the bitch's tits had done its job of making Megan's tits were very tender to the touch, she produced a set of severe looking nipple clamps.

"Don't worry bitch unlike what you whores did to my daughter these will not rip through the skin. You won't know the difference though as they will feel like they are."

Holding the open clips over Megan's blood engorged nipples Helen let go of the handles and the clamps slammed shut, causing Megan to shutter with pain. Wrapping her hands around the bulging breasts Helen squeezed tight and began shaking them, causing the clamps to violently shake and twist on Megan's sore nipples.

As Helen continued her torments she directed Megan's attention toward an iron stand that had been filled with red hot coals. Megan realized it was a brazier and sitting in it was a metal rod that looked to be a branding iron.

"That's right bitch it is a branding iron. Once we are done having our fun your sweet little ass is going to be branded with your owner's initials. We thought about your pussy area but decided against it as I have something else in mind for that tender little toy."

Helen began to laugh as she waved a set of small gold chains that seemed to be made of interlocking loops. There were four ends to it and the chains all met in the center where they were joined by a tiny gold lock with a key in it.

"I hope you like your new pussy decorations dear. This will make sure that no one enjoys your master's property without his permission."

Winching Megan higher till her pussy was chest high Carole pinched one of Megan's pussy lips and pulled it outward. Helen placed the sharp point at the end of one of the chains to the side of the pink lip. Then with a cruel laugh drove it through the delicate petal and out the other side.

Megan's screams echoed throughout the room, causing all present to look on with anticipation to the next piercing.

Helen closed the end tight then took a tiny dab of liquid metal and dabbed it on the area where the ends connected. Within seconds the sealant hardened and became part of the chain. Helen repeated this process three more times, effectively chaining Megan's pussy off limits.

"There you go, now isn't that pretty. You should be thankful that your master cared enough to give you such pretty jewelry."

Linda was announcing her third orgasm as her lover's tongue continued to probe her wet pussy. Nicole lifted up off of Richard's face allowing him to slip out from beneath her.

The handsome man stepped next to the two women then complementing them on their wonderful gifts he whispered that he would definitely love to entertain them in the future. Linda did her best to say that would be nice but it just did not come out the way she had meant it to. It sounded like a string of moans and letters that could not be understood, but she was also shaking her head yes.

Richard smiled as he approached Megan.

"Well will you look at that you are wearing your pretty new jewelry."

You are just in time we are about to pierce her nipples so you will be able to chain her to whatever you choose," Declared Helen.

"Fantastic Helen please proceed I think I am going to enjoy this."

------- *** -------

Linda had slid onto the couch her pussy was very happy from Nicole's tongue. The two women now cuddled close as each gently stroked the others sensitive pussy.

"I was so worried I had lost you for good sweetie. I saw my life destroyed and you no longer loving me. It was horrible and I don't ever want to feel that again." Said Linda softly.

"I am so sorry Linda, it was like as if I was in a dark room and I could see out but for some reason I could not be heard. A part of me that had developed over time since the assault seemed to be in control. I heard and saw what was said and done but for a short while I could not stop it. I heard myself speak to you with anger and it ripped at my heart so I struggled with everything I had to get out of the dark. Little by little I pushed my way through and that scary part of me seemed to vanish forever till only I was left. For the first time in quite awhile I finally found myself clear headed standing there without the constant barrage of anger assaulting my mind. Of course I was not standing but rather I was sitting on Richards face. That was when I realized what I had done and was worried that I had finally pushed you away forever."

"Oh sweetie don't you know there is nothing you can ever do that will push me away. I love you with every ounce of my being and live to see your beautiful face every minute of the day. I will always be here watching, caring for, and loving you. That is why right now I would like to ask you if you would marry me? We could take everything out of limbo and get married next Saturday."

Nicole sat up quickly and looked right at Linda.

"Do you seriously mean it Linda we can get married next Saturday?"

"Of course I mean it Love as I want you for my legal wife. No more of this engaged stuff, I will not be completely happy until I can call you my wife."

"I just love you so much Linda."

Nicole grabbed hold of Linda and began to cover her face with kisses.

Linda had never received so many at one time as the sweet dear covered her face and then began to move down her neck. She let out a cute laugh as she enjoyed it when Nicole's got so excited.

"We can break the news tomorrow that we have decided to finally get married and that after the wedding we will be moving into our house.

"Whatever you say Linda I am just happy we will finally be wed."

"Young lady you are going to make the most wonderful wife in the world. I will talk with Helen tomorrow and get things rolling."

Nicole stopped kissing Linda and looked at her with love filled eyes.

"Mistress, do you think we could bid goodnight to the women and guests and make our exit for the night?" asked Nicole.

Linda looked over to where Megan was hanging. Helen had already pierced her pussy and Richard was enjoying piercing gold rings through her nipples at the moment.

"Are you sure you want to leave before they are finished with Megan?"

"She and the awful things she has done no longer hold any power over me. She is a pathetic girl who is finally getting what she deserves and for the first time in awhile I am at peace with myself. My heart is no longer filled with hate but rather just the opposite. It is literally filled to capacity and overflowing with love for you. I want so badly to be alone with you so that I can open every bit of my soul to be loved and enjoyed. That is a gift that I could never give to anyone else but you as it was your kindness that brought such love and emotion out in me the first day we met. I hold this love as a special gift for you and your eyes only. It is not unbridled passion that may serve to fire up the desires of others but more a deep seated unending devotion and love that I could only ever share with one person and that is you."

Linda had tears of joy in her eyes she knew Nicole loved her dearly but never had she heard it put so wonderfully right from her lover's sweet lips.

"I would be so honored to accept the gift you give to me freely my love as I give in return my deepest feelings and love that belong always and forever only to you. Let's say our goodnights and be off to our room."

The two women approached Helen as she watched Richard pierce the last nipple.

Turning toward Linda she smiled, then noticing the tears in Linda's eyes she inquired if everything was ok.

"It could not be better Helen, Nicole and I are going to say our goodnights and head to our room. Our sweet girl is back for good and is happier than I have ever seen her. I will talk to you tomorrow as it seems we need to discuss a few happy details of the future."

Nicole stepped up to Helen and beaming from ear to ear kissed her on the cheek and whispered.

"Goodnight mother and thank you. I would like to offer you just a little advice from one woman to another before I go. That advice would be that it might be a good idea to make this an overnight party. I am sure that there is a very dashing gentleman close by who would be honored if you showed him your bedroom."

Helen pulled back in fake surprise.

"Why Nicole you are quite the little flirt though I must say the idea had been running through my head.

Both women began to laugh as they hugged each other goodnight.

Turning to Richard Nicole flashed that dazzling smile that had warmed his heart.

"I have been so honored to make your acquaintance Richard. I am sure that we shall become good friends and see much more of each other. For now I would like to say goodnight as my lover swoops me off to heaven. I will see you tomorrow morning at breakfast, please enjoy the rest of the night."

Richard looked at Helen a bit surprised.

"Well now that my silly daughter has spilled the beans, I guess I should ask if you would all spend the night. It would be an honor to have you as my guests for breakfast."

Looking at Richard, Helen began to speak directly to him.

"I would really enjoy the opportunity of getting to know you better."

"Why my dear and lovely hostess it would indeed be my most wonderful pleasure to spend the night as I to would relish the idea of getting to know such a divine and desirable woman as yourself a lot better."

Nicole spoke up.

"That is wonderful and I look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow at breakfast."

Nicole stopped, turned toward Megan and began to speak to the tortured and abused girl. Reaching forward she took hold of her hair and lifted her head till she was looking in her eyes.

"Well my dear I hope you have been enjoying the wonderful party as I sure have. Later when you feel that brand sear your skin and mark you as Richards's property forever please feel free to think about me and what you foolishly did to me. I no longer bear you any malice dear as you no longer matter at all to me. If it had not been for your cruelty to me I might have never obtained the surgery to transform me into a whole woman. That operation and decision has opened my life like nothing else could so once again thank you and enjoy your new life."

Nicole took Linda's arm then smiling the two women exited the playroom headed for their bed. On the way Nicole decided to stop at the kitchen.

Crissy and Maria were helping Tammy finish up the last of the cleaning in the kitchen when Nicole entered the room.

"There you two ladies are, you do know there are two very lonely women in the playroom that miss their lovers don't you?"

"I am sorry we just wanted to help Tammy to get started off right on her new start."

"That is very sweet of you and if Tammy listens and follows your example I am sure she will be an excellent servant in no time."

"I will ma'am I promise, I will dedicate myself to making you, Crissy and the rest of the women proud of me."

"That is wonderful, you may also want to remember that we now have a new mistress in the house and she has always fancied you a little so you never know how things will go. There could be a wedding in your future as well."

Then informing the two girls that the guests would be spending the night, she headed to her bedroom with Linda.