Night Shift Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam got in and stood astride Emily, but her ankles dug into Emily's sides and Sam had difficulty keeping her balance.

"This isn't working out," Emily declared, "Let's go back to my room, I have an idea."

Sam made her way back to Emily's room while Emily pulled a stack of towels from the airing cupboard on the way. Emily laid half of the towels on the floor, half unfolded so that the width could accommodate a body, and still leaving adequate thickness to absorb the pee.

Emily lay flat on her back on the towels and Sam stood astride her at the waistline.

"I think it will be better if I kneel astride you," Sam suggested, and kneeled down.

She adjusted her position so that when erect on her knees her crotch was above Emily's navel, and when lowering herself, her crotch was above Emily's pussy.

"I can't hold it any longer," Sam announced, and raised her body as pee soaked the crotch of her panties and flowed onto Emily's stomach.

"Oooh, that's nice and warm," Emily purred as she watched the pee pour from Sam's panties, "Keep it flowing."

"I said I was desperate," Sam said, "I'm just going to let it all go."

Sam opened up her floodgates and generated a loud hissing sound. Pee escaped the crotch of her panties and trickled down the insides of her thighs. She watched as her pee landed on Emily's stomach and flowed off either side of her body.

"Lower yourself and see if you can pee on my pussy," Emily pleaded.

Sam lowered herself and her pee traced a line from Emily's stomach, over her pubic hair, where it bubbled, and then the flow poured onto her vulva.

"Oh, that's heavenly, your piss is so hot and is sending tingles throughout my cunt. Go and pull your panties aside and give me the full force of your pee."

Sam, without pausing her pee, pulled the crotch of her panties aside and her piss jetted out from between her pussy lips with such force that it spread up Emily's body and flowed just below her breasts. On seeing this, Sam raised herself so that her stream landed on Emily's tits.

"Oh Sam, this is just amazing, I don't want it to end."

"I'm afraid it has to, I've run out of pee," Sam declared as her stream dwindled and died.

Sam stood up and removed her panties in readiness for Emily's piss.

"Throw me a hand towel from that other bundle," Emily asked, " I'll need to wipe myself before getting up or I'll be dripping all over the carpet."

Emily wiped the excess pee from her body, and dried her pussy and bum thoroughly before putting her panties back on. She then scooped up the wet towels and placed them against a wall, and, laid out the rest of the towels for Sam to lie on.

Sam laid on her back on the towels and Emily knelt astride her as she had done with Emily.

"How would you like this?" Emily asked.

"Just as I did with you," Sam replied.

Just t make sure her position was correct, Emily lowered her torso as to sit on her heels but halted when her crotch came to rest on Sam's mons veneris.

"Does this position seem OK to you Sam?"

"Yes, you will get my tummy when you kneel erect, and my pussy will be well showered from where you are now."

"Good, here comes the shower," Emily announced as she released her pent up pee.

Sam felt a sudden warmth over her mons veneris and looked down to see golden pee flow through Emily's panties like a vauclusian spring forming a pool contained by her crotch and escaping through the gaps between Emily's thighs and Sam's torso.

"Raise yourself slightly and allow your hot piss to flow over my cunt," Sam commanded.

Emily was only too happy to oblige. As Emily raised her body the pool dissipated over Sam's vulva, and her pee flowed directly onto Sam's pussy lips.

"Oh, that's gorgeous," expressed Sam, "It's so lovely and warm. Don't run out before you douse the rest of my body."

Emily raised herself gradually until she was kneeling erect. Her pee flow moving over Sam's mons and abdomen to finally splash into the depression of Sam's navel. The hot rivulets cascaded either side of Sam's body generating tickling sensations that Sam had not experienced before.

"Oh Emily, I hope my piss was as good for you as yours is for me, I can't believe how beautiful this is. Pull your panties aside and spray my tits, I need to know what that's like."

Emily pulled the crotch of her panties aside and let her pee gush at full force. She manoeuvred up Sam's body until she was spraying Sam's breasts.

"Wow, Emily, that is amazing."

Emily managed to keep peeing for a few more seconds, and, once finished, Sam said, "Get your panties off and sit on my face, I want to lick the piss drips off your cunt."

"Only if I can do the same to you," Emily responded, "And, be warned, there is more fluid there than my piss."

"Be my guest," invited Sam, "But I fear that it is your piss that you will be licking from my cunt, plus my other juices."

Emily took off her wet panties and knelt either side of Sam's head. She lowered her cunt onto Sam's mouth and lay forward on Sam's torso to bring her mouth into contact with Sam's cunt. Sam's legs were spread to allow Emily in, and, just as Emily was about to part Sam's pussy lips with her fingers, Sam excreted a small quantity of piss that flowed over her pussy lips and ran down the crack of her arse.

"Lovely," Emily commented as she licked up the pee from Sam's pussy lips and then parted the lips with her fingers and delved her tongue into the pink canyon between.

Meanwhile, Sam had licked the pee from Emily's pussy and had also plunged her tongue between Emily's pussy lips. Now gathering pussy juice, Sam ran her tongue up and down Emily's slit, penetrating her vagina, and caressing her clit.

Emily, feeling the sensations from Sam's attentions, reciprocated her actions. She particularly liked the feeling of Sam's hard clit against her tongue and gave that special attention.

It was not long before Sam was tensing up and screaming, "I'm cumming," and, exuding an abundance of cream from her vagina, which Emily lapped up enthusiastically.

Sam's orgasm had disrupted her attentions to Emily's pussy, and when Emily's hand brushed her chin as Emily massaged her clit, Sam apologised and resumed licking Emily's cunt.

"It's all right Sam, I'll frig my clit, you stick your tongue into my hole; I'm close to cumming."

Then it was Emily's turn to gasp rapidly, tense, and, orgasm, releasing copious cream over Sam's tongue.

Emily, exhausted, collapsed on top of Sam, her eyes inches from Sam's cunt, which she admired while she recovered.

Sam, also exhausted, had a magnificent view of Emily's cunt.

"Hey Emily, do you have any pee? Let it go, I want to see exactly where it comes from."

Emily managed a short squirt which wet Sam's mouth and chin, but Sam was able to see that it came from a barely visible hole just above the vagina.

"Did you see?" Emily asked.

"Yeah, here's some of mine."

Sam forced some more pee from her bladder, allowing Emily to see her pee hole.

After a few minutes of recovery, the girls got up and cleaned up the mess. They put the used towels and wet panties (including those from their work), into the washing machine. After starting the wash, they went to the bathroom and stepped into the bath. Sam drew the shower curtains around the bath and Emily turned on the shower head and adjusted the temperature, and they washed each other down.

"No point in you going home now," Emily suggested, "Why don't you grab some sleep her and then go home."

"That's true, both my parents will be at work until this evening, but where will I sleep?"

"In my bed, silly girl, it is a double. And you won't need anything to wear."

"Sounds fine to me," Sam responded and she followed Emily to her bedroom and they cuddled up in bed together.