Nicole Mitchell and I Enjoy a Fall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was getting close. "I'm going to come," he said.

"I can tell, I can feel your cock getting bigger inside me," I told him.

He said, "I'm not using a condom."

I told him, "I love riding a guy bareback, and letting him come in me, I love the feeling of a guy's sperm spewing in my pussy"

"I don't want you to get pregnant," he said.

I told him, "I'm the pill, don't worry about it. That hot seed you're about to fill me with isn't going to start anything."

I kept riding him, telling him how I wanted to feel his come filling my pussy, and 30 seconds later he was gushing a big load inside me. I could feel it flooding me and spilling back out onto my thighs and bush, and onto him; that made me come too. When we were done, he stayed hard inside me for a few minutes, then finally slipped out. A big rush of come immediately dripped out of me, all over the hair around his balls. I licked him clean, got dressed, and came back up here.

Nicole had been playing with my cock the whole time she was telling the story, and I was close to coming. I eased her onto her back and knelt between her legs, looking at the spectacle of her well fucked cunt, pubes all wet and tangled, her opening still oozing sperm probably from both of us. "You're beautiful," I told her.

"A beautiful slut," she replied.

"A beautiful, messy come slut," I told her. "Now let me come fuck your sloppy, used cunt."

She lay back, and I positioned myself over her. She took my erect penis and guided it into her. She was hot and wet, slick from all the come inside her. She was so wet all over that my cock and balls were soon soaked from the result of her previous encounters that day. It felt great. I could hear her pussy slurping as I stroked in and out of her. She laughed at the sound.

"What a mess I am," Nicole said.

"You're about to be a bigger mess," I told her. "How about a 4th load today??"

"Mmmmm.....I like that. It's even better than three!!"

I was already close, from her playing with my cock and getting hot from hearing her story. I don't think it was five minutes, and I was there. "I'm coming for you again, Nicole honey."

"Give it to me, baby," she said. "Fill me with your sperm til I'm overflowing. I can't get enough of it inside me!!"

I started to come, long spurts that splashed her cervix and made the come already inside her spill out onto my balls and making a puddle on the bed. She started to orgasm too. I stayed inside her til she came down, and pulled out, again looking at her freshly fucked, soaked pussy, now with my come spilling out in a steady stream. I lay back on the bed next to her. Nicole turned to face me, resting her head on my shoulder.

"You ARE on the pill, aren't you?" I asked.

"Well, no actually. But the timing is good, I should be OK."

I thought about the possibility that one of us might have made Nicole pregnant as we drifted off to sleep.

I awoke the next morning to find Nicole stroking my cock again. I reached up and kissed her and she released me. "Time for breakfast," she said. We got dressed-today she wore the same skirt, but with a button down light blue shirt. I was thick enough so that you couldn't see her tits through it, but she left enough buttons open that someone could get a good look at them if she leaned the right way. That kind of thing makes me crazy, and she knows it. We went down for the hotel breakfast and got on the road.

Today's trip was along the Minnesota side of the river, and we made our way up through Winona. At one point, we came on a little roadside with a nice view. Nicole had been teasing me all day by giving me glimpses of her braless tits, and flashing her still wet pussy at me, and rubbing my cock as we drove. In turn, I had been rubbing her pussy, and we were both primed. We got out, and looked out over the river. There was a short wall there; Nicole was standing at it looking out at the scene. I walked up behind her, reaching around and into her shirt to play with her tits.

"I like that. Play with my nipples." She said. I did, and she was soon squirming. She reached back and unzipped me, pulling out my hardening cock and stroking it. When I was fully hard, I reached in and pulled my balls out, then probed her clit and opening with my cockhead. "Put it in me" begged Nicole. I slowly slipped inside her, feeling first her labia spread open, then the still slick wetness of her cunt. Despite a shower at the hotel, she was till full of come from yesterday's activity.

"Someone is still a mess, I said.

"Yeah, I am. I have so much come in me, I'll still be feeling it on Wednesday, maybe Thursday. It will be a nice reminder of this weekend," she said, looking back and smiling.

I pushed all the way in, my balls rubbing up against her clit.

"Oh!!" she cried when they hit. "When did you take them out?"

"Right before I entered you. I know how you like a big hairy set of nuts smacking you when you're getting fucked."

"I do, I do," she said, pushing back against me. "Bang me with those big balls, I want to feel them hitting me."

I started pumping her steadily, making sure my balls slapped her clit and thighs on every stroke. It wasn't long til she arched her back as she came. I held my cock inside her til she came down, then started thrusting slowly, making every one count.

"I want your come!!" Nicole exclaimed. She looked back at me. "Empty those big heavy balls in my cunt!!"

I pushed forward til I felt my cock bottom out against her cervix, and unloaded, a tidal wave of sperm that flooded her and spilled back out onto the grass by the wall. I softened up a bit and slid out of her. She stood up, turned and faced me, then kissed me hard.

"That was hot!!" she said as we broke our kiss. I looked down. There was a stream of come sliding down her left thigh and a couple of puddles in the grass. She knelt down to clean me off, then I had her sit on the wall while I licked up the come that was on her leg, then kissed her.

"Mmm, mmm good!!" said Nicole, tasting the come on my tongue. "Maybe I'll have more of that later."

We rode on, enjoying the beautiful day and scenery, til we were back in her home town. When we were coming through downtown, she said "Pull into that parking lot, go around to the side of the building," as we passed a grocery store. I pulled in as she directed. She turned to me and kissed me, putting her right hand on my cock at the same time. "This has been great. It was such a nice trip getting away and forgetting the rest of the world."

I'm glad you had a good time," I said. "I love seeing you enjoy yourself."

"I love the way you let me be myself, and no matter what happens, you accept me and love me anyway."

"That's because no matter what happens, how wild you get, I know where you're coming back to," I said, "and I love that you are able to be so free with me. It's a real turn on."

Nicole had been gently rubbing my cock through my pants, making me hard again. She undid the button and unzipped me, freeing my now mostly hard cock and balls. She cupped my balls as she leaned over. "I want to hold them while you come," she said. "I'd love for you to fuck me again, but we'll be back at my parents' house in a little bit, and I can't really go in there with come running down my legs." With that she took the head of my cock in her mouth, licking it all around, then taking me deep in her wet, hot mouth. I watched intently as her blonde mane bounced up and down in my lap. She sucked me exquisitely, holding me off for the longest time while she licked up and down my shaft, taking the head in her mouth, all the time fondling my balls. Finally there was no holding back.

"Nicole, honey, I'm going to come." I said. I always like to give a girl fair warning.

"I know, I can feel your balls tightening up, and I can taste you leaking" she said, lifting off for a moment. "I want to feel it shoot in my mouth and taste it all. Let me have it!!" She licked up and down the underside of my cock, took me in deep, then backed off, working her tongue over the tip, while gently squeezing my come heavy balls. That was all for me, and I felt everything in my groin tighten up and release. I spewed a huge load of semen into her waiting mouth. Nicole swallowed as fast as she could but still some dripped out of the corner of her mouth. When I stopped coming, she lifted off me and showed me what she had not yet swallowed, giving me that sly look she gets when she's up to something. She swallowed the last of it, then leaned over and kissed me. "That was great. I'll have to do that more."

"You won't ever hear me tell you stop!!" I said.

We kissed again, got ourselves together, and went to Nicole's parents' home. I walked in with her and we chatted with her mom and dad for a few minutes before heading home. It was amusing to watch Nicole, attorney, national TV personality, and Air Force captain, blush like a high school senior whose boyfriend had just banged her in the back seat at the drive in, when her mom asked if she had a good time over the weekend. She walked me out to my car and we said our goodbyes.

"That was a lot of fun, I really enjoyed it," Nicole said to me as we stood at my car. "It was nice to get away from everything-not to mention all the playtime we had!!" She gave me that "I know I'm a tease" look as she said it.

"Yes it was," I replied. But we always have a good time together. I look forward to seeing you any time we can get together. We'll have to do it again when we can. Maybe we can do the Ozarks in the spring."

"Never been down there, that will be fun." she said.

"It's pretty, and rugged in some places. We can go hiking."

"Hmmm....that should get us out in some places where we can really play outdoors." I could see the wheels already turning.

"We'll plan it," I said. "First warm weekend we can get away, we'll go"

Our eyes met. Nicole had that "I don't want this to end" look in her eyes. I didn't want it to either. We shared an affectionate kiss, then parted. "Get home safe. Love you." she said.

"Love you too. I'll let you know when I'm back." I pulled out of the driveway and started the 600 mile trip home. I'd have a lot of good memories to make the trip go by.

Post script: about three weeks later, I got a message from Nicole with two items of good news. The first was that she was going to participate in a conference in Little Rock the next spring, which would tie in nicely with our anticipated trip. The second was that she had not gotten pregnant during our weekend away.

12