All Comments on 'Nighttime Confessions Too'

by capecodmercury

Sort by:
  • 254 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Lousy!!!

Just what this site needed--another cuck/wimp story. These cuck stories should be labeled so male readers don't waste their time...

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
As I predicted after tthe first chapter, this author does not believe in revenge.

He just makes the cuckolded husband all noble and never has him take revenge on the man that fucked his wife. He did have him go over to his house with Meg and throw a little scare into him. BFD!

I had previously read two of his other stories and did not want to lower my IQ and common sense by reading them again. Always with the noble husbands who never really take revenge. I nominate them for sainthood. I might have read this one before and made a comment, I did not bother to check. If this author writes some new ones I won't bother to read, it will be the SOS!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Loved it

My second time through this tale. I wanted to read some of the alternate versions and needed a refresher. One of the best. Five stars.

BoneGureyBoneGureyover 10 years ago

Wow this is marriage counseling material, am I still in literotica?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hey CapecodCUCK ...

There's a BIG difference between what he "did" (flirting with other women) and what Meg the WHORE did ( spreading her legs and letting "good old" Phil stick his cock in her slimy hole(s))!!!

So once again dear readers, we have another Slut wife, apologist writer attempting to "spin" the story to excuse the disgusting actions of the Meg the CUNT and put the blame on the INNOCENT husband to the joy of all the Wimp/Cuck/Man Hating losers on this site!

Do your audience a favor CapecodCUCK and slither back to your closet, choke your chicken one more time .... and KISS MY ASS!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow

They didn't want to fuck up Phil's marriage? Are you fucking kidding me? First, you fuck it up by restraining Phil and making a small slit in his scrotum, pulling out first one testicle, pulling until the cord tears free so there is minimal bleeding, then do the same with the second.

Then after placing the testicles in a jar with formaldehyde, you give them as a gift to Stacy, his wife.

That would only be the start.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Damn

This is just one of the possible endings. The wrong one but anything can happen in fiction. I'll check out others now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wrong on so many levels

where is the concern over the diseases she might bring into the family? Not mess up his marriage after he intentionally mess up theirs, whose dumb idea is that? Simple accept the wife's actions, the actions speak so much of her disrespect for her husband, her family, and her marriage, not to speak of lack of love. Phils actions were planned and carried out, but when you consider what the wife did hers were also, she intentionally committed adultery and was unfaithful to her husband and marriage vows. Nothing she ever said again could be taken at face value. RAAC has its barbs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Just another Cunt wife and a wimp loser husband

Written by a Cunt! Pathetic shit story.

sdc92078sdc92078about 10 years ago
Are you kidding?

Her cheating is excused by the fact that he's been tempted in the past even though he did NOT cheat? Not.

People in committed relationships are tempted every time a willing person flirts or drops a hint. What makes their relationships committed is that they consider the consequences of cheating - the potential end of their relationship - and decide NOT to give in. If you're never experienced temptation, that's not commitment, you're just oblivious to the world around you.

spredmspredmabout 10 years ago
Satisfaction

I liked the way you got even with Phil

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sdc92708 - WTF

A blowjob and giving oral is not cheating. Just because he didn't go all the way it's still cheating. As the author says. If you can't do it in front of me it's cheating!!!

Great story, great ending. Marriage requires work and communication from both parties.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I agree with

Anonymous (4-25-14). If he had never been tempted, would the story ended as it did?

connoisseur29connoisseur29almost 10 years ago
****

They both cheated. Her method was much more blatant. Personally I could not handle the situation as reasonably as did the main character. Interesting reading. Good author. Cheers!

tae352001tae352001almost 10 years ago
One of the best stories I have read

5 stars.. I agree both cheated, his, although no real sexual intercourse, except the BJ, but all was cheating.. pledging, promising and taking the vow to be exclusive to only one partner means that. What was the problem, 16 years, they forgot how to communicate to each other.. they forgot how to light each others fire... they became so comfortable and safe, their marriage became boring.. natural. no daring or earth shattering emotional trips.. Phil was a predator he was smooth and careful, hint, his comment that the sex was not cheating and it would not affect her marriage? all the right lies to convince someone to lie to their spouse and cheat on their spouse. Nice trick but when his spouse might be faced with it... down goes the might jock. Great story loved the ending.. 5 stars.. finally a story that with problems... a marriage is worth fighting for.

sdc92078sdc92078almost 10 years ago
Anonymous

Of course it's cheating. Apparently you missed the question mark and the "not."

Hell, they were cheating before they even unzipped anything.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 10 years ago
Both stories needed . . .

. . . for the whole picture. It does seem that Mercury's view of success in marriage is a bit simplistic though. The frailty of humanity seems missing. People are not perfect even if we could understand what perfect might be. The group consensus that sex is just sex and handled within some reasonable bounds is acceptable is not necessarily wrong. There is nothing sacred about a pussy or a cock and a marriage.

My views on marriage aside, however, Mercury has told his tale fairly well at least down to the final confrontation with Dr Phil. That part does seem a bit fanciful to me. In all though a good story.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Of course....

Of course they both cheated...If he hadn't cheated (even without fucking), he would never forgive her. His forgiveness was born in understanding his deeds. I think that julie should have been punished some way...

BesoinNormal69BesoinNormal69over 9 years ago
A more realistic "loving wives"

It is great to read a story that is not a one-sided 'she cheats, he's perfect, he goes Medieval on all concerned' (although to be fair they are fun too). Perhaps it was a little overindulgent in the Don's self-analysis of cheating and lying, but the analogy of finding money on the street to determine where we draw the line in other areas of out lives was interesting. All in all a definite 5.

sugnasugnaover 9 years ago
Not Satisfying

He should have told Stacy the truth about Phil, she had a right to know what she was married to. He should have punched each of the club members in the face and broken their noses or jaws - women included. (In disguise as a "mugging" of course). Fuck them. As far as his "wife" was concerned, he should have encouraged her in her career so that when the kids went to college she'd be making plenty of money and would not need any alimony. Fuck staying with a selfish bitch. Life is too short to be treated like that. Once the kids are grown up you do not have any need for her! As soon as the kids are out of the house, he should start cheating and screwing the girlfriend (preferably one of her friends) in their marital bed. Make sure all the wife's friends know about it, then let the wife catch you screwing her. Don't worry about the courts, nowadays they don't care about adultery, as all the readers here know!

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
so......

So Phil, since you and Stacy have an open marriage and you have already fucked my wife several times when do I get my turn with Stacy? (said in front of Phil, Stacy and Meg)

ErotFanErotFanover 9 years ago
Good. But...

You sure dragged me thru all the much of working thru the confession. Sounds like you covered all the bases. Except you never dealt with Meg's being able to deal with all the superior orgasms she received form Phil. And how Don & Meg would have to deal with that when sexual intimacy resumed.

There were a few holes & non sequitur's through the story but all the holes can't be plugged. Time & reviews being limited.

How about an epilogue dealing somewhat in more detail with the rapprochement???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
what a crock of shit

So hubby becomes a cuckold and does nothing about it. If he had a pair of balls he would have kicked the cheating cunt of a wife into the curb then smashed the balls off the asshole who she was fucking around with. What a weak piece of shit hubby was

sinsational83sinsational83about 9 years ago
BULLSHIT

With this being a good story, and it being fiction, I still got a little pissed me off. The husband, the jerk, should have kicked her ass to the curb even if for only little while to show her the error of her ways. Then he should have either kicked the ass of good ole Phil. And informed his sweet little wife as to what goes on at these so-called meetings and let Phil experience the loss of his wife and the hell with him and his marriage. but the actions of Meg and her WIMP of a husband well, can't say much for the wimp. again good story though.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 9 years ago
People is odd...

Did some of these people actually READ the same story I did...?

Just stop for a moment and pretend that the author was writing a story about real life and not about one where one out of every five people is either an ex-Seal or martial artist computer genius.

He couldn't DUMP her in the middle of nowhere (yes, in spite of the fact that every BTBer believes otherwise). He IS and WAS angry with her... and upset and sad and confused and etc etc etc...

What he ultimately WASN'T, which people seem to have just passed over by not reading the end of page 2 through the beginning of page 5 - just a small portion of the story - was that he wasn't innocent either.

Did HE have sex with someone...? Well, not if you're limiting that definition to "penis A goes into pussy B", no... but he let the first one give him a blowjob - and guess what, being turned on is NOT a valid excuse for not remembering his choice WASN'T "fuck or blowjob" it was "fuck, blowjob, or No thanks, I'm out of here." - and he flirted AND touched inappropriately both the second AND third woman... AND he pointed out that he KNEW if circumstances had been SLIGHTLY different, he WOULD have fucked one or more of them.

So ok, now if you look up hypocrite, under the section antonym, you'll find "wimp"...? Get a grip - for him "casting the first stone" doesn't happen for a valid reason.

For Phil and Stacy... yeah, it would have been nice to have charbroiled him, but there was no way to do that without hurting "Mary Ann" (ie Stacy) so he held off on that. And since his intent was to ensure Meg was "safe" he went instead with the "behave or else" plan - you know like the well-loved one used in BTB stories that is "sign the divorce papers OR ELSE..."

I liked this character's honest introspection. On one level I'm sorry there weren't valid reasons having nothing to do with sex for his behavior after the bachelor's party and Barb's going away party so he legitimately COULD have burned Meg... but it would have taken ridiculous reaching and your story handled it beautifully...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Another cuck

This place is full of cucks.. They like eating another guys cum out of their cheating whores of wives,,, these guys make you sick... The stories are crap... People who like this type of stories want to suck cock...stupid cucks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Not a cuck.

So is every situation, thus every story, necessarily either cuck or BTB? I don't think so. Dan recognizes that BTB would be completely hypocritical. Meg knows she wouldn't have been so open to flirting if she and Don hadn't fallen into the parent trap, but she doesn't use that as an excuse. They deal with Phil in an effective but measured way, avoiding serious damage to Stacy, and they do it together. Best of all, they both see past the events to the issues in their marriage, and they go to work on them, together. I'd like to see Don educate himself in the Art of Sex (not with other partners!) to the point he can give Meg the fireworks, completing the story and wiping Phil off the map. But I think they'll make it anyway. Good luck to them!

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Minor Point

What’s “exhibitionist” about sitting together wearing robes?

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Second time through....

Love this story. One of my all time favorites. Such emotional depth. Given that he would have had sex if not for the knock, he had to be more understanding.

PeteCedarPeteCedarover 8 years ago

To sbrooks103

What’s “exhibitionist” about sitting together wearing robes? - I would think that sitting around with robes on with everyone naked underneath after having fucked someone other than your spouse may not be considered "exhibitionist" but in her case it would have been at least uncomfortable and she would be cognizant of her being naked.

As far as the story line, he absolutely should have burned Phil and the rest of the group as well. He did a lot of role reversal in the story, so let's ask... how would he feel if Phil's wife knew about her husband fucking his wife and she didn't tell him about it? How would it feel to have someone else make the decision for you whether you should know about your spouses infidelity. "I know about my husband screwing other women including your wife, but I don't think you need to know about the fact that your wife is a slut for four men during her 4 times a year 'getaways'. You don't have the right to hold that information back. Other than that, it was good to see that they got to the root cause of their 'problems' and were willing to talk about them. That's a start, but they both need to keep an eye on one another for a while because this could easily happen again.

PeteCedarPeteCedarover 8 years ago
Oh, Anonymous 04/12/15

You're just a sad little vindictive little man. In a lot of cases BTB is warranted (like if she had joined their little club and not told him about it for several years while reaping all the 'social benefits'), but after a weak moment she confessed how she was wrong. In another situation he might have decided to end the marriage, but a BTB ending was not needed here. I'm afraid your attitude will leave you a lonely, bitter person in your old age. Can't feel angry about your post, only sad for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Close to life

What I liked about this story was that it is more true to life than most of the stories on this site. Shit happens and it's how you deal with it that makes the difference. It doesn't make you a cuckold to forgive - it makes you a cuckold to sit by and watch it happen in front of you and put up with sloppy seconds and someone making a fool out of you. These two might have disrespected the other for an instance but it wasn't a continuing, vindictive situation. All in all, I enjoyed your story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
4*

I liked this story but Don was too close to being a pussy cuckold for comfort.

Sharing the same space with an idiot his wife was a slut for was a pussy move.

He should have at least made the fuckwad quit the committee.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
true life

Please use info on Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com to create a story.

Married female college instructor in Helena Montana has multiple at times concurrent affairs including using threats veiled and explicit to get student into bed

Her black widow tattoo belies her oh so refined public persona.

While going cowgirl up to grease her lover's saddlehorn, she loves nothing better than to be slapped on the butt and to be called a whore. Fact is, in the moment before her orgams overtakes her, she begins pleading with her lover to confirm just what a slut she is. Her student lover, reticent to make those demeaning remarks soon notes how feverish her actions become when she hears those words. My guess, having read the journals she insisted he write, is that she has a pathological sexual desire to be debased.

Why else would she have repeated begged for him to grab her hair, pull back her head, ejaculate on her face and proclaim

TAKE THAT BITCH!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
once again

Cheating college instructor gets awaywith it.

Could forgive her but thenin Helena Montana thare is a man whobstys with serial adulteress. Fin his story on Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com

VapspegeoVapspegeoalmost 8 years ago
NEEDS A THIRD TRY

More information was added than in the first part with the same outcome too many important details too late after the initial problem. Yes she told him about Phil and the sex. Her husband had information about himself which would have made this story flow much better if we were told near the beginning. We never needed the upset her husband had Or his confession to cheating. What I said in the first part. Still stands one cheat plus another cheat makes two cheaters. The kids have a father with no morals and a long suffering, vengeful, moral less mother. The story is just missing somethings like a organized storyline which makes it believable. Just tell us he is no good from the beginning of the story. If she's long suffering and knows he's a many times cheater Say so. Him not understanding and become upset when she tells him about having sex once. Maybe he's just an asshole To me you had another good start but, needs to be organized a little better. Thank you for your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
They Say, "Third Times a Charm!"

I personally think it's a bunch of B.S. Divorce might have hurt but, not along as staying married to her will be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stacy deserved to know

Phil was typical jock. Never has to face consequences.

True life serial cheating wife. FACTUAL DETAILS on Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Ugh..

So glad Phil fucked her better than her pathetic husband ever did.

At least she got amazing orgasms out of her betrayal.

This husband is a wiener.

This wife is a stupid slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What???

Your writing is just too wishy washy for me..... Always no was RAAC with dumb cunts and weak men..... 2****

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stupid to believe...

the husband will ever get over the image of the jock fucking his wife OR ever be able to really trust her when she is out of his sight! Just not going to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Husband and Wife

Thanks for completing the story, 5+stars liked the twist at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
You are a tremendous writer, but .....

Sheeeeesh, your story is longggg. I like your style, but really, they need to be shortened. You rehash the same ideas over & over ad nauseum . I wish I could write half as good as you. Maybe some day. Gave it a 4. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I puked 5 times reading this garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Cuck-A-Doodle Don't!

The hell with all the psycho-babble! Bottom line is that Meg fucked/sucked a swinger and there's a strong chance that she contracted a STD,or three! I mean,Phil fucked her not knowing who'd dipped his wick prior so what's to say that Phil hadn't also slipped it to Cesspool Sadie and passed on some of her nasties to Meg?!

Hubby is a real wimp if he doesn't dump the twat!

An idea for a sequel might be,"All For School Spirit" where teacher Meg takes on the entire team of large spades in order to motivate them for the State Championship Game! Meg give's new meaning to a 3 on 1 offensive penetration!

Sorry but there's NO forgiving a wife who can cheat so easily!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
UGH!!!!

The story was OK until you have him admitting he had fallen! Then it just turned to psychobable! At that point the story became so so! The last page was pure shit!

He's a wimp dip-shit! Phil's been fucking around for years getting his rocks off, seduces his wife and he lets him walk????? GET FUCKING REAL!!!!!

notredame43notredame43almost 7 years ago
shit

nope . this is not even crap. sorry cape .read separate lives there reconciliation makes sense not here

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
RAAC crap

Sorry but not buying it. The talk about not seeing consequences and being surprised or not able to control the reaction is BS. If you love someone then you stay faithful no matter if the person is there or not. You don't betray the other person. Sounds like a bunch of lame rationalization to me.

They should have gotten a divorce. I see this happening to them many times in the future.

Pappy7Pappy7almost 7 years ago
I see why so many writers attempted sequals or follow-ups

of this particular story. She had no remorse for what she had done, just that she was sure she was going to get caught. And the guilt afterwards of course. But I do think that she could have gotten by the guilt really quickly. She definitely enjoyed the other guy's approach to sex better than hubby's, but she did like to "snuggle" with hubby better. How nice for him. I don't think either one of them had any character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a shitty cuck/wimp crap!!!

Only for real pervert cuckolds or brain sick ones!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No one was saved

I think Eleanor's Rigby's final sentence is a good way to describe your story.

No charcter worth giving a damn. 1 star for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
no way

I drive all those miles to meet with guy that screwed my wife, and his wife and not TELL ALL.

PHIL DID NOT DESERVE PROTECTION

HIS WIFE, STACY DESERVED TO KNOW ABOUT HIS SERIAL PHILANDERING

Actually Phil needed to feel pain and humiliation of Don screwing hi wife!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well written but despicable

I enjoyed the writing and some of the plot. This second chapter however makes no sense at all. Everyone is fucked up. Maybe they deserve to be together at least not to fuck other people's lives. The wife is an unremorseful cheater who suiffered no consequences. The husband is also a cheater who suffered no consequences. And Phil is another cheater who suffered no consequences. Maybe this is what this story is about you can cheat and get away with it.

Sorry I think this is fucked up.

HomefrontWitnessHomefrontWitnessover 6 years ago
Ugh

Some people place a premium on being mature and measured and blah blah. Even if that's where you land in the end, these are revelations a couple might come to in time, not in some boring internal monologue about the nature of marriage and fidelity that takes place hours after the discovery.

There's no way he'd be able to stand being around her for a week in the middle of nowhere. Any human would be a fucking mess for quite a while before all this dispassionate internal auditing. This was an essay about cheating wrapped in dull unrealistic characters.

Also the old retard argument that someone doesn't want to tell a wronged spouse about their partner's cheating because they don't want to hurt them, or because they're a nice person, is absurd. Hurting them is leaving them in that position. Not telling them the truth, so they don't get hurt, is the logic that the CHEATING SPOUSE was using in the first place! This dude's an accomplice in fucking over Phil's wife once he knew.

Dumb dumb story dressed in emotional maturity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
GREAT

Few can write stories like this, because few can delve into the thinking and reasoning -- much of it through dialog -- like capecodmercury. To me, Don working over Phil with words and logic was the highlight.

A really grand plot.

I like you joining in the comments, capecodmercury. Your synthesis of your story reflected what I thought, although some was made more pronounced by your comments. I certainly thought Meg loved Don and had loads of guilt. Did not get it when commenters said otherwise. No, you made it quite plain. Don't know how readers missed it. Wishful thinking?

As for those who cannot stand Don & Meg (or anyone) staying together: I guess I wonder if you've loved someone. Or do you just possess them -- like a car and when it no longer works right, just discard it, since it is just a thing. Sometimes those who have been loved in spite of a failure are more appreciative and loving in return than those who are "perfect" and therefore "deserve" it.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@Anon 12/20/17

You're an idiot! No other way to describe the amount of bullshit you wrote.

"As for those who cannot stand Don & Meg (or anyone) staying together: I guess I wonder if you've loved someone." Really? Two cheaters who suffered no consequences? Who obviously don't love each enough to be faithful and honest and to own their msitakes and work on themselves to change.

I pity you.

MbgdallasMbgdallasover 6 years ago
@ ANON 12/21/17

You are the idiot and clearly have never loved anyone.

There was a tremendous price paid by both. They were just able to overcome it because of their love.

Love is a splendid thing because it has a great capacity for forgiveness. You clearly don’t have a fucking clue. It fucking asshole idiots like you who pray on people and fuck up this world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
why worry?

seems like in this situation, a man doesn't lose his wife, he just loses his turn in line. This is the most foolish story I have ever read. the whole damned committee should have been outed, and the responsible parties sued for their part in destroying marriages. I have seen and heard of people like this telling an innocent friend"Oh no this won't hurt your relationship" Bull feathers.AA1C

ErotFanErotFanover 6 years ago
People forget these are just stories

I read with some concern tinged with amusement about the way the story "should" have progressed or what someone "should" have done. The story came out as the author intended. The actors acted their parts as the author intended.

This was a good story with the anger of the husband not controlling his rational side. The title of the story involved confessing indiscretions, or not. But Megs "fling" seemed (IMHO) one or two orders of magnitude worse than Don's.

Don expresses, in this story, a better understanding of the relationship of sex and love in marriage. (IMHO)

One of the better edited stories with just one glaring flair; calling Phil, "Paul" at one point. One wonders if a story is submitted, accepted and published whether Literotica has some rule about further editing; even of the most trivial?

naxos65naxos65over 6 years ago
A STORY ?

A story based totally on bullshit ! Her comments ,telling her husband how much she loved him BUT the sex with Phil WAS FANTASTIC , AND SHE WAS TEMPTED TOO AND ALMOST JOINED THEIR " CLUB " ! ENOUGH SAID ! ..................

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
uncommon

This story does deal with the emotional aspects, just as promised. It does so well. Having him be imperfect allowed a much more expansive look at marriage, relationships, sex, and cheating. And it didn't need to equalize transgressions to be effective, and makes the Don's actions a bit less self serving.

It was good to see here. I accidentally hit 4 stars, but I think it's a must read for...people.

And thank author, there wasn't a bunch of crying...A good narrative or a common dialogue works much better to express emotion...since crying can be done for so many reasons!

I disagree about being better to have said nothing at all...which Meg gave one reason why, although it amounted to that she wasn't a good actress. That was...something. I'll have my comment editor fill that in.

The reconciliation was acceptable because at least they put some real thought. Although it basically came down to flirting on the dance floor and with your neighbor leads to uncontrollable situations, so let's not flirt. And some less memorable things. Which is baffling to imagine married people teasing others in the first place. Do people do that and find it acceptable? I never have in the slightest. Plus it's mean! Well, it gives a story of a certain situation. Thanks. For all the fish. And anon comments on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
@Mbgdallas

You're a pathetic replica of a man who thinks that love is some kind of magic potion that solves everything. I'd question the use the word "love". Being probably the most misused word in the lips of cheaters who claim to love their spouses and then stab them behind their back with their betrayal. You obviously know nothing about love or cheating. I read some other comments from you and you clearly have the happy cuckoled "man" (the "" because I question if you are really a man).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Bollocks!

This woman couldn't wait to spread her legs, then she expected her husband to do exactly what he did. She got away with it, and if this was a true story, she would do it again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
He didn't tell Stacy?

What a cuckold! I would have told Stacy everything including all previous conference fucking by Phil! Why should he get off so easy? Only a cuckold would act like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
for those upset

Other authors have written their much different rendition of this story.

Moral outrage is not basis for my stating this was well written story.

I accept author's decision regarding Phil. If I had time and desire - I have the talent - to write a redux - Phil would have been toasted.

Question arises does a surprise blowjob and two groping incidents reach level of hours of all out sex.

Tough call...but Meg would probably believe scales balance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I often see "stupid cuck shit" in the comments.

This should have that in size 24 font in red letters.

What a pile of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excellent story

Top marks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
One big problem with this story

He went into this with the intention of not hurting the other marriages. Fuck that. This had been going on for years. These people had been cheating on their spouses with not only other men and women but multiple men and women. He needed to blow this entire situation up in their faces. Tell all the spouses of the other cheaters what's been happening. Let the board of the athletic committee know what's been going on. If there were divorces over this so be it. If it were your wife that had been fucking other men for years, wouldn't you want to know? This would also make something like this from ever happening again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Big cuck story

Do ya think our storyteller was a little too harsh with his wife's lover? With any of the other creeps? With his wife? Gee he made her sleep alone for awhile. And he may have even raised his voice once or twice. He even made the lothario sweat for maybe all of 5 minutes. Oh the inhumanity and cruelty he exhibited. LOL. I wonder what it would take and/or what the lover would have to do to actually get this guy angry. Sure doesn't include having someone nail his wife. What a wuss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
this is the wimpy sequel of your own story

I havent read all the sequels by other writers, but they ones I did are far better than yours, You should start a story and let other writers finish it. You are too much of a wimp and ruin every ending with a RAAC

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow that was quick!

Her basically forgave her and offered her reconciliation in one week and their marriage was all but fixed. It normally takes 2-5 years to recover from infidelity even with a truly remorseful wife.

I am pro reconciliation but this was ridiculous beyond belief. It spoilt a really good story. 4*

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Good story, but....

Don was much too gentle with the other cheaters. He should have wreaked havoc on the whole group. Phil, especially, should have lost everything. Stacey deserved to know what she was married too. Meg, also, should.have paid a higher price for her infidelity. She essentially got a free pass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
SWINGERS? & RECONCILIATION

CCM makes the same mistake as some commenters by referring to the "conference club" as swingers. See my comment on Part 1 (Nightime Confessions) regarding what is a swinger.

I like reasonable, well told reconciliation stories. If there were ever a story that called for it, this one does: a one-time slip-up, not a premeditated plan, confessed rather than lying to cover it up, genuine remorse for the deed not just for being caught, taking responsibility rather than making excuses, and willingness to do the unpleasant (facing Phil again) to help her husband get through it. However, there are hard-hearted souls who think that reconciliation is never tolerable. This is probably why so many negative comments -- those displeased with a product are more likely to speak up than those who are satisfied. The good (4.0) rating for this story (considering that Loving Wives category ratings are harsh) indicates that a lot of readers were pleased with this story. (A 4-star rating reflects a LOT of 5 stars.) It is impossible to please everybody, and this is especially so in Loving Wives. See my comment (10-13-18) on The Birthday Gift by TallMarriedMan on writing reconciliation stories as niche marketing. I wish more authors would write them. Well-told, reasonable reconciliation stories are hard to find on Literotica, compared to the plethora of revenge/BTB (burn the bitch) stories.

This ending is so excellent that I do not care to read the others.

This two-part story is one of Literotica's great series.

Paul in Oklahoma

cybojicybojiover 5 years ago
Too civil

Let em burn

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Just no...

Phil and the others get a free pass? Meg OBJECTS to disclosing her cheating with Phil to Stacy?! Oh yeah, that's remorse and repentance for you. Reconciliation can work, but Meg didn't show real repentance...she tried to protect Phil and the others. The weak husband made himself, in essence, an accessory after the fact by concealing the on going betrayal of other marriages that his dear wife participated in. Now the cucked husband gets to think about how Phil really was a much better lover than he is ---all the bullshit about "it was just different", "I wouldn't give up one of your (mediocre) loving fucks for 1,000 of Phil's (really hot) fucks notwithstanding. The author has gone so far overboard in trying to be "sophisticated" and "civilized" that he has undermined the credibility of the plot. BTW, the wife's cheating was premeditated over several days, it wasn't done on an impulse. She knew what she was doing and enjoyed Phil's cock so much that she gave serious thought to continuing and expanding the scope to orgy proportions. Nothing the cuck husband did was remotely close. Moreover, the attempt to blame himself for not making the marriage romantic or exciting enough was nauseating...truly worthy of a bull dyke "counselor".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I liked the story

The story was different. Not the same old 2 pages of back story so many people do. I like the creativity of a new situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why Did All Of The Cheaters

In the group get a free pass? How would Don feel if his friends knew his wife was cheating, they all covered for her and no one told him what she was doing? How about some rage, she flirted for days and willingly got herself fucked, not a spur of the moment, drunk action. Her first reaction when Don wanted to confront Phil was to try to deflect him from doing it. Neither one wanted to damage the Committee members marriages? WTF was that about? By the way I'd take Mary Ann over Ginger any day, Bailey Quarters over Jennifer Marlowe every damned time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cheaters

All of them are cheaters. They all deserve what they get whether it’s a divorce or they stay together.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Again

The only factor in Meg's favor was her confession. They still should have blown Phil's marriage up, but their reason for not doing so was valid. I'm not sure I would be so reasonable in that situation.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 4 years ago
Sad and disturbing, but well written.

I honestly will never understand someone who cheats on impulse like that. I mean, falling in love with someone and out of love with your spouse is something I understand. Just setting aside your love for one person to crawl into bed with another for the sport of it is something I have never understood. But you told it well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
no freakin way

He needs to but a bullet in all of their kneecaps and watch then suffer and the a bullet in their heads and then run away. Who knows how far and for how long but kill them all and hope for the best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Not fair to Stacey

Great story. Was it fair to keep the deception up? Didn't want to hurt Stacey but allowing it to continue was in the end more hurtful to Stacey.

tralan69ertralan69eralmost 4 years ago
bravo kolkore

you nailed it with your comment.

HIV your comment is just like your stories.

CCM great story.5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
what a stupid man

don y7our one stupid man ,and a wimp at that , its so sad how many men are stupid wimps,oh by the way phil,s cock was bigger than your;s ,you left that out huh

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

A cuck story in the end. Both are stupid people

Divorce would have been on the cards for sure

What fools

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

Oh!

And Stacey should've been told the truth and that whole sordid group outed so that everyone knew about the cheats.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
An important of Meg's penance would have been a detailed apology to Stacey

When we commit a major transgression we are obliged to make amends to the greatest extent possible if we truly wish to deserve forgiveness from self and/or others. Meg had first hand insight into the damage silence over suspected betrayal and the lingering doubts/resentments that follow can have on a marriage. Stacey was not getter off being in the dark about the social club's activities.

Meg did something that actively harmed Stacey, It was Meg's responsibility to acknowledge her cruelty, offer a sincere apology and perform any service she could for Stacey in order to heal they injury she had inflicted and to demonstrate her remorse and contrition.

Meg's failure to live up to her responsibility lessens the likelihood her mown marriage will survive. Her remorse was a noisy but shallow stream. It did not run deep into her heart and self image. She will betray Don again. He saw that she did not do the right thing in dealing with Stacey but remained with her anyway. He should not be surprised when the deja vu crisis arises.

AlericAlericover 3 years ago
Better solution

Just leave her cheating ass on an island somewhere without anything. No tent, no sleeping bag, and no food.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cheating sucks.

My temper would have me throwing my wife to the curb. Married 45 years and I've never thought about her cheating. Without children, there was less outside intrusion possible. I had several jobs that took me away some nights and several weeks during the years. Most of the time I had jobs that didn't have a schedule of start and stop. I worked out of our home some too. Not much opportunity for her and I never wanted another woman, even for a few hours. Now retired and together all the time, I sometimes wonder, but it fades quickly. She gets mad if I make a joke about a high-school boyfriend. They all had nicknames in h.s. Hers was "nanner". She says she dosn't know who stuck her with that. I always wonder.

KingBandorKingBandorover 3 years ago

Wife said something like she would not trade one night with her husband for 1,000 nights with stud muffin. But, what she did was the opposite. She traded one night with dickhead for the potential of all her future nights with her hubby.

I agree with others. They should have outed the whole group. People would have been hurt, but they deserved to know the truth.

KB

illjoyilljoyover 3 years ago
Lol

They are both shitty ppl, lmao

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
NOPE!

Just another pathetic RAAC story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Good story about a husband and wife who both made mistakes in their marriage but with love over came their problems.

Never fails to amaze me the number of BTB trolls that exist on this website. I think they look for stories that they can spout their miserable trope.

Read the fucking story it's about love not revenge the tags show it's about reconciliation so why are the trolls reading it if they don't like those stories?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Yeah i think this is a bit of an RAAC story and a bit unbelievable, BUT not the way most have expressed.

I don't think many wives would have let the stripper incident go as easy and probably would have got in his face about it and probably used the BTB handbook on him.

Again same outcome with the Barb episode I think most wives would have BTB'ed him, pretty sure mine would have.

In saying that, I am a bit surprised Meg fell for Phil's line, considering.

But there was alcohol involved in all of incidents.

Husband went of as you would expect when first hearing what Meg did, but I can understand him while thinking it out as to what to do, suddenly realizing he had 2 episodes that would rate around 20 or so on the Wife / Husband test and another that probably was possibly about midway, especially when he stopped to think the Barb one probably would have gone all the way if someone hadn't rattled the doorknob.

The outcome is probably unlikely but not completely unlikely, mostly because i don't think most blokes would be so restrained when confront Phil, I think most would either flatten his nose or out him to his wife, but it is fiction.

Over all I thought it was a good story.

Harvey8910Harvey8910about 3 years ago

This was a great story and I gave it 5 stars!!! Totally destroyed is the phrase "It's just sex, it does not mean anything" Don and Meg recovered from their mutual dalliances and the marriage survived. They started spending more time nurturing their relationship. This was a great story that should be a cautionary tale that most married couples should read. My wife and I have been together for 50 years. One of the most important things that we have done throughout our marriage is to keep nurturing and tending to our relationship. It came before our jobs as we met in college, our children, our grandchildren. We still go out weekly and we will resume our friday night ritual of going out for dinner and dancing when this covid thing is over with. We have taught this to our two sons and they work on their relationships with their wives in the same way as well. It is such a simple but important lesson to learn when it comes to keeping a marriage strong and happy to regularly go out as a couple and do something together. I love that there are 191 comments to this story. Great job!!!!!

francemanfrancemanabout 3 years ago

Where did the revenge go ??? 😂

another husband who looks like a tiger and ends up like a kitty.🐈

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The problem I have with this story, and other stories like it, is that they treat women as though once they get horny they can't control themselves. My experience is totally different. I've learnt that women can switch of their sexual desire off like switching a light off. Try it get your wife hot and ready for sex then say something to upset her see how quickly her desire disappears Lol.

Other than that an enjoyable read. A story where both the husband and wife have reasons to be ashamed of their behaviour and have a lot of ground to make up to get their marriage back to where it should have been.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Her offense was monumentally larger and worse an his. This a common author supposition and mechanism to create tension. They are not the same thing, no way. He just ends up a cuck and a wimp. Also, the other wife will end up knowing, and telling her of her husbands activities is not destrying her marriage, her husband already did that. These authors always twist it so the messenger of bad news is the cause or the criminal. Just stupid, one star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good. Balanced throughout. Many commentators get into the likelihood of this and the probability of that. These are stories about unusual situations. OF COURSE they will be outside the bounds because that's where the central situations are. The only question is whether or not an author goes so far or so fast that the flow of the story is disrupted. That didn't happen here.

LWlurker

SunnyU2SunnyU2almost 3 years ago

Really good..4.5 Stars...but Stacy deserved to know the truth about Phil

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous