Nikki Finds a Sound Guy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay I'll do what you say and will accept your very generous gift. Why argue about money?"

Nick eyed her gravely. "Arguing about sex and money broke up my marriage. My wife became bent on having less sex and spending more money. She eventually announced she'd been seeing a guy and wanted a divorce. I'm glad you don't want to argue about money. What about sex?"

"Ask the doctor if there's any limit on your sex endeavors and then tell me the truth. We should make an overnight stop to avoid tiring you unduly."

"Oh I fully agree."

Nikki said, "I thought you'd say that. If the doctor decides you should lay off sex to keep your blood pressure down at least you can have a little play with me. I find it hard to get enough sex."

Eyes almost popping, Nick said thickly, "Is that so?"

Nick received his clearance and he came out of a coffee house to greet Nikki. He thought she'd had done a good deal in getting a low-mileage 28-month old Chevrolet Malibu 4-cylinder LTZ Sedan with leather seats for $9990 which was $3400 off the ticketed price.

"We pick it up in the morning as part of the deal was an upgraded sound system. Ross the salesman is swapping systems from another Malibu."

"Is a sound system important to you?" Nick asked.

"Yes. I understand sound quality is not important to older guys. Just how old are you?"

"I celebrate my 40th late this year. And may I tell you my hearing is as good as my eyesight."

"Oh poor man."

Remaining straight-faced Nick reached round and gave Nikki a horse-bite on her butt. She jumped a foot into the air and abused him just as her mom arrived out of the coffee house.

"Nikki, that foul language. People all up the street can hear you."

"I told her she was too fat Veronica."

"Nick, that is a horrible thing to say to a woman. Under the circumstances I think Nikki was quite justified letting loose."

Nikki took Nick's arm and pressed against him. "He's pretty well trained mom.. I think his mother did a good job on him."

"Well I couldn't believe Nick could hold down his major executive post on merit alone."

"Mom, you go home and bring dad back in and meet us as Merrick's bar. Let's have dinner at Merrick's. I'll pay."

"No I'll pay in return for hospitality," Nick said. Catching Nikki's big frown he hastened, "If that's okay with you Nikki. I wasn't intending to over-bid you."

"No it's okay. Everyone can eat and drink top shelf and you and I will share the bill. Don't be too long mom; another foul night is forecast."

Dan waited until the snow plow had gone through next morning to take everyone into Alaine to the car yard where Dan's best friend's son Ross Curtis greeted everyone warmly and said proudly Nikki had negotiated a ripper of a deal. Everyone admired the black vehicle waiting for Nikki to drive Nick to Chicago.

"When will you be back darling," her mom asked conversationally.

"Who knows mom? It depends on how long it takes Nick to tire of me."

"Nikki has accepted an invitation to live with me for a while Veronica. Have your or Dan any objection?"

"Hell no," Dan said instantly.

"Well I, um I suppose not," Veronica said. "Well you are a very nice man," she said, kissing Nick goodbye.

CHAPTER 2

As they drove off Nick said, "Great sound system."

"Thanks."

Before going on to the interstate route to head for Illinois Nikki pulled over and used the TomTom One XL GPS unit and when the calibrations came through announced, "I'm sure I'm using this thing correctly as Ross demonstrated. It says 632 miles to Chicago CBD."

Nick said that sounded about right and agreed with Nikki to stop at about 300 miles for the night.

"Let's pick an up market place. We are going to have sex aren't we?"

"Yes."

"Which one did that yes answer?"

The driver smiled and said guess.

During a stop for coffee Nick called ahead and booked a superior-grade motel room for the night and asked that the Jacuzzi be heated in time for their arrival two hours away. He was told the room had not been used overnight so the pool had been emptied and sanitized and the heating turned on.

They arrived in their suite and looked around approvingly. The Jacuzzi was seated in part of the huge bedroom.

Nikki said coyly, "If we use it you'll see me nude."

"Oh damn," he smiled. "I suppose I can endure that."

With the inspection done Nick said he'd made coffee.

"Damn coffee. Open that bottle of sparkling wine in the fridge and bring it and two glasses. I'll be in the Jacuzzi."

Nick said, "Um shouldn't we have a look around this town while there's still daylight?"

"Whatever for? I would have known about it if it were noted for remarkable things. My drink please."

Nick arrived nude with the tray holding the bottle of wine and two non-breakable flutes.

"Welcome Nick," said Nikki. "Now is your opportunity to kiss and suck my tits."

"It's only the start baby. You pour, I'll kiss and suck."

When Nikki was fully aroused they climbed from the pool, dried off and went on to the bed where they cavorted, combining rather well for two first-timers together but then both were considerably experienced from the wider world of sexual encounters.

Next morning they continued their journey and Nick directed Nikki to his apartment building to a visitor's parking space he'd booked for a week for Nikki's car. She was used to her former modern and roomy apartment and found Nick's home cramped, old and in need of renovation.

He apologized. "It's rather inadequate but was the best I could afford three years ago when I divorced and had to split my assets with my out-going wife."

"I understand. There is no need to continue."

"Nikki, I want you to know. She lost her job and we began fighting... I think she was jealous of my earnings and felt belittled having to asking me for money above her allowance because she was still spending extravagantly without an income to support her extravagance. I gave her three ultimatums and each time she ignored me so I tossed the problem to my attorney and told her I wanted a divorce. This place has been sold and I move out by the 17th of next month. Because of two promotions my salary has almost doubled in the three years since the divorce and when our senior vice-president retires this Friday his replacement will be announced and I could have the inside running because the other two internal candidates are females. I say that because we have a conservative board of eleven, only two being females. We have no knowledge if any outside contenders are being considered."

"Well come on Friday."

"Yes and the announcement will be made at the farewell dinner to Joseph. You'll need to be formerly attired if you consent to accompany me to that function."

"But I won't know anyone there and know nothing about insurance apart from paying premiums and making claims."

"That makes you something of an expert."

Nick yawned and said he best take a nap and suggested Nikki went out shopping and while out to purchase milk and juice and her preference of snacks. "I never snack and only eat a bagel midmorning and a salad for lunch and have steak or tuna most nights anytime from 8:00. I don't start work till 9:00. How about a fish restaurant tonight?"

"That sounds great. You get a good rest because I want you fit for the morning."

"Yes dear but you mean for tonight don't you?" he leered.

She giggled and said she'd be back by 7:30."

He said if he wasn't in he'd be down on the 4th floor at the gym.

Resting in a coffee bar three hours later Nikki wondered had Nick enticed her to Chicago to accompany him to the Friday dinner but then decided no, he had a phone. He could have called up one of his bunnies for that date. She called her mom to say they had arrived safely and she then thought of Nick's comment about a conservative board. Well it wouldn't be appropriate to parade a bunny, would it? A wholesome country girl with a big of rub-off city sophistication would be the answer, and the mach-up of names Nick and Nikki wouldn't go amiss either. She wondered but could take those thoughts no further.

Nikki walked back to near the apartment building over looking the Chicago River and found a hair saloon. The only time they could take her on Friday was from 6:00 and so she booked.

Entering the apartment Nikki heard whistling from the shower so pulled off her clothes and joined Nick who greeted her in delight and completed an awkward thought nevertheless satisfying bout of sex. They smiled their mutual gratification as if acknowledging that both had more than a passing interest in sex and in each other.

Dinner was slow and lovely, rather like great sex and back home they just kissed and stroked before falling asleep.

When Nikki awoke in the morning she found she was alone and wasn't surprised because it was almost 10:30. She felt wonderful and went out for a light breakfast, She smiled thinking of the lovely time ahead of her because she'd found six hundred bucks and under the bills a note that said she'd need shoes and a dress for Friday evening.

* * *

Nick called in a panic on Friday.

"Where are you?"

"At the hair salon. I told you."

"But it's 6:20. The cocktail part starts at 6:30."

"Well off you go and leave details where I'll find you."

"Can't you come now?"

"No, I had to wait and having one's hair done properly can't be rushed."

He snorted and said it was only hair and she said, "Only hair? You wait until you really start losing hair and then decided whether hair is important or not."

She expected to be bellowed at but instead he laughed, although it sounded a little tense.,

"Thank you for laughing. I understand you are tense. Just go and I'll just arrive late, that's all. No big deal."

"I love you."

"What?"

But he'd cut the call.

Jesus. Was he crazy? A couple of good fucks and he was smitten.

Unbelievable.

The hairdresser said, "That was a great line you gave him about considering the important of hair when his hair was falling out. I must remember that when I have a client complaining I'm making her late for a date."

Blue-eyed Nikki had an inverted triangle shape, wide shoulders and fairly narrow hips so had chosen a one shoulder black ruffled dress with a satin empire waist and with light metallic blue netted mesh overlay and plain black. The shoes were black pleated satin uppers with a jeweled ornament and three-inch covered heels. She thought she looked stunning, with her natural light blonde hair streaked with darker lowlights/

Nikki entered the fairly crowded function room and finally found Nick with a group of older guys and women. They were probably big cheese people in the company with their partners. She came up behind Nick and slipping her arm into his purred, "Sorry Nick my flight was delayed and the hair stylist took forever."

The people looked at Nikki and looked at her hair and the old guy with white hair and big belly said, "Oh you're the chick who rescued Nick. Your photo was in my newspaper."

Nick who was still gaping at the new look Nikki heard that and the accompanying murmurs of approval and said, indicating the big-belly guy, "Nikki this is our chairman Mr Charles Montgomery and Mrs Montgomery and our retiring senior vice-president Marshall Eves and his wife Elsie and to Elsie's left is our VP of new business and client retention, Jennifer Weaver and husband Harold and beside Harold is our VP of finance and claims Elizabeth Hoffman and her husband Karl.

"Hi everyone and I guess this is a big night for you to remember well into retirement Mr Eves," Nikki said, and added, "That was very astute of your to recognize me from a newspaper photo Mr Montgomery."

"Oh our chairman has a reputation for being eagled-eyed Nikki," Marshall said, "and yes this will be a night for Elsie and I to remember. I have been with the company for forty-one years."

"God you started with the company thirteen years before I was born."

Everyone laughed.

Mrs Montgomery asked, "Did you really think Nick was dead when you found him?"

"Oooh yes, I rolled his body over and almost passed out in fright when his eyes fluttered open and he said "Hi" and slipped away on me. I slapped him gently and blew warm air on to his face and was beginning to panic because this was in an isolated place amid almost snowed-in ranchland when he suddenly looked at me and said I wasn't his mother. Of course I knew that as well."

Some of the women laughed and even the guys grinned.

It was a head office gathering with North American office CEOs invited so Nikki assumed correctly she had fronted the command heads of American Mishap and Security Insurance Inc. Another white-hair guy joined the group and was introduced to Nikki as Julio Martinez. She greeted him fluently in Spanish and when he expressed surprise she said her late maternal grandmother had lived in Rosario and Nikki had gone to Rosario under the AFS program in her senior year at high school.

"You are the heroine who saved Nick from dying of exposure."

"Yes but how are you aware of that?"

"The story and photos were published in our internal monthly newsletter e-bulletin published throughout South America. I think I recognized you because of your beauty and infectious smile, yes?"

"I wasn't smiling at the time of finding Nick I can tell you," Nikki smiled.

"There goes that beautiful smile again," beamed Julio.

Another couple joined them and were introduced to Nikki as Anton Gulliver, the company's president and his wife Julia.

"Nikki speaks Spanish, Julio said to Julia, a still beautiful woman formerly from Brazil. The two women just smiled at one another and Anton looked at his watch and said, "Nick it's time to get everyone seated for dinner which was when Nikki learned that Nick was MC for the evening and she was to sit with him at the top table. She began to panic, feeling out of her depth, but Nick squeezed her hand and said she looked amazing. That boosted her confidence and Anton helped further by saying, "Stay with Julia and me Nikki and go in with us. You'll be seated between Nick and me."

The remainder of the evening was a big bore for Nikki because she knew little about insurance and nothing about the company and the jargon used by speakers but the food was surprisingly good. As the formalities were about to start Julia switched seats with her much older husband and between speeches she and Nikki engaged in meaningful conversation about fashion trends, stuffy men, feeling safe on the streets and the need to take a midwinter break from Chicago.

"Anton usually takes me to Brazil because it's summer down there."

"Did Anton meet you in Brazil."

"No in New York where I was the compare of a Brazilian fashion show."

"Ah that explains your interest in fashion. I had gathered your knowledge was deep and extensive."

"Thank you dear," Julia said. I regard fashion as an important element to culture."

"I do too, very much so. God one only has to look back in history to see the ancient Greeks and Egyptians recognized that or at least how artists and engravers depicted that."

"That is a highly perceptive comment... oh pardon me, I wasn't saying that I didn't think you were intelligent. It just took me by surprise."

"That's fine, it takes a lot to embarrass me and no way did I take your flattering comment in embarrassment."

"What is your work Nikki?"

"I have a masters in applied statistics but am currently unemployed. I was working in medical research and during an overheated exchanged with my superiors about the antiquated processing methods of data collection and analysis I was fired for insubordination."

"Oh dear me,"

They laughed and then Nick was up again to announce an address by the man of the moment, retiring senior vice-president Marshall Eves.

"How are you going," Nick whispered as he sat down. "Bored to death."

"I've been talking to Julia," Nikki whispered, aware Julia was beside her talking to Anton. "God she's so lovely."

"Yeah and she's a great credit to Anton. Everyone admires her for her elegance and charm."

The chairman was the final speaker. Charles Montgomery thanked everyone for attending and participating in a great send-off for Marshall Eves, bringing to a close a very active and illustrious career.

"But we won't be losing Marshall altogether because when he and Elsie return from their world trip Charles will fill the vacancy on the board that becomes available with the imminent retirement of Gordon Baker.

"Now for my final announcement and I'll be brief. The board wishes to announce that it has approved the recommendation of our company president that Nicholas Lancer be appointed senior vice-president, effective from next Monday.

There was a big cheer and applause and Nikki gripped Nick's arm and smiled, saying congratulations.

Nick kissed and shoulder squeezed her. He then rose to shake the chairman's outstretched hand and to congratulate Nick.

"Everyone, you may have noticed the charming young lady sitting next to Nick who has just congratulated him. She is Nikki West, the heroine who saved Nick's life when she found him early one morning recently thrown out of his vehicle in deep snow in an isolated location in Kansas. Thanks to Miss West Nick is here tonight to see Nick being honored in this manner."

Huge applause followed and people began filing out. The board and senior executives and partners were invited to the chairman's suite for a nightcap and that gathering disbanded an hour later.

Nick yawned constantly on the way home and when apologizing Nikki hugged him and said, "You are mentally exhausted darling. It's been an emotional time for you. Is this really why you invited me to drive you back here?"

"Yes because I knew it was political correct to have a woman sitting next to me and I knew that a heroine would be the perfect choice but Nikki, I'd already decided to try to begin a relationship with you. I knew of course you were good looking but my god, you looked simply stunning tonight, beyond my wildest expectations."

"So you don't want me to return home tomorrow."

"Christ no. Don't even think like that Nikki. I chose not to explain my motives to you in fear that you would have backed off being paraded like that. But you were magnificent and you have a great memory for names."

"It's okay Nick. That one lapse in you failing to be open with me is excused."

Nick's phone went.

"Yes."

"That would be lovely. Thanks. Yes I'll hand her the phone now."

"It's Julia. She and Anton wish to take us out to dinner tomorrow evening. I've said yes and now she wants to say goodnight to you."

"Hi Julia."

"Hi darling. I just wished to say good night and I'm so happy meeting you. You might not be aware that wives/partners of most older guys in insurance are rarely exciting and in my experience they can be predictable and staid."

"Oh dear," Nikki chuckled.

"There, see what I mean. You have empathy with me and are classy enough not to be overly critical. I look forward to meeting you again tomorrow evening but shall we meet for morning coffee and look at some shops?"

"I'd love that."

"Right then, at my favorite, the Intelligentsia coffee bar is located in Chicago's historic Monadnock building at 53 West Jackson in the Loop. Get directions from Nick and my phone number is now in his phone so get that."

"Thanks Julia. Good night."

As they entered the apartment Nikki said, "Oh Nick, please. I want sex. I'm so excited that Julia is so friendly with me."

"Right said Nick, closing the door and unzipping. He frog marched the squealing Nikki to the sofa, bent her over the end, raising the bottom of her new dress and ripping off her panties."

"Oh god Nick, I meant in bed," she panted.

"Are you complaining?" he asked, sinking two fingers in her from behind as Nikki opened her legs. "Are you complaining?"