Night Job Ch. 01

Story Info
Heather finds a way to make ends meet....
1.9k words
4.21
31.5k
19

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/07/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bluemono
bluemono
42 Followers

It had been three months since I had moved and I still could not find a job. I trolled the craiglist ads all day and responded to every job ad that I even remotely qualified for. I was finally getting ready for bed when I had a notification on my phone from an email. I recognized it because I never got emails from my phone - for some reason even the people on craigslist didn't want to hire me.

It was an email from a job ad I responded to for help cleaning a home and tidying up for a busy professional. The guy explained he was a very busy doctor and was a pretty messy guy in general so he wanted help with the apartment. The pay was pretty good for an expected 3 hours of work 2 or 3 times a week. I was feeling pretty positive about this since I really needed any sort of income to start coming in now until the email mentioned some sort of uniform. It stated that he would like if the person coming over wear a uniform while working and that we could meet to talk more if I was interested.

Instantly my red flags were raised in my head. Of course. Of course I wouldn't be so lucky as to get a normal job and this guy was probably some freak. I decided to respond anyways - yes I was that desperate. I guess wearing a skimpy uniform wouldn't be the worst thing in the world for a few hours at a time. Plus the money if I came in twice a week would cover rent and electric at least and I would have one less thing to worry about for now.

The next morning he replied with another email asking if I could meet for lunch at his place so he could show me around. I thought it would be good to see the place too to make sure the work involved was going to be at least somewhat worth the money. I was ready to just say yes though so I could start working already.

"Hi, you must be Heather! Come in..."

"Thanks.."

His name was Luke and he showed me around the apartment. It was probably close to 1000 sq ft. Not too big but he was right - it was pretty messy. We talked about how he just needed someone to slowly clean the place up and then maintain it long term. Things were going well and I had agreed to do the job for him when he mentioned the uniform.

"Well...I want you to wear a certain uniform when you work for me. I'll be the only person here when you're here for the first few weeks. ....Would you be okay with that? "

I just looked at him like he was crazy. I asked to see this "uniform" since I was determined not to let this chance get away. All I could think about was my timeline of the month and when my rent check was due. He got up and went into his room to get the uniform while I waited. He didn't seem very sure of whether I would accept and seemed a little nervous when bringing it up. Maybe I'll be slightly lucky and he's just a regular guy with a small maid fetish?

He came back out showing me a really short skirt and a plain looking tank top. Well...it wasn't as bad as I expected. I made it clear I didn't want any touching, etc. in another awkward conversation before I left. That night I was supposed to come back when he was home from work to start working a little. Mainly laundry since he was really behind on it.

When I got there I started to regret my decision but I needed the money pretty badly so I decided to suck it up. Luke showed me to his room and gave me some time to put on the skirt and top. I felt pretty slutty with my bare ass hanging out - in retrospect I don't know why I wasn't smart enough to put on better underwear.

I came out and started going through the laundry separating shades and materials out. He had a TON of clothes just sitting around in little stacks everywhere. To my pleasant surprise he wasn't really paying me any attention and was working on his computer from the little office area he had. After a while I just got used to feeling the slight cold on my ass cheeks.

While waiting for the laundry to come out I sat down on the couch to take a small break. Luke came out of his office area and looked me over while sitting next to me. I felt slightly uncomfortable but tried to act cool.

"You know you're making the couch wet."

"What??" Before I could finish my thought I realized that being dressed up and potentially watched had apparently made me pretty wet.. I was so embarrassed. "...sorry.." I barely whispered. Can't he just go away so I can clean myself up now??

"Why don't you throw those into the next round of laundry and I can get you a towel for now?"

I sat dead still for a minute. I had never really just been exposed like that to anyone before. I DID want to wash my panties but I wasn't sure if I could trust this guy.

"I'll go get the towel." He got up and went to go find a towel in the closet. I took off my underwear and pressed my legs together and sat there. He came back pretty quickly and took my underwear tossing it into a pile of clothes that were waiting in line to be washed.

"Here, lay back I'll help you."

"....thanks...I think I can do it .."

"No. It's better if I help you. I promise I'll be gentle okay? ..Trust me."

He looked right at me and I felt completely vulnerable and helpless in a way. I didn't really know how to get out of the situation I was in. He reached down and firmly spread my legs and I laid back a little. He was fully dressed but I could see his bulge pushing against his pants. To my surprise he did very gently start cleaning me up. I was so shocked I wasn't really sure what I was thinking or feeling at all by this point.

"I guess now you'll have to stay until another round of clothes are done at least...but next time just don't bother wearing them okay?"

"....okay.." I softly replied as he finished up. I did feel a lot better and less icky. But I realized I was feeling pretty horny at this point being so vulnerable and exposed to him. He was a handsome guy and had very strong hands. I was watching him when I suddenly felt a push down there.... I knew it was his finger. He pressed it slightly in and gently slid it around in a little U shape..

"I think you're good now" He smiled. He could tell I was shocked but so horny I just couldn't even do anything but just agree.

"..um....Thanks. I guess I'll wait a bit then put up the towels while I'm waiting for this last round of clothes to come out.."

"That's okay just come back tomorrow. Do you want something to eat? Delivery is going to be here soon"

"oh.. well. I guess. Thank you."

I guess he was spot on since the door rang right then. I was relieved when he walked away so I could start to soak in what just happened. I went to the kitchen to sit down and we both split some greasy Chinese food. Without wearing underwear and being near a guy made me get wet again pretty quickly though. He started to notice I was squirming around a little uncomfortable. The last thing I needed was the embarrassment of getting the chair all wet too.

"Are you okay?" He asked me.

"Yeah. ....No. I'm just ...uncomfortable."

He smiled and laughed a little. "It's okay. You'll be used to it.. Let me see."

I scooted the chair back and unfolded my legs a little. He spread them apart again with his firm hands and took a look. He pressed his thumb just at the opening and I could literally hear how wet I was down there.

He pushed a finger in and I felt my pussy squeeze down on it right away.

"Wow....you feel tight. Do you do kegels?"

"...no?.." I tried to scoot back away from his hand even though I was going no where.

"Do you know what those are??"

"....not really, no.." I answered honestly. No point is trying to act like I knew what I was talking about now.

"They're exercises..for your muscles here. I can give you something to try them." Again he got up and went to his room. I almost felt like I was abandoned this time though when he left me all open like that. He finally came back with two metal balls with some string in between. I looked at them wondering what they were. Without a word he sat back down and spread my pussy open with two fingers.

"Take some slow breaths, Heather.."

I did as I was told. I was scared but beginning to feel even more aroused and curious at this point. I felt the ball being pushed inside me and I started getting worried they wouldn't come back out. Then I felt another ball be smoothly guided in.

"They'll vibrate and help your muscles exercise when you move around now."

"..um....I don't really want... how do I get them out?? "

"I'll take them out for you when you come over to work tomorrow. Don't touch them."

"Just leave them?!" I felt my eyes grow wide in a panic.

"Heather, yes. Do not touch them. I will take care of it for you. If they bother you tomorrow you can call me."

"What if they hurt??"

"Do they hurt now?"

"...no..but" I started trying to clear my head so I could protest but I didn't know what to say.

"So keep them in then. Come back tomorrow and remember not to wear any panties so you don't get them wet again. " He paused and looked at me. "Heather. I can tell you need more help than a simple job can give you. Listen to me and I will take care of you, ok? And I need someone who can follow directions around here, alright?"

I barely vocalized some sort of agreement like noise in response. I had no idea what I was doing or what I was thinking now. I just knew I was all alone in a big city trying to go to school and I had just let a complete stranger touch me down there for 'a job'. Strangely enough I felt safe around this guy and like he would know better. I finished the laundry and on my way out he gave me a check for the night. It was double what we had discussed but I didn't argue and just went on home, exhausted mentally and physically from working.

It wasn't until the next morning when I was getting up I felt the balls inside me vibrate suddenly. They surprised me and I was tempted to take them out but for some reason I thought back to what Luke had said about messing with them. I wondered if he could tell if I took them out...but then again what if I can't get them back in? I was starting to feel wet from them moving around inside me all day when I got a call from Luke...

bluemono
bluemono
42 Followers