Nikki Finds a Sound Guy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My late grandmother was a professor of economics."

"Ah, great university-spun philosophy."

Nikki smiled and said, "You have quite a humor Anton. I had not expected that."

Ninety minutes later Nikki faced the board after it had been fully briefed by the board. When members began questioning promoting a junior executive to the most junior position of vice-president Charles suggested his board waiting until they had met the candidate, heard what she had to say and then question her before debating the issue, if it remained an issue at that stage.

"You all have seen Miss West. She was at Marshall's farewell, sitting beside Nick Lancer."

"Ohmigod," Lucy Holt said. "That pretty and articulate heroine."

There were murmurs of approval.

"Yes, she's the one who had impressed me hugely. Prepare to be impressed."

Nikki performed as Anton had suggested. Splicing what she had to say and in answering questions with soft smiles but not sexy smiles and at all times sounding like a rock-solid conservative executive of a long-established insurance company.

She was superb although disappointed Anton a little by suppressing her natural charm and not breaking into personal anecdotes.

Nikki began by thanking Mr Montgomery for the opportunity to address the board and addressed each member by name with a bright good morning and not having to refer to notes.

Christ, she'd memorized everyone of them, Anton boggled and thought what a magnificent touch when Nikki made a personal comment to one of them. She said to the deputy chairman, "We were all sorry to learn of the recent death of your father Mrs Holt."

Oh boy, what a winner that was with Lucy, who positively purred when thanking Nikki for mentioning that.

The board appeared to be hugely impressed by the complexity of Nikki's former work in medical research into a comparative analysis of hospital mishaps and even deaths at that hospital and aligning those statistics with state-wide statistics and identifying thirty-year trends indicating improvements in her hospital compared with state averages and areas of decline as well as areas of particular concern.

She noted the frowns and said, "It sounds complicated but to the trained mind it is very straightforward. I have found similar relationships in my work here. For example in the drift of clients from here to other companies is one of the lowest in Chicago and clearly the reason for that is the quality of our management in that department. I called my contemporaries and found we are the only company that actually contacts clients lost to other companies who had not recorded a reason for leaving. Of course I did not tell my contemporaries that because we do that in the past twelve months we have won back 26.387% of clients who failed to renew by simply listening to their grievances and undertaking to action solutions where possible or fully explaining why no solution was possible. That dedicated management program by our client retention team wins us back almost one in three departing clients You board members will know the cheapest way to maintain high business productivity and income is to maintain existing clients, that winning new clients is expensive although necessary for overall growth. My research has shown that almost 43% of our clients have only one policy with us and in my opinion that is a ridiculously high figure. Management needs to set up a task force to devise a strategy to slowly work that figure down without blowing out operation budgets.

During the forty minutes of questioning, if Nikki couldn't answer the question she said so rather than attempting to fudge it and clearly that won approval.

When thanking Nikki for her attendance, Charles said, "Oh one thing Miss West. You were unable to answer a few questions put to you by members of the board. Have you any comment about that?"

"Only the obvious Mr Chairman. In daily duties if I don't know the answer to something I use our considerable resources to find out. In the case of this position of VP becoming vacant you will be aware I have a very experienced deputy in Mr Perez."

"Thank you Miss West. Well answered."

Anton called Nikki at 3:00.

"The board is have a half-hour break. There's a problem, not directly related to you. More than half of the board is disturbed that in appointing you we'd have three female out of the five VPs."

"Oh dear."

Anton sighed, "Can you visualize a way out of this."

"Who me. How can I... ah wait. Mrs Hoffman is fifty-eight. Call her and tell her the problem and ask if she has a solution. She may tell you she plans to retire when she's sixty."

"She won't tell me that because that's a negative."

"Bye Anton."

Anton growled to himself but called Elizabeth.

"We've hit a snag. Some members of the board don't want more than two female VPs."

"The bastards."

"Elizabeth I know you are quite right but can you see a way out of this. I favor promoting the three of you."

"I've agreed with Karl to retire next year and begin a long tour of Europe. Will that help."

"It could give me ammunition. Will you retire at the end of next year?"

"Yes, definitely."

"Thanks Elizabeth."

Anton took the three female VPs to dinner that evening and announced he'd undertaken to the board that the next VP female to resign would be replaced by a male to appease a board faction.

"That would be Lucy Holt and her faction," Jennifer said.

Anton smiled. "Wrong. I can tell you in confidence that after Charles, Lucy was the biggest backer of Nikki being plucked in from the ranks over the heads of more senior people to become the new VP of new business and client retention, saying Nikki was the best qualified person to be working on client retention that was so important to our efficiency and productivity and Nikki possessed the clearest concepts of modern business she'd ever heard. Those two worked to grind down the opposition and as soon as Charles calculated he had a clear majority to get all three appointments approved he called for the vote and got more than the required simple majority in favor."

CHAPTER 4

After that celebratory dinner Nikki allowed Anton to come up to the condo where she had two weeks of her occupancy remaining. They cuddled but she refused to have sex.

"God what am I supposed to do this erection? My balls are hurting."

"Jerk off. I'll watch and give you verbal encouragement."

He grinned but said no thanks.

They went to the breakfast bar for coffee where Anton pulled out an envelop.

"Please don't get upset at looking at these photos."

"I'm a big girl Anton, Nikki smiled and blushed when Anton immediately looked at her breasts.

She looked at the photos without comment until when she reached the sequence taken from the filming of her friend disappearing under the table between Nick's legs when she said, "Ohmigod."

"I'm going to end our marriage," Anton said. "I advised her tomorrow night."

"Well I have to say you are grounds for wanting to do that. She had it all, the stupid bitch. You are much warmer as a person than Nick. He'll dump her eventually."

"Then she'd go home to right with her parents."

"Well please advise me when the formal process has commenced."

"I will and look, why don't you move out of here straight into my house. The house is owned by the company so Julia can't get a piece of that and most of my other assets are safe from her greedy grasping because I possessed them before we signed out prenuptial agreement. She'll be lucky to walk away with fifty thousand cash.

On a Saturday morning, eleven days after that conversation, a highly flushed and excited Nikki West, who was due to commence her position as one of Nick's vice-presidents at the end of the month, moved into his home. Every sign of Julia had gone, including wedding photos.

"She took what she wanted and told me to burn everything left behind, which I did. Nick the bastard laughed and said Julia had told him he fucks her much better than I ever did."

"Oh why am I not surprised to hear that from Nick? I saw Julia in Bloomingdale's yesterday. She saw me, turned and hurried away. Perhaps they deserve each other."

"Well let's forget them and welcome to your new home. Let's get you things from your car and..."

"Anton, could we go to bed. It's been weeks..."

"Oh my darling, of course, and am I eager to show what I have for you and how it performs."

She giggled and they walked up the stairs, arm in arm.

In the bedroom Anton said softly, "May I undress you."

"Yes of course. I'd love you to do that. I may be leaking."

"I'd be disappointed if you weren't. I think I am too. Oooh, let me at these tits."

"Are you a titman Anton?"

"Yes," he mumbled, his head buried between them.

Nikki giggled and lifted up the back of her top to unhook her bra.

Anton pulled down Nikki's panties to her knees and lowered them completely with a foot and she stepped out of them, her hand already down under his belt and feeling for him, not that she could miss it. She gurgled and Anton pushed a finger into her and brought it out and sucked it, staring at Nikki as she grew wide-eyed. Her soaked a finger again and offered it. Slowly she opened her mouth and leaned forward to begin sucking the finger and shuddered into an orgasm.

After Anton unbuckled and drop his pants he swept Nikki into his arms and she kissed all over his face as he walked her to the bed. She cooed, "You are very strong."

He dumped her on to the bed and leered.

She smiled, blushing.

"Want me to use a condom?"

Nikki looked at him openly. "I'm not protected but won't mind at all if I become pregnant. Do you want children."

"Yes, two. Didn't I tell you that?"

"Yes but I was seeking confirmation. You decide if you want to wear a rubber."

"Nah and this first lot goes right up you, right?"

"Right. I don't mind if it takes us a long time to score."

"That's my thinking as well."

Later as Nikki was leaking everywhere and stretched with Anton holding her ankles wide she was panting and beginning to yell when he worked a finger into her anus and begin wriggling it. Nikki was about to yell she wanted nothing up her butt when black, yellow and red lights flashed blinding her vision, she yelled "Oh fuck!" and had her biggest release ever, mistakenly thinking she'd burst her bladder. She dimly heard Anton say, "Jesus!"

* * *

Nikki flew home after lunch on Friday for a quick visit.

Her parents were delighted to see her of course unaware of the coming bombshell. When Nikki had poured drinks and they were settled she said, "Mom, dad. Nick Lancer and I are not longer together."

"Oh dear," said her mother. "He was such a lovely young man."

So much for her mother's assessment.

"Is he insane," her father said loyally.

"Actually it ended because he was fucking my best girlfriend Julia. I had often told you about her."

Veronica said, "Nikki, there is no need to use that word. Dan disagreed saying its use established in his mind exactly what that cur Nick was doing to Julia.

"Guys cut the crap," Nikki said. "A lot of things have happened so listen. Julia husband is president of our company and he's become attracted to me and after he threw Julia out of his house and began divorce proceedings he invited me to move in with him."

"Good heavens, how old is he?" asked Veronica, displaying all her facial worry lines."

He turns fifty-one in three weeks."

"God that is almost as old as your father and me."

"More than a few years if you do the math mom. He wants children."

"What?" said her mom, now totally tuned in. "And Nick didn't?"

"Exactly."

"That god you dumped Nick. Now this other guy. Please describe him to me."

"I can do better than that mom," Nikki said, opening her laptop. "I made this film clip of our house that is owned by the company and then you'll see the limo arriving for us in the morning and then Anton will say hi to you guys and then give you a brief details of his background and explain what he does and what he thinks of me."

Veronica and Dan watched the film clip agog.

When it finished Veronica said she wanted it played again. "But first are you really a vice-president of that company in that huge building with its name on it."

"Yes. I was considered a promising candidate for promotion and the full board approved my appointment after a proper presentation of the facts and listening to me."

"I don't believe him when he says he's paid that much in salary so can afford to keep you in a good lifestyle. That amount of money is obscene."

"Well it's what he is paid in salary dad but of course he gets other benefits. My new salary is $84,000 plus bonuses."

"Jesus," said he father and Veronica was too shocked to admonish him for blasphemy.

After the replay Veronica said, "Well I think apart from age he'll be very suitable to father my granddaughter."

"Grandson," Dan corrected.

They looked at each other and grinned.

"Are you trying yet?" Veronica asked.

Nikki blushed and said yes, adding that Anton expected his divorce to be finalized in four months' time. "We want you to come to Chicago for the wedding of course but meanwhile Anton suggests you come and stay with us for four or five days around the Columbus Day weekend."

Her parents agreed that would be lovely. Dan said he had to be sure Anton was suitable for his daughter but was overruled by his wife saying. "Rubbish, he must be good. He wants to give us grandchildren."

Nikki arrived back in Chicago and found Anton at the airport, looking around anxiously. She had only been away two nights. The first thing Anton said to her after they kissed passionately were the most beautiful words anyone had ever said to her:

"God I've missed you."

THE END