All Comments on 'Nighttime Confessions Too'

by capecodmercury

Sort by:
  • 254 Comments (Page 3)
WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Second time read. You love RAACs way too much. You always overcook the reconciliation and all of your main male characters are pure wimps. You sure love your wimp.

I gave this 1/5 in the past. No need to change my vote your story is just cucky as are all your stories. Cuck tales get 1/5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The goose and the gander talk at last. A well written and intelligent little tale.

LA

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

I loved the story, they both had their transgressions and through it all they learned that temptation would always be there but a strong marriage together could withstand them. Great storyline and well written and this one gets my 5 star vote

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Stacey deserved to know about her husbands activities. He should told her. That’s where this horrible story went south

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Everything about the story seemed too clinical.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 2 years ago

Good story. Good thought full second chances only happened because of both their reactions to temptation. If they both thought doing the cheating and not worrying about their spouse was no problem; then their marriage would be over. Stacy’s reaction to the “parties” every afternoon and night showed that she did suspect something was going on. And, this was a secret that Phil was hiding from her. Thank-you

SexecutionerSexecutionerover 2 years ago

I guess we can be thankful that this writer doesn't keep spewing this garbage....

Martyr2002Martyr2002over 2 years ago

Hey CCM,

These stories are older, and you probably won’t see this but, why do you always try to share the blame in theses things? She cheated on the marriage, in all your stories so far that is the basic premise. So why is it all about him trying to make a better marriage? His wounded pride? Wth has he done that requires his pennance?

She fails to keep her marriage vows. He finds out and rightfully gets angry. A divorce should follow. If He wants to forgive her for his own mental health that’s fine, but you don’t share the blame. You don’t have to keep her, or him in the reverse situation where he cheats instead

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

WIMP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I would have divorced her. F!at out. What the wife considered love, sex, and marriage was not compatibvle with his. That marriage would have been in trouble for a long time.

Ganymede69Ganymede69about 2 years ago

Nah. She flat out told him Phil did things to her he never could or did in 20years of marriage. He should’ve divorced her asap.

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestabout 2 years ago

I hate it when they don't tell the cheated-on wife what the fuck was going on. It's disgusting.

Frankly, all of them are pieces of filth as far as I'm concerned, except Stacy, since she didn't know.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well written, but unlikely in reality that a husband is so understanding. Especially when the wife tells him that the lover was better in bed. Also, the cheaters wife should have been told. STDs much?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I like the way he handled his business, like a real man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It was going well, but then you had to go and smear the husband with dirt too and have him become another asshole by not telling Stacy about what a shitstain her husband is.

As for getting back with Meg, I'm not against it, but frankly, it probably would have been better if you'd not have him be the original cheater and instead simply have him go out for a revenge fuck, to soothe the bruised ego, and the rest would have been history and they could have moved forward.

My two cents, though I know others will disagree.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

1 star some wife he has

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

No effing way does Phil get a free pass .. blow up the whole damn committee, the whoring group destroying families and marriages. Scum sucking cheaters. SWINGING is when both husbands and wives agree to it - CHEATING is when one does it and denies and lies to the spouse …. Lousy lying betraying blood sucking CHEATERS!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just another cuck story … total BS…. Another spineless man

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

SUPERB CUCK STORY.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The author failed to make a case for (im)moral equivalency. The first event for the husband was a bachelor party, with no doubt booze and a bounty to get him laid or blown for $100. At a young age, he would have had almost zero chance getting out of that. Was it wrong? Hell yeah. But it was an ambush. The night with Peggy in the club was literally no different than what his loving wife Meg was going on both Monday and Tuesday night at the conference. The difference is that he quickly came to the conclusion that he would not go forward. Meg failed to ever reach that decision and ked Phil on to a collision course in Wednesday night. Lastly Barb. Yes she continuously flirted with him but he did not reciprocate. He should have shut it down. But he did NOT reciprocate. Then at the party she pulled him into a room and went after him. He could have stopped it but didn't. Ok seems similar right? Except she went aggressively after him and finally the knob rattling snapped him out of it. He should not have let it go as far as it did but he did not go through with it. Yes he lied by omission to her but a lot of people do that. He did not lie about not having sex. The reason? He thought of all that it would entail and that he could not do that to his wife. Period. Meg did not begin to think about these things until AFTER the weird 'robe' discussion about the committee. She bought into sex is different than making love. The husband does not believe that. She also tried to assuage her guilt by buying into their hypocritical bs about casual sex at conferences (4 times a year!). She was stunned that night and did not pursue pHil that night because she was in a bit of shock but she was seriously considering a long term intermittent affair. That is what it is It took her talking to her husband on the phone to realize that it was morally wrong and would affect her marriage. Yes she did confess but a pessimistic view is she only did be sure she knew she would not be able to hide it from her husband based on her demeanor. That actually goes a long way btw to a reconciliation but not necessarily for the right reasons. Look don't get me wrong. This almost certainly deserved a reconciliation. But the moral equivalency argument and how she was mad at him later in the story is crap. Being upset over a blowjob at a bachelor party 18-20 years later where the guy was cornered and stalked for money, especially when she was already close to divorcing him and then was scared to be alone and move on and somehow have all that come back is garbage. The flirting and dancing with Peggy is at worst equivalent to what she did with Phil on Monday and Tuesday night. Not to mention the husband shut it down with Peggy knowing full well sex was not going to happen. And Peggy thanked him for a clear head the next day. Lastly, Barb. Yes that hurt her. And I could see that is recent enough wound and betrayal to cause her to be still hurting and pissed. But how the heck does it compare to fucking a guy who gave her fireworks and even letting slip to her husband he was a better lover (despite he lame after the fact protestations) than her husband? Really. He was tempted and fate helped a little so while it helps him understand the temptation, he did not do it and came to his senses. His wife made it worse because not only did she do it, not only did she really enjoy, not only did she buy into it is only sex not love, she went back to consider joining their shitty little fuck club. The sum of his three incidents do not equal her betrayal. Yes she was and is very remorseful. Yera finding about the true nature of Phil really made her have strong distaste for his bullshit philosophy and she came to realize what her husband knew days earlier that Phil was a bad person who looked for married hookups. Wtf? Her husband used the first two experiences as lessons. Period. The third is murkier but not comparable. The only reason this deserved a reconciliation is that she came clean. Can you imagine if she didn't and went back to the Competition Committee or bought into "it's only sex" and did it on Thursday night? The marriage would be a smoking crater of fire. So I liked the story. I liked the fact that Phil used his own fuckups to put himself in her position. His incident with Peggy allowed him to see the severity and entrapment of the flirting and dancing that Meg did for two nights before the betrayal. But he knew better. She failed there and that set up Wednesday night. Period. His incident with Barb allowed him to empathize about temptation. But wtf he didn't do it. So even if his own checkered past allowed him to forgive her easily, why the heck is she mad it him? The lack of truthfulness regarding the bachelor party 20 years ago? Wtf? She was 8 months pregnant. And while cheating, it doesn't remotely compare to her fireworks session with Phil. The omission of some (unsavory) details about Barb? The unknown incident about Peggy that was practically a training exercise and he passed!! No the end of the story degenerated near the end because of the emphasis on moral equivalency that is false. He learned from his mistakes and she instead almost joined the committee sex act. Thier marriage deserved a reconciliation and probably really needed counseling. I cannot believe the better lover / fireworks/ made me feel things I have never experienced before stuff had almost zero repercussions. That would require major counseling unless the husband has no ego. But again until her husband called her on the phone and told her he loved her and trusted her (dumbass!), she was buying into "it's only sex" and joining the group for a long term commitment. Wtf ? So not equivalent. Marriage needed a.lot of work well beyond a canoe trip. Husband better get his act together in the bedroom fast or his wife is going to be having second thoughts about strange cock. But yeah she confessed, was remorseful, had the subconscious revenge thing going, realized Phil was an ass, and didn't go further after unintended intervention by the husband. 4/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Meh. The husband had the bachelor party blowjob where he was ambushed by the boss paying the stripper $100 as a bounty while being heavily intoxicated. And his wife almost divorced him. That was almost 20 years ago. The situation with Peggy was wrong but he stopped and did not pursue. Barb really went after him and he was unwise to let her flirt so seriously for such a long time. That was bad. But during the attempted fling he did stop. He thought of the consequences and his wife and stopped. Yes there marriage was on shaky ground. She was convinced he had cheated on her twice though she had no proof. She believed him when he said he did not have sex with Barb but though he wasn't telling the whole truth. This burned inside her. She used it as a hall pass at the conference. She then got seduced and slept with the pig Phil and saw "fireworks". While she felt some guilt, not enough to just break it off and instead bought into the sex club bullshit and the whole "it is only sex" garbage. The MC hit it on the head, their marriage was on the rocks for romance.and the sex was part of that and she willingly stepped out. She baited Phil and did not rebuff him. Yes she talked to her husband on the phone and didn't go back but she still thought it was no big deal and how could it mean divorce. Of course she was about to divorce the MC when pregnant with their first child. Nice hypocrisy. I guess 20 years dims her memory. At least she spoke up and confessed, though partly it was because her husband could read her so well. Despite all this the MC has to deal with visions of Phil banging his wife as an expert lover. Good luck competing with that after 20nyears of marriage. I am not saying she would step out again but face it their marriage will never be the same. Despite the rationalizations if the MC, in reality his transgressions are far less than hers and the reasons were far more insidious. It is hard to see how trust can be easily rebuilt. The ending seems trite. Maybe with counseling. And sounds like the husband has an uphill battle to get his wife to be satisfied both in terms of romance and sex in the bedroom. He might be able to but a lot of men after 20 tears would probably decide the fight is not worth it. Maybe if the kids were younger and they were younger. Now? Admittedly Marge has seen how she has slid and what she had done that wanting. But the struggle will be really hard.

nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

1 star - you lost me as a reader with the RAAC. It was totally undeserved. SLUT needed to be kicked to the curb.

The SLUT and the ASSHOLE together planned the seduction and the sex - they both wanted it and did it, without even thinking, or discussing the many consequences.

The part that really got my attention was the fact the SLUT sucked and fucked the ASSHOLE with no mention of a condom. How could the husband even kiss the SLUT, let alone fuck her, without a clean STD check and waiting another six months for the final HIV/AIDS check? NO bodily fluids transfer for SIX MONTHS minimum. HELL the SLUT should have been forced into quarantine and relegated to the spare bedroom, her own bathroom and never allowed to prepare food, as she have been exposed to hepatitis or herpes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"What did I think of this story?"

It sucked.

RodzzzRodzzzover 1 year ago

Another interloper gets away unpunished. rubbish!

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 1 year ago
Well written!

A very intelligent handling of a difficult situation both in the marriage, its aftermath, and its repair. The internal dialogue was well done, and in line with the character’s personality and morality. Very believable, and satisfying.

The goal of being happier was met, and that’s really the main object.

All of the hatred, and revenge, and punishment shit is just a symptom of what’s wrong with this world. And, in a terrible feedback loop, a major contributor as well.

KiwihunterKiwihunterover 1 year ago

Gosh listen to all the whiney incels screaming shut where another derogatory terms. What a bunch of losers

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Capecodmercury has got to be the biggest dick sucking faggot on this site. I have glanced over a couple of his stories and every one seems to be centered around a pathetic little self hating spineless wimp that makes people with testosterone in their system want to puke. I truly hope this author never drops anymore of this shit onto the public.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

They have a messed up marriage. I don't see why Meg is considering to divorce him for the bachelor party without even getting the actual facts. He was like 20 years old and he his boss gave a stripper an incentive to get him to fuck her and instead it was a blowjob and he felt guilty as hell. Sure he should have told her and confessed. Looked what it wrought? But oddly enough she is contemplating divorce on partial information whe she strongly believes sex is just physical? Huh? The night out with Peggy thr intern certainly fails the spouse test but was no worse that Meg's Monday and Tuesday night with the Phil and the rest. Except he flirting and romance didn't freaking stop and she gave Phil thr "I am available" signals and they have hot money sex on Wednesday night. Ok his tryst with Barb was a problem. She was relentlessly coming at him for months and finally she got him in the room at the party with his dick out about to blow him. This is the worst if his infractions. Why he stopped right? Because if Ruth hadn't rattled the door know, it is really, really likely he would have at least started to fuck Barb, maybe stopping if he got spooked by noises. If he was away at a conference or even with her in a hotel room, he would have just fucked her and kept it secret. Doesn’t matter Barb has been making the flirtatious for months and was desperate with her departure to Seattle. Now is it as bad as what she did? No. Why? Well she loved the romancing and flirting and teasing and was actively open to having something that she is NOT getting in her marriage of 20 years. She then had "fireworks" with a man who is a.betyer lover. I suspect it is a combination of her "sex is only physical it isn't love" philosophy (utter bullshit in my mind) that she has has consistently ever since dating the MC, but also that she knew something bad had happened with Barb and knew only that he hadn't fucked her because she believed her husband. I doubt the bachelor party factored in because was 20 years ago. But what makes it egregious is she was tempted to join their fucking stingers club, where they would be doing it four times a year m, for like 3 weeks of fucking a year with different partners. Wtf? She actively explored it and planned to have more discussions with the others of how it might work. Only her husband's call on Thursday doused her with cold water. And only because he pressed and he said he loved her and trusted her to NOT harm their marriage. Yes she was reluctant and confused enough to not spend the night with Phil because she sees sleeping in the same bed and intimacy a bigger sin than fucking. It is however only after the phone call that she gets really guilty. At least she has rhe common sense to bury herself in her hotel room and then confess when she gets back. She is right keeping this secret especially in light of the competitor committee crap would have affected their marriage big time as she would know and be guilty all the time. Husband would have figured it out later. Just as bad she actively liked the "dating" for three nights that led up to the fuckfest (mostly oral fireworks) on Wednesday night. She wants something serious outside the marriage and contemplated the sex as rhe price to have the freaking dating and romance. Gah! And of course the cherry on tip is that the oral sex with Phil is mind blowing (penis penetration apparently a disappointment for various reasons) and she experienced things with him that she never did with her long term loving husband. Wow. There goes the male ego. So yeah their marriage is a vase with a many cracks and is about to fall apart. Glad they talked it out buy they need serious counseling. Their views on fidelity and sex are very different. She confesses but harbors ill will for years over partial info. He keep secrets. She thinks sex is just physical, he doesn't. She only thinks of consequences afterwards, he thinks of them during, though Barb was luck to avoid falling by virtue of a door know at a party. Sex is in a rut and she loved Phil's to guess having wonderful "fireworks". Good luck with that after 20 years hubby. Better get some training. Apparently you don't do it very well. She says Phil is more experienced than them. So they aren't experienced after 20 years? Glad she did give him her ass. That would have been fun to see the MC's reaction. Not! Seriously they need counseling. They have major divides on many big issues of fidelity and sexual relations. They repair some of that before the end and work out a solution for the conferences and the stingers club dies. But seriously while he was close with Barb, he didn't go looking for it and was a sudden thing at the party colored with some booze. But she actively enjoyed the mating dance leading up to Wednesday night. Some combo of her past anguish over the two known infidelities of her husband and her things sex is just physical, really gave her carte blanche in her mind to fuck Phil on Wednesday night and even consider joining the swingers club. Despite all the confessions this is not easy to repair. The cracks are baked into the marriage and she just hit it with a hammer and it is almost in shambles. Good luck. Get some serious counseling and hubby needs to read up on better sex. When the wife keeps talking about cuddling and intimacy, that is probably code speak for her orgasms are not very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Phil and Meg did use condoms. This is in reply to a poster below. It is one of the swingers' group "rules". That neighborhood said if the husband had no had so many infidelities this should be a clear divorce. It isn't the one time fling and the confession, it is she seriously contemplated doing it again and again and bring a regular member. That is just beyond and he should toss her out. She backed off and that combined with his checkered past is the only reason they should even be still talking. But without serious counseling and working on their marriage this marriage is on life support. What a mess. Her thought process after the glow of her "fireworks" is just execrable. Thank God she didn't sleep with him that night again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I rated this story a 5/5 It would have been 97/100.

When I read a work of fiction I expect the the author to create a setting and to give me charaters I can visulise and who act within that character. The story must be believable within the confines of the author's fictional setting. The requirement for historical fiction is that it must match known history.

I alway give extra credit to authors that deal with social issues, be it struggle with rare disease, the Adult children of alcholics, adult survivors of child sexual abuse and the like. A great life lesson is the "cherry on the top"

capecodmercury accomplished it.

My favourite lines: "I learned something that night with Peggy. There's no such thing as harmless flirting when you are married. I betrayed you that night with Peggy and you betrayed me when you flirted at the conference. Even when you don't mean anything by it, you can't control the consequences." Brilliant

Norseman123Norseman123over 1 year ago

Why do wife's think getting a cunt full of cum is equal to you getting groped or blown.

Don't they realise when a man fucks a woman he claims her as his own and disrespects the husband he is getting off on both. When a msn gets a BJ it's just relief he feels no connection unless it's his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written story that I liked. My only objection: 5 pages is much too long for this. Could've been easily cut down to 3 at most.

Now to Noresman123's comment. A husband getting a blowjob by a woman, a wife getting "a cunt full of cum" IS equal. They're both cheating. The only matter is to what degree. Even if, as he states, there's no connection with the woman, that there IS adultery is beyond the point. I probably agree that the guy fucking a married woman is getting off on disrespecting both. Just as that woman being fucked's getting off on at least disrespecting & betraying her husband. But that doesn't mean that the both aren't that dissimilar. Back to the story; I'm giving this 4 stars because of the writing & story flow. Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The man is a hypocrit and a large. What his wife did was wrong, yet he can't lay claim to moral virtue.

Another point. These acts are choices. The reasons advanced to explain them away are self serving fictional self excuse.

If one is betraying their spouses, and hiding it, it is a solid choice. It's hidden because they know it's wrong and don't want to pay the penalty if discovered.

The critical, and to me, unrepairable issue is the willful violation of trust. The cheater uses that trust to help escape Detektion. IT is a fact that the cheater knows this.

After being discovered and the I'm sortiert, it will never happen again, mean nothing.

Each person has to handle this issue but if they reconcile I, for one, do not believe that the betrayed spouses will ever get over that fear of "when will she cheat again."

It doesn't matter if she totally is true, that total, absolute trust can never be seamlessly regained. The damage is, at some level of awareness, permanent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The narrator sure seems like an insufferable self-righteous hypocrite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Once again, some of the dumbest, most damaged fools on earth can read a fictional story and miss every well-reasoned point the writer makes. This is one of the best of this genre, and it deconstructs a marriage that's become dangerously unstable due to failure by both partners, where cheating is the main symptom. As with any malady, you treat the illness and eliminate the symptoms. That's what MC and his wife did. The typical LW commenter has difficulty processing anything with context, depth, or meaning.

TJY

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A woman telling a man how great the sex was with someone else is only done to humiliate, hurt, demean, debase and to make the cuck a wimp - if he doesn’t kick her ass to the curb he deserves all shit that comes his way. I have no sympathy or empathy for guys who take cheaters back. Cheating is done with forethought and malice towards the spouse!!! It is an action take with purpose. Only fools stay with a person like that - they think they own your ass!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

c

Hiram325Hiram325about 1 year ago

What a do-nothing cuck. Phil needed punished. Weak weak weak...

l0ver0tical0ver0ticaabout 1 year ago

I agree with TJY. 5 stars for the second part...

SmellerSmellerabout 1 year ago

The way she just tells her husband casually about wanting to join after Phil gave her so many orgasms would've been the biggest red flag for me.

AstordatairAstordatairabout 1 year ago

Loved it. Don is neither a spineless slug who would accept anything without a word, nor a vengeful idiot who would destroy his wife and his life. He is an assertive man, and took the time to think and analyze before acting. He managed to solve the problem like an adult. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ludicrous story line.

HE DID CHEAT..and was tempted for more.

He should have ditched his divorced neighbor when he saw what she was up to.

His self-righteousness, in the face of 3 infidelity is pure hypocrisy-although he was honest enough to admit it.

Meg knew what was happening and just let things slide. ANY WOMAN knows when she's being seduced and how to shut it down fast. SHE made a choice to cheat then claimed emotional and mental confusion. What a crock.

Last, HE should have, proactively, taken measures to either adjust his work schedule, look for another job or TALK with his wife about concerns of growing apart. He'll, he missed 60% of his kids lives.

Sex? There is lots of counseling for this. First and foremost the man has to focus HIS attention ON HER needs. Realize that foreplay for a woman is vitally necessary. His history may not have taught him that but counseling could. HER? She has a responsibility to tell her husband what she needs.

BOTH of them are equally responsible for their plight.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ugh! He lets the predator off the hook. Sheesh!! The long winded explanations of why he should stay with his wife reek of psycho babble bullshit! The justifications are mind numbing!!

Good writing though.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Yeah sure, it took him a while to trust her and then he lets her go off and join anothdr group. The bitch is fuckibg him over big time. She told him it was just like another form of re reation. Divorce her and get away. He is a weak assed pussy.

Pappy7Pappy79 months ago

Second read, it is good writing but the male is a little confused on what equals what sex wise. Yeah, he got a blow job and that was definitely wrong but he didn't come home and tell his wife that it was the best sex he ever had and he didn't trot out that sex is just a physical thing but cuddling is love. Nah, I don't think she would have said that if hubby had ever rung her bell. She's not sorry she did it, in fact she researched how to do it some more but for some unsaid reason she backed out. Neither spouse was much in the way of likeable, oh well.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This epic tale dragged more ass than a mule train. Waaay too much detail, and such a shitty ending that just fizzled out. The confrontstion with Phil was so anticlimactic, and he gets away, totalky unscathed.

Fucking waste of time reading this tripe.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Weak. Husband is a very weak character. The internal dialogue where he thinks he has been just as bad as wife is the grasping at straws by a guy who comes across as fatally wimpy.

"Oh gee honey, you fucked some guy you just met, he was great at sex and you really enjoyed the 'orgasms' (plural) he gave you; you're seriously considering an offer to do the same thing with Phil and 2 or 3 other guys 4 times a year? Great and I'm sorry, honey, it's all my fault because I haven't been romancing you enough. I'll try to do better and yes, please join the swingers' group because it's just too good a career opportunity to pass up."

WTF? Maybe they reconcile after tons of contrition on her part and counseling for both of them and their marriage. And a condition of any reconciliation is to have a meeting at Phil's house with Meg apologizing to Phil's wife for letting Phil fuck her. Phil fucked up hubby's marriage, why shouldn't wifey come clean to Phil's wife? Doesn't she deserve the truth? If wifey is unwilling to confess her actions to another innocent spouse whose life Meg was affecting by her cheating with Phil, then Meg isn't nearly as remorseful as she claims to be.

Poorly written, the internal dialogues are dull, witless, simply a device for the author to express his own wimpy musings. Maybe have the characters through dialogue and their interactions lay out what they are thinking. But this dog's breakfast reads like a column in "Cuckolds Are Us" magazine. Definitely not worth the time it took to read.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nah. I would have divorced her. Marriage is not a tit-for-tat arrangement and they both had offenses to account for, BUT sometimes couples just drift apart as they go in different directions. This couple had too much water under the bridge. That slow, painful road back would likely never lead back to the intimacy they once had, so perhaps better to just move on and find new partners. I would not have stayed with her after that admission to considering a longer term affair. That indicates her estimation of the marriage was too low to try recovering it. She didn't think of him as important enough any more except as co-parent. Eff that!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I would have divorced her regardless of blame. Her remarks clearly indicated she did not think that marriage was worth much. No trust, no real intimacy. Make arrangements for the minor children and move on.

chasbo38chasbo384 months ago

You left out the hard part. How did he get over what she had done? Did she come to terms with the fact that she had let rumors and suspicions weaken her trust in her husband rather than bringing them out into the open for discussion ?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

An excellent story full of important lessons for a happily ever after marriage. Enjoy it.

I notice that the writer only posted for a sort time. f you read some of the recent comments you should quickly understand why too many excellent writers stop posting.

The Hoary Cleric

MarkTwineMarkTwineabout 2 months ago

Just two shitty ass cheaters who deserve each other. People don’t just get seduced. They put themselves in positions where the seduction is likely to happen. Both of these low life’s put themselves in such positions with their own eyes wide open. The fact that they never told Phil’s wife makes them just as bad as he is.

silentsoundsilentsound8 days ago

Way too passive and gay. Ugh.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous