Night of Horror, Night of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
me3957
me3957
65 Followers

"Oh Dan, fuck me hard. I am so close again. Fuck me, fuck me, please. God Dan, I'mmmmmmmm ccummmmmming. It is so good. Yes, yes. Ahhhhh, ahhhhh owwww ohhhhhh," I screamed into his ear. He pumped even harder, and I felt him tighten inside me. Cum for me baby. Please shoot that hot load into my cunt. I am so hungry for you. Yes, Dan yes."

He groaned, and I felt the warm ropes of cum shoot against my vaginal walls. My muscles clutched him hard to milk him dry. The excitement was more that I could stand, and I exploded again. The lights flashed in my head, and the thunder rolled in my brain. I convulsed beneath his body, dug my nails into his back, and bit his shoulder. "Dan, that was so good," I exclaimed.

"You respond well to being raped," he commented. "You never came like that for me before."

"I respond well to good loving," I answered.

We cuddled for almost an hour with no hint of sleepiness on Dan's part. It was a night full of surprises, and I found that they would not stop soon. Dan moved his head between my legs and ate me out hard. He sucked our combined cums out of my womb. Soon my hips were again gyrating and another orgasm consumed my being.

"You are full of surprises tonight," I said.

"Do you like the new me?" he asked.

"What's not to like______ love," I said. "When did you think of this?"

"While we were dancing. I thought you were hinting at sex so I decided to give you what you asked for before we were so rudely interrupted the other night," he answered.

Dan got out of bed and went into the bathroom. I heard the water start to run in the tub, and I wondered what new surprise he had for me now. When the tub was full he invited me in. He bathed me and then produced a new razor. First he shaved my legs which did not need shaving. Just as I wondered why he was doing this he spread my legs and lathered my pussy. He smiled and said, "You looked so beautiful shaved, do you mind."

I propped my legs on the side of the tub and said, "Sweetie, this pussy belongs to you, so you can do whatever you want." He shaved me clean, he and then licked me to another small orgasm.

"Now that I have done the work I am ready to fuck you again if you can get me hard," he quipped.

I grabbed a towel and dried as I pushed him away. Then I dropped to my knees and started to suck his semi hard dick. When he was hard he picked me up and carried me to the bed.

"Stick that thing in me," I demanded. "Fuck your slut wife."

"As you wish," he said as he jammed his tool into my pussy as hard as he could. Then he stopped and lay still for a minute.

"Sweetheart," he began, "you really enjoyed that last fuck with Charles."

I quivered as I replied, "I am sorry, but you know that I did."

"Tell me how it felt. Tell me about the emotions you had as he reamed you," he said.

"I don't know where to begin," I groveled.

"Start at the point when you felt his big cock at the entrance to your cunt, bitch!" he replied.

Dan had never spoken to me like that, but it excited me. I didn't know if he was getting back at me or making a point, but I was afraid to be any less than honest. "I felt him start to push in Dan," I began. " He was big so he stretched me a lot even tough I had been fucked so many times before that day. It really felt good to be so full. He as able to reach places that no other cock had ever touched." As I started to speak Dan started fucking me slowly. The hotter my story got the harder he fucked me. I stopped talking to have and orgasm, and I could do no more than babble afterward. The more he heard the hotter he got, and then I realized that this was not punishment for me, but it was eroticism for him. Finally as I told him about how it felt when Charles came in me, Dan began ravaging me. "I like being fucked like a slut Dan. Fuck me harder. God I am going to cum again." The waves of pleasure overwhelmed me. I bucked and screamed and called him Charles once I think. That had no effect on him however. He just kept pumping until his precious seed was injected into my nest.

We collapsed together and cuddled for a while. Then Dan dropped the biggest surprise of the night. "We are going to be less serious and proper from now on," he announced.

"What do you mean," I asked.

"We are going to do everything we can think of in the area of sex! You are going to fuck others, and we are going to have threesomes! We are going to play games, and we are going to fuck anywhere and any time! Do you understand!" he said.

"But" I started.

"No buts. We have a lot of years to make up, and we are going to make them up starting now," he ordered.

"Yes, Dan. I understand, just lead the way. I love you honey. Anything you say, this will be a new life for us."

Copyright June 2001. All rights reserved.

me3957
me3957
65 Followers